IndiaDivine.org

Regarding my husband.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar saab ,I am writing to you seeking your urgent help and advise for my husband who has been sick and ailing since last few years. Every few months , he develops complications and I have to rush him to hospital . I stay alone with him and my son is in service and located in a different city.Each time the doctors tell me that there is no hope and this makes me feel totally helpless and puts me in a state of mental agony.Hence I wanted to know about my husband's health

and longevity so that I can be mentally prepared rather than going thorugh the repeated anxiety all alone.My husband's particulars are :Tanmay SinghDOB : 16.10.1936Time : 09:30 a.m.Place : Mumbai.I shall thank you for suggesting any stones etc. for him and also a frank reply about his longevity .My regards and humble thanks.

Preeti Singh

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Preeti ji,

Your husband would be well only by April 2010. Currently he is not running a good time, I am sorry to say.

You must nota sk questions about longevity unles your husband is in ICU and in serious condition.

I was not convinced about your honesty and genuinity when you spoke to me on phone, I am sorry to say.

What is there to be prepared of after age of 70 ? Is not death inevitable after that ?

If You cannot afford a cell phone as per what you said, then how can i suggest you gemstones which are costly if you go to buy genuine ones ?

Hanuman Chalisa recitation is what Your husband must do, for his welfare, regularly.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, Preeti Singh <singh.preeti37 wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar saab ,> > I am writing to you seeking your urgent help and advise for my husband who has been sick and ailing since last few years. > > Every few months , he develops complications and I have to rush him to hospital . I stay alone with him and my son is  in service and located in a different city.> > Each time the doctors tell me that there is no hope and this makes me feel totally helpless and puts me in a state of mental agony.> > Hence I wanted to know about my husband's health and longevity so that I can be mentally prepared rather than going thorugh the repeated anxiety all alone.> > My husband's particulars are :> > Tanmay Singh> DOB : 16.10.1936> Time : 09:30 a.m.> Place : Mumbai.> > I shall thank you for suggesting any stones etc. for him and also a frank reply about his longevity .> > My regards and humble thanks.>  > Preeti Singh> > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/>

i want job in bank--- On Fri, 26/12/08, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Regarding my husband. Date: Friday, 26 December, 2008, 12:13 AM

Preeti ji,

Your husband would be well only by April 2010. Currently he is not running a good time, I am sorry to say.

You must nota sk questions about longevity unles your husband is in ICU and in serious condition.

I was not convinced about your honesty and genuinity when you spoke to me on phone, I am sorry to say.

What is there to be prepared of after age of 70 ? Is not death inevitable after that ?

If You cannot afford a cell phone as per what you said, then how can i suggest you gemstones which are costly if you go to buy genuine ones ?

Hanuman Chalisa recitation is what Your husband must do, for his welfare, regularly.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, Preeti Singh <singh.preeti37@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar saab ,> > I am writing to you seeking your urgent help and advise for my husband who has been sick and ailing since last few years. > > Every few months , he develops complications and I have to rush him to hospital . I stay alone with him and my son is  in service and located in a different city.> > Each time the doctors tell me that there is no hope and this makes me feel totally helpless and puts me in a

state of mental agony.> > Hence I wanted to know about my husband's health and longevity so that I can be mentally prepared rather than going thorugh the repeated anxiety all alone.> > My husband's particulars are :> > Tanmay Singh> DOB : 16.10.1936> Time : 09:30 a.m.> Place : Mumbai.> > I shall thank you for suggesting any stones etc. for him and also a frank reply about his longevity .> > My regards and humble thanks.>  > Preeti Singh> > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/>

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.