IndiaDivine.org

Following members un-moderated.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

These 5 Members may suggest me any names if they wish them too , to be unmoderated.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear all,> > Since I am on leave for few days, and wish the spiritual talks to remain> unhindred here,> > These members remain unmoderated from today onwards-> > 1) Tripura Malini> > 2) Shri Sunil Nair> > 3) Shri S.Kumar> > 4) Shri Naresh Mantri> > 5) Shri BhavaRaju Durga Prasad> > Of these Shri Sunil Nair is my close friend and associate in the journey> of astrology, a very good astrologer and a good human being, and was> kept on moderation only because he bears the same shades of temper which> I have, and at times can be hurting to some unsspecting native who takes> advantage of astros..I am sure he will mantain the cordial atmosphere> here in absence of his friend.> > The rest of the members I do not know personally about them.> > Shri Kumar ji, please do not post any inflammatory messages like the> one you did recently, but wait till I resume working here, and then I> will select the good ones, if you so desire. I too am a staunh Hindu, a> fighter for our country and Hindutva.> > And I hope you can form a small group who can take the forum ahead in> its spiritual endevaours.> > Best wishes,> > Bhaskar.>

Bhaskarji

Thanks for un-moderating us in the Group. I am new to this Group, I am not a memeber in any other group. I am interested in Astrology. Actually I want to ask about u for my Job development. That has gone back and Like minded discussions came in front. I am not able to provide any names for un-moderating. Yeasterday I tried to contact you. Later I came to know that You are out of Station. After coming back I will contact you. My phone no is 9985988170, from Hyderabad. Thanking you.

with regards

durga prasad--- On Thu, 25/12/08, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Following members un-moderated. Date: Thursday, 25 December, 2008, 9:27 PM

These 5 Members may suggest me any names if they wish them too , to be unmoderated.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear all,> > Since I am on leave for few days, and wish the spiritual talks to remain> unhindred here,> > These members remain unmoderated from today onwards-> > 1) Tripura Malini> > 2) Shri Sunil Nair> > 3) Shri S.Kumar> > 4) Shri Naresh Mantri> > 5) Shri BhavaRaju Durga Prasad> > Of these Shri Sunil Nair is my close friend and associate in the journey> of astrology, a very good astrologer and a good human being, and was> kept on moderation only because he bears the same shades of temper which> I have, and at times can be hurting to some unsspecting native who takes> advantage of astros..I am sure he will mantain the cordial atmosphere> here in absence of his friend.> >

The rest of the members I do not know personally about them.> > Shri Kumar ji, please do not post any inflammatory messages like the> one you did recently, but wait till I resume working here, and then I> will select the good ones, if you so desire. I too am a staunh Hindu, a> fighter for our country and Hindutva.> > And I hope you can form a small group who can take the forum ahead in> its spiritual endevaours.> > Best wishes,> > Bhaskar.>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.