IndiaDivine.org

plz help me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sir/Madam,

Give only one specific Query which is the most important

one in Life for you.

and also be clear about the birth timings.

3.00 am on after 14th midnight and 15th early

morning ? OR,

3,00am after 13th midnight and 14th early morning.

regards,

Bhaskar.

www.shrikrishnajyotish.com

, " prabp23 " <prabp23 wrote:

>

> Hello Sir/Madam,

> My brother is having health problem from past 17

> years but in 1997 it has increased From past two years doing

> pranayam but

> little bit change in health Which treatment he should take Ayurvedic

> homeopathy etc....

> When he is going to b cure....

> His desire is to work like his friend... but due to health problem

> he is not able to work he is

> at home when he will b well which field he should choose as his

> career.... he is very much interested into 3d animation vfx Film

> editting media related or any other field like food industries or

> any other he should choose.....

> Thirdly he should do job whole life or do business what kind of life

> he will leave as one famous astrology told he is caring past life

> curses so he will live a life of poor is this true..

> most imp which stone or rudraksha he should wear..

> his details r Dob 14/04/1977,

> Time:- 03:00Am,

> Place:- Ghatkopar/Mumbai,

> plz reply

>

• 1 year later...

Dear Baskar ji warm greetings My name is priyanka and details are a

follows

Date of Birth-10/march/1982

time of birth-12:04 pm

Place of birth-jammu J & k India...

sir i got married in march and i left my job in January. i m MBA

(Finance)and looking for job in banks but i m not getting any

opportunity as well as my mother-in-law want me to conceive as i m not

working right now... we both don't want child right now as my

sister-in-law is unmarried and we want to get her married first i m

very confused plz help me????what should be best suited for me as

career????how will be my married life????plz help me

Dear P.

The best period of this Mahadasha is already gone few months back.

Now -

You will not get any job of convcentional type. It is not available for you uptil the next few years. But You can go for tutions , that is teaching small school children at home, which cna get you some income, keep you busy, and give you a sense of achievement.

About child I do not know what must I tell you, since you have both have decided not to have one, I am no one to advise you about that. What do you expect me to say.

Your married Life would be average, just like the next door couple, and not a fairty tale of romance.

You mentioned on phone that you received replies from 3 astrologers on your mail. Please note that in this Group, only I predict and nobody else does so. This is my ashram and my shop. I do not allow anybody else to sell here. Nor will Asaram Bapu sell products made in ashram of Morari bapu, and nor will Ravi Shankar promote Asaram Bapu in his Art of Living courses, and give them payment from what he earns. In same way these astrologers are not connected with me, and you can very well understand that thre are 300 Jyotish groups which are active on these forums. Those who project themselves as astrologers and search for enquiries on these forums and reply them voluntarily, shows that they have not been successful in their own areas, have no work, have all the time in the world, and are looking for business, on shoulders of others. You can expect their quality of education and moral ethics, what it could be.

I did request pleadingly several times on this Group to all astrologers to come and predict when I had overload of enquiries, ( You may check the old records )but these astrologers were not satisfied with the number of membership of thos Group, when i pleaded with them to come and reply, and none come forward save 1-2 , and then I decided that I will personally do this job, and enough of pleading. Now these same astrologers are getting uneasy as the membership of Jyotish_Ganga has increased dramatically in last few months, and now they find this a green pasture to graze upon. Many newly formed astrologers have also jumped on the bandwagon. I doubt about the abilty of any of these to predict.

But no, this is my ashram, and also my shop. Who will allow others to sell in his shop ? Does this happen anywhere ? Then why here ? Enough of being taken for a ride.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, "nishe23" <nishe23 wrote:>> Dear Baskar ji warm greetings My name is priyanka and details are a> follows > Date of Birth-10/march/1982 > time of birth-12:04 pm > Place of birth-jammu J & k India...> > sir i got married in march and i left my job in January. i m MBA> (Finance)and looking for job in banks but i m not getting any> opportunity as well as my mother-in-law want me to conceive as i m not> working right now... we both don't want child right now as my> sister-in-law is unmarried and we want to get her married first i m> very confused plz help me????what should be best suited for me as> career????how will be my married life????plz help me>

• 6 months later...
Guest guest

Jayesh Davda

259, GIDC Estate,

Ankleshwar 393002

Dist. Bharuch

Gujarat

India

Phone: +91 2646652390

Mobile: +91 9429036333

+91 9227652390--- On Sat, 18/7/09, Jayesh Davda <jayesh.davda wrote:

Jayesh Davda <jayesh.davdaplz help meJYOTISH GANGA Date: Saturday, 18 July, 2009, 3:31 PM

Namaskar Mahodayshriji,

jaishrikrishna

Recently there was a discussion on Rahu positioned in 9H and yours observations were very interesting. My name is Jayesh Anilbhai Davda, and I want you to look in my janmakshar and tell me what should I do?

Details are as follows,

Name: Jayesh Anilbhai Davda

DOB: 30Th October 1968

Place : Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.

Dar es Salaam is located at 6°48' South, 39°17' East

Time: 00.50 hour on 29th October 1968.

As per janmakshar available with me, it reads as deatiled below,

Lagna (Ascendant) is kark rashi (cancer)

Ravi (Sun) is in tula rashi (libra)

Chandra (Moon) is in kumbha rashi (Aquarius)

Mangal (Mars) is in kanya rashi (Virgo)

Budh (Mercury) is in kanya rashi (Virgo)

Guru (Jupiter) is in Kanya rashi (Virgo)

Shukra (Venus) is in vrashchik rashi (Scorpio)

Shani (Saturn) is in min rashi (Pieces)

Rahu is in min rashi (Pieces)

Ketu is in kanya rashi (Virgo)

Now please tell me when this roller coaster ride of mine is going to end, I want to settle down, well money i earn and fulfill my needs and duties, I have a loving wife and a brilliant son, who is 12 years old..

My father brought us to India in March 1980, and then we settled here, after 1985 my studies too got botched up with no reasons to offer, got married in December 1993, then birth of our child Hinaye in December 1997, next year I left home and came to Mumbai for job,by that time everything in my native was kaput, property, relations, everything in to dust. Left the job in year December 2001 and came to Baroda, where I had to pass through unpleasant time of my life, at that time youngest brother of my wife supported me and brought me to ankleshwar. I had no other option but to follow what was coming on my way.

At present I m at Ankleshwar, working in one of the concern belonging to my father in law, everybody including my family doesnt like me staying and working for my in laws, though when I was in need of help and support nobody stood with me except my in laws, I m a salaried person where I work, no son in law-father in law relations when there is business to take care of, which is what I like the most, its like this wherever I go I will have to do job, I cannot start my own business-i dont have that kind of money, so its better to work for someone you know, so I dont care what my family thinks about it.

Also in 2005 I sent my passport to get it renewed to Dar es Salaam, which got stuck up and now I dont know what to do, actually I wanted to migrate to some other place for work and earn money. This was arranged by my in-laws.

Few months back I visited one of our relative who is also keen on astrology and he told me that by 22 june there will be some news and you will have to follow that and will lead you ahead in life, so by the time 22 june arrives, we found that my wife was pregnant- four months, and well this was not planned but as it happened my wife was bleedinig from the begining as was the case during our first child birth, and we came to know about it later, well i dont know where the life is taking me,.

So now kindly look in to my janmakshar and tell me what is coming on next, when and how am I going to settle down. Am I going to gather the dust which is laying behind after the destruction which has struck or am I going to raise myself as phoenix from that dust?

Requesting you to reply asap. Please do reply.

Jaishrikrishna,

Jayesh Davda

259, GIDC Estate,

Ankleshwar 393002

Dist. Bharuch

Gujarat

India

Phone: +91 2646652390

Mobile: +91 9429036333

+91 9227652390

Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.

See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Buzz.