IndiaDivine.org

Will it possible......?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Funny Query.

Have already started practising Politics ? And behaving like Politicians ? Folding hands and asking for votes ? When many of them have said so, then why are you asking for more astrologers ?Why dont you work in becoming one ? Or else start paying Fees to these many astrologers . I am sorry but you will find very few astrologers in this world who know actual astrology.

Call me first if you want a reply. I am a bigger Politician.

Bhaskar.

, "astrovsm" <astrovsm wrote:>> > Dear Sir> > I am male in Pune, India> Birth Date - 29 November 1972> Time of Birth - 12:30:00 PM> Place of Birth - Pune, India> Gender - Male> Current residence - Pune, India> > My query is> > I had shown my kundali to many astrologers. Many of then told me that> you will get huge success if you entered in a politics. Even if you> could become a mayor / minister / chief minister also. > > Will it happen? when?> Will I get success in politics? when?> will I become a MLA or Minister or Chief Minister? When?> > Please guide me and send your answer at astrovsm