IndiaDivine.org

This is a great Group.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Neelamji,

Thank you very much for your idea of contributing to the group, in whatever little way you possibly can. Bhaskarji's idea is to develop this group as a forum for spiritual and astrological studies, and he alone is unable to devote the time required to do all this by himself. After all he has to do some professional work to earn his bread and butter. He also has a family to take care of.

That people have started thinking in this line, of contributing to the discussion, is a very welcome development and I am sure we can maintain this momentum and carry on the good work started by Bhaskarji.

Since you are an astrologer, why do you not start something to teach the basics of this science to the lay members. You could also help Bhaskarji with answering the querries posted by members. In this way, you will take a little load off Bhasskarji's shoulders. Why not get in touch with him with your offer?

Regards.

Naresh Mintri

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Dear Neelam Ji

Nameskar.I am member of the group from last 2-3 months and you are right

we are just observers.This is an wonderful idea to express views and let

the interested person give comments. As you have interest in Astrology

please give your reaction of general public ie Where to look for as in

my case 4th January is CAPRICORN but by Vedic astrology it comes to

SAGATARIUS as number 8 is written in first house. Any COMMENTS?

Regards

DR B K AGARWAL

Mob-9811152551

, " neelamgupta106 "

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Shukla ji,

>

> Most of the internet groups, boasting of thousands of members, only

> thrive on a handful of active members. We should be grateful to these

> members who spare their valuable time and effort to share their

> knowledge with us and try to keep us better informed. It is only their

> passion that keeps them going for they do not get rewarded or paid by

us.

>

> Like you I've also been a silent member of this forum for sometime,

> savouring and relishing the bitter-sweet discussions and as an

> astrologer, trying to learn from the readings and feedbacks given

here.

>

> Today you've raised a question which also made me think. Why should we

> just sit back and expect others to do the leg work? Why should each

> member not contribute in whatever way one can, even if it means

> sending an appreciative mail? Why should we take the active members

> for granted that they would forever be serving us with nice dishes?

> Why can't we prepare something once in a while and serve to the group,

> as a token of respect to a place from where we've been absorbing so

much?

>

> If we have many more active contributors, such groups can become more

> vibrant and overflowing with knowledge and learning.

>

> Let us not remain silent spectators, but join on the stage and play an

> active role.

>

> Hope you take it in the right spirit. It is for all us… the silent

> audience, who doesn't even clap!!

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

Dear Naresh ji,Your enthusiasm is contagious. I like your eagerness and desire to help and to enrich the forum with spiritual and astrological discussions. Let me assure you of my cooperation and participation always in sharing and learning of astrology.

There are many learned astrologers in the forum, may be in sleeping mode at present. Once the discussions start, I am sure they would like to come out of their hibernation and share their knowledge with us.I don't think we can just start the lessons without knowing whether some members are interested in such discussions or not. I believe in demand-driven approach. Then only the effort is worth and people gain from it, otherwise the initiative will fizzle out.

As for now, I can only urge the members to start discussions on spiritual and astrological topics and put forth their queries if they want to know and discuss something. We can take it forward from there.I am sure by Gods's grace, soon we shall be conducting indepth discussions with a lot of members taking interest and participating.

Bhaskar ji may give his views on this.RegardsNeelam

Dear B K Agarwal ji,4 January falls under the Sun sign (where your sun is at birth) Capricorn in Western Astrology System, whereas in Indian or vedic system, your sun sign falls in Sagittarius. The technical discussion on this difference may not be of much help to you, but it is sufficient to note that with reference to solar ingress (entry of sun in a sign), the signs are 22-23 days behind in Indian system.

The number 8 that you see in your first house indicates, scorpio, the sign that was rising at the time of your birth. It is called your lagna or the ascendant. The 12 signs rise, one after the other, within a span of 24 hrs. Weren't you born early in the morning, before the sunrise?

Hope this helps.RegardsNeelam

Dear Nareshji,

I have nowhere addressed or expressed in my private communications to you that these queries are a load on me. In fact I have said clearly that these free readings are either a way to get " aashirwaad" or else some " money " as Fees for me , because this is like advertisement , for instance we get free shampoo satcgets in Newspapers at times, which is nothing but a form of advertisement by the company to prospective customers.. In my case, I det dual advantage , I earn both ways, either in cash, or in kind ( Aashirwad ) . I have never minced words or beaten around the bush, but always spoken about my intentions honestly.

Therefore when I have no problem in answering queries, I do not understand the meaning of your advise to Neelamji. Has she revealed to you in private communications that she is a astrologer and willing to take up queries over here. If so, then at least I am not aware.

I accept though, any astrological readings from any members , who give some astro explanation with their replies. In fact I receive one liner replies from many such astrologers ( ??) which I have to delete at least 5 posts daily. Except for those who call me on my cell, the rest of the queries are game for any one who wishes to reply them, with the condition that some astro content must be there , No websites, no details or Phone numbers of the astrologer should be included while writing the reply, but instead can post all such details in the List of Astrologers in the Satabase Section of the Group.

In my communications to you I have accepted that I cannot discuss or engage much in spiritual postings and neither in basics of astrology, but only in predictive astrology.

kind regards,

Bhaskar.

, Naresh Mintri <nareshmintri wrote:>> Dear Neelamji,>  > Thank you very much for your idea of contributing to the group, in whatever little way you possibly can. Bhaskarji's idea is to develop this group as a forum for spiritual and astrological studies, and he alone is unable to devote the time required to do all this by himself. After all he has to do some professional work to earn his bread and butter. He also has a family to take care of.>  > That people have started thinking in this line, of contributing to the discussion, is a very welcome development and I am sure we can maintain this momentum and carry on the good work started by Bhaskarji.>  > Since you are an astrologer, why do you not start something to teach the basics of this science to the lay members. You could also help Bhaskarji with answering the querries posted by members. In this way, you will take a little load off Bhasskarji's shoulders. Why not get in touch with him with your offer?>  > Regards.>  > Naresh Mintri> > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/>

Respected Bhaskarji,

I am sorry if my message has in any way sent out a wrong signal.

Yes, you have in the past written to me that the freeservice you provide in this group does get you earnings - be it aashirwad or further paid clients. That you love doing this has also been madde clear by you.

When I mentioned to Neelamji to actively participate in the group with astrological advice, my intention of taking a "little" load off your shoulders would enable you to devote more time to (1) further studies of this subject, (2) more time for your paid clients and (3) a little more time to moderate the disccussions on spiritual matters. That was just what I intended to say. Sorry, once again, if my language was not clear.

You have in the past also permitted other astrologers to answere querries, provided their answers were backed with proper reasoning. This way, their observations could come for scrutiny by others who are well versedd in this subject and any errors, and we humans are prone to err, can be rectified and relearnt. There is no argument on this count.

I hope I have been able to clear any mis-understanding which may have been caused by my post.

And I have not been in direct contact with any member of this group. A gentleman who did write to me direcctly, was repliedd to by me via this group, alongwith his mail which I hadd forwarded.

Regards.

Naresh Mintri

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.