IndiaDivine.org

Spritual ADvancement

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sirs/Madam,

Am caught between various facets of life - Problems are part and parcel of life and they will always remain associated with us.

Have been trying?? for my Spritual Advancement which i am not able to achieve as yet. Wish to be in position to help people however, have not able to achieve it either. Mujhe lagta hai ki meri Koshish mein kami hai.

Would be grateful, if i get some guidance on the above...Would i be able to achieve ONENESS with the ALL PERVADING POWER. in the current life.

Given below is my birth details:

POB:Kolkata

DOB:20-JAn-69

TOB: 23.55 Hours

Warm Regards

Chandra Sekhar Sahal

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Saturday, 31 January, 2009 10:46:41 PM a request to all those who post queries

I am getting a lot of queries on my private ID from those who are simultaneouly posting in the group and also some others. Please do not write on my private ID as I do not take reading requests there. I only write and respond in the forum. I repeat again that there are many good astrologers in the forum and anyone may take up your query. But there is no binding on anyone, and it will be taken up only if someone is interested and inclined to answer. If you do not get a response in 2-3 days, you may post your query again. Also please be clear about what you want to know, no astrologer has the free time to take up your life's reading on the forum. So restrict yourself to one query as far as possible.For all those who want to be sure of a reading, please call Bhaskar ji to confirm that yours is a genuine case and get a reading from him.Hope this is

clear.RegardsNeelam

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Chandra Shekhar ji,You bring in spiritual merit from your previous lives. LL in scorpio in lagna, 10L sun in pisces in 5H aspected by 2L/5L Jupiter and in R/K axis indicate this. 9H of religion, spirituality and philosophy is cancer which is a sign of spirituality. Saturn's association with moon again indicates detachment and renunciation. So your previous sanskarams are pushing you towards spiritualism and God realization.

//ONENESS with the ALL PERVADING POWER// is the ultimate achievement of the soul. If a soul is ready for that, then one knows it. One does not need to ask even. You are still away from that pinnacle.Though your soul and body appear to be in harmony, the mind is not yet comfortable. Saturn makes it inclined towards detachment, yet its debilitation and association with a retro 7L/12L venus is the cause of discomfort coming through relationships. All this is happening in the 6H which indicates tussles in mind with respect to 3H (efforts) 4H(domestic life) 7H (spouse and relationships) 12H (self sacrifice and seclusion).

Sun in 5H is with Rahu in pisces, and not ketu indicating that the journey is still long. Jupiter forms a shakat yoga with moon again indicating that moon is not yet placid and peaceful.Mars dasha which you've started in march 2003 will bring to the fore all these issues in your life and you will have a testing period which will then take you ahead on the path of spiritual practices in the period of 5H rahu.

Other learned members can give their opinion on this.I wish you all the best.RegardsNeelam