IndiaDivine.org

Want to know abour career

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Sir

My name is kavita,I have already written to u 1 month back,But didnt get any Answer,again i m writing u with hope that u will answer this time,i want to know about my career,where i m working now its good or i should change,but i m facing lots of problem in my current jog ,pls advise, what should i do?

My Detils-

Name:kavita sharma

Birth place:Mathura

Birth time:5'30 amBirth date:17/4/1975

Waiting for ur reply

Thanks & regards

Kavita

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Kavita,

I can answer in 10 minutes if people follow my instructions, but

oversmartness does not pay.

Did You call me since last one month , and were your eyes closed since

last month, that you did not read a single message of me asking people

to call me if they wished to have my replies ?

Please do the needful , ( I have to say Please).

regards/Bhaskar.

, Kavita Pachauri

<kavitapachauri wrote:

>

>

> Hello Sir

> Â

> My name is kavita,I have already written to u 1 month back,But

didnt get any Answer,again i m writing u with hope that u will answer

this time,i want to know about my career,where i m working now its

good or i should change,but i m facing lots of problem in my current jog

,pls advise, what should i do?

> My Detils-

> Â

> Name:kavita sharma

> Birth place:Mathura

> Birth time:5'30 am

> Birth date:17/4/1975

> Waiting for ur reply

>

> Â

> Thanks & regards

> Kavita

> Â

>

>

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

>

Bhasker ji

I m not showing any oversmartness but realy i dont have ur Phone no.

Thanks & regards

Kavita

--- On Mon, 2/2/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Want to know abour career Date: Monday, 2 February, 2009, 6:56 AM

Kavita,I can answer in 10 minutes if people follow my instructions, butoversmartness does not pay.Did You call me since last one month , and were your eyes closed sincelast month, that you did not read a single message of me asking peopleto call me if they wished to have my replies ?Please do the needful , ( I have to say Please).regards/Bhaskar., Kavita Pachauri<kavitapachauri@ ...> wrote:>>> Hello Sir> Â> My name is kavita,I have already written to u 1 month back,Butdidnt get any Answer,again i m writing u with hope that u will answerthis time,i want to know about my career,where i m working now itsgood or i should change,but i m facing lots of problem in my current jog,pls advise, what should i do?> My

Detils-> Â> Name:kavita sharma> Birth place:Mathura> Birth time:5'30 am> Birth date:17/4/1975> Waiting for ur reply>> Â> Thanks & regards> Kavita> Â>>> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go tohttp://messenger. / invite/>

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0!

Dear Madam ji,

Plz tell me about my career.

Name: Seema

D.O.B:30.08.1985

Place:Panipat

F.name:Sh.Ramesh Kumar--- On Mon, 2/2/09, Kavita Pachauri <kavitapachauri wrote:

Kavita Pachauri <kavitapachauriRe: Re: Want to know abour career Date: Monday, 2 February, 2009, 12:38 PM

Bhasker ji

I m not showing any oversmartness but realy i dont have ur Phone no.

Thanks & regards

Kavita

--- On Mon, 2/2/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> Re: Want to know abour careerMonday, 2 February, 2009, 6:56 AM

Kavita,I can answer in 10 minutes if people follow my instructions, butoversmartness does not pay.Did You call me since last one month , and were your eyes closed sincelast month, that you did not read a single message of me asking peopleto call me if they wished to have my replies ?Please do the needful , ( I have to say Please).regards/Bhaskar., Kavita Pachauri<kavitapachauri@ ...> wrote:>>> Hello Sir> Â> My name is kavita,I have already written to u 1 month back,Butdidnt get any Answer,again i m writing u with hope that u will answerthis time,i want to know about my career,where i m working now itsgood or i should change,but i m facing lots of problem in my current jog,pls advise, what should i do?> My

Detils-> Â> Name:kavita sharma> Birth place:Mathura> Birth time:5'30 am> Birth date:17/4/1975> Waiting for ur reply>> Â> Thanks & regards> Kavita> Â>>> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go tohttp://messenger. / invite/>

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0!

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Kavita,

This is clear now, that either you are too innocent and naive, or else

oversmart.

You have to decide what you are.

Bhaskar.

, Kavita Pachauri

<kavitapachauri wrote:

>

> Bhasker ji

> I m not showing any oversmartness but realy i dont have ur Phone no.

>

> Thanks & regards

> Kavita

> Â

>

> --- On Mon, 2/2/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

> Re: Want to know abour career

>

> Monday, 2 February, 2009, 6:56 AM

>

Kavita,

>

> I can answer in 10 minutes if people follow my instructions, but

> oversmartness does not pay.

>

> Did You call me since last one month , and were your eyes closed since

> last month, that you did not read a single message of me asking people

> to call me if they wished to have my replies ?

>

> Please do the needful , ( I have to say Please).

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

> , Kavita Pachauri

> <kavitapachauri@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Hello Sir

> > Â

> > My name is kavita,I have already written to u 1 month back,But

> didnt get any Answer,again i m writing u with hope that u will answer

> this time,i want to know about my career,where i m working now

its

> good or i should change,but i m facing lots of problem in my current

jog

> ,pls advise, what should i do?

> > My Detils-

> > Â

> > Name:kavita sharma

> > Birth place:Mathura

> > Birth time:5'30 am

> > Birth date:17/4/1975

> > Waiting for ur reply

> >

> > Â

> > Thanks & regards

> > Kavita

> > Â

> >

> >

> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

> http://messenger. / invite/

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

>

Sir

I m realy not able to understand why it is happening,why r u taking me wrong,I belong to good & educated family,if u dont want to resolve my issue then its ok for me,but please dont write too unprofessional language,sorry for disturbing you.

thanx

--- On Mon, 2/2/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Want to know abour career Date: Monday, 2 February, 2009, 9:52 AM

Kavita,This is clear now, that either you are too innocent and naive, or elseoversmart.You have to decide what you are.Bhaskar., Kavita Pachauri<kavitapachauri@ ...> wrote:>> Bhasker ji> I m not showing any oversmartness but realy i dont have ur Phone no.>> Thanks & regards> Kavita> Â>> --- On Mon, 2/2/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:>> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> Re: Want to know abour career> > Monday, 2 February, 2009, 6:56 AM>>>>>>>> Kavita,>> I can

answer in 10 minutes if people follow my instructions, but> oversmartness does not pay.>> Did You call me since last one month , and were your eyes closed since> last month, that you did not read a single message of me asking people> to call me if they wished to have my replies ?>> Please do the needful , ( I have to say Please).>> regards/Bhaskar.>> , Kavita Pachauri> <kavitapachauri@ ...> wrote:> >> >> > Hello Sir> > Â> > My name is kavita,I have already written to u 1 month back,But> didnt get any Answer,again i m writing u with hope that u will answer> this time,i want to know about my career,where i m working nowits> good or i should change,but i m facing lots of problem in my currentjog> ,pls advise, what should i

do?> > My Detils-> > Â> > Name:kavita sharma> > Birth place:Mathura> > Birth time:5'30 am> > Birth date:17/4/1975> > Waiting for ur reply> >> > Â> > Thanks & regards> > Kavita> > Â> >> >> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to> http://messenger. / invite/> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go tohttp://messenger. / invite/>

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Kavita,

You said that since last one month I have not replied your query.

When I asked you why you did not phone me, you wrote that You did not have my number .

So what must I think if not the way I did about you, because since last one month you know what messages have been going on in this forum, but you did not know my Contact numbers. .?? This is really funny. You say that your family is educated, but what about you ? Even if you have not read my messages but You must have read the Home Page at least ? Or not even that, but just worried about the freebies available without bothering to check the conditions that go alongwith ?

Dont waste my time anymore.

And please dont write anymore.

Bhaskar.

, Kavita Pachauri <kavitapachauri wrote:>> > Sir> I m realy not able to understand why it is happening,why r u taking me wrong,I belong to good & educated family,if u dont want to resolve my issue then its ok for me,but please dont write too unprofessional language,sorry for disturbing you.> thanx> > >  >  > > --- On Mon, 2/2/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish Re: Want to know abour career> > Monday, 2 February, 2009, 9:52 AM> > > > > > > > Kavita,> > This is clear now, that either you are too innocent and naive, or else> oversmart.> > You have to decide what you are.> > Bhaskar.> > , Kavita Pachauri> <kavitapachauri@ ...> wrote:> >> > Bhasker ji> > I m not showing any oversmartness but realy i dont have ur Phone no.> >> > Thanks & regards> > Kavita> > Â> >> > --- On Mon, 2/2/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> >> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > Re: Want to know abour career> > > > Monday, 2 February, 2009, 6:56 AM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Kavita,> >> > I can answer in 10 minutes if people follow my instructions, but> > oversmartness does not pay.> >> > Did You call me since last one month , and were your eyes closed since> > last month, that you did not read a single message of me asking people> > to call me if they wished to have my replies ?> >> > Please do the needful , ( I have to say Please).> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >> > , Kavita Pachauri> > <kavitapachauri@ ...> wrote:> > >> > >> > > Hello Sir> > > Â> > > My name is kavita,I have already written to u 1 month back,But> > didnt get any Answer,again i m writing u with hope that u will answer> > this time,i want to know about my career,where i m working now> its> > good or i should change,but i m facing lots of problem in my current> jog> > ,pls advise, what should i do?> > > My Detils-> > > Â> > > Name:kavita sharma> > > Birth place:Mathura> > > Birth time:5'30 am> > > Birth date:17/4/1975> > > Waiting for ur reply> > >> > > Â> > > Thanks & regards> > > Kavita> > > Â> > >> > >> > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to> > http://messenger. / invite/> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to> http://messenger. / invite/> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/>

Seems she is a impostor, a jealous astrologer who has taken a female id, because uptil now this id is not making any attempts to make phone calls, but just wasting time by writing mails. I have just deleted one unprofessional mail from this id addressed to the group.

Bhaskar.

, Kavita Pachauri <kavitapachauri wrote:>> > Sir> I m realy not able to understand why it is happening,why r u taking me wrong,I belong to good & educated family,if u dont want to resolve my issue then its ok for me,but please dont write too unprofessional language,sorry for disturbing you.> thanx> > >  >  > > --- On Mon, 2/2/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish Re: Want to know abour career> > Monday, 2 February, 2009, 9:52 AM> > > > > > > > Kavita,> > This is clear now, that either you are too innocent and naive, or else> oversmart.> > You have to decide what you are.> > Bhaskar.> > , Kavita Pachauri> <kavitapachauri@ ...> wrote:> >> > Bhasker ji> > I m not showing any oversmartness but realy i dont have ur Phone no.> >> > Thanks & regards> > Kavita> > Â> >> > --- On Mon, 2/2/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> >> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > Re: Want to know abour career> > > > Monday, 2 February, 2009, 6:56 AM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Kavita,> >> > I can answer in 10 minutes if people follow my instructions, but> > oversmartness does not pay.> >> > Did You call me since last one month , and were your eyes closed since> > last month, that you did not read a single message of me asking people> > to call me if they wished to have my replies ?> >> > Please do the needful , ( I have to say Please).> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >> > , Kavita Pachauri> > <kavitapachauri@ ...> wrote:> > >> > >> > > Hello Sir> > > Â> > > My name is kavita,I have already written to u 1 month back,But> > didnt get any Answer,again i m writing u with hope that u will answer> > this time,i want to know about my career,where i m working now> its> > good or i should change,but i m facing lots of problem in my current> jog> > ,pls advise, what should i do?> > > My Detils-> > > Â> > > Name:kavita sharma> > > Birth place:Mathura> > > Birth time:5'30 am> > > Birth date:17/4/1975> > > Waiting for ur reply> > >> > > Â> > > Thanks & regards> > > Kavita> > > Â> > >> > >> > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to> > http://messenger. / invite/> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to> http://messenger. / invite/> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/>