IndiaDivine.org

Thank you for the guidance.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Neelamji....T

Thank you very much Neelamji, for your valuable time.and by reading the birth chart.

I have already spoken to Bhaskarji,as per your instructions mentioned in the group, and he has been kind enough to speak to me and has assured me that he will answer my query with 2-3 days.

I just have one request to make, as you have studied the birth chart of my husband, would be great if you can pls tell us, whether is it a good decision to leave the job in Mozambique(AFrica) and take up the job offer which is in India for a Telecom company based in Mangalore.

As he is missing the family especally our 5 year old Son.

You have mentioned that his Mahadasha has started, what does that mean, kindly explain. and also the below mentioned sentence, pls clarify as I did not understand exactly what is given.Sorry for troubling you for the same.

Shani as the 12L is also the dispositorof Rahu and will drive rahu to work hard for 18 years as his mahadasha hasjust started. But I see this happening outside his birth place.

As per your instructions he has been reading Hanuman Chalisa for almost 2 years now.

Thanking you in advance, and thank you very much for the response.

Really appreciate for the same.

regards,Shaila.