IndiaDivine.org

Will I get - good/average/poor/loss in my investment.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Sir,

My husband is Unemployed since last 3 years due to VRS, and

I am investing in Mutual Funds since Aug 2006 from his VRS money.

I am investing through SIP (Systematic Investment Plan) and

there is no speculation. I want this money in 2012/2013/2014...

and so on during which I will systematically redeem for the

education and marriage of my 2 school going daughters (age 8,14).

Presently I am in loss due to market crash, financially we are a

below average family. This was done to secure future of children,

and boost up finances marginally.

Name: Lata

Date Of Birth: 28-10-1966 ( 28th October 1966 )

Time Of Birth: 19:13 hrs ( 7:13 Pm )

Place Of Birth: Ulhasnagar.

Will I get - good/average/poor/loss in my investments, how will I be

financially in my life in years to come, will I complete the

responsibilities of my 2 children financially.

Thanking you,

Lata

Dear Lata,

Sorry for the delay in replying You.

Your chart is superb for finance.

You need not worry about your investments. You will get good returns from the same. Anyways SIP means monthly fixed amount given to the Mutual Fund to buy Units per month, and at these times when the Index is low, you are at advantage because all your purchases made by the various Mutual Funds are done at low cost per unit. So You are advantage whenever the markets are low in SIP. But remember to stop the SIP when the Index goes above 12000- Sell Your units and again buy them whever new issues come out. I mean NFO's. And these are coming almost every month. That way you will have full advantage of Cost averaging.

You can get a job anytime you require in Your Life. If You wish to do independent business, then sweetmeats or beauty related business is best for you.

Your husband being unemployed since last 3 years, as told to you on phone, does not go well my throat. There is enough work even for a cobbler or a beggar in this world, I am sorry to say, please dont mind, one must just have the wish to work, I tell you, here on the streets of Bombay, even a person sitting with a box of idlis on the pavement, is able to take some money home every evening. So here one has to help himself. And he is not even aged 50. this is not the time to retire from work. One must work till his last breath even with a diseased body, which he is not.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, "lata2866" <lata2866 wrote:>> Respected Sir,> My husband is Unemployed since last 3 years due to VRS, and > I am investing in Mutual Funds since Aug 2006 from his VRS money.> > I am investing through SIP (Systematic Investment Plan) and > there is no speculation. I want this money in 2012/2013/2014... > and so on during which I will systematically redeem for the > education and marriage of my 2 school going daughters (age 8,14). > > Presently I am in loss due to market crash, financially we are a > below average family. This was done to secure future of children,> and boost up finances marginally.> > Name: Lata> Date Of Birth: 28-10-1966 ( 28th October 1966 )> Time Of Birth: 19:13 hrs ( 7:13 Pm )> Place Of Birth: Ulhasnagar.> > Will I get - good/average/poor/loss in my investments, how will I be> financially in my life in years to come, will I complete the > responsibilities of my 2 children financially.> > Thanking you,> Lata>