IndiaDivine.org

sorry for my kiddish act

Rate this topic

Guest guest

..first of all i really want to apologies for my kiddish act.

but beleve me sir it was not intentionally .

i promise this thing will never be repeted from my side again.

i hope u will ignore my silly mistake .

i really need help in my life .

if can forgive me & help me .

my details

my name is purvi birthdate:29/ 9/81time of birth: 19-26(p.m)place of birth :ahmedabad(gujarat)i m interior designer and want to know about my career and not doing well in my career .pls help . my marraige also in trouble . will it improve ??

my husband= vasant

birthdate:19/ 1/78time of birth: 1-04(p.m )place of birth :mumbai

Why dont you do the simple thing and finish the matter, enabling this

query to be answered .

What keeps you from calling me ? Its just takes 2 minutes and 2 Rupees.

Is that asking for much ? For your own work ?

And give me only 1(One) Query , either Career or marriage in one simple

sentence.

regards/Bhaskar.

and this

, pooja modi <pooja_modi wrote:

>

> .first of all i really want to apologies for my kiddish act.

> but beleve me sir it was not intentionally .

> i promise this thing will never be repeted from my side again.

> i hope u will ignore my silly mistake .

> i really need help in my life .

> if can forgive me & help me .

> my details

>

>

> my name is purvi

> birthdate:29/ 9/81

> time of birth: 19-26(p.m)

> place of birth :ahmedabad(gujarat)

> i m interior designer and want to know about my career and not doing

well in

> my career .pls help . my marraige also in trouble . will it improve

??

> my husband= vasant

> birthdate:19/ 1/78

> time of birth: 1-04(p.m )

> place of birth :mumbai

>

Dear Purvi,

Sorry for the delay in replying you.

Your career is not good till Sept 2010. After that it will zoom to unimaginable heights coupled of course with your efforts in the proper directions. Around Sept-Oct 2010 you will see a great breakthrough in Your professional Life which will give you recognitions and money both. Have patience uptil then and sharpen your skills and make yourself more smarter in your field of expertise.

As per your chart, your married Life will be average, with normal fighting and normal Love, nothing extraordinary on both sides. This will remain for your whole Life, even if you were allowed to marry another person, because these tendencies are there in your own chart. As regards to your husbands chart whether its good or worse for marriage, I am sorry , in the purview of such free readings , i cannot spend time on studying two charts, as I have already mentioned in the Home page.

You are strongly recommended to recite Hanuman Chalisa daily at least 7 times if not 11 times, as Your Lagna Lord Mars is debilitated or neecha, and you also have many planets cuddled in your 6th house, which shows improper or not normal health. Sun and Moon sitting ins ame house, Sun and Saturn sitting in same house, does not show great promise of good health.

Also put some Red sindoor in your maang , and if possible recite Shri Vshnusahsranaam or Gopalasahasranaam daily.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, pooja modi <pooja_modi wrote:>> .first of all i really want to apologies for my kiddish act.> but beleve me sir it was not intentionally .> i promise this thing will never be repeted from my side again.> i hope u will ignore my silly mistake .> i really need help in my life .> if can forgive me & help me .> my details > > > my name is purvi > birthdate:29/ 9/81> time of birth: 19-26(p.m)> place of birth :ahmedabad(gujarat)> i m interior designer and want to know about my career and not doing well in> my career .pls help . my marraige also in trouble . will it improve ??> my husband= vasant> birthdate:19/ 1/78> time of birth: 1-04(p.m )> place of birth :mumbai >

pranam bhaskerji.

after calling u i felt really very relived and your reply has increase that feeling .

i will try to follow your direction .will put it in my routine .

thanx again for giving me ur prcious time and guidance with the help of that i m sure i will overcome my all difficulties.--- On Tue, 2/10/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: sorry for my kiddish act Date: Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 12:26 AM

Dear Purvi,

Sorry for the delay in replying you.

Your career is not good till Sept 2010. After that it will zoom to unimaginable heights coupled of course with your efforts in the proper directions. Around Sept-Oct 2010 you will see a great breakthrough in Your professional Life which will give you recognitions and money both. Have patience uptil then and sharpen your skills and make yourself more smarter in your field of expertise.

As per your chart, your married Life will be average, with normal fighting and normal Love, nothing extraordinary on both sides. This will remain for your whole Life, even if you were allowed to marry another person, because these tendencies are there in your own chart. As regards to your husbands chart whether its good or worse for marriage, I am sorry , in the purview of such free readings , i cannot spend time on studying two charts, as I have already mentioned in the Home page.

You are strongly recommended to recite Hanuman Chalisa daily at least 7 times if not 11 times, as Your Lagna Lord Mars is debilitated or neecha, and you also have many planets cuddled in your 6th house, which shows improper or not normal health. Sun and Moon sitting ins ame house, Sun and Saturn sitting in same house, does not show great promise of good health.

Also put some Red sindoor in your maang , and if possible recite Shri Vshnusahsranaam or Gopalasahasranaam daily.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, pooja modi <pooja_modi@. ..> wrote:>> .first of all i really want to apologies for my kiddish act.> but beleve me sir it was not intentionally .> i promise this thing will never be repeted from my side again.> i hope u will ignore my silly mistake .> i really need help in my life .> if can forgive me & help me .> my details > > > my name is purvi > birthdate:29/ 9/81> time of birth: 19-26(p.m)> place of birth :ahmedabad(gujarat)> i m interior designer and want to know about my career and not doing well in> my career .pls help . my marraige also in trouble . will it improve ??> my husband= vasant> birthdate:19/ 1/78> time of birth: 1-04(p.m )> place of birth :mumbai >