IndiaDivine.org

Sister inlaw

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bhasharji,

I wanted to know about my sister in law.

Her name is Visheshika here date of birt is 1/10/1980 and time of birth is 6 PM and place of birth is jaipur.

Since here marriage (29/11/2008) she is acting very differently.She doent take care of my parents not even her husband.

So kindly go through her janam pathari and let me know if something is wrong with her.

Regards

Kavita --- On Mon, 9/2/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Astrology/Science?? Date: Monday, 9 February, 2009, 11:26 AM

Dear Shri Davendraji,If You can forward this to them -I can challenge any commitee of theirs single handedly to a discussionwhere in I shall prove them that their views on astrology are wrong, andthe culture of India which accepts astrology, is right. But they must beready to face the punishment which I inflict on them, after I defeatthem. I am ready.regards/Bhaskar., "Davendra" <davendrak@. ..> wrote:>> Please into this article by a known scientist of repute.>> November 4, 2006> Press Trust Of India> Rourkela, February 09, 2009> First Published: 12:51 IST(9/2/2009)> Last Updated: 12:54 IST(9/2/2009)> Future lies in hands and not planets: Narlikar> "Our future lies in our hands and not on the position of

planets,"> said eminent scientist and internationally acclaimed astro-physicist> Prof J V Narlikar.> He said there was a wrong concept that planets influenced the> future. "The planets are powerless. Stand on your own feet, know your> problem and try to solve it yourself."> The astronomer pointed out there were even differences among> astrologers with western astrology differing from Indian astrology.> "Astrology is not science, but superstition, he said.> Astrologers knew that people came to them when they faced problems> and kept them hanging so that they made repeated visits.> Narlikar was speaking at a seminar 'Astrology-a pseudo-sience' here> last night organised by the Orissa Rationalists Association.> http://www.hindusta ntimes.com/ StoryPage/

Print.aspx? Id=eab5b5ad- 2c22-> 416f-bf1a-92a56bfd1 904> © Copyright 2007 Hindustan Times>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Dear Bhaskarji,

Awaiting your response.

REgards

Kavita--- On Mon, 9/2/09, tittu sharma <tittu762000 wrote:

tittu sharma <tittu762000 Sister inlaw Date: Monday, 9 February, 2009, 3:03 PM

Dear Bhasharji,

I wanted to know about my sister in law.

Her name is Visheshika here date of birt is 1/10/1980 and time of birth is 6 PM and place of birth is jaipur.

Since here marriage (29/11/2008) she is acting very differently. She doent take care of my parents not even her husband.

So kindly go through her janam pathari and let me know if something is wrong with her.

Regards

Kavita --- On Mon, 9/2/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> Re: Astrology/Science? ?Monday, 9 February, 2009, 11:26 AM

Dear Shri Davendraji,If You can forward this to them -I can challenge any commitee of theirs single handedly to a discussionwhere in I shall prove them that their views on astrology are wrong, andthe culture of India which accepts astrology, is right. But they must beready to face the punishment which I inflict on them, after I defeatthem. I am ready.regards/Bhaskar., "Davendra" <davendrak@. ..> wrote:>> Please into this article by a known scientist of repute.>> November 4, 2006> Press Trust Of India> Rourkela, February 09, 2009> First Published: 12:51 IST(9/2/2009)> Last Updated: 12:54 IST(9/2/2009)> Future lies in hands and not planets: Narlikar> "Our future lies in our hands and not on the position of

planets,"> said eminent scientist and internationally acclaimed astro-physicist> Prof J V Narlikar.> He said there was a wrong concept that planets influenced the> future. "The planets are powerless. Stand on your own feet, know your> problem and try to solve it yourself."> The astronomer pointed out there were even differences among> astrologers with western astrology differing from Indian astrology.> "Astrology is not science, but superstition, he said.> Astrologers knew that people came to them when they faced problems> and kept them hanging so that they made repeated visits.> Narlikar was speaking at a seminar 'Astrology-a pseudo-sience' here> last night organised by the Orissa Rationalists Association.> http://www.hindusta ntimes.com/ StoryPage/

Print.aspx? Id=eab5b5ad- 2c22-> 416f-bf1a-92a56bfd1 904> © Copyright 2007 Hindustan Times>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.