of birth are as follows:

NAME: ARCHANA

D.O.B: 20 June 1986

PLACE OF BIRTH: HYDERABAD; INDIA

TIME OF BIRTH: 09:20 A.M

Regards,

Archana

Hello Little baby Archu,

We Bombayites ( Not Mumbaites) are as smart as those living in London, and those living in London are little less smart as those living in Germany. But all are smart.

I have 3 contact numbers mentioned on the Home Page, and people are calling me from remote areas of S.Africa, so aapka number aaj nahi toh kal milna chahiye.

I shall wait for your call.

And dont loose hope.

Khudi ko buland kar itna, ki khud Khuda apne bande se pooche, ki bata teri raja kya hai.

Smart girls from India who are facing hardships in a distant country like Germany, I respect them, and wish all the best for you.

regards/Bhaskar.

, "ygarchana" <ygarchana wrote:>> Hello Bhaskar ji,> > I am Archana , studying masters in Bioinformatics(third semester)in> Germany. First two semesters went well but for the past few months I> have been facing many problems. I was ill for a few days and could not> give an exam(necessary to get qualified to the final exam)and even> upon submission of the medical certificates from the doctor the> professor is not allowing me to take the exam. And another professor> is also doing the same. I was almost going to finish my course this> semester and start my thesis work from the coming semester onwards but> all of a sudden everything has changed and now I am not sure if I will> complete the course or not. I would kindly request you to tell me if> there is any break in my education and if I would take the examination> or not. I had given a ring to your phone today but did not get> connected. I shall call you up personally tomorrow. My dob and place> of birth are as follows:> > NAME: ARCHANA> D.O.B: 20 June 1986> PLACE OF BIRTH: HYDERABAD; INDIA> TIME OF BIRTH: 09:20 A.M> > > Regards,> Archana>

Dear Archana,

I am sorry but You are not running a conducive period for studies or success in examinations presently.

I do foresee a break currently but also see a very fruitful period in academic success after April 2010, which will more than compensate for all current failures.

Do not loose hope. This is not the end of life, and just a stone in the path. A stepping stone towards success.

Pray and worship Lord Shankar Bhagwaan and Saraswati Mata daily.

regards/Bhaskar.

, "ygarchana" <ygarchana wrote:>> Hello Bhaskar ji,> > I am Archana , studying masters in Bioinformatics(third semester)in> Germany. First two semesters went well but for the past few months I> have been facing many problems. I was ill for a few days and could not> give an exam(necessary to get qualified to the final exam)and even> upon submission of the medical certificates from the doctor the> professor is not allowing me to take the exam. And another professor> is also doing the same. I was almost going to finish my course this> semester and start my thesis work from the coming semester onwards but> all of a sudden everything has changed and now I am not sure if I will> complete the course or not. I would kindly request you to tell me if> there is any break in my education and if I would take the examination> or not. I had given a ring to your phone today but did not get> connected. I shall call you up personally tomorrow. My dob and place> of birth are as follows:> > NAME: ARCHANA> D.O.B: 20 June 1986> PLACE OF BIRTH: HYDERABAD; INDIA> TIME OF BIRTH: 09:20 A.M> > > Regards,> Archana>

Hello Bhaskar ji,I thank you a lot for replying to my email. Thanks again.Regards,Archana--- On Mon, 2/9/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Education Date: Monday, February 9, 2009, 1:26 PM

Dear Archana,

I am sorry but You are not running a conducive period for studies or success in examinations presently.

I do foresee a break currently but also see a very fruitful period in academic success after April 2010, which will more than compensate for all current failures.

Do not loose hope. This is not the end of life, and just a stone in the path. A stepping stone towards success.

Pray and worship Lord Shankar Bhagwaan and Saraswati Mata daily.

regards/Bhaskar.

, "ygarchana" <ygarchana@.. .> wrote:>> Hello Bhaskar ji,> > I am Archana , studying masters in Bioinformatics( third semester)in> Germany. First two semesters went well but for the past few months I> have been facing many problems. I was ill for a few days and could not> give an exam(necessary to get qualified to the final exam)and even> upon submission of the medical certificates from the doctor the> professor is not allowing me to take the exam. And another professor> is also doing the same. I was almost going to finish my course this> semester and start my thesis work from the coming semester onwards but> all of a sudden everything has changed and now I am not sure if I will> complete the course or not. I would kindly request you to tell me if> there is any break in my education and if I would take the

examination> or not. I had given a ring to your phone today but did not get> connected. I shall call you up personally tomorrow. My dob and place> of birth are as follows:> > NAME: ARCHANA> D.O.B: 20 June 1986> PLACE OF BIRTH: HYDERABAD; INDIA> TIME OF BIRTH: 09:20 A.M> > > Regards,> Archana>