IndiaDivine.org

job

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Mam,I am very much satisfied from your predictions,one last thing i want to ask that's about my career.I mean about my job,i am searching but really cant find.Pleas help me mamThanksAnita Sugandh

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0!

Anita,

Your desires are now bordering towards being parasitical and termitic. You have already been answered satisfactorily by Neelamji, who is a extraordinary astrologer and a very busy women who has no time to attend petty queries of the nature as we are evidently witnessing. Such astrologers are assets to the Group. She is also a Non-professional lady who is giving time here though connected to many social activities. We cannot afford to loose her by allowing members like you to keep coming on and on with unending queries like trickle from the tap. You had also contacted her on her private id, which is not a good behaviour . Learn to have some self respect in this world, or else your close ones will also turn aay from you. When we have clearly mentioned " only one specific Query on the Home Page ", then you should have thought it out much before , what you have to ask, instead of coming again and again in this manner.

We are looking for real members , He Men, and strong women of substance in this Group who form and manifest the cultrure of India . We do not require any intestinal worms please.

I do not tolerate such behaviour in front of an selfless astrologer. For me this sacrilegous.You may leave.

Bhaskar.

, annu sugandhlo <rythm_282000 wrote:>> Respected Mam,> I am very much satisfied from your predictions,one last thing i want to ask that's about my career.I mean about my job,i am searching but really cant find.Pleas help me mam> > Thanks> Anita Sugandh> > > > Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger at http://in.messenger./?wm=n/>