IndiaDivine.org

reply me?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Group members,

I have recently joined jotish group and always got a goood suggetions and spiritual articles from the group users,and i m thankful for that.Here i m mailling you for some queries abt me,

In my kundali KAL SARP YOG exits,and some body told me that the person who is suffering from KAL SARP YOG always faces problems always in life.IS that TRUE?

and what are the remedies for KAL SARP Yog ,

i always read DURGA RAKSHA KAVCH,DURGASTOTTARNAM STROT,DURGA DWADISH MALA,SIDH KUNJIKA STROT,APRADH KSHAMASTROT,MATA JI KI ARTI.

and i realize my metntal energy after my prayer,Here i m sending my Detail so plz give me suggestion for furture my life.

Name:Kushkant Tiwari

Date of Birth: 12/10/1982

Time:1:20PM

Wating for your response

KUSH

Dear Kushkant,It is not always that a person with KSY will suffer from problems. Have you faced any unusual problem in your life till now?You have a good chart with strong and well placed planets on top of it you get good dasha sequence which ensure a smooth life for few more decades.

Then, as apparent from your mail, you are keeping GOD on your side. So be rest assured about your future.Best WishesNeelam2009/2/11 Kush Tiwari <kushtiwari41

Dear Group members,

I have recently joined jotish group and always got a goood suggetions and spiritual articles from the group users,and i m thankful for that.Here i m mailling you for some queries abt me,

In my kundali KAL SARP YOG exits,and some body told me that the person who is suffering from KAL SARP YOG always faces problems always in life.IS that TRUE?

and what are the remedies for KAL SARP Yog ,

i always read DURGA RAKSHA KAVCH,DURGASTOTTARNAM STROT,DURGA DWADISH MALA,SIDH KUNJIKA STROT,APRADH KSHAMASTROT,MATA JI KI ARTI.

and i realize my metntal energy after my prayer,Here i m sending my Detail so plz give me suggestion for furture my life.

Name:Kushkant Tiwari

Date of Birth: 12/10/1982

Time:1:20PM

Wating for your response

KUSH