when can i settle in my life

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste to all,

My name is srinivas and i am still searching for jobs and very

depressed. Can any body please sugggest me what would be my best

option in my life to be.

I am a mechanical engineer but unable to settle back in my life. I am

jobless. Can anybody suggest me when can i settle back in my life.

which career will best suit me.

Birth Details

srinivas

D.O.B - 19-nov-1968

place of Birth: Hyderabad, india

Time of Birth: 4-50 PM

Thanks very much in advance

srinivas

Srinivas ji,Your problem hasn't sprung up overnight. I think you have been facing problems for quite some time now. May be since 2001-02 which seem to have aggravated over time. Not even job, I think you might be facing problems in marriage (may not be married yet?), health, excessive loans, etc. Are you also accident prone, having hurt yourself a couple of times?

Planets take us through our journey of life. During this journey, different sets of planets are driving us at different times and sometimes, these drivers take us through the rough roads and it is up to us to suffer, or try to make the best of our journey.

For aries lagna native, ruled by mars, like you are, a long mercury dasa at the prime time is not very conducive, especially when the planets make you run on a 6/12 highway. From moon also, only 6/12 entry is open for you. Agreed that luck is not on your side at present, but your efforts are yours which can slowly bring in luck. You can bring in luck putting in a lot of extra efforts and helping others in whichever way you can. From 9H of luck, you have a 4-10 stearing in hand, meaning when you make efforts, the luck is happy to awaken its karma.

I think the problem is that you are not putting in enough efforts to get hold of a job, even if it gives you a meagre salary. Your prestige and ego (sun in 8H) is not allowing you to take up what is being offered to you. You must've got some offer from a distant place, which you might not have considered.

Try some trading activities, especially of cosmetics, herbs, jewellery, etc. It might work for you as an additional source of income. Recite Vishnu Sahastranaam every day.Hope this helpsNeelam