IndiaDivine.org

Who has called me today ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear New members,

3 of You have called me since morning today. I do not seem to remember

since I had lot many calls today, and was out of my place, since morning

and visiting, therefore if you do not mind , please call me again or sms

me your message numbers ( Written near your Query ) anyway.

regards,

Bhaskar.

Respected Bhaskarji,

This is Sunit Sharda. I have given you a call in the afternoon time, today. Kindly reply to my query. I am facing a tough time in my mariiage life and want a certain divorce. Kindly refer to my janam patri and tell me whether this year I can get divorced or not. In case of which, please let me know how do you see my second marriage life.

Date of birth: 4th May 1976

Time: 10:50 AM

Place: Guwahati, Assam

Best Regards

Sunit Sharda--- On Fri, 2/20/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Who has called me today ? Date: Friday, February 20, 2009, 9:26 AM

Dear New members,3 of You have called me since morning today. I do not seem to remembersince I had lot many calls today, and was out of my place, since morningand visiting, therefore if you do not mind , please call me again or smsme your message numbers ( Written near your Query ) anyway.regards,Bhaskar.

Dear Sunit ji,

I do not see a Divorce from your chart, this year. if this happens from your wife's chart, then I do not know.

I can also see from your chart, that, if you wait till March 2010, you can mend this marriage too without going for a divorce.

If I talk about your 2nd marriage, before this one is divorced then, its unethical for the astrologer.

because if I say that the 2nd marriage is going to be a happy one, you may not even try to mend this marriage. And if I say that your 2nd marriage is not going to work, then it will spoil your moods completely.

But commonsense says, if you are living in india, then at age of 32 , you may not get a fresh girl, but a second hand one ( Sorry to talk blunt) who may not even understand you, or try to. So its better to use the same bed which one is accustomed to, rather than try searching for a better one in your case.

I cannot help anyone who is trying to break his family, nor advise anyone to do a second or third or 4th marriage. My ethics do not allow me this, and I cannot support this in any case. Sorry.

Your own chart has however enough problems and you my never be able to find a true lover, wife or companion in your Life who may give you total happiness, however many number of times you may marry.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, Sunit Shyam <sunit.shyam wrote:>> Respected Bhaskarji,> > This is Sunit Sharda. I have given you a call in the afternoon time, today. Kindly reply to my query. I am facing a tough time in my mariiage life and want a certain divorce. Kindly refer to my janam patri and tell me whether this year I can get divorced or not. In case of which, please let me know how do you see my second marriage life.> > Date of birth: 4th May 1976> Time: 10:50 AM> Place: Guwahati, Assam> > Best Regards> Sunit Sharda> > --- On Fri, 2/20/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish Who has called me today ?> > Friday, February 20, 2009, 9:26 AM> > > > > > > > Dear New members,> > 3 of You have called me since morning today. I do not seem to remember> since I had lot many calls today, and was out of my place, since morning> and visiting, therefore if you do not mind , please call me again or sms> me your message numbers ( Written near your Query ) anyway.> > regards,> > Bhaskar.>

Respected Bhaskarji,

I appreciate a lot the promt reply you gave me. I wrote you about my second marriage as in my distress time, I had gone to couple of astrologers and they told me about this reading. I had no maliced intentions whatsoever and believe me I belong to a very respectfull and well cultured family.

Coming to your reading, kindly let me know how can I make my marriage life happier, what exactly need to be done about this. All I need is a good family and career by my side. Please let me know if I need to pay your fees for this question.

I would be glad to do that.

Best regards

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Who has called me today ? Date: Friday, February 20, 2009, 5:49 PM

Dear Sunit ji,

I do not see a Divorce from your chart, this year. if this happens from your wife's chart, then I do not know.

I can also see from your chart, that, if you wait till March 2010, you can mend this marriage too without going for a divorce.

If I talk about your 2nd marriage, before this one is divorced then, its unethical for the astrologer.

because if I say that the 2nd marriage is going to be a happy one, you may not even try to mend this marriage. And if I say that your 2nd marriage is not going to work, then it will spoil your moods completely.

But commonsense says, if you are living in india, then at age of 32 , you may not get a fresh girl, but a second hand one ( Sorry to talk blunt) who may not even understand you, or try to. So its better to use the same bed which one is accustomed to, rather than try searching for a better one in your case.

I cannot help anyone who is trying to break his family, nor advise anyone to do a second or third or 4th marriage. My ethics do not allow me this, and I cannot support this in any case. Sorry.

Your own chart has however enough problems and you my never be able to find a true lover, wife or companion in your Life who may give you total happiness, however many number of times you may marry.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, Sunit Shyam <sunit.shyam@ ...> wrote:>> Respected Bhaskarji,> > This is Sunit Sharda. I have given you a call in the afternoon time, today. Kindly reply to my query. I am facing a tough time in my mariiage life and want a certain divorce. Kindly refer to my janam patri and tell me whether this year I can get divorced or not. In case of which, please let me know how do you see my second marriage life.> > Date of birth: 4th May 1976> Time: 10:50 AM> Place: Guwahati, Assam> > Best Regards> Sunit Sharda> > --- On Fri, 2/20/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> Who has called me today ?> > Friday, February 20, 2009, 9:26

AM> > > > > > > > Dear New members,> > 3 of You have called me since morning today. I do not seem to remember> since I had lot many calls today, and was out of my place, since morning> and visiting, therefore if you do not mind , please call me again or sms> me your message numbers ( Written near your Query ) anyway.> > regards,> > Bhaskar.>

Dear Sunit ji,

Remember,

1) Nobody can understand you better than the lady who has already stayed with you day and night.

2) Even if you think that your wife is totally at mistake, still you must not forget that she has given her whole body to you for your pleasures so many times over, and we have no right to neglect this aspect and move on to enjoy another body, without strong reasons.

3) Among the strong reasons, if your wife hits you and abuses you, moves around with another man, eats up all your earnings in stupid expenses, ill treats your family, then and then only you must think of re-marriage, otherwise not.

4) remember that woman who is your wife, has left her whole family and come to live with you, and you owe her certain unwritten responsibilities, which include taking care of her, if she goes wrong, advising her if she takes a wrong step, being kind to her even if she turns rude, and showing her the right path when she falters.

5) remember all the good points of your wife and note them down, how many time has she given you pleasures of all kinds and good advices and good company, you note them down. Also note down how many time sshe has behaved wrongly. I am 100% sure that the former will weigh more than the latter.

6) We have no right as mentioned above, to enjoy " Suhaag raat " with somebodys daughter and beloved of someones family, and then think of leaving her for our stupid EGO. if we have the guts and manliness to enjoy her body for momentary pleasures on a continous basis, then when she needs us, due to her insecurity, instability, or stupidity caused by living with us, then we must also have the power and strength to bear her insecuritiesm, stupidities and bad behaviour.

7) Remember that you are a " Man ", and supposed to be more responsible " father like brother like ' "friend like ' to your wife, and if she has committed some mistake being a elder person and a responsible person, its you who must allow her EGO to remain, and must find ways to make her happy and welcomed back to your fold.

8) Who is the wife but not our own sister, mother ,daughter and friend in another form ? Does she not play every role at some or the another times ? Tell me why must she not be pampered ? What goes of our bloody EGO if we pamper her ? Was she not pampered at her fathers place ? Then why not here ? Why must she be traeted like rot or a servant ? is she not alone here, clinging to us for support ? Is she not alone in this house with no one to call her own except her husband, from whom she Expects ?

Bhai jao usko lekar ao, maafi maang lo gara galti na ho aapki, tab bhi ? Mard oh nahi hota hai joh sirf EGO rakhe aur hamesha dahade sher ki tarah, Mard woh bhi hota hai joh aansu bahana jaante ho, joh khukna jaanta ho jarurat padne par, apnon ke saamne , joh ab paaraye lagne lage hain.

She is the only one after your parents are dead and brothers no more remain with you, and with no children near you, who will wait in the night for YOU to comeback. Nahi toh kaun paravah karta hai aaj ki duniya mein agar hum aur tum raat ko gutter mein padkar kahin dum tode dein ?

Remedies -

recite Vishnu sahsranaam and Gopala Sahasranaam daily,

and bloody get Your wife back at any Cost.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, Sunit Shyam <sunit.shyam wrote:>> Respected Bhaskarji,> > I appreciate a lot the promt reply you gave me. I wrote you about my second marriage as in my distress time, I had gone to couple of astrologers and they told me about this reading. I had no maliced intentions whatsoever and believe me I belong to a very respectfull and well cultured family. > Coming to your reading, kindly let me know how can I make my marriage life happier, what exactly need to be done about this. All I need is a good family and career by my side. Please let me know if I need to pay your fees for this question. > I would be glad to do that.> > Best regards> Sunit Sharda> > --- On Fri, 2/20/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish Re: Who has called me today ?> > Friday, February 20, 2009, 5:49 PM> > > > > > > > Dear Sunit ji,> I do not see a Divorce from your chart, this year. if this happens from your wife's chart, then I do not know.> I can also see from your chart, that, if you wait till March 2010, you can mend this marriage too without going for a divorce.> If I talk about your 2nd marriage, before this one is divorced then, its unethical for the astrologer. > because if I say that the 2nd marriage is going to be a happy one, you may not even try to mend this marriage. And if I say that your 2nd marriage is not going to work, then it will spoil your moods completely.> But commonsense says, if you are living in india, then at age of 32 , you may not get a fresh girl, but a second hand one ( Sorry to talk blunt) who may not even understand you, or try to. So its better to use the same bed which one is accustomed to, rather than try searching for a better one in your case.> I cannot help anyone who is trying to break his family, nor advise anyone to do a second or third or 4th marriage. My ethics do not allow me this, and I cannot support this in any case. Sorry.> Your own chart has however enough problems and you my never be able to find a true lover, wife or companion in your Life who may give you total happiness, however many number of times you may marry. > regards,> Bhaskar.> > > > , Sunit Shyam <sunit.shyam@ ...> wrote:> >> > Respected Bhaskarji,> > > > This is Sunit Sharda. I have given you a call in the afternoon time, today. Kindly reply to my query. I am facing a tough time in my mariiage life and want a certain divorce. Kindly refer to my janam patri and tell me whether this year I can get divorced or not. In case of which, please let me know how do you see my second marriage life.> > > > Date of birth: 4th May 1976> > Time: 10:50 AM> > Place: Guwahati, Assam> > > > Best Regards> > Sunit Sharda> > > > --- On Fri, 2/20/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > Who has called me today ?> > > > Friday, February 20, 2009, 9:26 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear New members,> > > > 3 of You have called me since morning today. I do not seem to remember> > since I had lot many calls today, and was out of my place, since morning> > and visiting, therefore if you do not mind , please call me again or sms> > me your message numbers ( Written near your Query ) anyway.> > > > regards,> > > > Bhaskar.> >>

My fees will be Paid, if your wife comes back and You treat her as a friend .

regards/Bhaskar.

, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Sunit ji,> > Remember,> > 1) Nobody can understand you better than the lady who has already stayed> with you day and night.> > 2) Even if you think that your wife is totally at mistake, still you> must not forget that she has given her whole body to you for your> pleasures so many times over, and we have no right to neglect this> aspect and move on to enjoy another body, without strong reasons.> > 3) Among the strong reasons, if your wife hits you and abuses you, moves> around with another man, eats up all your earnings in stupid expenses,> ill treats your family, then and then only you must think of> re-marriage, otherwise not.> > 4) remember that woman who is your wife, has left her whole family and> come to live with you, and you owe her certain unwritten> responsibilities, which include taking care of her, if she goes wrong,> advising her if she takes a wrong step, being kind to her even if she> turns rude, and showing her the right path when she falters.> > 5) remember all the good points of your wife and note them down, how> many time has she given you pleasures of all kinds and good advices and> good company, you note them down. Also note down how many time sshe has> behaved wrongly. I am 100% sure that the former will weigh more than the> latter.> > 6) We have no right as mentioned above, to enjoy " Suhaag raat " with> somebodys daughter and beloved of someones family, and then think of> leaving her for our stupid EGO. if we have the guts and manliness to> enjoy her body for momentary pleasures on a continous basis, then when> she needs us, due to her insecurity, instability, or stupidity caused by> living with us, then we must also have the power and strength to bear> her insecuritiesm, stupidities and bad behaviour.> > 7) Remember that you are a " Man ", and supposed to be more responsible> " father like brother like ' "friend like ' to your wife, and if she> has committed some mistake being a elder person and a responsible> person, its you who must allow her EGO to remain, and must find ways to> make her happy and welcomed back to your fold.> > 8) Who is the wife but not our own sister, mother ,daughter and friend> in another form ? Does she not play every role at some or the another> times ? Tell me why must she not be pampered ? What goes of our bloody> EGO if we pamper her ? Was she not pampered at her fathers place ? Then> why not here ? Why must she be traeted like rot or a servant ? is she> not alone here, clinging to us for support ? Is she not alone in this> house with no one to call her own except her husband, from whom she> Expects ?> > Bhai jao usko lekar ao, maafi maang lo gara galti na ho aapki, tab bhi ?> Mard oh nahi hota hai joh sirf EGO rakhe aur hamesha dahade sher ki> tarah, Mard woh bhi hota hai joh aansu bahana jaante ho, joh khukna> jaanta ho jarurat padne par, apnon ke saamne , joh ab paaraye lagne lage> hain.> > She is the only one after your parents are dead and brothers no more> remain with you, and with no children near you, who will wait in the> night for YOU to comeback. Nahi toh kaun paravah karta hai aaj ki duniya> mein agar hum aur tum raat ko gutter mein padkar kahin dum tode dein ?> > Remedies -> > recite Vishnu sahsranaam and Gopala Sahasranaam daily,> > and bloody get Your wife back at any Cost.> > regards,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > , Sunit Shyam sunit.shyam@> wrote:> >> > Respected Bhaskarji,> >> > I appreciate a lot the promt reply you gave me. I wrote you about> my second marriage as in my distress time, I had gone to couple of> astrologers and they told me about this reading. I had no maliced> intentions whatsoever and believe me I belong to a very respectfull and> well cultured family.> > Coming to your reading, kindly let me know how can I make my> marriage life happier, what exactly need to be done about this. All I> need is a good family and career by my side. Please let me know if I> need to pay your fees for this question.> > I would be glad to do that.> >> > Best regards> > Sunit Sharda> >> > --- On Fri, 2/20/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > Re: Who has called me today ?> > > > Friday, February 20, 2009, 5:49 PM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Dear Sunit ji,> > I do not see a Divorce from your chart, this year. if this happens> from your wife's chart, then I do not know.> > I can also see from your chart, that, if you wait till March 2010, you> can mend this marriage too without going for a divorce.> > If I talk about your 2nd marriage, before this one is divorced then,> its unethical for the astrologer.> > because if I say that the 2nd marriage is going to be a happy one, you> may not even try to mend this marriage. And if I say that your 2nd> marriage is not going to work, then it will spoil your moods completely.> > But commonsense says, if you are living in india, then at age of 32 ,> you may not get a fresh girl, but a second hand one ( Sorry to talk> blunt) who may not even understand you, or try to. So its better to use> the same bed which one is accustomed to, rather than try searching for a> better one in your case.> > I cannot help anyone who is trying to break his family, nor advise> anyone to do a second or third or 4th marriage. My ethics do not allow> me this, and I cannot support this in any case. Sorry.> > Your own chart has however enough problems and you my never be able to> find a true lover, wife or companion in your Life who may give you total> happiness, however many number of times you may marry.> > regards,> > Bhaskar.> >> >> >> > , Sunit Shyam <sunit.shyam@ ...>> wrote:> > >> > > Respected Bhaskarji,> > >> > > This is Sunit Sharda. I have given you a call in the afternoon> time, today. Kindly reply to my query. I am facing a tough time in my> mariiage life and want a certain divorce. Kindly refer to my janam patri> and tell me whether this year I can get divorced or not. In case of> which, please let me know how do you see my second marriage life.> > >> > > Date of birth: 4th May 1976> > > Time: 10:50 AM> > > Place: Guwahati, Assam> > >> > > Best Regards> > > Sunit Sharda> > >> > > --- On Fri, 2/20/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > >> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > Who has called me today ?> > > > > > Friday, February 20, 2009, 9:26 AM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear New members,> > >> > > 3 of You have called me since morning today. I do not seem to> remember> > > since I had lot many calls today, and was out of my place, since> morning> > > and visiting, therefore if you do not mind , please call me again or> sms> > > me your message numbers ( Written near your Query ) anyway.> > >> > > regards,> > >> > > Bhaskar.> > >> >>

Superrrrrrrrr

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 1:41 PM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

regards/Bhaskar.

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Sunit ji,> > Remember,

> > 1) Nobody can understand you better than the lady who has already stayed> with you day and night.> > 2) Even if you think that your wife is totally at mistake, still you> must not forget that she has given her whole body to you for your

> pleasures so many times over, and we have no right to neglect this> aspect and move on to enjoy another body, without strong reasons.> > 3) Among the strong reasons, if your wife hits you and abuses you, moves

> around with another man, eats up all your earnings in stupid expenses,> ill treats your family, then and then only you must think of> re-marriage, otherwise not.> > 4) remember that woman who is your wife, has left her whole family and

> come to live with you, and you owe her certain unwritten> responsibilities, which include taking care of her, if she goes wrong,> advising her if she takes a wrong step, being kind to her even if she

> turns rude, and showing her the right path when she falters.> > 5) remember all the good points of your wife and note them down, how> many time has she given you pleasures of all kinds and good advices and

> good company, you note them down. Also note down how many time sshe has> behaved wrongly. I am 100% sure that the former will weigh more than the> latter.> > 6) We have no right as mentioned above, to enjoy " Suhaag raat " with

> somebodys daughter and beloved of someones family, and then think of> leaving her for our stupid EGO. if we have the guts and manliness to> enjoy her body for momentary pleasures on a continous basis, then when

> she needs us, due to her insecurity, instability, or stupidity caused by> living with us, then we must also have the power and strength to bear> her insecuritiesm, stupidities and bad behaviour.>

> 7) Remember that you are a " Man " , and supposed to be more responsible> " father like " " brother like ' " friend like ' to your wife, and if she> has committed some mistake being a elder person and a responsible

> person, its you who must allow her EGO to remain, and must find ways to> make her happy and welcomed back to your fold.> > 8) Who is the wife but not our own sister, mother ,daughter and friend

> in another form ? Does she not play every role at some or the another> times ? Tell me why must she not be pampered ? What goes of our bloody> EGO if we pamper her ? Was she not pampered at her fathers place ? Then

> why not here ? Why must she be traeted like rot or a servant ? is she> not alone here, clinging to us for support ? Is she not alone in this> house with no one to call her own except her husband, from whom she

> Expects ?> > Bhai jao usko lekar ao, maafi maang lo gara galti na ho aapki, tab bhi ?> Mard oh nahi hota hai joh sirf EGO rakhe aur hamesha dahade sher ki> tarah, Mard woh bhi hota hai joh aansu bahana jaante ho, joh khukna

> jaanta ho jarurat padne par, apnon ke saamne , joh ab paaraye lagne lage> hain.> > She is the only one after your parents are dead and brothers no more> remain with you, and with no children near you, who will wait in the

> night for YOU to comeback. Nahi toh kaun paravah karta hai aaj ki duniya> mein agar hum aur tum raat ko gutter mein padkar kahin dum tode dein ?> > Remedies -> > recite Vishnu sahsranaam and Gopala Sahasranaam daily,

> > and bloody get Your wife back at any Cost.> > regards,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > , Sunit Shyam sunit.shyam@

> wrote:> >> > Respected Bhaskarji,> >> > I appreciate a lot the promt reply you gave me. I wrote you about> my second marriage as in my distress time, I had gone to couple of

> astrologers and they told me about this reading. I had no maliced> intentions whatsoever and believe me I belong to a very respectfull and> well cultured family.> > Coming to your reading, kindly let me know how can I make my

> marriage life happier, what exactly need to be done about this. All I> need is a good family and career by my side. Please let me know if I> need to pay your fees for this question.> > I would be glad to do that.

> >> > Best regards> > Sunit Sharda> >> > --- On Fri, 2/20/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > Re: Who has called me today ?

> > > > Friday, February 20, 2009, 5:49 PM> >> >> >> >> >

> >> >> > Dear Sunit ji,> > I do not see a Divorce from your chart, this year. if this happens> from your wife's chart, then I do not know.> > I can also see from your chart, that, if you wait till March 2010, you

> can mend this marriage too without going for a divorce.> > If I talk about your 2nd marriage, before this one is divorced then,> its unethical for the astrologer.> > because if I say that the 2nd marriage is going to be a happy one, you

> may not even try to mend this marriage. And if I say that your 2nd> marriage is not going to work, then it will spoil your moods completely.> > But commonsense says, if you are living in india, then at age of 32 ,

> you may not get a fresh girl, but a second hand one ( Sorry to talk> blunt) who may not even understand you, or try to. So its better to use> the same bed which one is accustomed to, rather than try searching for a

> better one in your case.> > I cannot help anyone who is trying to break his family, nor advise> anyone to do a second or third or 4th marriage. My ethics do not allow> me this, and I cannot support this in any case. Sorry.

> > Your own chart has however enough problems and you my never be able to> find a true lover, wife or companion in your Life who may give you total> happiness, however many number of times you may marry.

> > regards,> > Bhaskar.> >> >> >> > , Sunit Shyam <sunit.shyam@ ...>> wrote:> > >> > > Respected Bhaskarji,

> > >> > > This is Sunit Sharda. I have given you a call in the afternoon> time, today. Kindly reply to my query. I am facing a tough time in my> mariiage life and want a certain divorce. Kindly refer to my janam patri

> and tell me whether this year I can get divorced or not. In case of> which, please let me know how do you see my second marriage life.> > >> > > Date of birth: 4th May 1976> > > Time: 10:50 AM

> > > Place: Guwahati, Assam> > >> > > Best Regards> > > Sunit Sharda> > >> > > --- On Fri, 2/20/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > >

> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > Who has called me today ?> > > > > > Friday, February 20, 2009, 9:26 AM

> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear New members,> > >> > > 3 of You have called me since morning today. I do not seem to

> remember> > > since I had lot many calls today, and was out of my place, since> morning> > > and visiting, therefore if you do not mind , please call me again or> sms> > > me your message numbers ( Written near your Query ) anyway.

> > >> > > regards,> > >> > > Bhaskar.> > >> >>

-- ThanksNag

That was great advice!! Should be an eye opener for someone who proclaimed today,//The question and query needs to be addressed rather than profess a moral code on the querist.//

I think we need to do both when someone is not clear about his priorities in life.RegardsNeelam2009/2/21 Nag <nag.ponnaganti

Superrrrrrrrr

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 1:41 PM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

regards/Bhaskar.

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Sunit ji,> > Remember,

> > 1) Nobody can understand you better than the lady who has already stayed> with you day and night.> > 2) Even if you think that your wife is totally at mistake, still you> must not forget that she has given her whole body to you for your

> pleasures so many times over, and we have no right to neglect this> aspect and move on to enjoy another body, without strong reasons.> > 3) Among the strong reasons, if your wife hits you and abuses you, moves

> around with another man, eats up all your earnings in stupid expenses,> ill treats your family, then and then only you must think of> re-marriage, otherwise not.> > 4) remember that woman who is your wife, has left her whole family and

> come to live with you, and you owe her certain unwritten> responsibilities, which include taking care of her, if she goes wrong,> advising her if she takes a wrong step, being kind to her even if she

> turns rude, and showing her the right path when she falters.> > 5) remember all the good points of your wife and note them down, how> many time has she given you pleasures of all kinds and good advices and

> good company, you note them down. Also note down how many time sshe has> behaved wrongly. I am 100% sure that the former will weigh more than the> latter.> > 6) We have no right as mentioned above, to enjoy " Suhaag raat " with

> somebodys daughter and beloved of someones family, and then think of> leaving her for our stupid EGO. if we have the guts and manliness to> enjoy her body for momentary pleasures on a continous basis, then when

> she needs us, due to her insecurity, instability, or stupidity caused by> living with us, then we must also have the power and strength to bear> her insecuritiesm, stupidities and bad behaviour.>

> 7) Remember that you are a " Man " , and supposed to be more responsible> " father like " " brother like ' " friend like ' to your wife, and if she> has committed some mistake being a elder person and a responsible

> person, its you who must allow her EGO to remain, and must find ways to> make her happy and welcomed back to your fold.> > 8) Who is the wife but not our own sister, mother ,daughter and friend

> in another form ? Does she not play every role at some or the another> times ? Tell me why must she not be pampered ? What goes of our bloody> EGO if we pamper her ? Was she not pampered at her fathers place ? Then

> why not here ? Why must she be traeted like rot or a servant ? is she> not alone here, clinging to us for support ? Is she not alone in this> house with no one to call her own except her husband, from whom she

> Expects ?> > Bhai jao usko lekar ao, maafi maang lo gara galti na ho aapki, tab bhi ?> Mard oh nahi hota hai joh sirf EGO rakhe aur hamesha dahade sher ki> tarah, Mard woh bhi hota hai joh aansu bahana jaante ho, joh khukna

> jaanta ho jarurat padne par, apnon ke saamne , joh ab paaraye lagne lage> hain.> > She is the only one after your parents are dead and brothers no more> remain with you, and with no children near you, who will wait in the

> night for YOU to comeback. Nahi toh kaun paravah karta hai aaj ki duniya> mein agar hum aur tum raat ko gutter mein padkar kahin dum tode dein ?> > Remedies -> > recite Vishnu sahsranaam and Gopala Sahasranaam daily,

> > and bloody get Your wife back at any Cost.> > regards,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > , Sunit Shyam sunit.shyam@

> wrote:> >> > Respected Bhaskarji,> >> > I appreciate a lot the promt reply you gave me. I wrote you about> my second marriage as in my distress time, I had gone to couple of

> astrologers and they told me about this reading. I had no maliced> intentions whatsoever and believe me I belong to a very respectfull and> well cultured family.> > Coming to your reading, kindly let me know how can I make my

> marriage life happier, what exactly need to be done about this. All I> need is a good family and career by my side. Please let me know if I> need to pay your fees for this question.> > I would be glad to do that.

> >> > Best regards> > Sunit Sharda> >> > --- On Fri, 2/20/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > Re: Who has called me today ?

> > > > Friday, February 20, 2009, 5:49 PM> >> >> >> >

> >

> >> >> > Dear Sunit ji,> > I do not see a Divorce from your chart, this year. if this happens> from your wife's chart, then I do not know.> > I can also see from your chart, that, if you wait till March 2010, you

> can mend this marriage too without going for a divorce.> > If I talk about your 2nd marriage, before this one is divorced then,> its unethical for the astrologer.> > because if I say that the 2nd marriage is going to be a happy one, you

> may not even try to mend this marriage. And if I say that your 2nd> marriage is not going to work, then it will spoil your moods completely.> > But commonsense says, if you are living in india, then at age of 32 ,

> you may not get a fresh girl, but a second hand one ( Sorry to talk> blunt) who may not even understand you, or try to. So its better to use> the same bed which one is accustomed to, rather than try searching for a

> better one in your case.> > I cannot help anyone who is trying to break his family, nor advise> anyone to do a second or third or 4th marriage. My ethics do not allow> me this, and I cannot support this in any case. Sorry.

> > Your own chart has however enough problems and you my never be able to> find a true lover, wife or companion in your Life who may give you total> happiness, however many number of times you may marry.

> > regards,> > Bhaskar.> >> >> >> > , Sunit Shyam <sunit.shyam@ ...>> wrote:> > >> > > Respected Bhaskarji,

> > >> > > This is Sunit Sharda. I have given you a call in the afternoon> time, today. Kindly reply to my query. I am facing a tough time in my> mariiage life and want a certain divorce. Kindly refer to my janam patri

> and tell me whether this year I can get divorced or not. In case of> which, please let me know how do you see my second marriage life.> > >> > > Date of birth: 4th May 1976> > > Time: 10:50 AM

> > > Place: Guwahati, Assam> > >> > > Best Regards> > > Sunit Sharda> > >> > > --- On Fri, 2/20/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > >

> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > Who has called me today ?> > > > > > Friday, February 20, 2009, 9:26 AM

> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear New members,> > >> > > 3 of You have called me since morning today. I do not seem to

> remember> > > since I had lot many calls today, and was out of my place, since> morning> > > and visiting, therefore if you do not mind , please call me again or> sms> > > me your message numbers ( Written near your Query ) anyway.

> > >> > > regards,> > >> > > Bhaskar.> > >> >>

-- ThanksNag

Dear Neelamji,

Whilst ignoring the brickbats, which are part of the game we are into,

we must respect the seats on which we are seated temporarily, when

advising someone as a astrologer cum Guide.

At the cost of risking ones image , reputations, and standing, I always

feel that one must be blunt at times, in imparting the proper lessons ,

when the situation so desires though we may look rude and open to

criticism, does not matter, for we must do our job honestly . If the

surgeon bothers about the pain which the patient will feel when he cuts

the patient with his knife, then he would not be healing the patient.

If the patient allows this temporary pain, then he will be cured of the

permanent pain which brought him in the first case, to the Doctor.

So lets carry on our duties in the right frame of mind, till we can,

till this sheath of our lovely bodies given to us as a gift from God,

allows us.

warm regards,

Bhaskar.

, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07

wrote:

>

> That was great advice!!

>

> Should be an eye opener for someone who proclaimed today,

> //The question and query needs to be addressed rather than profess a

moral

> code on the querist.//

>

> I think we need to do both when someone is not clear about his

priorities in

> life.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

> 2009/2/21 Nag nag.ponnaganti

>

> > Superrrrrrrrr

> >

> >

> > On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 1:41 PM, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotishwrote:

> >

> >> My fees will be Paid, if your wife comes back and You treat her as

a

> >> friend .

> >>

> >> regards/Bhaskar.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> , " Bhaskar " bhaskar_jyotish@

> >> wrote:

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > Dear Sunit ji,

> >> >

> >> > Remember,

> >> >

> >> > 1) Nobody can understand you better than the lady who has already

stayed

> >> > with you day and night.

> >> >

> >> > 2) Even if you think that your wife is totally at mistake, still

you

> >> > must not forget that she has given her whole body to you for your

> >> > pleasures so many times over, and we have no right to neglect

this

> >> > aspect and move on to enjoy another body, without strong reasons.

> >> >

> >> > 3) Among the strong reasons, if your wife hits you and abuses

you, moves

> >> > around with another man, eats up all your earnings in stupid

expenses,

> >> > ill treats your family, then and then only you must think of

> >> > re-marriage, otherwise not.

> >> >

> >> > 4) remember that woman who is your wife, has left her whole

family and

> >> > come to live with you, and you owe her certain unwritten

> >> > responsibilities, which include taking care of her, if she goes

wrong,

> >> > advising her if she takes a wrong step, being kind to her even if

she

> >> > turns rude, and showing her the right path when she falters.

> >> >

> >> > 5) remember all the good points of your wife and note them down,

how

> >> > many time has she given you pleasures of all kinds and good

advices and

> >> > good company, you note them down. Also note down how many time

sshe has

> >> > behaved wrongly. I am 100% sure that the former will weigh more

than the

> >> > latter.

> >> >

> >> > 6) We have no right as mentioned above, to enjoy " Suhaag raat "

with

> >> > somebodys daughter and beloved of someones family, and then think

of

> >> > leaving her for our stupid EGO. if we have the guts and manliness

to

> >> > enjoy her body for momentary pleasures on a continous basis, then

when

> >> > she needs us, due to her insecurity, instability, or stupidity

caused by

> >> > living with us, then we must also have the power and strength to

bear

> >> > her insecuritiesm, stupidities and bad behaviour.

> >> >

> >> > 7) Remember that you are a " Man " , and supposed to be more

responsible

> >> > " father like " " brother like ' " friend like ' to your wife, and

if she

> >> > has committed some mistake being a elder person and a responsible

> >> > person, its you who must allow her EGO to remain, and must find

ways to

> >> > make her happy and welcomed back to your fold.

> >> >

> >> > 8) Who is the wife but not our own sister, mother ,daughter and

friend

> >> > in another form ? Does she not play every role at some or the

another

> >> > times ? Tell me why must she not be pampered ? What goes of our

bloody

> >> > EGO if we pamper her ? Was she not pampered at her fathers place

? Then

> >> > why not here ? Why must she be traeted like rot or a servant ? is

she

> >> > not alone here, clinging to us for support ? Is she not alone in

this

> >> > house with no one to call her own except her husband, from whom

she

> >> > Expects ?

> >> >

> >> > Bhai jao usko lekar ao, maafi maang lo gara galti na ho aapki,

tab bhi ?

> >> > Mard oh nahi hota hai joh sirf EGO rakhe aur hamesha dahade sher

ki

> >> > tarah, Mard woh bhi hota hai joh aansu bahana jaante ho, joh

khukna

> >> > jaanta ho jarurat padne par, apnon ke saamne , joh ab paaraye

lagne lage

> >> > hain.

> >> >

> >> > She is the only one after your parents are dead and brothers no

more

> >> > remain with you, and with no children near you, who will wait in

the

> >> > night for YOU to comeback. Nahi toh kaun paravah karta hai aaj ki

duniya

> >> > mein agar hum aur tum raat ko gutter mein padkar kahin dum tode

dein ?

> >> >

> >> > Remedies -

> >> >

> >> > recite Vishnu sahsranaam and Gopala Sahasranaam daily,

> >> >

> >> > and bloody get Your wife back at any Cost.

> >> >

> >> > regards,

> >> >

> >> > Bhaskar.

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> > , Sunit Shyam sunit.shyam@

> >> > wrote:

> >> > >

> >> > > Respected Bhaskarji,

> >> > >

> >> > > I appreciate a lot the promt reply you gave me. I wrote you

about

> >> > my second marriage as in my distress time, I had gone to couple

of

> >> > astrologers and they told me about this reading. I had no maliced

> >> > intentions whatsoever and believe me I belong to a very

respectfull and

> >> > well cultured family.

> >> > > Coming to your reading, kindly let me know how can I make my

> >> > marriage life happier, what exactly need to be done about this.

All I

> >> > need is a good family and career by my side. Please let me know

if I

> >> > need to pay your fees for this question.

> >> > > I would be glad to do that.

> >> > >

> >> > > Best regards

> >> > > Sunit Sharda

> >> > >

> >> > > --- On Fri, 2/20/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >> > >

> >> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> >> > > Re: Who has called me today ?

> >> > >

> >> > > Friday, February 20, 2009, 5:49 PM

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > > Dear Sunit ji,

> >> > > I do not see a Divorce from your chart, this year. if this

happens

> >> > from your wife's chart, then I do not know.

> >> > > I can also see from your chart, that, if you wait till March

2010, you

> >> > can mend this marriage too without going for a divorce.

> >> > > If I talk about your 2nd marriage, before this one is divorced

then,

> >> > its unethical for the astrologer.

> >> > > because if I say that the 2nd marriage is going to be a happy

one, you

> >> > may not even try to mend this marriage. And if I say that your

2nd

> >> > marriage is not going to work, then it will spoil your moods

completely.

> >> > > But commonsense says, if you are living in india, then at age

of 32 ,

> >> > you may not get a fresh girl, but a second hand one ( Sorry to

talk

> >> > blunt) who may not even understand you, or try to. So its better

to use

> >> > the same bed which one is accustomed to, rather than try

searching for a

> >> > better one in your case.

> >> > > I cannot help anyone who is trying to break his family, nor

advise

> >> > anyone to do a second or third or 4th marriage. My ethics do not

allow

> >> > me this, and I cannot support this in any case. Sorry.

> >> > > Your own chart has however enough problems and you my never be

able to

> >> > find a true lover, wife or companion in your Life who may give

you total

> >> > happiness, however many number of times you may marry.

> >> > > regards,

> >> > > Bhaskar.

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > >

> >> > > , Sunit Shyam

sunit.shyam@

> >> > wrote:

> >> > > >

> >> > > > Respected Bhaskarji,

> >> > > >

> >> > > > This is Sunit Sharda. I have given you a call in the

afternoon

> >> > time, today. Kindly reply to my query. I am facing a tough time

in my

> >> > mariiage life and want a certain divorce. Kindly refer to my

janam patri

> >> > and tell me whether this year I can get divorced or not. In case

of

> >> > which, please let me know how do you see my second marriage life.

> >> > > >

> >> > > > Date of birth: 4th May 1976

> >> > > > Time: 10:50 AM

> >> > > > Place: Guwahati, Assam

> >> > > >

> >> > > > Best Regards

> >> > > > Sunit Sharda

> >> > > >

> >> > > > --- On Fri, 2/20/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

> >> > > >

> >> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> >> > > > Who has called me today ?

> >> > > >

> >> > > > Friday, February 20, 2009, 9:26 AM

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > >

> >> > > > Dear New members,

> >> > > >

> >> > > > 3 of You have called me since morning today. I do not seem to

> >> > remember

> >> > > > since I had lot many calls today, and was out of my place,

since

> >> > morning

> >> > > > and visiting, therefore if you do not mind , please call me

again or

> >> > sms

> >> > > > me your message numbers ( Written near your Query ) anyway.

> >> > > >

> >> > > > regards,

> >> > > >

> >> > > > Bhaskar.

> >> > > >

> >> > >

> >> >

> >>

> >>

> >

> >

> > --

> > Thanks

> > Nag

> >

> >

>

Bhaskarji,

Hats off to you, for that sage advice to Sunit Sharda. I sincerly pray that he heeds your advice and does all that you have suggested. Today, the young men and ever ready to call it quits on the slightest pretext. They think marriage is all fun, no responsibility. Your "lecture" sure, is an eye-opener. Thanks once again for such advice to the members of the group. Keep it up!!!!

Regards.

Naresh

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Dear Nareshji,

Let me also present my other views in this matter-

The women folk are also most of the times equally to blame. Much

expectations of wealth creation from a man is the harbinger for most of

the ills in todays families. The women expect too much from their man

without realising the cut throat competetions at every level in todays

heirarchy of professional Set-Ups. When the man is not able to come up

to their expectations, then begans the power of the womans tongue to

take over. Sarcasm, lack of understanding, allegations are becoming the

order of the day in conversatio ns bewtee man and woman , as husband and

wife. Each trying to take control over the other, not a single partner

yielding, is the cause of the prresent break ups. This ultimately leads

to You know what.

Adding to these woes are idiotslike the makers of " K " programmes on

the television circuits. Not a single programme is there to suggest the

power of unity in our culture. Not a single programme teaches the

viewers what it is to adjust in times of paucity, or troubles. Most of

them are loaded with extra marital affairs and all types of nonsense

what we see. the recent programme of that Marwadi girl who got married

young is also showing all nonsense. They make all programmes on tragedic

bases, showing just negatives all around. Crying, Crying and Crying.

Rajasthan has got much other better matters to be shown in their

famililes then what this nonsense is being shown.

In india these rascals thrive on showing the negatives. Like the another

rascal who wrote the book on Indias riskhaw pullers and won an award.

Like another rascal who made the slum dog showing minority oppression

and Lord Vishnua nd Hindus in bad light and vein. Like Shyam benegal,

satyajit ray, medha patkar, and many of their tribes ho gane public (

Foreign ) acclaim by showing negatives of india.

These rascals show women wearing the best of sarees, make up, Jewellry

and othe rparphernalia which the women may wish to emulate, which is not

possible with the limited income coming from the mans labour at home.

these rascals show men wearing Suits and shoes at Home. Does anybody in

our Indian Homes wears shoes and sits in his bedrrom ? If it was in my

hands I would have shot all these people dead without notice.

So i believe the women must also develop some good qualities in

themselves and nurture them, and are equally to blame most of the times,

if not all.

regards,

bhaskar.

, Naresh Mintri <nareshmintri

wrote:

>

> Bhaskarji,

> Â

> Hats off to you, for that sage advice to Sunit Sharda. I sincerly pray

that he heeds your advice and does all that you have suggested. Today,

the young men and ever ready to call it quits on the slightest pretext.

They think marriage is all fun, no responsibility. Your " lecture " sure,

is an eye-opener. Thanks once again for such advice to the members of

the group. Keep it up!!!!

> Â

> Regards.

> Â

> Naresh

>

>

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

>

Dear Nareshji,

But in the final countdown, let me say honestly, men cannot match the

tolerance levls of a women, and are always looking for pleasures outside

marriage, wish too much from their wives, but let their wife falter even

once, and she then had it for life, for hurting and brusing a mans Ego.

man is basically a sexual carnivorous animal, brute, selfish and a

egoistic bag of flesh and bones.

The average man is less smarter than a women, which is why in India we

have gilrs lesser in age marrying a boy older to her, so that their

maturity levels come on par, yet most of the men are stupid, no doubt

about it, in front of women . They gain maturity most of the times only

when the responsibility falls totally on them, or their father dies, or

they are subjected to attending the grave physical sicknesses of family

members, so have seen actual unhappiness at close quarters and attain

maturity, then.

For others who are eating on their fathers, Uncles money or happy and

contented with little in Life, with no ambitions, and wasting time,

maturity can never come.

best wishes,

bhaskar.

, Naresh Mintri <nareshmintri

wrote:

>

> Bhaskarji,

> Â

> Hats off to you, for that sage advice to Sunit Sharda. I sincerly pray

that he heeds your advice and does all that you have suggested. Today,

the young men and ever ready to call it quits on the slightest pretext.

They think marriage is all fun, no responsibility. Your " lecture " sure,

is an eye-opener. Thanks once again for such advice to the members of

the group. Keep it up!!!!

> Â

> Regards.

> Â

> Naresh

>

>

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

>

Respected Bhaskarji,

Aapka letter padh kar mujhe apni zindagi ke bikhre motiyo ko sametne ki samajh aur shakti mili hai. Mai zaroor koshish karunga is disha mai. Aapka aur sab bado ka aashirwaad raha aur bhagwaan ka saath raha to zaroor aapse ek din apni biwi ke saath milne aaunga aapke ghar.

I need some more time to think over my decision as this is going to be a big decision in my life. However, I still realise that I can't take away my wife's sweet memories (some of them) from my heart. Reality is that I had tried very hard to keep up my marriage in good shape for two years after we got married, but honestly my wife and my inlaws never realised this fact. Only I know how much extra I use to work at my workplace and kiss tarah mai apne ko todta tha ki kisi tarah apni biwi ki sabhi kwhahisho ko poora kar saku and uske chehre par muskurahat dekh saku. But all these things, since nobody has seen and thus nobody can realise.

One thing which some ladies don't understand is that howmuchever strong we men show ourself from outside, we are still hungry for love...in it's eternal form and not always in the physical form. Believe me that your sentence "man is basically a sexual carnivorous animal, brute, selfish and a egoistic bag of flesh and bones" is quite a very wrong sentence to picturise a real Indian man.....

Pardon me for contradicting your observations..

Best Regards

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Who has called me today ? Date: Friday, February 20, 2009, 6:37 PM

Dear Sunit ji,

Remember,

1) Nobody can understand you better than the lady who has already stayed with you day and night.

2) Even if you think that your wife is totally at mistake, still you must not forget that she has given her whole body to you for your pleasures so many times over, and we have no right to neglect this aspect and move on to enjoy another body, without strong reasons.

3) Among the strong reasons, if your wife hits you and abuses you, moves around with another man, eats up all your earnings in stupid expenses, ill treats your family, then and then only you must think of re-marriage, otherwise not.

4) remember that woman who is your wife, has left her whole family and come to live with you, and you owe her certain unwritten responsibilities, which include taking care of her, if she goes wrong, advising her if she takes a wrong step, being kind to her even if she turns rude, and showing her the right path when she falters.

5) remember all the good points of your wife and note them down, how many time has she given you pleasures of all kinds and good advices and good company, you note them down. Also note down how many time sshe has behaved wrongly. I am 100% sure that the former will weigh more than the latter.

6) We have no right as mentioned above, to enjoy " Suhaag raat " with somebodys daughter and beloved of someones family, and then think of leaving her for our stupid EGO. if we have the guts and manliness to enjoy her body for momentary pleasures on a continous basis, then when she needs us, due to her insecurity, instability, or stupidity caused by living with us, then we must also have the power and strength to bear her insecuritiesm, stupidities and bad behaviour.

7) Remember that you are a " Man ", and supposed to be more responsible " father like brother like ' "friend like ' to your wife, and if she has committed some mistake being a elder person and a responsible person, its you who must allow her EGO to remain, and must find ways to make her happy and welcomed back to your fold.

8) Who is the wife but not our own sister, mother ,daughter and friend in another form ? Does she not play every role at some or the another times ? Tell me why must she not be pampered ? What goes of our bloody EGO if we pamper her ? Was she not pampered at her fathers place ? Then why not here ? Why must she be traeted like rot or a servant ? is she not alone here, clinging to us for support ? Is she not alone in this house with no one to call her own except her husband, from whom she Expects ?

Bhai jao usko lekar ao, maafi maang lo gara galti na ho aapki, tab bhi ? Mard oh nahi hota hai joh sirf EGO rakhe aur hamesha dahade sher ki tarah, Mard woh bhi hota hai joh aansu bahana jaante ho, joh khukna jaanta ho jarurat padne par, apnon ke saamne , joh ab paaraye lagne lage hain.

She is the only one after your parents are dead and brothers no more remain with you, and with no children near you, who will wait in the night for YOU to comeback. Nahi toh kaun paravah karta hai aaj ki duniya mein agar hum aur tum raat ko gutter mein padkar kahin dum tode dein ?

Remedies -

recite Vishnu sahsranaam and Gopala Sahasranaam daily,

and bloody get Your wife back at any Cost.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, Sunit Shyam <sunit.shyam@ ...> wrote:>> Respected Bhaskarji,> > I appreciate a lot the promt reply you gave me. I wrote you about my second marriage as in my distress time, I had gone to couple of astrologers and they told me about this reading. I had no maliced intentions whatsoever and believe me I belong to a very respectfull and well cultured family. > Coming to your reading, kindly let me know how can I make my marriage life happier, what exactly need to be done about this. All I need is a good family and career by my side. Please let me know if I need to pay your fees for this question. > I would be glad to do that.> > Best regards> Sunit Sharda> > --- On Fri, 2/20/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> >

Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> Re: Who has called me today ?> > Friday, February 20, 2009, 5:49 PM> > > > > > > > Dear Sunit ji,> I do not see a Divorce from your chart, this year. if this happens from your wife's chart, then I do not know.> I can also see from your chart, that, if you wait till March 2010, you can mend this marriage too without going for a divorce.> If I talk about your 2nd marriage, before this one is divorced then, its unethical for the astrologer. > because if I say that the 2nd marriage is going to be a happy one, you may not even try to mend this marriage. And if I say that your 2nd marriage is not going to work, then it will spoil your moods completely.> But commonsense says, if you are living in india, then at age of 32 , you may not get a fresh girl, but

a second hand one ( Sorry to talk blunt) who may not even understand you, or try to. So its better to use the same bed which one is accustomed to, rather than try searching for a better one in your case.> I cannot help anyone who is trying to break his family, nor advise anyone to do a second or third or 4th marriage. My ethics do not allow me this, and I cannot support this in any case. Sorry.> Your own chart has however enough problems and you my never be able to find a true lover, wife or companion in your Life who may give you total happiness, however many number of times you may marry. > regards,> Bhaskar.> > > > , Sunit Shyam <sunit.shyam@ ...> wrote:> >> > Respected Bhaskarji,> > > > This is Sunit Sharda. I have given you a call in the afternoon time,

today. Kindly reply to my query. I am facing a tough time in my mariiage life and want a certain divorce. Kindly refer to my janam patri and tell me whether this year I can get divorced or not. In case of which, please let me know how do you see my second marriage life.> > > > Date of birth: 4th May 1976> > Time: 10:50 AM> > Place: Guwahati, Assam> > > > Best Regards> > Sunit Sharda> > > > --- On Fri, 2/20/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > Who has called me today ?> > > > Friday, February 20, 2009, 9:26 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear New members,> > > > 3 of You have called me

since morning today. I do not seem to remember> > since I had lot many calls today, and was out of my place, since morning> > and visiting, therefore if you do not mind , please call me again or sms> > me your message numbers ( Written near your Query ) anyway.> > > > regards,> > > > Bhaskar.> >>

Dear Sunitji,

First things first to clarify -

// Believe me that your sentence "man is basically a sexual carnivorous animal, brute, selfish and a egoistic bag of flesh and bones" is quite a very wrong sentence to picturise a real Indian man..... //

That was not an comment either for you, or for any Indian man, BUT just for men in general. This is my perception of a man. Period.

// One thing which some ladies don't understand is that how muchever strong we men show ourself from outside, we are still hungry for love...in it's eternal form and not always in the physical form. //

Yes most of them do not understand this. But everybody is not expressive or romantic or intellectual the way we require. I know that men are humgry for a sweet smile, for a sweet word, for recognition, for affirmation of theirbeing a man, but most of the times, these objects seem elusive in a women who is the wife. The wife has probably got many other matters in her head to do with housework etcetra so she may not know, relaise or remember that the man wants this recognitionby the way of sweet smile, a tender behaviour, a sweet word or some form of expressions as recognition of your being a good husband.

// Only I know how much extra I use to work at my workplace and kiss tarah mai apne ko todta tha ki kisi tarah apni biwi ki sabhi kwhahisho ko poora kar saku and uske chehre par muskurahat dekh saku. But all these things, since nobody has seen and thus nobody can realise. //

There is nothing to see or realise . I can believe you, for most of us are like this. I always tell my friends, that joh aadmi apnio biwi ko khush kar sake, woh asli maane mein Raja hai, Jaruru kanhin uske paas dher saari wealth ho ya kingdom ho. A man who can make his family members happy, formostly his own wife, then he is a real King. And most of us will never become even prime Ministers, forget becoming Kings. I can believe you that you must have tries hundreds of ways and means to bring that " muskurahat " on your wifes face.

// I need some more time to think over my decision as this is going to be a big decision in my life. However, I still realise that I can't take away my wife's sweet memories (some of them) from my heart. Reality is that I had tried very hard to keep up my marriage in good shape for two years after we got married, //

I know we Indians are emotional, and so we must be. I know you love your wife still and erasing sweet memories of whenever she was good and caring for you, cannot be erased, and neither should be. Because this Love is what keeps us On. What is a man without love , and without the feeling of being Loved ? He is just empty.

Aap jyaada sochiye mat, and catch the next bus, Taxi, Train or plane or whatever and go to your wifes place.

Just tell her " I need you Mujhe tere bina man nahin lagta " : meri galtiyon ke liye mujhe maaf karo Tum jaisa chahti ho waise banne ki koshish karoonga main ". " bas tum aa jao ab mere paas ". " is ghar ko tumhaari jaroorat hai ".

You need not confront your in laws. Just talk straight to your wife. If You feel embarassed to say all this on face to face, then talk on Phone, and then tell her finally, that " main tumhe lene aa raha hoon ".

And when she comes back, do not talk about the recent past, but only try to give her space, respect, love and some independecy. Let her be the Boss. Apne ko kya fark padta hai. I assure you aap apni biwi ka pyaar jeet gaye, to samjho saara jahan jeet gaye.

// Aapka aur sab bado ka aashirwaad raha aur bhagwaan ka saath raha to zaroor aapse ek din apni biwi ke saath milne aaunga aapke ghar. //

Hamara aashirwaad toh sada acche logon ke saath hai. But dont waste time in thinking now. Kal kisne dekha hai ? kal kare so aaj kar. Aaj kare so ab. Either phone uthao, or else apni peti bandho 2 jodi kapde daal kar, aur inlaws ke paas jaa rahe ho toh thoda bahut phal ya meetha le jaana. And as I said jyaada socho mat. Sochat sochat chidiya ud gayi khet. tere haath mein rah jayaega sirf sookha ret. We need your bubbling wife back to you, her voice back in your house and bedroom echoing in the house. we need her back serving you tea, and telling you to do this, or that. Kya jeena yaar patni ke bina. Patni ho kar bhi usse door rahne mein koi maja nahin, sirf saja hai. Chahe acchi ho ya boori, chae meetha bole ya kadva, hai toh apni. Now get lost from here and go to your wifes place immediately.

best wishes, and please let me know when your wife comes back home. The whole Group will celebrate at your wifes home coming, I am confident about that.

Bhaskar.

, Sunit Shyam <sunit.shyam wrote:>> > > Respected Bhaskarji,> > Aapka letter padh kar mujhe apni zindagi ke bikhre motiyo ko sametne ki samajh aur shakti mili hai. Mai zaroor koshish karunga is disha mai. Aapka aur sab bado ka aashirwaad raha aur bhagwaan ka saath raha to zaroor aapse ek din apni biwi ke saath milne aaunga aapke ghar.> > I need some more time to think over my decision as this is going to be a big decision in my life. However, I still realise that I can't take away my wife's sweet memories (some of them) from my heart. Reality is that I had tried very hard to keep up my marriage in good shape for two years after we got married, but honestly my wife and my inlaws never realised this fact. Only I know how much extra I use to work at my workplace and kiss tarah mai apne ko todta tha ki kisi tarah apni biwi ki sabhi kwhahisho ko poora kar saku and uske chehre par muskurahat dekh saku. But all these things, since nobody has seen and thus nobody can realise. > > One thing which some ladies don't understand is that howmuchever strong we men show ourself from outside, we are still hungry for love...in it's eternal form and not always in the physical form. Believe me that your sentence "man is basically a sexual carnivorous animal, brute, selfish and a egoistic bag of flesh and bones" is quite a very wrong sentence to picturise a real Indian man.....> > Pardon me for contradicting your observations.> > Best Regards> Sunit Sharda> > > --- On Fri, 2/20/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish Re: Who has called me today ?> > Friday, February 20, 2009, 6:37 PM> > > > > > > > Dear Sunit ji,> Remember,> 1) Nobody can understand you better than the lady who has already stayed with you day and night.> 2) Even if you think that your wife is totally at mistake, still you must not forget that she has given her whole body to you for your pleasures so many times over, and we have no right to neglect this aspect and move on to enjoy another body, without strong reasons.> 3) Among the strong reasons, if your wife hits you and abuses you, moves around with another man, eats up all your earnings in stupid expenses, ill treats your family, then and then only you must think of re-marriage, otherwise not.> 4) remember that woman who is your wife, has left her whole family and come to live with you, and you owe her certain unwritten responsibilities, which include taking care of her, if she goes wrong, advising her if she takes a wrong step, being kind to her even if she turns rude, and showing her the right path when she falters.> 5) remember all the good points of your wife and note them down, how many time has she given you pleasures of all kinds and good advices and good company, you note them down. Also note down how many time sshe has behaved wrongly. I am 100% sure that the former will weigh more than the latter.> 6) We have no right as mentioned above, to enjoy " Suhaag raat " with somebodys daughter and beloved of someones family, and then think of leaving her for our stupid EGO. if we have the guts and manliness to enjoy her body for momentary pleasures on a continous basis, then when she needs us, due to her insecurity, instability, or stupidity caused by living with us, then we must also have the power and strength to bear her insecuritiesm, stupidities and bad behaviour. > 7) Remember that you are a " Man ", and supposed to be more responsible " father like brother like ' "friend like ' to your wife, and if she has committed some mistake being a elder person and a responsible person, its you who must allow her EGO to remain, and must find ways to make her happy and welcomed back to your fold. > 8) Who is the wife but not our own sister, mother ,daughter and friend in another form ? Does she not play every role at some or the another times ? Tell me why must she not be pampered ? What goes of our bloody EGO if we pamper her ? Was she not pampered at her fathers place ? Then why not here ? Why must she be traeted like rot or a servant ? is she not alone here, clinging to us for support ? Is she not alone in this house with no one to call her own except her husband, from whom she Expects ?> Bhai jao usko lekar ao, maafi maang lo gara galti na ho aapki, tab bhi ? Mard oh nahi hota hai joh sirf EGO rakhe aur hamesha dahade sher ki tarah, Mard woh bhi hota hai joh aansu bahana jaante ho, joh khukna jaanta ho jarurat padne par, apnon ke saamne , joh ab paaraye lagne lage hain.> She is the only one after your parents are dead and brothers no more remain with you, and with no children near you, who will wait in the night for YOU to comeback. Nahi toh kaun paravah karta hai aaj ki duniya mein agar hum aur tum raat ko gutter mein padkar kahin dum tode dein ?> Remedies -> recite Vishnu sahsranaam and Gopala Sahasranaam daily,> and bloody get Your wife back at any Cost.> regards,> Bhaskar. > > > , Sunit Shyam <sunit.shyam@ ...> wrote:> >> > Respected Bhaskarji,> > > > I appreciate a lot the promt reply you gave me. I wrote you about my second marriage as in my distress time, I had gone to couple of astrologers and they told me about this reading. I had no maliced intentions whatsoever and believe me I belong to a very respectfull and well cultured family.. > > Coming to your reading, kindly let me know how can I make my marriage life happier, what exactly need to be done about this. All I need is a good family and career by my side. Please let me know if I need to pay your fees for this question. > > I would be glad to do that.> > > > Best regards> > Sunit Sharda> > > > --- On Fri, 2/20/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > Re: Who has called me today ?> > > > Friday, February 20, 2009, 5:49 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Sunit ji,> > I do not see a Divorce from your chart, this year. if this happens from your wife's chart, then I do not know.> > I can also see from your chart, that, if you wait till March 2010, you can mend this marriage too without going for a divorce.> > If I talk about your 2nd marriage, before this one is divorced then, its unethical for the astrologer. > > because if I say that the 2nd marriage is going to be a happy one, you may not even try to mend this marriage. And if I say that your 2nd marriage is not going to work, then it will spoil your moods completely.> > But commonsense says, if you are living in india, then at age of 32 , you may not get a fresh girl, but a second hand one ( Sorry to talk blunt) who may not even understand you, or try to. So its better to use the same bed which one is accustomed to, rather than try searching for a better one in your case.> > I cannot help anyone who is trying to break his family, nor advise anyone to do a second or third or 4th marriage. My ethics do not allow me this, and I cannot support this in any case. Sorry.> > Your own chart has however enough problems and you my never be able to find a true lover, wife or companion in your Life who may give you total happiness, however many number of times you may marry. > > regards,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > , Sunit Shyam <sunit.shyam@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Respected Bhaskarji,> > > > > > This is Sunit Sharda. I have given you a call in the afternoon time, today. Kindly reply to my query. I am facing a tough time in my mariiage life and want a certain divorce. Kindly refer to my janam patri and tell me whether this year I can get divorced or not. In case of which, please let me know how do you see my second marriage life.> > > > > > Date of birth: 4th May 1976> > > Time: 10:50 AM> > > Place: Guwahati, Assam> > > > > > Best Regards> > > Sunit Sharda> > > > > > --- On Fri, 2/20/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > Who has called me today ?> > > > > > Friday, February 20, 2009, 9:26 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear New members,> > > > > > 3 of You have called me since morning today. I do not seem to remember> > > since I had lot many calls today, and was out of my place, since morning> > > and visiting, therefore if you do not mind , please call me again or sms> > > me your message numbers ( Written near your Query ) anyway.> > > > > > regards,> > > > > > Bhaskar.> > >> >>

Dear Sunit ji,Bhaskar ji is right. Our best wishes are with you.Always remember, a known devil is better than an unknown devil.RegardsNeelam2009/2/21 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

Dear Sunitji,

First things first to clarify -

// Believe me that your sentence " man is basically a sexual carnivorous animal, brute, selfish and a egoistic bag of flesh and bones " is quite a very wrong sentence to picturise a real Indian man..... //

That was not an comment either for you, or for any Indian man, BUT just for men in general. This is my perception of a man. Period.

// One thing which some ladies don't understand is that how muchever strong we men show ourself from outside, we are still hungry for love...in it's eternal form and not always in the physical form. //

Yes most of them do not understand this. But everybody is not expressive or romantic or intellectual the way we require. I know that men are humgry for a sweet smile, for a sweet word, for recognition, for affirmation of theirbeing a man, but most of the times, these objects seem elusive in a women who is the wife. The wife has probably got many other matters in her head to do with housework etcetra so she may not know, relaise or remember that the man wants this recognitionby the way of sweet smile, a tender behaviour, a sweet word or some form of expressions as recognition of your being a good husband.

// Only I know how much extra I use to work at my workplace and kiss tarah mai apne ko todta tha ki kisi tarah apni biwi ki sabhi kwhahisho ko poora kar saku and uske chehre par muskurahat dekh saku. But all these things, since nobody has seen and thus nobody can realise. //

There is nothing to see or realise . I can believe you, for most of us are like this. I always tell my friends, that joh aadmi apnio biwi ko khush kar sake, woh asli maane mein Raja hai, Jaruru kanhin uske paas dher saari wealth ho ya kingdom ho. A man who can make his family members happy, formostly his own wife, then he is a real King. And most of us will never become even prime Ministers, forget becoming Kings. I can believe you that you must have tries hundreds of ways and means to bring that " muskurahat " on your wifes face.

// I need some more time to think over my decision as this is going to be a big decision in my life. However, I still realise that I can't take away my wife's sweet memories (some of them) from my heart. Reality is that I had tried very hard to keep up my marriage in good shape for two years after we got married, //

I know we Indians are emotional, and so we must be. I know you love your wife still and erasing sweet memories of whenever she was good and caring for you, cannot be erased, and neither should be. Because this Love is what keeps us On. What is a man without love , and without the feeling of being Loved ? He is just empty.

Aap jyaada sochiye mat, and catch the next bus, Taxi, Train or plane or whatever and go to your wifes place.

Just tell her " I need you " " Mujhe tere bina man nahin lagta " : meri galtiyon ke liye mujhe maaf karo " " Tum jaisa chahti ho waise banne ki koshish karoonga main " . " bas tum aa jao ab mere paas " . " is ghar ko tumhaari jaroorat hai " .

You need not confront your in laws. Just talk straight to your wife. If You feel embarassed to say all this on face to face, then talk on Phone, and then tell her finally, that " main tumhe lene aa raha hoon " .

And when she comes back, do not talk about the recent past, but only try to give her space, respect, love and some independecy. Let her be the Boss. Apne ko kya fark padta hai. I assure you aap apni biwi ka pyaar jeet gaye, to samjho saara jahan jeet gaye.

// Aapka aur sab bado ka aashirwaad raha aur bhagwaan ka saath raha to zaroor aapse ek din apni biwi ke saath milne aaunga aapke ghar. //

Hamara aashirwaad toh sada acche logon ke saath hai. But dont waste time in thinking now. Kal kisne dekha hai ? kal kare so aaj kar. Aaj kare so ab. Either phone uthao, or else apni peti bandho 2 jodi kapde daal kar, aur inlaws ke paas jaa rahe ho toh thoda bahut phal ya meetha le jaana. And as I said jyaada socho mat. Sochat sochat chidiya ud gayi khet. tere haath mein rah jayaega sirf sookha ret. We need your bubbling wife back to you, her voice back in your house and bedroom echoing in the house. we need her back serving you tea, and telling you to do this, or that. Kya jeena yaar patni ke bina. Patni ho kar bhi usse door rahne mein koi maja nahin, sirf saja hai. Chahe acchi ho ya boori, chae meetha bole ya kadva, hai toh apni. Now get lost from here and go to your wifes place immediately.

best wishes, and please let me know when your wife comes back home. The whole Group will celebrate at your wifes home coming, I am confident about that.

Bhaskar.

, Sunit Shyam <sunit.shyam wrote:>> > > Respected Bhaskarji,

> > Aapka letter padh kar mujhe apni zindagi ke bikhre motiyo ko sametne ki samajh aur shakti mili hai. Mai zaroor koshish karunga is disha mai. Aapka aur sab bado ka aashirwaad raha aur bhagwaan ka saath raha to zaroor aapse ek din apni biwi ke saath milne aaunga aapke ghar.

> > I need some more time to think over my decision as this is going to be a big decision in my life. However, I still realise that I can't take away my wife's sweet memories (some of them) from my heart. Reality is that I had tried very hard to keep up my marriage in good shape for two years after we got married, but honestly my wife and my inlaws never realised this fact. Only I know how much extra I use to work at my workplace and kiss tarah mai apne ko todta tha ki kisi tarah apni biwi ki sabhi kwhahisho ko poora kar saku and uske chehre par muskurahat dekh saku. But all these things, since nobody has seen and thus nobody can realise.

> > One thing which some ladies don't understand is that howmuchever strong we men show ourself from outside, we are still hungry for love...in it's eternal form and not always in the physical form. Believe me that your sentence " man is basically a sexual carnivorous animal, brute, selfish and a egoistic bag of flesh and bones " is quite a very wrong sentence to picturise a real Indian man.....

> > Pardon me for contradicting your observations.> > Best Regards> Sunit Sharda> > > --- On Fri, 2/20/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish Re: Who has called me today ?>

> Friday, February 20, 2009, 6:37 PM> > > > > > > > Dear Sunit ji,> Remember,> 1) Nobody can understand you better than the lady who has already stayed with you day and night.

> 2) Even if you think that your wife is totally at mistake, still you must not forget that she has given her whole body to you for your pleasures so many times over, and we have no right to neglect this aspect and move on to enjoy another body, without strong reasons.

> 3) Among the strong reasons, if your wife hits you and abuses you, moves around with another man, eats up all your earnings in stupid expenses, ill treats your family, then and then only you must think of re-marriage, otherwise not.

> 4) remember that woman who is your wife, has left her whole family and come to live with you, and you owe her certain unwritten responsibilities, which include taking care of her, if she goes wrong, advising her if she takes a wrong step, being kind to her even if she turns rude, and showing her the right path when she falters.

> 5) remember all the good points of your wife and note them down, how many time has she given you pleasures of all kinds and good advices and good company, you note them down. Also note down how many time sshe has behaved wrongly. I am 100% sure that the former will weigh more than the latter.

> 6) We have no right as mentioned above, to enjoy " Suhaag raat " with somebodys daughter and beloved of someones family, and then think of leaving her for our stupid EGO. if we have the guts and manliness to enjoy her body for momentary pleasures on a continous basis, then when she needs us, due to her insecurity, instability, or stupidity caused by living with us, then we must also have the power and strength to bear her insecuritiesm, stupidities and bad behaviour.

> 7) Remember that you are a " Man " , and supposed to be more responsible " father like " " brother like ' " friend like ' to your wife, and if she has committed some mistake being a elder person and a responsible person, its you who must allow her EGO to remain, and must find ways to make her happy and welcomed back to your fold.

> 8) Who is the wife but not our own sister, mother ,daughter and friend in another form ? Does she not play every role at some or the another times ? Tell me why must she not be pampered ? What goes of our bloody EGO if we pamper her ? Was she not pampered at her fathers place ? Then why not here ? Why must she be traeted like rot or a servant ? is she not alone here, clinging to us for support ? Is she not alone in this house with no one to call her own except her husband, from whom she Expects ?

> Bhai jao usko lekar ao, maafi maang lo gara galti na ho aapki, tab bhi ? Mard oh nahi hota hai joh sirf EGO rakhe aur hamesha dahade sher ki tarah, Mard woh bhi hota hai joh aansu bahana jaante ho, joh khukna jaanta ho jarurat padne par, apnon ke saamne , joh ab paaraye lagne lage hain.

> She is the only one after your parents are dead and brothers no more remain with you, and with no children near you, who will wait in the night for YOU to comeback. Nahi toh kaun paravah karta hai aaj ki duniya mein agar hum aur tum raat ko gutter mein padkar kahin dum tode dein ?

> Remedies -> recite Vishnu sahsranaam and Gopala Sahasranaam daily,> and bloody get Your wife back at any Cost.> regards,> Bhaskar. > > > , Sunit Shyam <sunit.shyam@ ...> wrote:

> >> > Respected Bhaskarji,> > > > I appreciate a lot the promt reply you gave me. I wrote you about my second marriage as in my distress time, I had gone to couple of astrologers and they told me about this reading. I had no maliced intentions whatsoever and believe me I belong to a very respectfull and well cultured family..

> > Coming to your reading, kindly let me know how can I make my marriage life happier, what exactly need to be done about this. All I need is a good family and career by my side. Please let me know if I need to pay your fees for this question.

> > I would be glad to do that.> > > > Best regards> > Sunit Sharda> > > > --- On Fri, 2/20/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > Re: Who has called me today ?> > > > Friday, February 20, 2009, 5:49 PM> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear Sunit ji,> > I do not see a Divorce from your chart, this year. if this happens from your wife's chart, then I do not know.> > I can also see from your chart, that, if you wait till March 2010, you can mend this marriage too without going for a divorce.

> > If I talk about your 2nd marriage, before this one is divorced then, its unethical for the astrologer. > > because if I say that the 2nd marriage is going to be a happy one, you may not even try to mend this marriage. And if I say that your 2nd marriage is not going to work, then it will spoil your moods completely.

> > But commonsense says, if you are living in india, then at age of 32 , you may not get a fresh girl, but a second hand one ( Sorry to talk blunt) who may not even understand you, or try to. So its better to use the same bed which one is accustomed to, rather than try searching for a better one in your case.

> > I cannot help anyone who is trying to break his family, nor advise anyone to do a second or third or 4th marriage. My ethics do not allow me this, and I cannot support this in any case. Sorry.> > Your own chart has however enough problems and you my never be able to find a true lover, wife or companion in your Life who may give you total happiness, however many number of times you may marry.

> > regards,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > , Sunit Shyam <sunit.shyam@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Respected Bhaskarji,

> > > > > > This is Sunit Sharda. I have given you a call in the afternoon time, today. Kindly reply to my query. I am facing a tough time in my mariiage life and want a certain divorce. Kindly refer to my janam patri and tell me whether this year I can get divorced or not. In case of which, please let me know how do you see my second marriage life.

> > > > > > Date of birth: 4th May 1976> > > Time: 10:50 AM> > > Place: Guwahati, Assam> > > > > > Best Regards> > > Sunit Sharda

> > > > > > --- On Fri, 2/20/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > Who has called me today ?

> > > > > > Friday, February 20, 2009, 9:26 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear New members,> > > > > > 3 of You have called me since morning today. I do not seem to remember> > > since I had lot many calls today, and was out of my place, since morning

> > > and visiting, therefore if you do not mind , please call me again or sms> > > me your message numbers ( Written near your Query ) anyway.> > > > > > regards,> > >

> > > Bhaskar.> > >> >>

Dear Neelamji,

Ha Ha. That was a good one. That says it all.

Let the known devil first come home.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

wrote:

>

> Dear Sunit ji,

>

> Bhaskar ji is right. Our best wishes are with you.

> Always remember, a known devil is better than an unknown devil.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

> 2009/2/21 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

>

> > Dear Sunitji,

> > First things first to clarify -

> >

> > // Believe me that your sentence " man is basically a sexual

carnivorous

> > animal, brute, selfish and a egoistic bag of flesh and bones " is

quite a

> > very wrong sentence to picturise a real Indian man..... //

> >

> > That was not an comment either for you, or for any Indian man, BUT

just for

> > men in general. This is my perception of a man. Period.

> >

> >

> > // One thing which some ladies don't understand is that how muchever

> > strong we men show ourself from outside, we are still hungry for

love...in

> > it's eternal form and not always in the physical form. //

> >

> > Yes most of them do not understand this. But everybody is not

expressive or

> > romantic or intellectual the way we require. I know that men are

humgry for

> > a sweet smile, for a sweet word, for recognition, for affirmation of

> > theirbeing a man, but most of the times, these objects seem elusive

in a

> > women who is the wife. The wife has probably got many other matters

in her

> > head to do with housework etcetra so she may not know, relaise or

remember

> > that the man wants this recognitionby the way of sweet smile, a

tender

> > behaviour, a sweet word or some form of expressions as recognition

of your

> > being a good husband.

> >

> > // Only I know how much extra I use to work at my workplace and kiss

tarah

> > mai apne ko todta tha ki kisi tarah apni biwi ki sabhi kwhahisho ko

poora

> > kar saku and uske chehre par muskurahat dekh saku. But all these

things,

> > since nobody has seen and thus nobody can realise. //

> >

> > There is nothing to see or realise . I can believe you, for most of

us are

> > like this. I always tell my friends, that joh aadmi apnio biwi ko

khush kar

> > sake, woh asli maane mein Raja hai, Jaruru kanhin uske paas dher

saari

> > wealth ho ya kingdom ho. A man who can make his family members

happy,

> > formostly his own wife, then he is a real King. And most of us will

never

> > become even prime Ministers, forget becoming Kings. I can believe

you that

> > you must have tries hundreds of ways and means to bring that "

muskurahat "

> > on your wifes face.

> >

> > // I need some more time to think over my decision as this is going

to

> > be a big decision in my life. However, I still realise that I can't

take

> > away my wife's sweet memories (some of them) from my heart. Reality

is that

> > I had tried very hard to keep up my marriage in good shape for two

years

> > after we got married, //

> >

> > I know we Indians are emotional, and so we must be. I know you love

your

> > wife still and erasing sweet memories of whenever she was good and

caring

> > for you, cannot be erased, and neither should be. Because this Love

is what

> > keeps us On. What is a man without love , and without the feeling of

being

> > Loved ? He is just empty.

> >

> > Aap jyaada sochiye mat, and catch the next bus, Taxi, Train or plane

or

> > whatever and go to your wifes place.

> > Just tell her " I need you " " Mujhe tere bina man nahin lagta " :

meri

> > galtiyon ke liye mujhe maaf karo " " Tum jaisa chahti ho waise banne

ki

> > koshish karoonga main " . " bas tum aa jao ab mere paas " . " is ghar

ko

> > tumhaari jaroorat hai " .

> >

> > You need not confront your in laws. Just talk straight to your wife.

If You

> > feel embarassed to say all this on face to face, then talk on Phone,

and

> > then tell her finally, that " main tumhe lene aa raha hoon " .

> >

> > And when she comes back, do not talk about the recent past, but only

try to

> > give her space, respect, love and some independecy. Let her be the

Boss.

> > Apne ko kya fark padta hai. I assure you aap apni biwi ka pyaar jeet

gaye,

> > to samjho saara jahan jeet gaye.

> >

> > // Aapka aur sab bado ka aashirwaad raha aur bhagwaan ka saath raha

to

> > zaroor aapse ek din apni biwi ke saath milne aaunga aapke ghar. //

> >

> > Hamara aashirwaad toh sada acche logon ke saath hai. But dont waste

time in

> > thinking now. Kal kisne dekha hai ? kal kare so aaj kar. Aaj kare so

ab.

> > Either phone uthao, or else apni peti bandho 2 jodi kapde daal kar,

aur

> > inlaws ke paas jaa rahe ho toh thoda bahut phal ya meetha le jaana.

And as I

> > said jyaada socho mat. Sochat sochat chidiya ud gayi khet. tere

haath mein

> > rah jayaega sirf sookha ret. We need your bubbling wife back to you,

her

> > voice back in your house and bedroom echoing in the house. we need

her back

> > serving you tea, and telling you to do this, or that. Kya jeena yaar

patni

> > ke bina. Patni ho kar bhi usse door rahne mein koi maja nahin, sirf

saja

> > hai. Chahe acchi ho ya boori, chae meetha bole ya kadva, hai toh

apni. Now

> > get lost from here and go to your wifes place immediately.

> >

> > best wishes, and please let me know when your wife comes back home.

The

> > whole Group will celebrate at your wifes home coming, I am confident

about

> > that.

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , Sunit Shyam sunit.shyam@

wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Respected Bhaskarji,

> > >

> > > Aapka letter padh kar mujhe apni zindagi ke bikhre motiyo ko

sametne

> > ki samajh aur shakti mili hai. Mai zaroor koshish karunga is disha

mai.

> > Aapka aur sab bado ka aashirwaad raha aur bhagwaan ka saath raha to

zaroor

> > aapse ek din apni biwi ke saath milne aaunga aapke ghar.

> > >

> > > I need some more time to think over my decision as this is going

to

> > be a big decision in my life. However, I still realise that I can't

take

> > away my wife's sweet memories (some of them) from my heart. Reality

is that

years

> > after we got married, but honestly my wife and my inlaws never

realised this

> > fact. Only I know how much extra I use to work at my workplace and

kiss

> > tarah mai apne ko todta tha ki kisi tarah apni biwi ki sabhi

kwhahisho ko

> > poora kar saku and uske chehre par muskurahat dekh saku. But all

these

> > things, since nobody has seen and thus nobody can realise.

> > >

> > > One thing which some ladies don't understand is that howmuchever

love...in

> > it's eternal form and not always in the physical form. Believe me

that your

> > sentence " man is basically a sexual carnivorous animal, brute,

selfish and a

> > egoistic bag of flesh and bones " is quite a very wrong sentence to

picturise

> > a real Indian man.....

> > >

> > > Pardon me for contradicting your observations.

> > >

> > > Best Regards

> > > Sunit Sharda

> > >

> > >

> > > --- On Fri, 2/20/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > > Re: Who has called me today ?

> > >

> > > Friday, February 20, 2009, 6:37 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sunit ji,

> > > Remember,

> > > 1) Nobody can understand you better than the lady who has already

stayed

> > with you day and night.

> > > 2) Even if you think that your wife is totally at mistake, still

you

> > must not forget that she has given her whole body to you for your

pleasures

> > so many times over, and we have no right to neglect this aspect and

move on

> > to enjoy another body, without strong reasons.

> > > 3) Among the strong reasons, if your wife hits you and abuses you,

moves

> > around with another man, eats up all your earnings in stupid

expenses, ill

> > treats your family, then and then only you must think of

re-marriage,

> > otherwise not.

> > > 4) remember that woman who is your wife, has left her whole family

and

> > come to live with you, and you owe her certain unwritten

responsibilities,

> > which include taking care of her, if she goes wrong, advising her if

she

> > takes a wrong step, being kind to her even if she turns rude, and

showing

> > her the right path when she falters.

> > > 5) remember all the good points of your wife and note them down,

how many

> > time has she given you pleasures of all kinds and good advices and

good

> > company, you note them down. Also note down how many time sshe has

behaved

> > wrongly. I am 100% sure that the former will weigh more than the

latter.

> > > 6) We have no right as mentioned above, to enjoy " Suhaag raat "

with

> > somebodys daughter and beloved of someones family, and then think of

leaving

> > her for our stupid EGO. if we have the guts and manliness to enjoy

her body

> > for momentary pleasures on a continous basis, then when she needs

us, due to

> > her insecurity, instability, or stupidity caused by living with us,

then we

> > must also have the power and strength to bear her insecuritiesm,

stupidities

> > and bad behaviour.

> > > 7) Remember that you are a " Man " , and supposed to be more

responsible

> > " father like " " brother like ' " friend like ' to your wife, and if

she has

> > committed some mistake being a elder person and a responsible

person, its

> > you who must allow her EGO to remain, and must find ways to make her

happy

> > and welcomed back to your fold.

> > > 8) Who is the wife but not our own sister, mother ,daughter and

friend in

> > another form ? Does she not play every role at some or the another

times ?

> > Tell me why must she not be pampered ? What goes of our bloody EGO

if we

> > pamper her ? Was she not pampered at her fathers place ? Then why

not here ?

> > Why must she be traeted like rot or a servant ? is she not alone

here,

> > clinging to us for support ? Is she not alone in this house with no

one to

> > call her own except her husband, from whom she Expects ?

> > > Bhai jao usko lekar ao, maafi maang lo gara galti na ho aapki, tab

bhi ?

> > Mard oh nahi hota hai joh sirf EGO rakhe aur hamesha dahade sher ki

tarah,

> > Mard woh bhi hota hai joh aansu bahana jaante ho, joh khukna jaanta

ho

> > jarurat padne par, apnon ke saamne , joh ab paaraye lagne lage hain.

> > > She is the only one after your parents are dead and brothers no

more

> > remain with you, and with no children near you, who will wait in the

night

> > for YOU to comeback. Nahi toh kaun paravah karta hai aaj ki duniya

mein agar

> > hum aur tum raat ko gutter mein padkar kahin dum tode dein ?

> > > Remedies -

> > > recite Vishnu sahsranaam and Gopala Sahasranaam daily,

> > > and bloody get Your wife back at any Cost.

> > > regards,

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > > , Sunit Shyam <sunit.shyam@

....>

> > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Respected Bhaskarji,

> > > >

> > > > I appreciate a lot the promt reply you gave me. I wrote you

about my

> > second marriage as in my distress time, I had gone to couple of

astrologers

> > and they told me about this reading. I had no maliced intentions

whatsoever

> > and believe me I belong to a very respectfull and well cultured

family..

> > > > Coming to your reading, kindly let me know how can I make my

> > marriage life happier, what exactly need to be done about this. All

I need

> > is a good family and career by my side. Please let me know if I need

to pay

> > your fees for this question.

> > > > I would be glad to do that.

> > > >

> > > > Best regards

> > > > Sunit Sharda

> > > >

> > > > --- On Fri, 2/20/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > > > Re: Who has called me today ?

> > > >

> > > > Friday, February 20, 2009, 5:49 PM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sunit ji,

> > > > I do not see a Divorce from your chart, this year. if this

happens from

> > your wife's chart, then I do not know.

> > > > I can also see from your chart, that, if you wait till March

2010, you

> > can mend this marriage too without going for a divorce.

> > > > If I talk about your 2nd marriage, before this one is divorced

then,

> > its unethical for the astrologer.

> > > > because if I say that the 2nd marriage is going to be a happy

one, you

> > may not even try to mend this marriage. And if I say that your 2nd

marriage

> > is not going to work, then it will spoil your moods completely.

> > > > But commonsense says, if you are living in india, then at age of

32 ,

> > you may not get a fresh girl, but a second hand one ( Sorry to talk

blunt)

> > who may not even understand you, or try to. So its better to use the

same

> > bed which one is accustomed to, rather than try searching for a

better one

> > in your case.

> > > > I cannot help anyone who is trying to break his family, nor

advise

> > anyone to do a second or third or 4th marriage. My ethics do not

allow me

> > this, and I cannot support this in any case. Sorry.

> > > > Your own chart has however enough problems and you my never be

able to

> > find a true lover, wife or companion in your Life who may give you

total

> > happiness, however many number of times you may marry.

> > > > regards,

> > > > Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , Sunit Shyam

<sunit.shyam@ ...>

> > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Respected Bhaskarji,

> > > > >

> > > > > This is Sunit Sharda. I have given you a call in the afternoon

> > time, today. Kindly reply to my query. I am facing a tough time in

my

> > mariiage life and want a certain divorce. Kindly refer to my janam

patri and

> > tell me whether this year I can get divorced or not. In case of

> > which, please let me know how do you see my second marriage life.

> > > > >

> > > > > Date of birth: 4th May 1976

> > > > > Time: 10:50 AM

> > > > > Place: Guwahati, Assam

> > > > >

> > > > > Best Regards

> > > > > Sunit Sharda

> > > > >

> > > > > --- On Fri, 2/20/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > > > > Who has called me today ?

> > > > >

> > > > > Friday, February 20, 2009, 9:26 AM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear New members,

> > > > >

> > > > > 3 of You have called me since morning today. I do not seem to

> > remember

> > > > > since I had lot many calls today, and was out of my place,

since

> > morning

> > > > > and visiting, therefore if you do not mind , please call me

again or

> > sms

> > > > > me your message numbers ( Written near your Query ) anyway.

> > > > >

> > > > > regards,

> > > > >

> > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Dear Bhaskar ji,

Wish this could be posted to every husband who treats her wife as a

commodity in the market. Buys ..uses and consider as trash at the end.

blessings

Renu

In , " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Dear Sunit ji,

>

> Remember,

>

> 1) Nobody can understand you better than the lady who has already stayed

> with you day and night.

>

> 2) Even if you think that your wife is totally at mistake, still you

> must not forget that she has given her whole body to you for your

> pleasures so many times over, and we have no right to neglect this

> aspect and move on to enjoy another body, without strong reasons.

>

> 3) Among the strong reasons, if your wife hits you and abuses you, moves

> around with another man, eats up all your earnings in stupid expenses,

> ill treats your family, then and then only you must think of

> re-marriage, otherwise not.

>

> 4) remember that woman who is your wife, has left her whole family and

> come to live with you, and you owe her certain unwritten

> responsibilities, which include taking care of her, if she goes wrong,

> advising her if she takes a wrong step, being kind to her even if she

> turns rude, and showing her the right path when she falters.

>

> 5) remember all the good points of your wife and note them down, how

> many time has she given you pleasures of all kinds and good advices and

> good company, you note them down. Also note down how many time sshe has

> behaved wrongly. I am 100% sure that the former will weigh more than the

> latter.

>

> 6) We have no right as mentioned above, to enjoy " Suhaag raat " with

> somebodys daughter and beloved of someones family, and then think of

> leaving her for our stupid EGO. if we have the guts and manliness to

> enjoy her body for momentary pleasures on a continous basis, then when

> she needs us, due to her insecurity, instability, or stupidity caused by

> living with us, then we must also have the power and strength to bear

> her insecuritiesm, stupidities and bad behaviour.

>

> 7) Remember that you are a " Man " , and supposed to be more

responsible

> " father like " " brother like ' " friend like ' to your wife, and if she

> has committed some mistake being a elder person and a responsible

> person, its you who must allow her EGO to remain, and must find ways to

> make her happy and welcomed back to your fold.

>

> 8) Who is the wife but not our own sister, mother ,daughter and friend

> in another form ? Does she not play every role at some or the another

> times ? Tell me why must she not be pampered ? What goes of our bloody

> EGO if we pamper her ? Was she not pampered at her fathers place ? Then

> why not here ? Why must she be traeted like rot or a servant ? is she

> not alone here, clinging to us for support ? Is she not alone in this

> house with no one to call her own except her husband, from whom she

> Expects ?

>

> Bhai jao usko lekar ao, maafi maang lo gara galti na ho aapki, tab bhi ?

> Mard oh nahi hota hai joh sirf EGO rakhe aur hamesha dahade sher ki

> tarah, Mard woh bhi hota hai joh aansu bahana jaante ho, joh khukna

> jaanta ho jarurat padne par, apnon ke saamne , joh ab paaraye lagne lage

> hain.

>

> She is the only one after your parents are dead and brothers no more

> remain with you, and with no children near you, who will wait in the

> night for YOU to comeback. Nahi toh kaun paravah karta hai aaj ki duniya

> mein agar hum aur tum raat ko gutter mein padkar kahin dum tode dein ?

>

> Remedies -

>

> recite Vishnu sahsranaam and Gopala Sahasranaam daily,

>

> and bloody get Your wife back at any Cost.

>

> regards,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> , Sunit Shyam <sunit.shyam@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Respected Bhaskarji,

> >

> > I appreciate a lot the promt reply you gave me. I wrote you about

> my second marriage as in my distress time, I had gone to couple of

> astrologers and they told me about this reading. I had no maliced

> intentions whatsoever and believe me I belong to a very respectfull and

> well cultured family.

> > Coming to your reading, kindly let me know how can I make my

> marriage life happier, what exactly need to be done about this. All I

> need is a good family and career by my side. Please let me know if I

> need to pay your fees for this question.

> > I would be glad to do that.

> >

> > Best regards

> > Sunit Sharda

> >

> > --- On Fri, 2/20/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > Re: Who has called me today ?

> >

> > Friday, February 20, 2009, 5:49 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Sunit ji,

> > I do not see a Divorce from your chart, this year. if this happens

> from your wife's chart, then I do not know.

> > I can also see from your chart, that, if you wait till March 2010, you

> can mend this marriage too without going for a divorce.

> > If I talk about your 2nd marriage, before this one is divorced then,

> its unethical for the astrologer.

> > because if I say that the 2nd marriage is going to be a happy one, you

> may not even try to mend this marriage. And if I say that your 2nd

> marriage is not going to work, then it will spoil your moods completely.

> > But commonsense says, if you are living in india, then at age of 32 ,

> you may not get a fresh girl, but a second hand one ( Sorry to talk

> blunt) who may not even understand you, or try to. So its better to use

> the same bed which one is accustomed to, rather than try searching for a

> better one in your case.

> > I cannot help anyone who is trying to break his family, nor advise

> anyone to do a second or third or 4th marriage. My ethics do not allow

> me this, and I cannot support this in any case. Sorry.

> > Your own chart has however enough problems and you my never be able to

> find a true lover, wife or companion in your Life who may give you total

> happiness, however many number of times you may marry.

> > regards,

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> > , Sunit Shyam <sunit.shyam@ ...>

> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > This is Sunit Sharda. I have given you a call in the afternoon

> time, today. Kindly reply to my query. I am facing a tough time in my

> mariiage life and want a certain divorce. Kindly refer to my janam patri

> and tell me whether this year I can get divorced or not. In case of

> which, please let me know how do you see my second marriage life.

> > >

> > > Date of birth: 4th May 1976

> > > Time: 10:50 AM

> > > Place: Guwahati, Assam

> > >

> > > Best Regards

> > > Sunit Sharda

> > >

> > > --- On Fri, 2/20/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

> > >

> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > > Who has called me today ?

> > >

> > > Friday, February 20, 2009, 9:26 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear New members,

> > >

> > > 3 of You have called me since morning today. I do not seem to

> remember

> > > since I had lot many calls today, and was out of my place, since

> morning

> > > and visiting, therefore if you do not mind , please call me again or

> sms

> > > me your message numbers ( Written near your Query ) anyway.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > >

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> >

>

Dear Sunit ji,

I totally agree.

This reminds me of the story of the great Zen teacher's advice...the

story posted by Bhaskar ji a few days ago. Even if your wife is at

fault, just give her a chance...where else can she go and find comfort

other than with you, her one and only beloved husband?

Don't ever forget that 'loving is better than being loved'

blessings

Renu

wrote:

>

> Dear Sunit ji,

>

> Bhaskar ji is right. Our best wishes are with you.

> Always remember, a known devil is better than an unknown devil.

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

> 2009/2/21 Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

>

> > Dear Sunitji,

> > First things first to clarify -

> >

> > // Believe me that your sentence " man is basically a sexual

carnivorous

> > animal, brute, selfish and a egoistic bag of flesh and bones " is

quite a

> > very wrong sentence to picturise a real Indian man..... //

> >

> > That was not an comment either for you, or for any Indian man, BUT

just for

> > men in general. This is my perception of a man. Period.

> >

> >

> > // One thing which some ladies don't understand is that how

muchever

love...in

> > it's eternal form and not always in the physical form. //

> >

> > Yes most of them do not understand this. But everybody is not

expressive or

> > romantic or intellectual the way we require. I know that men are

humgry for

> > a sweet smile, for a sweet word, for recognition, for affirmation of

> > theirbeing a man, but most of the times, these objects seem

elusive in a

> > women who is the wife. The wife has probably got many other

matters in her

> > head to do with housework etcetra so she may not know, relaise or

remember

> > that the man wants this recognitionby the way of sweet smile, a tender

> > behaviour, a sweet word or some form of expressions as recognition

of your

> > being a good husband.

> >

> > // Only I know how much extra I use to work at my workplace and

kiss tarah

> > mai apne ko todta tha ki kisi tarah apni biwi ki sabhi kwhahisho

ko poora

> > kar saku and uske chehre par muskurahat dekh saku. But all these

things,

> > since nobody has seen and thus nobody can realise. //

> >

> > There is nothing to see or realise . I can believe you, for most

of us are

> > like this. I always tell my friends, that joh aadmi apnio biwi ko

khush kar

> > sake, woh asli maane mein Raja hai, Jaruru kanhin uske paas dher saari

> > wealth ho ya kingdom ho. A man who can make his family members happy,

> > formostly his own wife, then he is a real King. And most of us

will never

> > become even prime Ministers, forget becoming Kings. I can believe

you that

> > you must have tries hundreds of ways and means to bring that "

muskurahat "

> > on your wifes face.

> >

> > // I need some more time to think over my decision as this is

going to

> > be a big decision in my life. However, I still realise that I

can't take

> > away my wife's sweet memories (some of them) from my heart.

Reality is that

years

> > after we got married, //

> >

> > I know we Indians are emotional, and so we must be. I know you

love your

> > wife still and erasing sweet memories of whenever she was good and

caring

> > for you, cannot be erased, and neither should be. Because this

Love is what

> > keeps us On. What is a man without love , and without the feeling

of being

> > Loved ? He is just empty.

> >

> > Aap jyaada sochiye mat, and catch the next bus, Taxi, Train or

plane or

> > whatever and go to your wifes place.

> > Just tell her " I need you " " Mujhe tere bina man nahin lagta " : meri

> > galtiyon ke liye mujhe maaf karo " " Tum jaisa chahti ho waise

banne ki

> > koshish karoonga main " . " bas tum aa jao ab mere paas " . " is ghar ko

> > tumhaari jaroorat hai " .

> >

> > You need not confront your in laws. Just talk straight to your

wife. If You

> > feel embarassed to say all this on face to face, then talk on

Phone, and

> > then tell her finally, that " main tumhe lene aa raha hoon " .

> >

> > And when she comes back, do not talk about the recent past, but

only try to

> > give her space, respect, love and some independecy. Let her be the

Boss.

> > Apne ko kya fark padta hai. I assure you aap apni biwi ka pyaar

jeet gaye,

> > to samjho saara jahan jeet gaye.

> >

> > // Aapka aur sab bado ka aashirwaad raha aur bhagwaan ka saath raha to

> > zaroor aapse ek din apni biwi ke saath milne aaunga aapke ghar. //

> >

> > Hamara aashirwaad toh sada acche logon ke saath hai. But dont

waste time in

> > thinking now. Kal kisne dekha hai ? kal kare so aaj kar. Aaj kare

so ab.

> > Either phone uthao, or else apni peti bandho 2 jodi kapde daal

kar, aur

> > inlaws ke paas jaa rahe ho toh thoda bahut phal ya meetha le

jaana. And as I

> > said jyaada socho mat. Sochat sochat chidiya ud gayi khet. tere

haath mein

> > rah jayaega sirf sookha ret. We need your bubbling wife back to

you, her

> > voice back in your house and bedroom echoing in the house. we need

her back

> > serving you tea, and telling you to do this, or that. Kya jeena

yaar patni

> > ke bina. Patni ho kar bhi usse door rahne mein koi maja nahin,

sirf saja

> > hai. Chahe acchi ho ya boori, chae meetha bole ya kadva, hai toh

apni. Now

> > get lost from here and go to your wifes place immediately.

> >

> > best wishes, and please let me know when your wife comes back

home. The

> > whole Group will celebrate at your wifes home coming, I am

confident about

> > that.

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , Sunit Shyam <sunit.shyam@>

wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Aapka letter padh kar mujhe apni zindagi ke bikhre motiyo

ko sametne

> > ki samajh aur shakti mili hai. Mai zaroor koshish karunga is disha

mai.

> > Aapka aur sab bado ka aashirwaad raha aur bhagwaan ka saath raha

to zaroor

> > aapse ek din apni biwi ke saath milne aaunga aapke ghar.

> > >

> > > I need some more time to think over my decision as this is

going to

> > be a big decision in my life. However, I still realise that I

can't take

> > away my wife's sweet memories (some of them) from my heart.

Reality is that

years

> > after we got married, but honestly my wife and my inlaws never

realised this

> > fact. Only I know how much extra I use to work at my workplace and

kiss

> > tarah mai apne ko todta tha ki kisi tarah apni biwi ki sabhi

kwhahisho ko

> > poora kar saku and uske chehre par muskurahat dekh saku. But all these

> > things, since nobody has seen and thus nobody can realise.

> > >

> > > One thing which some ladies don't understand is that

howmuchever

love...in

> > it's eternal form and not always in the physical form. Believe me

that your

> > sentence " man is basically a sexual carnivorous animal, brute,

selfish and a

> > egoistic bag of flesh and bones " is quite a very wrong sentence to

picturise

> > a real Indian man.....

> > >

> > > Pardon me for contradicting your observations.

> > >

> > > Best Regards

> > > Sunit Sharda

> > >

> > >

> > > --- On Fri, 2/20/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > > Re: Who has called me today ?

> > >

> > > Friday, February 20, 2009, 6:37 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sunit ji,

> > > Remember,

> > > 1) Nobody can understand you better than the lady who has

already stayed

> > with you day and night.

> > > 2) Even if you think that your wife is totally at mistake,

still you

> > must not forget that she has given her whole body to you for your

pleasures

> > so many times over, and we have no right to neglect this aspect

and move on

> > to enjoy another body, without strong reasons.

> > > 3) Among the strong reasons, if your wife hits you and abuses

you, moves

> > around with another man, eats up all your earnings in stupid

expenses, ill

> > treats your family, then and then only you must think of re-marriage,

> > otherwise not.

> > > 4) remember that woman who is your wife, has left her whole

family and

> > come to live with you, and you owe her certain unwritten

responsibilities,

> > which include taking care of her, if she goes wrong, advising her

if she

> > takes a wrong step, being kind to her even if she turns rude, and

showing

> > her the right path when she falters.

> > > 5) remember all the good points of your wife and note them down,

how many

> > time has she given you pleasures of all kinds and good advices and

good

> > company, you note them down. Also note down how many time sshe has

behaved

> > wrongly. I am 100% sure that the former will weigh more than the

latter.

> > > 6) We have no right as mentioned above, to enjoy " Suhaag raat "

with

> > somebodys daughter and beloved of someones family, and then think

of leaving

> > her for our stupid EGO. if we have the guts and manliness to enjoy

her body

> > for momentary pleasures on a continous basis, then when she needs

us, due to

> > her insecurity, instability, or stupidity caused by living with

us, then we

> > must also have the power and strength to bear her insecuritiesm,

stupidities

> > and bad behaviour.

> > > 7) Remember that you are a " Man " , and supposed to be more

responsible

> > " father like " " brother like ' " friend like ' to your wife, and

if she has

> > committed some mistake being a elder person and a responsible

person, its

> > you who must allow her EGO to remain, and must find ways to make

her happy

> > and welcomed back to your fold.

> > > 8) Who is the wife but not our own sister, mother ,daughter and

friend in

> > another form ? Does she not play every role at some or the another

times ?

> > Tell me why must she not be pampered ? What goes of our bloody EGO

if we

> > pamper her ? Was she not pampered at her fathers place ? Then why

not here ?

> > Why must she be traeted like rot or a servant ? is she not alone here,

> > clinging to us for support ? Is she not alone in this house with

no one to

> > call her own except her husband, from whom she Expects ?

> > > Bhai jao usko lekar ao, maafi maang lo gara galti na ho aapki,

tab bhi ?

> > Mard oh nahi hota hai joh sirf EGO rakhe aur hamesha dahade sher

ki tarah,

> > Mard woh bhi hota hai joh aansu bahana jaante ho, joh khukna jaanta ho

> > jarurat padne par, apnon ke saamne , joh ab paaraye lagne lage hain.

> > > She is the only one after your parents are dead and brothers no more

> > remain with you, and with no children near you, who will wait in

the night

> > for YOU to comeback. Nahi toh kaun paravah karta hai aaj ki duniya

mein agar

> > hum aur tum raat ko gutter mein padkar kahin dum tode dein ?

> > > Remedies -

> > > recite Vishnu sahsranaam and Gopala Sahasranaam daily,

> > > and bloody get Your wife back at any Cost.

> > > regards,

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > > , Sunit Shyam

<sunit.shyam@ ...>

> > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Respected Bhaskarji,

> > > >

> > > > I appreciate a lot the promt reply you gave me. I wrote you

about my

> > second marriage as in my distress time, I had gone to couple of

astrologers

> > and they told me about this reading. I had no maliced intentions

whatsoever

> > and believe me I belong to a very respectfull and well cultured

family..

> > > > Coming to your reading, kindly let me know how can I make my

> > marriage life happier, what exactly need to be done about this.

All I need

> > is a good family and career by my side. Please let me know if I

need to pay

> > your fees for this question.

> > > > I would be glad to do that.

> > > >

> > > > Best regards

> > > > Sunit Sharda

> > > >

> > > > --- On Fri, 2/20/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > > > Re: Who has called me today ?

> > > >

> > > > Friday, February 20, 2009, 5:49 PM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sunit ji,

> > > > I do not see a Divorce from your chart, this year. if this

happens from

> > your wife's chart, then I do not know.

> > > > I can also see from your chart, that, if you wait till March

2010, you

> > can mend this marriage too without going for a divorce.

> > > > If I talk about your 2nd marriage, before this one is divorced

then,

> > its unethical for the astrologer.

> > > > because if I say that the 2nd marriage is going to be a happy

one, you

> > may not even try to mend this marriage. And if I say that your 2nd

marriage

> > is not going to work, then it will spoil your moods completely.

> > > > But commonsense says, if you are living in india, then at age

of 32 ,

> > you may not get a fresh girl, but a second hand one ( Sorry to

talk blunt)

> > who may not even understand you, or try to. So its better to use

the same

> > bed which one is accustomed to, rather than try searching for a

better one

> > in your case.

> > > > I cannot help anyone who is trying to break his family, nor advise

> > anyone to do a second or third or 4th marriage. My ethics do not

allow me

> > this, and I cannot support this in any case. Sorry.

> > > > Your own chart has however enough problems and you my never be

able to

> > find a true lover, wife or companion in your Life who may give you

total

> > happiness, however many number of times you may marry.

> > > > regards,

> > > > Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , Sunit Shyam

<sunit.shyam@ ...>

> > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Respected Bhaskarji,

> > > > >

> > > > > This is Sunit Sharda. I have given you a call in the

afternoon

> > time, today. Kindly reply to my query. I am facing a tough time in my

> > mariiage life and want a certain divorce. Kindly refer to my janam

patri and

> > tell me whether this year I can get divorced or not. In case of

> > which, please let me know how do you see my second marriage life.

> > > > >

> > > > > Date of birth: 4th May 1976

> > > > > Time: 10:50 AM

> > > > > Place: Guwahati, Assam

> > > > >

> > > > > Best Regards

> > > > > Sunit Sharda

> > > > >

> > > > > --- On Fri, 2/20/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > > > > Who has called me today ?

> > > > >

> > > > > Friday, February 20, 2009, 9:26 AM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear New members,

> > > > >

> > > > > 3 of You have called me since morning today. I do not seem to

> > remember

> > > > > since I had lot many calls today, and was out of my place, since

> > morning

> > > > > and visiting, therefore if you do not mind , please call me

again or

> > sms

> > > > > me your message numbers ( Written near your Query ) anyway.

> > > > >

> > > > > regards,

> > > > >

> > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>