Guest guest

Hi All!

I m a new member here and seeking advice from all the eminent

members for my brother.

his name is Anmol and date of birth is 24 Nov 1983

time of birth is 4 am

place is Faridabad

he is still jobless and we are really very worried coz of this as my

dad is retired and we are 03 sisters and a brother.

Though all the sisters are working but still as you all know in our

Indian families its necessary for a boy to work and earn

he tries a lot but is unable to get any job.

cud you please suggest a remedy and help us all.

thanks in anticipation;

Meenu Vithal

• 3 months later...
Guest guest

Dear EtapasOne can understand the frustration u r undergoing due to ur non ending struggle. Have ever tried to figure it out what is the basic reason for ur struggle. The basic reason is that surya who is the king of all the planets is placed in ur 6th house. 6th house is the khada in common language. If a king is in khada, can he perform his activites, no. This is the basic reason of ur struggle. Ur surya MD will go on till oct 2010, but till that time u cannot afford to be idle. To overcome ur problem u need to pray to the malefic effect of the planets & plead for mercy. Do the following remedies & for the time being remove the thought of wearing any gemstone.

Remedies for Surya

· Chant this mantra everyday at least 4 to 5 rounds (1 round = 108) OHM Grahni Surya NAMAH: on any chanting bead. If u do not have any chanting bead chant by counting on your fingers.

· Fast on every Sunday

· Give wheat/red flower/red clothing/copper vessels in charity on any Sunday

· Avoid all reddish pinkish clothes.

· Offer water with any red flower, few grains of sugar & rice in copper tumbler to Sun God every morning.

· Do not eat meat or have liquor on every Sunday.

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI VEDIC ASTROLOGER CELL +919867214103

Chandra-AdityaAstroRemedies

http://in./search?query=chandra-adityaastroremedies

etapas2000 <etapas2000 Sent: Thursday, 28 May, 2009 12:14:18 AM career advice

for past 9 years I have failed in what ever I did any of my effort for myself does not give me desired result.The ones whom I trusted the most deceived me at appropriate time i.e. when I needed the help most.My Life has been a complete failure it is not possible for me to write everything on a public group here I have faced a lot of politics in my life in (may -sept 08)and a lot of defame inspite of all my good intentions with any one trust me in my life I never didany thing wrong to any one you can not imagine the cost I had paidI have lost more than what I had I tried to do suicide 3 times but every time just one thought stopped me that I did not wanted to show myself as a weak person to those who betrayed me just because of this reason could not do it. last year after a lot of frustration and pain I had met an astrologer who said me to wear an emerald and yellow sapphire I could not arrange money to purchase it,It is not possible for me to

explain it in words I had never been to any astrologer but now started looking for solutions here and there which did notresulted to me in any thing due to some ones suggestion I had been wearing a Hessonite and an Iron Ring every time problems were created due to someone I trusted and friend got converted to foe and i was never able to make good friends, some or the other problems.. also I do not drink any liquor or intoxicants neither do I have any bad habits I am a very honest person who lost everything just because of this reason I now start feeling this honesty has not led me to any where in my life in fact in today's world it is a very bad quality.I had been a very religious person but now I have stopped in the existence of almighty can you point out some thing franklyspeaking if you get the desired objects in your life by doing the wrong things then who cares while people like me just have to end their life miserably no one cares what

path some one followed it is the end result that has to be noticed.I am hopeless.DOB 28- Nov-1982Place Fatehgarh (UP)Time 19:40

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!