IndiaDivine.org

united we stand

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, "prashanthnair999" <prashanthnair999 wrote:dear sreenadh jithanks for ur encouragemnt and good wordsI was never got answered by any one including AKK on real grounds thanhe is asking me questions where as he himself dont hav any knowldgeproperly ,where as many thinks because of his this pre set mails he hasgood knowledge ,if so he wud b discussing with real scholars where aswhen scholars come he will ask them why prashanth Nair is telling likethis >what they hav to do with me ?? am i a scholar in vedas ??this isthe style ,actualy nothing serious except create confusion amng othersthere is one funny grp says they r behind science of astrology and asksall stupid questions ,first of all they r not ready to discuss what isastrology and what is science and what is diffrnce ,if scince can bastrology then it has to able to say how future will b ,but not so andwhere as each is diffrntAnd he think that is a gr8 logic and talking abt 100% results which onewho has brain will claim 100% in any discipline even if so happening 100times .but again it is another pre set agenda ,even once i asked him ,even ifvedic astro dead and gone then what do u think all ppl in world willstop seeing predictors or they will go to other less less unproovedsystems only ,then wat r u going to acheiv out of it .he dont answeredme .but no one will giv funds for attacking those systems except somehindu systms .even i posted James Randi foundation Link only for awareness ,many consider me as fanatic where as i am not .the truth has nothing to do with fanatismthanks for u good words once againsure i feel like home here in this very grpregrds prashanth Nair , "Sreenadh"sreesog@ wrote:>>> Dear Bhaskar ji and Prashant Nair ji,> I had some earlier interactions with that group and me too felt that> the atmosphere in that group not much in favor of unbiaseddiscussions.> Any way, even though I stopped participating in discussions in that> group, I am still a member of that group. The following people are the> major active members of that group.> Vedaprakash Vedaprakash = May be an RSS scholar. Well read,> knowledgeable but fanatical.> S. Kalyanaraman = A knowledgeable historian. He is the group owner of> Hindu civilization group.> Ravi = I don't know who he is. Possibly a Fake id. This id acts as> the moderator for hindu civilization group. (I don't know whether they> have other moderators as well).> Avtar Krishen Kaul = A foolish old man who pretends to be fanatical.> He had collected much data, but usually present it in a pedestrian> manner. Lacks creativity and the real constructive researcherattitude.> * Vedaprash is a member of this group as well, and has set the mail> options to "Individual mails" indicating that he watches theactivities> and arguments in this group closely. He had posted only one mail inthis> group till day, and was brave enough to post it in his own name. (i.e.> no fake ids). We should respect him for this, even at the face ofusual> difference of opinion.> * Avatar Krishnan Kaul is also present in this group - but as usual as> a Fake ID.> I am not sure whether Kalyanaraman ji is a member of this group or> not. For sure he is not a member of this group in his usual id, and> possibly not as a fake id as well. (He seems to be a sincere man)> Prashant Nair ji who usually talks in favor of Ancient Indian> Astrology is a very knowledgeable individual and it is always apleasure> to read his messages and arguments. The same is true for Bhaskar ji's> messages as well (even though when the arguments heats up he becomes a> bit rude).> So if you start arguing in Hindu civilization group, there is nothing> to fear regarding knowledge (because both of you are knowledgeable> enough and there is much supporting material available in this group),> but the major stumbling block would be the "Politics" (politics of the> hinducivilization group members). :=) So have a nice time and don't> worry - lions are never afraid; and it is NOT hinducivilization our> parent group (our home) but AIA group. :) We are comfortably at home> here (i.e. we are NOT homeless and not in the mercy of any one else)and> lions where ever you go; let the jeckals like AKK fear and NOT you!!!> Love and regards,> Sreenadh>> , "prashanthnair999"> prashanthnair999@ wrote:> >> >> >> >> > dear bhaskar ji> >> > Namaskar> >> >> >> > Thanks for ur good words> >> > also i respect ur decision which lead u to unjoin frm the that grp .> >> > This kaul ji is posting my mails to all 1000 grps where i am not> present> > and he will post only which he answered but not my replys to it .I> dont> > Know what is this agenda> >> > he was doing this last 25 yrs and he cud not even make understandhis> > finding to none of dharmacharyas or gurushreshtas or sankaracharyas> > .where as he comes and fight with poor souls like me and i hav no> option> > other than reply it .> >> > Here the agnda is clear ,He cud not face real Gaints then let him> fight> > with small fry like me .> >> > he cud not even influence one single membr in his own family> >> > if festival s are celebrated even x-mas day i hav no objuctions as i> am> > not ritualistic ,tho religious but he shud b able to infleunceatleast> > one religious leader or head or atleast Govrnmnt of india> >> > other wise many youngsters like us celebrats anything when we get> > holidays so we celebrate Onam which happening in august in some> Novembr> > depending on holidays of the place depnding on my work ,if we canget> > few holidays together ,so what diffrnce for us it can make ??> >> > but going by this rate i dont think he can acheive anything even ifhe> > take 1000 births if that is the only aim he always says> >> >> >> > other wise his attack on astrology is what i cant understand and it> has> > no basis too .> >> > so agenda is sure ,it is not festivals but astrology he is after.And> > wanted to create confusion and misquoting frm here and there> >> >> >> > astrologers r not deciding any religious festivals it is duty of> > acharyas> >> >> >> > so he is after demeaning hindus and culture ,nothing else .> >> >> >> > and now time is good for him as he dont know sanskrit and so is the> > crowd where he gate crashes .> >> >> >> > so easy hunting ground and all stupid moderaters r aftr laungageonly> > ,even to mumbai terrorists they will giv all facility may b and who> > oppose it will b crucified as their laungage may not b decent,another> > western slavery concept> >> >> >> > thanks ur time and commnts> >> >> >> > regrds prashanth nair> >> >> > , "Bhaskar"> > rajiventerprises@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Prashant Nair ji,> > >> > > I joined only because I saw you fighting with these peopleeveryday> > and> > > this fellow writing long mails to you, and just wished to support> and> > > help you, this is a honest confession from me. But I did not> interfere> > > for last 15 days, since i was a new member there and wished to> survey> > > all before jumping in this.> > >> > > But then today I found most of my mails not appearing there, and> then> > > was threatened by the moderator publicly , which is what I cannot> > > tolerate from someone, so I decided to myself leave this Group.> > >> > > Anyway I have been told in no uncertain words, to keep quiet anduse> > > polite language, which is not possible for I cannot act diplomatic> > when> > > facing persons like Kaul.> > >> > > I could have continued my fight there, but if his mails are> approved,> > > and mines are not, then it becomes a unfair game, with the Referee> > > becoming biased. He has got a firm land to stand upon, and I amnot> > sure> > > whether there is land or swamp under my feet, and this fight then> > > becomes totally ridden with unfair practicses allowed by the Host,> > who> > > are the owner of the Group. So its better to get out before one is> > > pushed out.> > >> > > But my fight will continue anyway as usual whether I am there or> not,> > I> > > do my duty from wherever I am comfortable operating.> > >> > > I thank you for your kind mail.> > >> > > kind regards,> > >> > > Bhaskar.> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ,"prashanthnair999"> > > prashanthnair999@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > dear bhaskarji> > > >> > > > i think u took a discision very fast> > > >> > > > i sent a mail in this grp also appreciating u but not get passed> by> > > > moderaters> > > >> > > > My memebrship is waiting approval in that forum> > > >> > > > hope u will reconsider ur dicision> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > regrds Prashanth Nair> > > >> > > >> > > > , "Bhaskar"> > > > rajiventerprises@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear all,> > > > >> > > > > Apparently no one came forward to join me in my tirade against> > this> > > > > person. I also found that too many of his fake ids werefloating> > in> > > > > that forum and allowed to function without any objections> > whatsoever> > > > > from the owner/moderator, and one can fight against a real> person> > > but> > > > > not against fake ids. I have left that forum and da> > few> > > > > hours ago, because no sense in continuing in a biasedatmosphere> > > where> > > > > Mr Kaul is allowed with his fleet of fake ids but a manspeaking> > the> > > > > truth is asked to keep quiet by the moderator/owner. I have no> > > issues> > > > > with these good men though. To each his own.> > > > >> > > > > But a perfect case of a hundreds of wolfs hounding one tigerand> > > > trying> > > > > to push him, was evidently the case evident, there.> > > > >> > > > > Just in case somebody searched for me, there, he will not find> me,> > > > hence> > > > > this mail to inform.> > > > >> > > > > Otherwise, No issues. I have fought almost all my battlesalone.> > > > >> > > > > best wishes,> > > > >> > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > , "Bhaskar"> > > > > rajiventerprises@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > United we stand and Divided we fall.> > > > > >> > > > > > Those who are interested may join me against this fellow "> Avtar> > > > > Krishen> > > > > > Kaul " and his bunch of fake ids, in the forum " Hindu> > > Civilisation> > > > ".> > > > > > Its time now to join hands and show these missionaries whatis> > > their> > > > > > place.> > > > > >> > > > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>--- End forwarded message ---

• 2 months later...

Dear Bhaskar ji,

Please do not pay any attention to people like him. Aren't we too

familiar with them by now. He had joined this forum on his own. No one

had invited him here. He had been pestering for readings and when

refused, he started his provocative agenda and started writing under

different IDs to provoke you, being fully aware that you will react.

His purpose was to make you lose your temper and say things which

could be held against you. He wrote mails against you in different

groups and to many personal ids. But he had malafide intentions, so

deleted all his mails from the group which could be the proof of his

provocation. And takes one sides view to prove his case in the court

of Law.

People are not blind. Everyone knows what has happened. We all know

that you always speak up against injustice and wrong doings without

mincing words. Hundreds of messages in the group stand a testimony to

your strong character and unflinching intolerance towards wrong doers.

There are mails sent by him to the personal IDs of members provoking

everyone against you. They will expose his intentions and show the truth.

He came in as a weak and meek person in need of help. And now he

appears as one with both money and power and living in a country where

we all know what is being done to Hindu community. Now he's

threatening to take you to the court. Is their no justice in this

land? Are we all dead people? No. We are all with you. We dare him to

come anywhere near now with his dirty agenda!!

Best Regards

Tripura