IndiaDivine.org

Business Problems- Kind Help Needed

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namaskar,One one my close friend approached me with problems in his business, he was doing very well in business from 2005 to 2007 but after 2007 everything was disaster, he is completely grounded in business now.He is presently running Sun maha dasa with Rahu antra bukti, from April 2008 his jupiter antara dasa will start on which I have given him some hope, I would like astrogers in this forum to do kind analysis on this chart and kindly

give u r views on his problem, if any remedies I would highly appriceate u r help.01-04-195522:3979E36 , 13N58Regards,Pavan

From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India.

Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0!

Guest guest

Dear pavan,

Since you know how to do analysis, then why dont you do this yourself

In case you do not remember, then I am reproducing your analysis here from Message number - Message #5448 , of this forum, in Red here. It would be better if your friend takes professional consultations, as he would have done, had some ill health occured to him, and he had visited any Doctor.

regards,

Bhaskar.

Message #5448

Namaskar to all,

I am providing birth details of one person who's birth chart analysis can be taken as best example for parivartana yoga. The navtive started his professional career in 2005 after much struggle in getting job, finally in 2005 September he was selected in a very small company where he worked for small payments, in his birth chart , Mercury is neecha in 5th house from lagna, where mercury is sitting in meena rashi where as the lord of meena rashi is in kanya rashi who is 7th from the house of neecha i.e, Jupiter in 11th house from Lagna. In late 2003 , natives Jupiter dasa had started, untill December early week of 2008 he was working for much less pay against the market ratings for same profile, but from 1st Aug 2008 his Mercury antra bukti had started in the dasa of Jupiter which confers him parivartana yoga which gets activated, around december, the native got job in reputed muti national company where he was paid 160% more saralay at the time of recession too and provided better designation which the native can ever think off ! Can any one comment on this Parivartana yoga which this native confers, as it has changed his life within 2 months of its activation. further analysis and comments on this chart with repect to parivartana yoga will be appriciated.Birth Details:18th April 198122:0078E08 ; 13N08Thanks in advance,Pavan Namaskar,

, Pawan <astro_vedic69 wrote:>> > Namaskar,> > One one my close friend approached me with problems in his business, he was doing very well in business from 2005 to 2007 but after 2007 everything was disaster, he is completely grounded in business now.> > He is presently running Sun maha dasa with Rahu antra bukti, from April 2008 his jupiter antara dasa will start on which I have given him some hope, I would like astrogers in this forum to do kind analysis on this chart and kindly give u r views on his problem, if any remedies I would highly appriceate u r help.> > > 01-04-1955> 22:39> 79E36 , 13N58> > > > Regards,> Pavan> > > > > > From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar, Thanks for u r kind advise, I know analysis , I was only asking for second opinion from knowledgeable ppl around in forum....... I dont charge as some doctor or someone..., it is my help which i do to ppl who need, I am not a scholar like u to charge , if u dont like to respond kindly dont, others may do it....Pavan--- On Sun, 1/3/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Business Problems- Kind Help Needed Date: Sunday, 1 March, 2009, 12:40 AM

Dear pavan,

In case you do not remember, then I am reproducing your analysis here from Message number - Message #5448 , of this forum, in Red here. It would be better if your friend takes professional consultations, as he would have done, had some ill health occured to him, and he had visited any Doctor.

regards,

Bhaskar.

Message #5448

Namaskar to all,

I am providing birth details of one person who's birth chart analysis can be taken as best example for parivartana yoga. The navtive started his professional career in 2005 after much struggle in getting job, finally in 2005 September he was selected in a very small company where he worked for small payments, in his birth chart , Mercury is neecha in 5th house from lagna, where mercury is sitting in meena rashi where as the lord of meena rashi is in kanya rashi who is 7th from the house of neecha i.e, Jupiter in 11th house from Lagna. In late 2003 , natives Jupiter dasa had started, untill December early week of 2008 he was working for much less pay against the market ratings for same profile, but from 1st Aug 2008 his Mercury antra bukti had started in the dasa of Jupiter which confers him parivartana yoga which gets activated, around december, the native got job in reputed

muti national company where he was paid 160% more saralay at the time of recession too and provided better designation which the native can ever think off ! Can any one comment on this Parivartana yoga which this native confers, as it has changed his life within 2 months of its activation. further analysis and comments on this chart with repect to parivartana yoga will be appriciated.Birth Details:18th April 198122:0078E08 ; 13N08Thanks in advance,Pavan Namaskar,

, Pawan <astro_vedic69@ ...> wrote:>> > Namaskar,> > One one my close friend approached me with problems in his business, he was doing very well in business from 2005 to 2007 but after 2007 everything was disaster, he is completely grounded in business now.> > He is presently running Sun maha dasa with Rahu antra bukti, from April 2008 his jupiter antara dasa will start on which I have given him some hope, I would like astrogers in this forum to do kind analysis on this chart and kindly give u r views on his problem, if any remedies I would highly appriceate u r help.> > > 01-04-1955> 22:39> 79E36 , 13N58> > > > Regards,> Pavan> > > > > > From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. > > > Add more

friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/>

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

Dear pawan.,

If you knew analysis, you would not have asked help from 10 other Jyotish groups and astrologers. This is not helping people, but haraassment caused to people. I am better off by charging people and also reading for free, at least I do not go asking 10 Groups or astrologers for readings on somebodys chart, who may be my client, or a person from my own family. Nobody helps so much to anyone , by going to so many groups and asking 20 people for help, just for a friend.

Bottom Line - You do not help people, but You take help.

Bhaskar.

, Pawan <astro_vedic69 wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar,> > Thanks for u r kind advise, I know analysis , I was only asking for second opinion from knowledgeable ppl around in forum.......> > I dont charge as some doctor or someone..., it is my help which i do to ppl who need, I am not a scholar like u to charge , if u dont like to respond kindly dont, others may do it....> > Pavan> > --- On Sun, 1/3/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish Re: Business Problems- Kind Help Needed> > Sunday, 1 March, 2009, 12:40 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear pavan,> Since you know how to do analysis, then why dont you do this yourself > In case you do not remember, then I am reproducing your analysis here from Message number - Message #5448 , of this forum, in Red here. It would be better if your friend takes professional consultations, as he would have done, had some ill health occured to him, and he had visited any Doctor.> regards,> Bhaskar.> Message #5448 > Namaskar to all,> I am providing birth details of one person who's birth chart analysis can be taken as best example for parivartana yoga.> > The navtive started his professional career in 2005 after much struggle in getting job, finally in 2005 September he was selected in a very small company where he worked for small payments, in his birth chart , Mercury is neecha in 5th house from lagna, where mercury is sitting in meena rashi where as the lord of meena rashi is in kanya rashi who is 7th from the house of neecha i.e, Jupiter in 11th house from Lagna.> > In late 2003 , natives Jupiter dasa had started, untill December early week of 2008 he was working for much less pay against the market ratings for same profile, but from 1st Aug 2008 his Mercury antra bukti had started in the dasa of Jupiter which confers him parivartana yoga which gets activated, around december, the native got job in reputed muti national company where he was paid 160% more saralay at the time of recession too and provided better designation which the native can ever think off !> > Can any one comment on this Parivartana yoga which this native confers, as it has changed his life within 2 months of its activation. further analysis and comments on this chart with repect to parivartana yoga will be appriciated.> > Birth Details:> > 18th April 1981> 22:00> 78E08 ; 13N08> > Thanks in advance,> Pavan > Namaskar,> > > > > , Pawan <astro_vedic69@ ...> wrote:> >> > > > Namaskar,> > > > One one my close friend approached me with problems in his business, he was doing very well in business from 2005 to 2007 but after 2007 everything was disaster, he is completely grounded in business now.> > > > He is presently running Sun maha dasa with Rahu antra bukti, from April 2008 his jupiter antara dasa will start on which I have given him some hope, I would like astrogers in this forum to do kind analysis on this chart and kindly give u r views on his problem, if any remedies I would highly appriceate u r help.> > > > > > 01-04-1955> > 22:39> > 79E36 , 13N58> > > > > > > > Regards,> > Pavan> > > > > > > > > > > > From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. > > > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/> >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/>

Guest guest

Dear Pavanji,

Alittle knowledge is a dangerous thing. Specially in Astrology.

Because even qualifications can prove insufficient in predictive astrology.

Best way out of the quagmire is to ask the friend to ask himself/herself.

And sorry bhaskarji for speaking out of turn.

Vats

From: bhaskar_jyotishDate: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 08:40:26 +0000 Re: Business Problems- Kind Help Needed

Dear pavan,

regards,

Bhaskar.

Message #5448

Namaskar to all,

I am providing birth details of one person who's birth chart analysis can be taken as best example for parivartana yoga. The navtive started his professional career in 2005 after much struggle in getting job, finally in 2005 September he was selected in a very small company where he worked for small payments, in his birth chart , Mercury is neecha in 5th house from lagna, where mercury is sitting in meena rashi where as the lord of meena rashi is in kanya rashi who is 7th from the house of neecha i.e, Jupiter in 11th house from Lagna. In late 2003 , natives Jupiter dasa had started, untill December early week of 2008 he was working for much less pay against the market ratings for same profile, but from 1st Aug 2008 his Mercury antra bukti had started in the dasa of Jupiter which confers him parivartana yoga which gets activated, around december, the native got job in reputed muti national company where he was paid 160% more saralay at the time of recession too and provided better designation which the native can ever think off ! Can any one comment on this Parivartana yoga which this native confers, as it has changed his life within 2 months of its activation. further analysis and comments on this chart with repect to parivartana yoga will be appriciated.Birth Details:18th April 198122:0078E08 ; 13N08Thanks in advance,Pavan Namaskar,

, Pawan <astro_vedic69 wrote:>> > Namaskar,> > One one my close friend approached me with problems in his business, he was doing very well in business from 2005 to 2007 but after 2007 everything was disaster, he is completely grounded in business now.> > He is presently running Sun maha dasa with Rahu antra bukti, from April 2008 his jupiter antara dasa will start on which I have given him some hope, I would like astrogers in this forum to do kind analysis on this chart and kindly give u r views on his problem, if any remedies I would highly appriceate u r help.> > > 01-04-1955> 22:39> 79E36 , 13N58> > > > Regards,> Pavan> > > > > > From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/>

Is your phone as unique as you are? Get a Windows Mobile phone, your style at Check it out!