IndiaDivine.org

2 New Files added to the Astrology Course

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear friends,

2 new Files have been added in the Files sections.

Planets and their Significations

Houses and their Significations.

These have been compiled by our Active Member/Astrologer of the group, Madam Neelam Guptaji, and I thank her for spending her full Sunday in this work, which will go a long way in helping of the " Making of many Astrologers in this Group" , in time to come. These contributions of time and efforts spent, add to the glory of any Course and a Noble venture, undertaken.

We must be sincere to these studies if we have to become a good Astrologer and re-read even what we already know, so that our Basics are always refreshed and kept strong. Remember that if the foundation of any building is strong then, it stands longer and can face any rough weather and storms.

So I end the course for today, and leave you for the next 3 days, to get your basics right, after which I propose to straightaway take a chart for simple basic predictions.

You must read the contents of the Files Uploaded, again and again and try to reproduce it by memory on a Sheet of paper, which is the only way to get it ingrained in the system.

Neelamji, thanks once again for this Sunday spent for Jyotish_Ganga. This is much appreciated. Any other members who wish to contribute in any manner may come forward and send me their mail on my private id, as to how can they do this.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear Neelam ji and Bhaskar ji,

Appreciate your contributions very much. Hope everyone will make use

of this golden opportunity.

blessings,

Renu

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

>

> Dear friends,

>

> 2 new Files have been added in the Files sections.

>

> Planets and their Significations

>

> Houses and their Significations.

>

> These have been compiled by our Active Member/Astrologer of the group,

> Madam Neelam Guptaji, and I thank her for spending her full Sunday in

> this work, which will go a long way in helping of the "

> Making of many Astrologers in this Group " , in time to come. These

> contributions of time and efforts spent, add to the glory of any Course

> and a Noble venture, undertaken.

>

> We must be sincere to these studies if we have to become a good

> Astrologer and re-read even what we already know, so that our Basics are

> always refreshed and kept strong. Remember that if the foundation of

> any building is strong then, it stands longer and can face any rough

> weather and storms.

>

> So I end the course for today, and leave you for the next 3 days, to get

> your basics right, after which I propose to straightaway take a chart

> for simple basic predictions.

>

> You must read the contents of the Files Uploaded, again and again and

> try to reproduce it by memory on a Sheet of paper, which is the only way

> to get it ingrained in the system.

>

> Neelamji, thanks once again for this Sunday spent for Jyotish_Ganga.

> This is much appreciated. Any other members who wish to contribute in

> any manner may come forward and send me their mail on my private id, as

> to how can they do this.

>

> best wishes,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

Guest guest

respected sirGreat news that after 3 days we will do a real chart.as far as takshilla university concept is concerned i will try my best to read charts clearly --chaahe usmein kitne bhi saal lag jaayein but i will help people out.thats for sure.for free.just like you do.aapko niraash nahin karunga sir.warm regardssiddhartha This mail is sent by siddhartha.Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Sunday, 1 March, 2009 7:03:57 PM 2 New Files added to the Astrology Course

Dear friends,

These have been compiled by our Active Member/Astrologer of the group, Madam Neelam Guptaji, and I thank her for spending her full Sunday in this work, which will go a long way in helping of the " Making of many Astrologers in this Group" , in time to come. These contributions of time and efforts spent, add to the glory of any Course and a Noble venture, undertaken.

We must be sincere to these studies if we have to become a good Astrologer and re-read even what we already know, so that our Basics are always refreshed and kept strong.. Remember that if the foundation of any building is strong then, it stands longer and can face any rough weather and storms.

So I end the course for today, and leave you for the next 3 days, to get your basics right, after which I propose to straightaway take a chart for simple basic predictions.

You must read the contents of the Files Uploaded, again and again and try to reproduce it by memory on a Sheet of paper, which is the only way to get it ingrained in the system.

Neelamji, thanks once again for this Sunday spent for Jyotish_Ganga. This is much appreciated. Any other members who wish to contribute in any manner may come forward and send me their mail on my private id, as to how can they do this.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

dear Bhaskarji,

thanks for restarting the astro course. But ur current files

Houses and their Significations

doesnt open in my Acrobat readerr 9 version. Maybe when it

is saved u will have to include acrobat reader 9 version.

I am not sure whether members had similair problem.

I will try once again tomorrow and will let u know whether I am

successful.

thanks,

good wishes,

k.gopu

--- On Sun, 3/1/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish 2 New Files added to the Astrology Course Date: Sunday, March 1, 2009, 7:03 PM

Dear friends,

We must be sincere to these studies if we have to become a good Astrologer and re-read even what we already know, so that our Basics are always refreshed and kept strong. Remember that if the foundation of any building is strong then, it stands longer and can face any rough weather and storms.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.