problem is that when the sub lord was Rahu,i searched on various

site,out of which few said that the rahu gender is male and rest said

it should be female,pls suggest which one is correct

thanks

reallyreal

Guest guest

Really real,

What do you mean by CKV ?

If You are talking of Sublords then presumably you are talking of KP.

First of all you must know that gender determination and forecasting is illegal through any means, Pathological or otherwise.

Next, if its a girl, are you just going to abort the child with half baked theories which many are following in KP too ?

Actual method -

Check the subLor dof the 5th Cusp.

Next check the constellation in which this SubLord is deposited.

Next check the SubLord in which this constellation Lord is deposited.

If Sun, Mars,Jupiter or Saturn , then female child, otherwise female.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "me_reallyreal" <realyadav wrote:>> respected group members,> while applying rule of ckv on various kundli,it came true but only > problem is that when the sub lord was Rahu,i searched on various > site,out of which few said that the rahu gender is male and rest said > it should be female,pls suggest which one is correct> thanks> reallyreal>

Guest guest

Read as-

If Sun, Mars,Jupiter or Saturn , then male child, otherwise female.

regards/Bhaskar.

, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Really real,> > What do you mean by CKV ?> > If You are talking of Sublords then presumably you are talking of KP.> > First of all you must know that gender determination and forecasting is> illegal through any means, Pathological or otherwise.> > Next, if its a girl, are you just going to abort the child with half> baked theories which many are following in KP too ?> > Actual method -> > Check the subLor dof the 5th Cusp.> > Next check the constellation in which this SubLord is deposited.> > Next check the SubLord in which this constellation Lord is deposited.> > If Sun, Mars,Jupiter or Saturn , then female child, otherwise female.> > regards,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > , "me_reallyreal" realyadav@> wrote:> >> > respected group members,> > while applying rule of ckv on various kundli,it came true but only> > problem is that when the sub lord was Rahu,i searched on various> > site,out of which few said that the rahu gender is male and rest said> > it should be female,pls suggest which one is correct> > thanks> > reallyreal> >>

Guest guest

respected Bhaskar ji

actually i m very much interesting in astrology.so i m learning it by

various files posted in internet.i found ckv rule very much true.but in

few cases i stuck becouse of Rahu or ketu as sublord,for my knowledge i

want to know Rahu or ketu gender,in my learning process,i donot predict

but yes i want to extract every information.thats it.thank you for

reply.

really_real

Guest guest

Dear really real,

Actually I am also interested in learning, as I said in my last mail, what is CKV Rule ?

regards/Bhaskar.

, "me_reallyreal" <realyadav wrote:>> respected Bhaskar ji> actually i m very much interesting in astrology.so i m learning it by > various files posted in internet.i found ckv rule very much true.but in > few cases i stuck becouse of Rahu or ketu as sublord,for my knowledge i > want to know Rahu or ketu gender,in my learning process,i donot predict > but yes i want to extract every information.thats it.thank you for > reply.> really_real>