IndiaDivine.org

Namaste....................Pawan Saini

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear NeelamjiNamaste,I want to know about my brother's Future.His Birth details:Name: Rohit SainiD.O.B: 22-NOV-1989 Time: 02:09pmPlace : JammuHe has no interest in studies.His academic career is not well.He has interest in Singing.Please tell whether he can become successful in film industry line or Job .He creates a lot of problem for all of us( Family members especially parents).Please tell me when he will become a mature and wise as he is totally an immature person at this time.Whether he will care for parents in future or not?RegardsPawan Saini

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Pawan ji,Your brother may be interested in singing, but I do not see any extra ordinary talent in this area for him to be successful in this. It can be pursued as a hobby.At present he is into the mars mahadasha who is 3L in libra in 9H. It aspects its own 3H of hobbies and singing, 4H of venus and is aspected by 2L of voice, Jupiter from 5H of creativity and talent. So far so good and in Mar-ven, he’s wanting to become a singer or a star. Perfect.

But after 2-3 years, he starts his Rahu dasha of 12H which has no connection with all these houses. This will be a difficult dasha for him in the prime of life, if he does not take up some more reliable profession. This will be a roller coaster of ride from 2011 upto 2029.

Best WishesNeelam2009/3/4 Pawan Saini <pawansaini2107

Dear NeelamjiNamaste,I want to know about my brother's Future.His Birth details:

Name: Rohit SainiD.O.B: 22-NOV-1989    Time: 02:09pmPlace : JammuHe has no interest in studies.His academic career is not well.He has interest in Singing.Please tell whether he can become successful in film industry line or Job .

He creates a lot of  problem for all of us( Family members especially parents).Please tell me when he will become a mature and wise as he is totally an immature person at this time.Whether he will care for parents in future or not?

RegardsPawan Saini 

Guest guest

Dear Neelamji

Thanks a lot for guiding.

Thanks

Pawan Saini

----- Forwarded Message ----neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Wednesday, 4 March, 2009 11:35:35 PMRe: Namaste....................Pawan Saini

Dear Pawan ji,Your brother may be interested in singing, but I do not see any extra ordinary talent in this area for him to be successful in this. It can be pursued as a hobby.At present he is into the mars mahadasha who is 3L in libra in 9H. It aspects its own 3H of hobbies and singing, 4H of venus and is aspected by 2L of voice, Jupiter from 5H of creativity and talent. So far so good and in Mar-ven, he’s wanting to become a singer or a star. Perfect.But after 2-3 years, he starts his Rahu dasha of 12H which has no connection with all these houses. This will be a difficult dasha for him in the prime of life, if he does not take up some more reliable profession. This will be a roller coaster of ride from 2011 upto 2029.

Best WishesNeelam

2009/3/4 Pawan Saini <pawansaini2107@ >

Dear NeelamjiNamaste,I want to know about my brother's Future.His Birth details:Name: Rohit SainiD.O.B: 22-NOV-1989 Time: 02:09pmPlace : JammuHe has no interest in studies.His academic career is not well.He has interest in Singing.Please tell whether he can become successful in film industry line or Job .He creates a lot of problem for all of us( Family members especially parents).Please tell me when he will become a mature and wise as he is totally an immature person at this time.Whether he will care for parents in future or not?RegardsPawan Saini

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.