IndiaDivine.org

WARNING - ABOUT GEMS.....Second opinion on Gems recomendation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All,

I am Punkajj and am a software professional primarily.

At some time with the intent to reveive ancient vedic culture scietifically I

did practsie vedic astrology and numerology- professionally to gain mroe

perfection.

I just wanted to FORE -WARN our esteemd readers,that wera Gems only after

careful consideration.

Say Jupiter if ascendant lord in lagna, but 8th lord in rasi and also

may be in the navamsa.

So if an astrologer suggest peral- it could mean havoc. As you are incaresing

death realted energeis in the chart, particlaulrly if she is a women.

So instead go for YANTRAS- which are more intelligent and can channle cosmic

energy much better.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Punkajj C Dhar

, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Mr Manoj,

>

> You may get a better clarity of thoughts with this. See my points in red

> against yours in black.

>

> //i don't find anything vague & absurd in this query.//

> Obviously you won't. No one is fond of looking vague and absurd.

>

> //Bhaskar ji i can understand that you are proffesional astrologer but as

> you have said in one of your message that neelam ji is not a proffesional.//

> If you do not understand what it means, only Bhaskar ji can comment on this

> statement.

>

> //if neelam ji have found any confusion in this query & really wanted to

> reply it then neelam ji would have clear the confusion that why i am wearing

> emrald.//

> Look, somebody has suggested you an emerald, that too in a wrong finger.

> There must be a reason for doing that? What were the problems you were

> facing/are facing for which you sought that advice? At least we can know

> that before taking your call. Emerald should not be worn by you. Even if it

> helps you a bit in one area, it can do a lot of harm in another area. We can

> only help you when you tell your problem.

>

> //there is nothing wrong to get the second advise like people take the

> second advise from the doctors also it doesn't mean that they are testing

> the doctors.//

> Sure there is nothing wrong, but don't you tell the doctors about your

> problem? Or do you just tell them about the medicine you are taking and ask

> them if you're doing right or wrong and if you need to take some other

> medicine? Will they not ask you about the sickness, or about what you're

> suffering from. Don't you carry a previous history file when you go to take

> a second opinion? Even if you wanted cosmetic surgery, you'll have to tell

> whether you want a nose job or it's your smile that bothers you, or may be

> just your hands want to look better?

>

> Hope you get my point. *Crux of the matter is that you must tell us for what

> purpose this gem is required?*

>

> Best Wishes

> Neelam

>

>

> 2009/3/4 Manoj <ar_manoj1

>

> > Dear Neelam ji & Bhaskar ji

> > First of all thanks for your reply. Secondly i want to clear that neither i

> > am an astrologer nor i have any intension to trouble you or any body.i don't

> > find anything vague & absured in this query. Bhaskar ji i can understand

> > that you are proffesional astrologer but as you have said in one of your

> > message that neelam ji is not a proffesional. if neelam ji have found any

> > confusion in this query & really wanted to reply it then neelam ji would

> > have clear the confusion that why i am wearing emrald. Dear Bhaskar ji &

> > Neelam ji i am confused because Astrologers also don't have same opinions &

> > these different Gems recommendations are given by Some learned Astrologers

> > to whom i have paid money. i don't have any problem in paying money for any

> > expert but i thought that this forum is to help people like me & there is

> > nothing wrong to get the second advise like people take the second advise

> > from the doctors also it doesn't mean that they are testing the doctors.

> > <%40>, " Bhaskar "

> > <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Neelam ji,

> > >

> > > Not many enquiries come from original genuine querists . Most of them

> > > come from fake ids, who are trouble shooters, those who have some axe to

> > > grind, some jealous astrologers, some people who have not been allowed

> > > to advertise here, etc. We need not reply to each and every query but

> > > only those which you feel genuine or inclination towards. Theres also no

> > > need to offer any explanations to those whom the reply is not given.

> > >

> > > I am already removing at least 10-12 members everyday who are repeatedly

> > > sending the same queries and seem to be fake.

> > >

> > > best wishes,

> > >

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > > <%40>,

> > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@>

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Bhaskar ji and Manoj ji,

> > > >

> > > > *This query is absurd and cannot be addressed*. He does not say why is

> > > he

> > > > wearing an emerald and that too in his ring finger?

> > > > What is the purpose of wearing and if he's facing any trouble? Now why

> > > does

> > > > he feel he should change the stones? People take so many advices and

> > > then

> > > > write vague queries here. Answering them would only fetch a bad name

> > > for us.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > And we also cannot waste time in replying to tell them why they cannot

> > > be

> > > > helped, though I've tried in certain cases.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > > Neelam

> > > >

> > > > 2009/3/3 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > > >

> > > > > dear manoj,

> > > > >

> > > > > Please read the Home Page of the Group written in English,

> > > thoroughly and

> > > > > properly, and follow the instructions mentioned therein.

> > > > >

> > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > <%40>,

> > " Manoj " ar_manoj1@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Can Any body please advise on this query

> > > > > >

> > > > > > --- In

<%40>,

> > " Manoj " ar_manoj1@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Learned Astrologers

> > > > > > My Birth Details are as follows

> > > > > > DOB 06th June 1973

> > > > > > time 22:15

> > > > > > Place Hissar (Haryana)

> > > > > > Right now i am wearing Emrald in ring fingure & somebody has

> > > advised me

> > > > > > for diamond & pearl. could you please advise that this is right &

> > > if

> > > > > > yes then can you suggest any semi precious stone in place of

> > > Diamond &

> > > > > > also please advise the min. weight of the pearl.

> > > > > > Thank you very much in advance.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > --- End forwarded message ---

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear all,

This advise is right , but only in part.

Gems must be worn, only after considerations of the ends in sight. Otherwise it may prove dangerous.

But the theory of pratikul, anukool, or rashi lord, or ascendant Lord as well as 8th lord , so not right, is all bakwaas.

Every planet represents certain matters in Life. What matters they represent just does not come to be known , only just due to ownership of this house or that house. There ar emany other factors apart of Lordship. Very few astrologers can first of all find out, which Gem is suitable in a chart for what purpose. And this does not just depend only on Lordship of houses.

What has been given by Mr,Pankaj here, also does not bear any resemblance to truth, so just dont believe in any rubbish theories.

regards/Bhaskar.

, "pom pom" <pankajdhar wrote:>> Dear All,> I am Punkajj and am a software professional primarily.> > At some time with the intent to reveive ancient vedic culture scietifically I did practsie vedic astrology and numerology- professionally to gain mroe perfection.> > > I just wanted to FORE -WARN our esteemd readers,that wera Gems only after careful consideration.> > Say Jupiter if ascendant lord in lagna, but 8th lord in rasi and also > may be in the navamsa.> > So if an astrologer suggest peral- it could mean havoc. As you are incaresing death realted energeis in the chart, particlaulrly if she is a women.> > So instead go for YANTRAS- which are more intelligent and can channle cosmic energy much better.> > I hope this helps.> > Regards,> Punkajj C Dhar> > , neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ wrote:> >> > Dear Mr Manoj,> > > > You may get a better clarity of thoughts with this. See my points in red> > against yours in black.> > > > //i don't find anything vague & absurd in this query.//> > Obviously you won't. No one is fond of looking vague and absurd.> > > > //Bhaskar ji i can understand that you are proffesional astrologer but as> > you have said in one of your message that neelam ji is not a proffesional.//> > If you do not understand what it means, only Bhaskar ji can comment on this> > statement.> > > > //if neelam ji have found any confusion in this query & really wanted to> > reply it then neelam ji would have clear the confusion that why i am wearing> > emrald.//> > Look, somebody has suggested you an emerald, that too in a wrong finger.> > There must be a reason for doing that? What were the problems you were> > facing/are facing for which you sought that advice? At least we can know> > that before taking your call. Emerald should not be worn by you. Even if it> > helps you a bit in one area, it can do a lot of harm in another area. We can> > only help you when you tell your problem.> > > > //there is nothing wrong to get the second advise like people take the> > second advise from the doctors also it doesn't mean that they are testing> > the doctors.//> > Sure there is nothing wrong, but don't you tell the doctors about your> > problem? Or do you just tell them about the medicine you are taking and ask> > them if you're doing right or wrong and if you need to take some other> > medicine? Will they not ask you about the sickness, or about what you're> > suffering from. Don't you carry a previous history file when you go to take> > a second opinion? Even if you wanted cosmetic surgery, you'll have to tell> > whether you want a nose job or it's your smile that bothers you, or may be> > just your hands want to look better?> > > > Hope you get my point. *Crux of the matter is that you must tell us for what> > purpose this gem is required?*> > > > Best Wishes> > Neelam> > > > > > 2009/3/4 Manoj ar_manoj1@> > > > > Dear Neelam ji & Bhaskar ji> > > First of all thanks for your reply. Secondly i want to clear that neither i> > > am an astrologer nor i have any intension to trouble you or any body.i don't> > > find anything vague & absured in this query. Bhaskar ji i can understand> > > that you are proffesional astrologer but as you have said in one of your> > > message that neelam ji is not a proffesional. if neelam ji have found any> > > confusion in this query & really wanted to reply it then neelam ji would> > > have clear the confusion that why i am wearing emrald. Dear Bhaskar ji & > > > Neelam ji i am confused because Astrologers also don't have same opinions & > > > these different Gems recommendations are given by Some learned Astrologers> > > to whom i have paid money. i don't have any problem in paying money for any> > > expert but i thought that this forum is to help people like me & there is> > > nothing wrong to get the second advise like people take the second advise> > > from the doctors also it doesn't mean that they are testing the doctors.> > > <%40>, "Bhaskar"> > > <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Neelam ji,> > > >> > > > Not many enquiries come from original genuine querists . Most of them> > > > come from fake ids, who are trouble shooters, those who have some axe to> > > > grind, some jealous astrologers, some people who have not been allowed> > > > to advertise here, etc. We need not reply to each and every query but> > > > only those which you feel genuine or inclination towards. Theres also no> > > > need to offer any explanations to those whom the reply is not given.> > > >> > > > I am already removing at least 10-12 members everyday who are repeatedly> > > > sending the same queries and seem to be fake.> > > >> > > > best wishes,> > > >> > > > Bhaskar.> > > >> > > >> > > > <%40>,> > > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@>> > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji and Manoj ji,> > > > >> > > > > *This query is absurd and cannot be addressed*. He does not say why is> > > > he> > > > > wearing an emerald and that too in his ring finger?> > > > > What is the purpose of wearing and if he's facing any trouble? Now why> > > > does> > > > > he feel he should change the stones? People take so many advices and> > > > then> > > > > write vague queries here. Answering them would only fetch a bad name> > > > for us.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > And we also cannot waste time in replying to tell them why they cannot> > > > be> > > > > helped, though I've tried in certain cases.> > > > >> > > > > Regards> > > > > Neelam> > > > >> > > > > 2009/3/3 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > >> > > > > > dear manoj,> > > > > >> > > > > > Please read the Home Page of the Group written in English,> > > > thoroughly and> > > > > > properly, and follow the instructions mentioned therein.> > > > > >> > > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > <%40>,> > > "Manoj" ar_manoj1@ wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Can Any body please advise on this query> > > > > > >> > > > > > > <%40>,> > > "Manoj" ar_manoj1@ wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Learned Astrologers> > > > > > > My Birth Details are as follows> > > > > > > DOB 06th June 1973> > > > > > > time 22:15> > > > > > > Place Hissar (Haryana)> > > > > > > Right now i am wearing Emrald in ring fingure & somebody has> > > > advised me> > > > > > > for diamond & pearl. could you please advise that this is right & > > > > if> > > > > > > yes then can you suggest any semi precious stone in place of> > > > Diamond & > > > > > > > also please advise the min. weight of the pearl.> > > > > > > Thank you very much in advance.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > --- End forwarded message ---> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > > > > >> >>

Guest guest

Respected sirregarding gems and some other things i want to share my experience.if you permit i will do.only for data purpose only.warm regardssiddharthaThis mail is sent by siddhartha.--- On Wed, 4/3/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: WARNING - ABOUT GEMS.....Second opinion on Gems recomendation Date: Wednesday, 4

March, 2009, 6:31 PM

Dear all,

This advise is right , but only in part.

Gems must be worn, only after considerations of the ends in sight. Otherwise it may prove dangerous.

But the theory of pratikul, anukool, or rashi lord, or ascendant Lord as well as 8th lord , so not right, is all bakwaas.

Every planet represents certain matters in Life. What matters they represent just does not come to be known , only just due to ownership of this house or that house. There ar emany other factors apart of Lordship. Very few astrologers can first of all find out, which Gem is suitable in a chart for what purpose. And this does not just depend only on Lordship of houses.

What has been given by Mr,Pankaj here, also does not bear any resemblance to truth, so just dont believe in any rubbish theories.

regards/Bhaskar.

@ .. com, "pom pom" <pankajdhar@. ..> wrote:>> Dear All,> I am Punkajj and am a software professional primarily.> > At some time with the intent to reveive ancient vedic culture scietifically I did practsie vedic astrology and numerology- professionally to gain mroe perfection.> > > I just wanted to FORE -WARN our esteemd readers,that wera Gems only after careful consideration.> > Say Jupiter if ascendant lord in lagna, but 8th lord in rasi and also > may be in the navamsa.> > So if an astrologer suggest peral- it could mean havoc. As you are incaresing death realted energeis in the chart, particlaulrly if she is a women.> > So instead go for YANTRAS- which are more intelligent and can channle cosmic energy much better.> > I hope this helps.> > Regards,> Punkajj C

Dhar> > , neelam gupta neelamgupta07@ wrote:> >> > Dear Mr Manoj,> > > > You may get a better clarity of thoughts with this. See my points in red> > against yours in black.> > > > //i don't find anything vague & absurd in this query.//> > Obviously you won't. No one is fond of looking vague and absurd.> > > > //Bhaskar ji i can understand that you are proffesional astrologer but as> > you have said in one of your message that neelam ji is not a proffesional. //> > If you do not understand what it means, only Bhaskar ji can comment on this> > statement.> > > > //if neelam ji have found any confusion in this query & really wanted to> > reply it then neelam ji would have clear the confusion that why i am wearing> >

emrald.//> > Look, somebody has suggested you an emerald, that too in a wrong finger.> > There must be a reason for doing that? What were the problems you were> > facing/are facing for which you sought that advice? At least we can know> > that before taking your call. Emerald should not be worn by you. Even if it> > helps you a bit in one area, it can do a lot of harm in another area. We can> > only help you when you tell your problem.> > > > //there is nothing wrong to get the second advise like people take the> > second advise from the doctors also it doesn't mean that they are testing> > the doctors.//> > Sure there is nothing wrong, but don't you tell the doctors about your> > problem? Or do you just tell them about the medicine you are taking and ask> > them if you're doing right or wrong and if you need to take some

other> > medicine? Will they not ask you about the sickness, or about what you're> > suffering from. Don't you carry a previous history file when you go to take> > a second opinion? Even if you wanted cosmetic surgery, you'll have to tell> > whether you want a nose job or it's your smile that bothers you, or may be> > just your hands want to look better?> > > > Hope you get my point. *Crux of the matter is that you must tell us for what> > purpose this gem is required?*> > > > Best Wishes> > Neelam> > > > > > 2009/3/4 Manoj ar_manoj1@> > > > > Dear Neelam ji & Bhaskar ji> > > First of all thanks for your reply. Secondly i want to clear that neither i> > > am an astrologer nor i have any intension to trouble you or any body.i don't> > > find anything

vague & absured in this query. Bhaskar ji i can understand> > > that you are proffesional astrologer but as you have said in one of your> > > message that neelam ji is not a proffesional. if neelam ji have found any> > > confusion in this query & really wanted to reply it then neelam ji would> > > have clear the confusion that why i am wearing emrald. Dear Bhaskar ji & > > > Neelam ji i am confused because Astrologers also don't have same opinions & > > > these different Gems recommendations are given by Some learned Astrologers> > > to whom i have paid money. i don't have any problem in paying money for any> > > expert but i thought that this forum is to help people like me & there is> > > nothing wrong to get the second advise like people take the second advise> > > from the doctors also it doesn't mean

that they are testing the doctors.> > > <% 40. com>, "Bhaskar"> > > <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Neelam ji,> > > >> > > > Not many enquiries come from original genuine querists .. Most of them> > > > come from fake ids, who are trouble shooters, those who have some axe to> > > > grind, some jealous astrologers, some people who have not been allowed> > > > to advertise here, etc. We need not reply to each and every query but> > > > only those which you feel genuine or inclination towards. Theres also no> > > > need to offer any explanations to those whom the reply is not given.> > > >> > > > I am already removing at least 10-12 members everyday who are

repeatedly> > > > sending the same queries and seem to be fake.> > > >> > > > best wishes,> > > >> > > > Bhaskar.> > > >> > > >> > > > <% 40. com>,> > > neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@>> > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji and Manoj ji,> > > > >> > > > > *This query is absurd and cannot be addressed*. He does not say why is> > > > he> > > > > wearing an emerald and that too in his ring finger?> > > > > What is the purpose of wearing and if he's facing any trouble? Now why> > > > does> > > > > he feel he should change the stones? People take so many advices

and> > > > then> > > > > write vague queries here. Answering them would only fetch a bad name> > > > for us.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > And we also cannot waste time in replying to tell them why they cannot> > > > be> > > > > helped, though I've tried in certain cases.> > > > >> > > > > Regards> > > > > Neelam> > > > >> > > > > 2009/3/3 Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > >> > > > > > dear manoj,> > > > > >> > > > > > Please read the Home Page of the Group written in English,> > > > thoroughly and> > > > > > properly, and follow the instructions mentioned therein.> > > > >

>> > > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > <% 40. com>,> > > "Manoj" ar_manoj1@ wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Can Any body please advise on this query> > > > > > >> > > > > > > <% 40. com>,> > > "Manoj" ar_manoj1@ wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Learned Astrologers> > > > > > > My Birth Details are as follows> > > > > > > DOB 06th June 1973> > > > > > > time 22:15> > > > > >

> Place Hissar (Haryana)> > > > > > > Right now i am wearing Emrald in ring fingure & somebody has> > > > advised me> > > > > > > for diamond & pearl. could you please advise that this is right & > > > > if> > > > > > > yes then can you suggest any semi precious stone in place of> > > > Diamond & > > > > > > > also please advise the min. weight of the pearl..> > > > > > > Thank you very much in advance.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > --- End forwarded message ---> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > > > > >> >>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.