IndiaDivine.org

Studies on Astrology - Poll

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sorry Friend, for being one of those registered who did not participate in the poll.

In fact I was not sure that Bhaskarji will start his studdies so soon. in fact, if I remember correctly he was intending to start it a little later, by which time I felt I would be reasonably free to devote time to studies. I have not been able to even start reading the course material.

Sorry about all that, but sure will catch up soon. I am in the midst of a problem which I am trying to get over with, and hopeffully, will be able to sort out soon.

Thanks for the reminder.

Naresh--- On Wed, 4/3/09, chandrasekhar sahal <chandrasekharsahal wrote:

chandrasekhar sahal <chandrasekharsahalRe: Re: My Futureasharma153, gurusrijai, gauravshrivastava30, irena.kopac, budhraja_kapil, NEHA5820, nag.ponnaganti, nareshmintri, yauvankumar_143, prabha..acharya, rvg_1, mnsrao, soma.hscl, virgo_surbhi, ramjan55, bsdp1955, bpmoghe, vedic.learner, kirandasaur, rah_jaiiin, realyadav, seenu12_2000Cc: Date: Wednesday, 4 March, 2009, 9:37 AM

Dear Friends,We need to participate in polls. This poll is a very good way of ensuring a check on whether we are really interested in learning. I appreciate that we are pre-occupied with many things but when Bhaskar Sir has taken out his time selflessly then it would be unfair to him as well as us not to study and not participate in polls.Request you all to please study four chapters which is approx 15 pages and respond to the poll which will be closed tomorrow at 6 PM IST.This learning is wonderful opportunity provided by Bhaskar Sir with Lord's Grace. Please do not miss this opportunity. I totally understand that we all are interested in learning. However, we need to show it to Bhaskar Sir that we are really and seriously interested by participating in the polls.Out of 16 participants only 11 students registered for the course have participated. Hope to see you all in the poll list before the close of

polls.Warm RegardsChandra

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Wednesday, 4 March, 2009 9:36:01 PM Re: My Future

Bhai,Only 15 members participating in the Poll, and few of them are not evenstudents even, but working astologers. Toh kiske liye class shuru karen? Itna keemti samay kiske liye diya jaaye ? Main abhi bhi satisfiednahin hoon munbers dekhkar.Bhaskar., siddhartha saxaena<numerology_ works > wrote:>> respected sir>> kal se class fir shuru ho rahi na?3 din ho gaye.>> lots of regards and respect.> siddhartha>> This mail is sent by siddhartha.>> --- On Wed, 4/3/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:>> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ....> Re: My Future> > Wednesday, 4 March, 2009, 7:53 PM>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dear Amrita,> A lot of thanks to You.> Thats an awful load off my back.> I get fed up of replying these queries and asking them to follow theinstructions.> regards/Bhaskar.>> , Amrita Dhingra<dhingra.amrita@ ...> wrote:> >> > Mr. Prasad,> > Can you be more specific? What do you want to know about "YourFuture"> >> > Regards,> >> > Amrita> >> >> > --- On Wed, 3/4/09, nprasad99 nprasad99@ . wrote:> >>

>> > nprasad99 nprasad99@ .> > My Future> > > > Wednesday, March 4, 2009, 6:55 AM> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Dear Sir> >> > My Data of Birth is 28.11.1975, day is friday and time is morning7.30 am.. Please inform me about my future.> >> > Thanks and Regards> > Prasad> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Check out the all-new Messenger 9.0! Go tohttp://in.messenger ./>

Get rid of Add-Ons in your email ID. Get yourname. Sign up now!

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.