IndiaDivine.org

Subject text of the discussion

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear members of the group,

May I humbly suggest a process change for our discussion? Very regularly, I have observed that a discussion thread is initiated with a posting to the board with certain subject line. And then a few iterations down the path, the discussion within that thread drfits away to the topic that has no relevance to the original subject line.

This process makes it hard to follow the discussion thread that one really wants to follow. The thread below is an example of this. Please bear in mind that I am NOT picking up on this thread for criticism but just want to use it as an example to make my point.

May I suggest that whenver someone (or perhaps "senior members" like Neelam-ji or Bhaskar-ji) spots the discussion contents drifting away from the original subject line, could that person please change the subject line that is more relevant to the current topic being discussed? This will help readers to make a choice of reading or skipping the email, especially for those who have d to receive individual emails rather than the daily or weekly digest of emails.

Doable?

Best,

--Nitin Patil--- On Fri, 3/6/09, siddhartha saxaena <numerology_works wrote:

siddhartha saxaena <numerology_worksRe: Re: Astrological Prediction for March 2009 Date: Friday, March 6, 2009, 7:54 AM

Respected bhaskar sir /neelamji"that Siddartha whoever he may be, but is child like" neelamji being naive was not addressed to you.actually i addressed loksabha and rajya sabha together..that is the problem.i am not naive i know that but in my external life.If i have caused any trouble or tension pls forgive me.and bhaskar sir that was the case with me exactly -my grandfather( real younger brother of my real grandfather) used to wake me up at 5 in the morning then i used to feed the dogs ,water the lawn etc etc even my father didnt had the courage to stand 5 mins in front of him .he had such a harsh voice that woh pyaar se bhi bolte bhi bolte they to lagta tha daat rahein hain.he was a retired major.we siblings were only allowed to say "yes" to what ever he said.aapne bahut saal peeche ki baatein yaad dila deen sir aaj.thanks a lot.those

were golden years.ab kahin woh dekhne ko hi nahin milta.literally.warm regards to you both.siddhartha

This mail is sent by siddhartha.

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>Friday, 6 March, 2009 9:03:37 PM Re: Astrological Prediction for March 2009

Dear siddartha ji,Do not worry.. Even I am child like just like you, which is why thesparkle remains. You know Dev Anand , now nearing his 90's is stillmaking movies , and You know his charms. What about Sylvester Stallone,he too is child like, what about Rekha .So this is the good option, rather than looking the tough desciplined British General, near whom nobody would like to sit, or talk more thannecessary.I remember we could not talk with our elders on any subject, because wenever had the guts even to go in the room where they sat. Forgettalking. Forget discussing, or forget giving an opnion. I call from themused to make us shiver and we would leave our food too if we were eatingto attend to their calls, such was the fear of those great ones. But Iwould still prefer to be child like and approachable, becaus eotherwiseone misses the talks and enjoyment of the family

togetherness, thechildren blooming like a flower, and the exchange of opinions whichcould lead one to solution of any problem, if handled collectively.United we stand and divided we fall.best wishes,Bhaskar., siddhartha saxaena<numerology_ works > wrote:>> respected bhaskar sir /neelamji>> I dont know in what context i am "naive" but yes those who know meclosely, hardly there are 3-4 ,know that i am a kid of 35 yrs.Because mylife and all activities are routed through my heart and not brain -in mypersonal life..As far as i know about freud`s or in general psychology-we are compartments of emotions in different spheres of our lives.andso i am .this group

has become a personal affair so i connect here inthe way i connect with those 3-4 friends or people whom i know and whoknow me..and i felt good to hear//great is the man who has not lost hischildlike heart.//because i really haven`t and i would never.>> warm regards> siddhartha>> This mail is sent by siddhartha.>>>>> ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > Friday, 6 March, 2009 8:13:15 PM> Re: Astrological Prediction for March 2009>>>> Dear Neelam ji,>> This Siddartha has got a long life. In fact I was just speaking with a> member of

this group on phone about him only, and explained the member> that Siddartha whoever he may be, but is child lik. And as soon as I> disconnected the call, and came on the Group, I saw this post.>> I agree about the naivety of Siddartha, and also like his innocence at> times, which is why he still gives us company.>> regards/Bhaskar. .>> , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07> wrote:> >> > Dear Siddharta ji,> >> > //By the way,when will be the next class sir?//> >> > I know you are not as naive as you appear to be. I have seen your> postings> > in AIA. But at the same time there is an innocence in you and I am> always> > amused by your posts.> > //great is the man who has not lost his childlike heart.//> >> > Best

wishes> > Neelam> >> >> >> > 2009/3/6 siddhartha saxaena numerology_works@ ...> >> > > Respected Bhaskar sir> > >> > > Even i wanted to request that you and neelamji are enough and> atleast for> > > me i can say that i do not require more .> > > I dont think anyone can really match up with the quality offered> here with> > > sincerity and dedication .> > > By the way,when will be the next class sir?> > > regds> > > siddhartha> > >> > > This mail is sent by siddhartha.> > >> > > ------------ --------- ---------> > > ** Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > *To:* > > > *Sent:* Friday, 6 March, 2009 1:55:44 PM> > > *Subject:*

Re: Astrological Prediction for March> 2009> > >> > >> > > Dear Siddartha ji,> > >> > > I did not ask him.> > >> > > I give opportunity to every one, as is my nature. He requested me> today> > > whether he could put this mail here, and I said " Yes ". Thats it.I> > > have now stopped asking anybody to come here and reply toenquiries.> > > Because whenever I need them and ask them, they never come, and> > > subsequently they come back asking for permission.> > >> > > In fact I had asked him during the time Shri washere,> to> > > come and start doing predictions in this group, so that many more> could> > > be served, but I do not know why he did not come that time, thoughI> > >

told him on phone and emails too. He is a good man to talk too,but> you> > > cant force anyone. Now the state is such that i dont need any more> > > astrologers here and do not wish to compromise with quality.> > >> > > regards,> > >> > > Bhaskar.> > >> > > @ . . com> <% 40. com>,> > > siddhartha saxaena> > > <numerology_ works@ > wrote:> > > >> > > > Bhaskar sir> > > >> > > > Did you told this gentleman to "predict"> > > >> > > > warm regards> > > > siddhartha saxena> > > >> > > > This mail is sent by siddhartha.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >

>> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > Haresh (Harry) Nathani haresh1405@ ..> > > > > <% 40. com>> > > > Friday, 6 March, 2009 12:40:55 PM> > > > Astrological Prediction for March 2009> > > >> > > >> > > > This month for you from 01.03.2009 to 31.03.2009> > > > All prediction are based on respective Janmalagna’s..> > > > General prediction: Jupiter/Guru is debilated in Makar Rashi & > also> > > will be in conjunction with Rahu & aspect of Ketu. Afflicted Guruis> > > also bhav nashak. Jupiter being an all-rounder planet in any> horoscope> > > takes care of our dhan bhav, budhi & santaan

bhav, bhagya, karma,> labh & > > > in women’s chart is also the karak for husband. Gurualso is> the> > > karak for obesity, diabetes, head, feet, & backache. Those whohave> > > debilated Guru in their respective Janma charts, & Guru maha> dasha/antar> > > dasha/perpattyana dasha is going on will feel the negativeeffective> of> > > Guru as pointed above in the respective bhav it is situated & those> who> > > do not have debilated Guru but guru maha dasha/antar> dasha/perpattyana> > > dasha is going on will feel 50% negative effect of Guru as pointed> above> > > in the respective bhav it is situated as transition planets also> give> > > 50% results in our charts.> > > > Notes: Surya/Sun transits into Meen/Pisces rashi/sign

on14.03.09.> > > Mangal/Mars transits into Kumbh/Aquarius rashi/sign on 07.03.09.> > > Budh/Mercury transits into Kumbh/Aquarius rashi/sign on 04.03.09and> > > later in transit to Meen/Pisces rashi/sign on 22.03.09 will get> > > debilated. Guru/Jupiter remains debilated in Makar/Capricorn> rashi/sign.> > > Shukra/Venus is exalted in Meen/Pisces rashi/sign & gets> > > vakri/retrograde on 06.03.09. Retrograde exalted Shukra/Venus will> boost> > > the share market & will also bring volatility in the market.> Sani/Saturn> > > remains retrograde in this entire month. This will bringinstability> not> > > only in individual lives but also in the world economy.> > > > Aries: Health will remain good this month. Instability infinaces> will> > > increase after

7th march due to transition of mangal to kumbhrashi.> > > Your overall energy will be good but minor throat infections will> > > increase. Attachment with your mother will increase; her illhealth> will> > > be a cause of concern. You may visit your doctor for chest & kidney> > > related matters. Children preparing for engineering & doctorsexams> will> > > be preparing for their exams agressively and will do well in their> > > respective exams. You will give a tough time to your enemies whoare> > > hacking on you consistently. You will be more romantic & charmful> > > towards your spouse. Ofcourse this will drill your wallet a bit.> > > Fortunes may not be favourable; government employees will see> transfer> > > and shift in place of work.. Your intelligence which has been

aslow> > > responder will help you in executing your work more efficiently.> Jobless> > > natives aspiring for new job openings will get new job offers.> > > > Natives aspiring to work/travel overseas will get job offers.> Expenses> > > on the family and also to please your loved ones will increase.> > > > Taurus: Your overall health will not be good; you will be very> > > aggressive for the next 45 days to come. Your aggression will be> telling> > > on you, your mind & intelligence also. Financially a good period> > > provided you are willing to work hard. Your hard work only willgive> you> > > financial gains. Relations with your young siblings & friends will> be> > > very stressful. Matter related to property & land will be at asnail> > > place

fruitful. Children appearing for exams will do well. Theywill> be> > > aggressively prepared. You will stand to gain from your enemies & > foes.> > > Do not neglect them, be pally with them. Romance as usual is inthe> air,> > > but single natives who are looking for dating or partners willfind> one.> > > Bad luck will prevail specially to your father. Government & all> other> > > working natives looking for transfer and/or change of job will get> their> > > confirmation. Retrogate Venus will increase your gains fromoverseas> > > contracts. Court cases will take a new twist & > > > > direction. Be prepared for victory. Expenses will also multiply.> > > > Gemini:Your general health will improve accept, problems related> to> > > chest will persist.

Financially a stressful period will ease. But> > > instability will remain.. Your energy level will remain good, your> > > friends & young siblings will be very supportive in your efforts.> > > Relations with your father will be aggressive but stressed & > > > compromised. Matters related to property, vehicles will be very> fruitful> > > & will yield good results. Children will excell in their exams.> Despite> > > you are not well prepared you will fare good in the exams. Yourloan> > > applications will be given the green signal. Your father may also> > > inherit some debts due to their children. Romance is in the air,as> your> > > spouses health is a cause of concern. But your will power will> remain> > > strong.. Fortunes will be favourable but do expect some ill-luck.>

Work> > > conditions & working surroundings are sounding like musicalchairs.> You> > > will love to be engrosed in your work & will give your best.Natives> in> > > > foreign business will excell & stand to gain both financially & > also> > > contracts. You will not regrett the drills in your wallet.> > > > Cancer:Ill-health will persist but some relief can be seen> > > interminently. Problems related to throat will give you anxiety.> > > Temporary financial relief will get over after the 14th. You willbe> > > forced by heart to speak lies & your rude speech can makerelations> > > stressful. You will be aggressive in your efforts, more involvedin> > > research oriented work. If you have been waiting for inheritingany> > > property from your

mother will happen in this month.. This is also> the> > > right time to buy new vehicles, move into new house, buy new house> > > gadgets. Pregnant natives should be careful. Miscarraige/ abortion> is a> > > strong possibility. Children in research work will excell; restwill> > > find it hard to concentrate in their studies. They need to putsuper> > > extra efforts in their exams. Your spouses will inheret thedisease> > > state from you. Romance will be in the air. Constant conflicts,> > > seperation, divorce will be the mantra. Natives having problems> related> > > to fistulas will> > > > have a tough time. Rectum cancer could be a possibility.Fortunes> will> > > be favourable. Friction, fights, dissatisfaction, firing from the> top> > > bosses at your work

place will persist. Natives in foreign trade> will do> > > well. Fortunes will favour them. You may be hospitalized due to> asthama> > > or breathing related problems..> > > > Leo:Lions be prepared for some health relatd issues. The next 45> days> > > will make you soar with health problems. Finances will be stable> now.> > > Daridra yog due to transit is over for now. Natives working on> research> > > work will do well. Matters related to property, house, will give> good> > > results. Children will find it difficult to concentrate in their> exams.> > > They may not fare well in the exams. Enemies will be tackled byyou> very> > > effectively. Romance is in the air.. Friction with spouse will> increase.> > > Manglic yog due to trnasit is the cause. Next 45

days will be very> tough> > > with your souse. Fortunes will be favourable. Smothness in yourwork> > > atmosphere in your office will inspire you to put in more work> hours.> > > Natives looking for overseas opportunities will get this time.> Native> > > also in foreign trade will do well. Moksj/liberation from all the> > > problems you have had in the past will be the mantra. Expenses as> usual> > > will be high..> > > > Virgo: Health will be a cause of concern. Problems related to> > > kidney/liver may lead to surgery. Financially a good period lies> ahead> > > for you. Expect strained relations with your young siblings & > friends> > > for the next 45 days. Your energy level will also be low. Problems> > > related to property matters will ease. But getting

cheated is alsoa> > > strong possibility. Children appearing for their exams will dowell> by> > > appling their 6th sense which is very strongly prevailing. Enemies> will> > > be handled very effectively. Next 45 days will find enemies being> > > defeated by you. Relationship with your spouse will be charmful,> > > romantic, exotic, and full of pleasures. You will wish the watch> stops> > > ticking for ever. Sudden financial gains are indicated. This may> happen> > > in next 45 days. Fortunes will be favourable. Atmosphere in your> office> > > will be full of friction, fights, quarrels, disputes, and> > > misunderstanding and fearful. Gains from overseas will not be> stable.> > > Expenses> > > > will continue to drill your wallet.> > > >

Libra:Despite teething ill health problems you will remain as> always> > > fit & awesom. Financial matters may be disturbing. Insatibilitywill> > > remain. Your energy level will be below par. Conflict with young> > > siblings & friends is not ruled out. Matters related to property,> > > vehicles will be hazy. A clear picture will still not emerge.> Problems> > > related to stomach will increase. Surgery is also a strong> probability.> > > Children appearing for exams will find it difficult toconcentrate.> > > Single elligible natives will find their love mate. Wedding bells> will> > > sound in their mind. Sudden financial gains are a strong> possibility.> > > Fortunes are favourable. Work atmosphere is depressing. Constant> fights,> > > quarells, disputes &

misunderstanding remain. Natives into foreign> trade> > > stand to gain. Natives looking for jobs will find new job offers.> > > Expenses on children will increase.> > > > Scorpio:Health will not be good. Throat infection, chest> infection,> > > tuberculios problem is a strong probability. Breast cancer,thyriod> is> > > also not ruled out. Matters related to property, new vehicles will> draw> > > your attention. A fruitful time is on the cards. Your> mother’s> > > ill-health will be a concern for you. Students appearing for their> exams> > > will excell in their exams. But be on guard as stomach problem may> make> > > you loose your concentration. Elligible singles will find theirlove> > > mates. Wedding bells are sounding in your ears. Natives

lookingfor> new> > > job offers will find new offers. Next 60 days are very beneficial> for> > > you all. Natives in research oriented work will receiveacclamation.> > > Relations with your father are very stressfull. Work atmosphere is> slow> > > & lethargic. Natives looking for transfer, change of work placemay> > > happen. You will be aggressive by mind, at your work place andalso> in> > > your business deals. Expenses pertaining to your> > > > childrens needs will increase.> > > > Sagittarius: Health will be fluctuating. Financially, not a good> period> > > as instability will remain. Energy level is excellent, relations> with> > > your young siblings, friends will be stressful.Mother’s> health> > > has improved.

An excellent time to buy new house, invest in> property,> > > buy a new vehicle, home appliances. Children will do well in their> > > exams. For once you will love your enemies. Elligible singles will> find> > > their mates through arranged sources. Fortunes will be very slow;> > > relationship with your father will be stressed. You will use your> > > contacts to earn a promotion in your work. Overseas contacts & > contracts> > > will be a source of asset for you. Expenses on your young siblings & > > > friends will increase. You will find it hard to avoid them.> > > > Capricorn:Poor health, lost name & fame, distress & frustration.> > > Miseries cannot be avoided. Finances are coming but intermitantly & > are> > > going off immediately. Savings are very poor. Energy level

isgood.> > > Relations with the young siblings and friends are improving andare> also> > > supportive & understanding. Property deals will certainly givegood> > > earnings. Children appearing for exams will certainly do well.Loans> are> > > on the card. This is the right time for loans & borrowings..Romance> is> > > in the air, conflicts & quarrels with the spouse are increasingday> by> > > day. Natives in the field of reearch & development will do well.> > > Fortunes are favourable but instable. Extra efforts put in office> will> > > certainly give the extra award & reward.. Natives in foreign trade> will> > > stand to gain financially from the overseas contacts. Old dueswill> > > certainly materialise now. Expenses on the spiritual

front will> > > increase. Right time to go for charities.> > > > Aquarius:Health is not on average level. Name & fame is theirbut> when> > > the back is turned backing biting increases. Agression level isvery> > > high. Finances are excellent. The money locker is overflowing with> tons> > > of money. Political contacts are giving results. More contractscan> be> > > signed with their help. Any property deal will give good profits.> Right> > > time to sell the property. Students will fare very well in their> exams.> > > Enemies & foes can be handled proficiently. Romance is in the air.> > > Disputes, conflicts are resulting in seperation & divorce.Fortunes> are> > > extremely favourable. Natives in police, army, and military willdo> very>

> > well... Promotions & increased pay packet is on the cards. Gainsfrom> > > business are extremely terrifying. A huge hole in the bucket is> making> > > all the financial gain drained out. Expenses are mounting, so are> the> > > court cases & litigations.> > > > Pisces: Debilated Jupiter is giving you not only loss in name & > fame> > > but transition of exalted Venus in your lagna has restored some> losses.> > > Finances are instable. With mounting expenses all the money is> getting> > > drained. But your contacts are improving. Make best use of them.> > > Property deals may lead to losses. Mother’s health isa cause> of> > > concern. Chest related problems will increase. Children will find> hard> > > to concentrate on the studies

which may affect them in theirexams.> > > Enemies are getting a fair deal of their enimity shown earlier.> Romance> > > is in the air. Conflicts with spouse will increase. Fortunes will> also> > > not favour. There is a hazy atmosphere at the place of work thus> making> > > you feel insecured. Natives in foreign trade connected to liquor,> > > leather will do well. Be careful with your wallet & mobile phone,> else> > > they may get flicked on 13th or 14th.> > > >> > > > HARESH(HARRY) NATHANI> > > > VEDIC ASTOLOGER> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > renunw renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>> > > > > >

> > Friday, 6 March, 2009 12:07:12 PM> > > > Re: How to Bounce back> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > > >> > > > Thanks for the inspiring mails.> > > >> > > > blessings,> > > >> > > > Renu> > > >> > > > , "Bhaskar"> <bhaskar_jyotish@> > > ...> wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Received this mail from a friend -> > > > >> > > > > One of my fondest memories as a child is going by the riverand> > > sitting> > > > > idly on the bank.. There I would enjoy the peace and quiet,> watch> > > the> > > >

> water rush downstream, and listen to the chirps of birds andthe> > > > > rustling of leaves in the trees.> > > > >> > > > > I would also watch the bamboo trees bend under pressure fromthe> > > wind> > > > > and watch them return gracefully to their upright or original> > > position> > > > > after the wind had died down.> > > > >> > > > > When I think about the bamboo tree's ability to bounce back or> > > return to> > > > > it's original position, the word resilience comes to mind.With> a> > > > > person, resilience means the ability to readily recover from> > > situations> > > > > that stretch the limits of a person's emotions.> > > > >> > > > > Have you

ever felt like you are about to snap? Have you ever> felt> > > like> > > > > you are at your breaking point?> > > > >> > > > > During the experience you probably felt a mix of emotions that> > > > > threatened your health. You felt drained, mentally exhausted,> and> > > you> > > > > most likely endured unpleasant physical symptoms.> > > > >> > > > > Life is a mixture of good times and bad times, happy momentsand> > > unhappy> > > > > moments. The next time you are close to your breaking point,do> not> > > let> > > > > the situation get the best of you.> > > > >> > > > > A measure of hope will see you through. With hope for a better> > > tomorrow,>

> > > > unpleasant times may be easier to live through.> > > > >> > > > > If the going gets tough and you are at your breaking pointshow> > > > > resilience. Like the bamboo tree, bend, but don't break!> > > > >> > > > > Did you ever have a day when you felt like your "get-up-and-go"> had> > > > > gotten up and left? Has a stressful situation ever left you> feeling> > > > > drained and unmotivated to perform even simple tasks?> > > > >> > > > > Most of us have experienced this to some extent. Having the> > > resiliency> > > > > to work, play, and continue performing after stressful times> > > requires> > > > > that we have enough reserve energy to bounce back.> > > >

>> > > > > Those bamboo trees, in bending one direction, build potential> energy> > > to> > > > > bounce back. However, when we experience stresses that bendus,> we> > > may> > > > > expend more energy than we have in reserve. Human minds and> bodies> > > are> > > > > not made of bamboo. We can easily break before we bounce.> > > > >> > > > > Depleted energy results in career burn out, depression, and> physical> > > > > illness. Relationships can suffer, and periods of intenseapathy> can> > > > > move in to steal much of the joy in living. For us to spring> back> > > after> > > > > a stressful time requires a storehouse of reserve energy!> > > > >> >

> > > How can we store enough reserve energy to be resilient after> times> > > of> > > > > crisis or stress?> > > > >> > > > > Energy reserves can be replenished daily through thediscipline> of> > > > > balance. Balance provides flexibility, a quality essential for> > > > > responding in positive ways to events in all of the major life> > > areas.> > > > >> > > > > This includes taking time daily for relaxation, and> participating in> > > > > activities that we enjoy and find relaxing. We can perform> better> > > under> > > > > pressure, recover from setbacks, and minimize resiliencyfatigue> by> > > > > strengthening our minds and spirits in healthy ways.> > > >

>> > > > > A wise friend once told me that she kept a happy book. It> contained> > > > > hundreds of things she loved most -- things that made hersmile> and> > > > > laugh. Each day, she made sure she did a few of the things in> her> > > happy> > > > > book. This became a great way to replenish the energy> > > > > consumed by the stresses of daily living.> > > > >> > > > > Fortunately, God gave us the ability to be very resilient.> However,> > > we> > > > > have to nourish that resiliency. So, He also gave us things to> laugh> > > at> > > > > as well as work toward.> > > > >> > > > > We have the choice to balance our daily lives and be flexiblein>

our> > > > > responses. Perhaps we can even be as resilient as those bamboo> > > trees!> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click> here> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to> > > http://messenger. / invite/> <http://messenger. . / invite/>> > > >> > >> > >> > > ------------ --------- ---------> > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them> now.<http://in.rd. / tagline_messenge r_6/*http: //messenger..\> com/invite/>> > >> > >> >>>>>>> Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go tohttp://in.movies. />

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Nitin ji,

Got your point and noted the same. Good suggestion.

This is a regular problem with all threads in all the Jyotish groups. At times the Header carries a abuse, though two members who were enemies have become friends, yet the Header denoting the abuse continues. This is not done intentionally, but I understand the problem it creates for the readers, and for those who have d for Individual Mails. i will try to consciously change the header whenever this happens, but know that we are hard of habits, and this may take a long time, to actually come in practise.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, Nitin Patil <enpy91 wrote:>> Dear members of the group,>  > May I humbly suggest a process change for our discussion? Very regularly, I have observed that a discussion thread is initiated with a posting to the board with certain subject line. And then a few iterations down the path, the discussion within that thread drfits away to the topic that has no relevance to the original subject line.>  > This process makes it hard to follow the discussion thread that one really wants to follow. The thread below is an example of this. Please bear in mind that I am NOT picking up on this thread for criticism but just want to use it as an example to make my point.>  > May I suggest that whenver someone (or perhaps "senior members" like Neelam-ji or Bhaskar-ji) spots the discussion contents drifting away from the original subject line, could that person please change the subject line that is more relevant to the current topic being discussed? This will help readers to make a choice of reading or skipping the email, especially for those who have d to receive individual emails rather than the daily or weekly digest of emails.>  > Doable?>  > Best,>  > --Nitin Patil> > --- On Fri, 3/6/09, siddhartha saxaena numerology_works wrote:> > > siddhartha saxaena numerology_works Re: Re: Astrological Prediction for March 2009> > Friday, March 6, 2009, 7:54 AM> > > > > > > > Respected bhaskar sir /neelamji> > "that Siddartha whoever he may be, but is child like" neelamji being naive was not addressed to you.actually i addressed loksabha and rajya sabha together..that is the problem.i am not naive i know that but in my external life.> > If i have caused any trouble or tension pls forgive me.> > and bhaskar sir that was the case with me exactly -my grandfather( real younger brother of my real grandfather) used to wake me up at 5 in the morning then i used to feed the dogs ,water the lawn etc etc even my father didnt had the courage to stand 5 mins in front of him .he had such a harsh voice that woh pyaar se bhi bolte bhi bolte they to lagta tha daat rahein hain.he was a retired major.we siblings were only allowed to say "yes" to what ever he said.> > aapne bahut saal peeche ki baatein yaad dila deen sir aaj.thanks a lot.those were golden years.ab kahin woh dekhne ko hi nahin milta.literally.> > warm regards to you both.> siddhartha> >  This mail is sent by siddhartha.> > > > > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> > Friday, 6 March, 2009 9:03:37 PM> Re: Astrological Prediction for March 2009> > > > > Dear siddartha ji,> > Do not worry.. Even I am child like just like you, which is why the> sparkle remains. You know Dev Anand , now nearing his 90's is still> making movies , and You know his charms. What about Sylvester Stallone,> he too is child like, what about Rekha .> > So this is the good option, rather than looking the tough desciplined > British General, near whom nobody would like to sit, or talk more than> necessary.> > I remember we could not talk with our elders on any subject, because we> never had the guts even to go in the room where they sat. Forget> talking. Forget discussing, or forget giving an opnion. I call from them> used to make us shiver and we would leave our food too if we were eating> to attend to their calls, such was the fear of those great ones. But I> would still prefer to be child like and approachable, becaus eotherwise> one misses the talks and enjoyment of the family togetherness, the> children blooming like a flower, and the exchange of opinions which> could lead one to solution of any problem, if handled collectively.> > United we stand and divided we fall.> > best wishes,> > Bhaskar.> > , siddhartha saxaena> <numerology_ works@ > wrote:> >> > respected bhaskar sir /neelamji> >> > I dont know in what context i am "naive" but yes those who know me> closely, hardly there are 3-4 ,know that i am a kid of 35 yrs.Because my> life and all activities are routed through my heart and not brain -in my> personal life..As far as i know about freud`s or in general psychology> -we are compartments of emotions in different spheres of our lives.and> so i am .this group has become a personal affair so i connect here in> the way i connect with those 3-4 friends or people whom i know and who> know me..and i felt good to hear//great is the man who has not lost his> childlike heart.//because i really haven`t and i would never.> >> > warm regards> > siddhartha> >> > This mail is sent by siddhartha.> >> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > > Friday, 6 March, 2009 8:13:15 PM> > Re: Astrological Prediction for March 2009> >> >> >> > Dear Neelam ji,> >> > This Siddartha has got a long life. In fact I was just speaking with a> > member of this group on phone about him only, and explained the member> > that Siddartha whoever he may be, but is child lik. And as soon as I> > disconnected the call, and came on the Group, I saw this post.> >> > I agree about the naivety of Siddartha, and also like his innocence at> > times, which is why he still gives us company.> >> > regards/Bhaskar. .> >> > , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@> ...>> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Siddharta ji,> > >> > > //By the way,when will be the next class sir?//> > >> > > I know you are not as naive as you appear to be. I have seen your> > postings> > > in AIA. But at the same time there is an innocence in you and I am> > always> > > amused by your posts.> > > //great is the man who has not lost his childlike heart.//> > >> > > Best wishes> > > Neelam> > >> > >> > >> > > 2009/3/6 siddhartha saxaena numerology_works@ ...> > >> > > > Respected Bhaskar sir> > > >> > > > Even i wanted to request that you and neelamji are enough and> > atleast for> > > > me i can say that i do not require more .> > > > I dont think anyone can really match up with the quality offered> > here with> > > > sincerity and dedication .> > > > By the way,when will be the next class sir?> > > > regds> > > > siddhartha> > > >> > > > This mail is sent by siddhartha.> > > >> > > > ------------ --------- ---------> > > > ** Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > > *To:* > > > > *Sent:* Friday, 6 March, 2009 1:55:44 PM> > > > *Subject:* Re: Astrological Prediction for March> > 2009> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Siddartha ji,> > > >> > > > I did not ask him.> > > >> > > > I give opportunity to every one, as is my nature. He requested me> > today> > > > whether he could put this mail here, and I said " Yes ". Thats it.> I> > > > have now stopped asking anybody to come here and reply to> enquiries.> > > > Because whenever I need them and ask them, they never come, and> > > > subsequently they come back asking for permission.> > > >> > > > In fact I had asked him during the time Shri was> here,> > to> > > > come and start doing predictions in this group, so that many more> > could> > > > be served, but I do not know why he did not come that time, though> I> > > > told him on phone and emails too. He is a good man to talk too,> but> > you> > > > cant force anyone. Now the state is such that i dont need any more> > > > astrologers here and do not wish to compromise with quality.> > > >> > > > regards,> > > >> > > > Bhaskar.> > > >> > > > @ . . com> > <% 40. com>,> > > > siddhartha saxaena> > > > <numerology_ works@ > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Bhaskar sir> > > > >> > > > > Did you told this gentleman to "predict"> > > > >> > > > > warm regards> > > > > siddhartha saxena> > > > >> > > > > This mail is sent by siddhartha.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > > Haresh (Harry) Nathani haresh1405@ ..> > > > > > > <% 40. com>> > > > > Friday, 6 March, 2009 12:40:55 PM> > > > > Astrological Prediction for March 2009> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > This month for you from 01.03.2009 to 31.03.2009> > > > > All prediction are based on respective Janma> lagna’s..> > > > > General prediction: Jupiter/Guru is debilated in Makar Rashi & > > also> > > > will be in conjunction with Rahu & aspect of Ketu. Afflicted Guru> is> > > > also bhav nashak. Jupiter being an all-rounder planet in any> > horoscope> > > > takes care of our dhan bhav, budhi & santaan bhav, bhagya, karma,> > labh & > > > > in women’s chart is also the karak for husband. Guru> also is> > the> > > > karak for obesity, diabetes, head, feet, & backache. Those who> have> > > > debilated Guru in their respective Janma charts, & Guru maha> > dasha/antar> > > > dasha/perpattyana dasha is going on will feel the negative> effective> > of> > > > Guru as pointed above in the respective bhav it is situated & > those> > who> > > > do not have debilated Guru but guru maha dasha/antar> > dasha/perpattyana> > > > dasha is going on will feel 50% negative effect of Guru as pointed> > above> > > > in the respective bhav it is situated as transition planets also> > give> > > > 50% results in our charts.> > > > > Notes: Surya/Sun transits into Meen/Pisces rashi/sign on> 14.03.09.> > > > Mangal/Mars transits into Kumbh/Aquarius rashi/sign on 07.03.09.> > > > Budh/Mercury transits into Kumbh/Aquarius rashi/sign on 04.03.09> and> > > > later in transit to Meen/Pisces rashi/sign on 22.03.09 will get> > > > debilated. Guru/Jupiter remains debilated in Makar/Capricorn> > rashi/sign.> > > > Shukra/Venus is exalted in Meen/Pisces rashi/sign & gets> > > > vakri/retrograde on 06.03.09. Retrograde exalted Shukra/Venus will> > boost> > > > the share market & will also bring volatility in the market.> > Sani/Saturn> > > > remains retrograde in this entire month. This will bring> instability> > not> > > > only in individual lives but also in the world economy.> > > > > Aries: Health will remain good this month. Instability in> finaces> > will> > > > increase after 7th march due to transition of mangal to kumbh> rashi.> > > > Your overall energy will be good but minor throat infections will> > > > increase. Attachment with your mother will increase; her illhealth> > will> > > > be a cause of concern. You may visit your doctor for chest & > kidney> > > > related matters. Children preparing for engineering & doctors> exams> > will> > > > be preparing for their exams agressively and will do well in their> > > > respective exams. You will give a tough time to your enemies who> are> > > > hacking on you consistently. You will be more romantic & charmful> > > > towards your spouse. Ofcourse this will drill your wallet a bit.> > > > Fortunes may not be favourable; government employees will see> > transfer> > > > and shift in place of work.. Your intelligence which has been a> slow> > > > responder will help you in executing your work more efficiently.> > Jobless> > > > natives aspiring for new job openings will get new job offers.> > > > > Natives aspiring to work/travel overseas will get job offers.> > Expenses> > > > on the family and also to please your loved ones will increase.> > > > > Taurus: Your overall health will not be good; you will be very> > > > aggressive for the next 45 days to come. Your aggression will be> > telling> > > > on you, your mind & intelligence also. Financially a good period> > > > provided you are willing to work hard. Your hard work only will> give> > you> > > > financial gains. Relations with your young siblings & friends will> > be> > > > very stressful. Matter related to property & land will be at a> snail> > > > place fruitful. Children appearing for exams will do well. They> will> > be> > > > aggressively prepared. You will stand to gain from your enemies & > > foes.> > > > Do not neglect them, be pally with them. Romance as usual is in> the> > air,> > > > but single natives who are looking for dating or partners will> find> > one.> > > > Bad luck will prevail specially to your father. Government & all> > other> > > > working natives looking for transfer and/or change of job will get> > their> > > > confirmation. Retrogate Venus will increase your gains from> overseas> > > > contracts. Court cases will take a new twist & > > > > > direction. Be prepared for victory. Expenses will also multiply.> > > > > Gemini:Your general health will improve accept, problems related> > to> > > > chest will persist. Financially a stressful period will ease. But> > > > instability will remain.. Your energy level will remain good, your> > > > friends & young siblings will be very supportive in your efforts.> > > > Relations with your father will be aggressive but stressed & > > > > compromised. Matters related to property, vehicles will be very> > fruitful> > > > & will yield good results. Children will excell in their exams.> > Despite> > > > you are not well prepared you will fare good in the exams. Your> loan> > > > applications will be given the green signal. Your father may also> > > > inherit some debts due to their children. Romance is in the air,> as> > your> > > > spouses health is a cause of concern. But your will power will> > remain> > > > strong.. Fortunes will be favourable but do expect some ill-luck.> > Work> > > > conditions & working surroundings are sounding like musical> chairs.> > You> > > > will love to be engrosed in your work & will give your best.> Natives> > in> > > > > foreign business will excell & stand to gain both financially & > > also> > > > contracts. You will not regrett the drills in your wallet.> > > > > Cancer:Ill-health will persist but some relief can be seen> > > > interminently. Problems related to throat will give you anxiety.> > > > Temporary financial relief will get over after the 14th. You will> be> > > > forced by heart to speak lies & your rude speech can make> relations> > > > stressful. You will be aggressive in your efforts, more involved> in> > > > research oriented work. If you have been waiting for inheriting> any> > > > property from your mother will happen in this month.. This is also> > the> > > > right time to buy new vehicles, move into new house, buy new house> > > > gadgets. Pregnant natives should be careful. Miscarraige/ abortion> > is a> > > > strong possibility. Children in research work will excell; rest> will> > > > find it hard to concentrate in their studies. They need to put> super> > > > extra efforts in their exams. Your spouses will inheret the> disease> > > > state from you. Romance will be in the air. Constant conflicts,> > > > seperation, divorce will be the mantra. Natives having problems> > related> > > > to fistulas will> > > > > have a tough time. Rectum cancer could be a possibility.> Fortunes> > will> > > > be favourable. Friction, fights, dissatisfaction, firing from the> > top> > > > bosses at your work place will persist. Natives in foreign trade> > will do> > > > well. Fortunes will favour them. You may be hospitalized due to> > asthama> > > > or breathing related problems..> > > > > Leo:Lions be prepared for some health relatd issues. The next 45> > days> > > > will make you soar with health problems. Finances will be stable> > now.> > > > Daridra yog due to transit is over for now. Natives working on> > research> > > > work will do well. Matters related to property, house, will give> > good> > > > results. Children will find it difficult to concentrate in their> > exams.> > > > They may not fare well in the exams. Enemies will be tackled by> you> > very> > > > effectively. Romance is in the air.. Friction with spouse will> > increase.> > > > Manglic yog due to trnasit is the cause. Next 45 days will be very> > tough> > > > with your souse. Fortunes will be favourable. Smothness in your> work> > > > atmosphere in your office will inspire you to put in more work> > hours.> > > > Natives looking for overseas opportunities will get this time.> > Native> > > > also in foreign trade will do well. Moksj/liberation from all the> > > > problems you have had in the past will be the mantra. Expenses as> > usual> > > > will be high..> > > > > Virgo: Health will be a cause of concern. Problems related to> > > > kidney/liver may lead to surgery. Financially a good period lies> > ahead> > > > for you. Expect strained relations with your young siblings & > > friends> > > > for the next 45 days. Your energy level will also be low. Problems> > > > related to property matters will ease. But getting cheated is also> a> > > > strong possibility. Children appearing for their exams will do> well> > by> > > > appling their 6th sense which is very strongly prevailing. Enemies> > will> > > > be handled very effectively. Next 45 days will find enemies being> > > > defeated by you. Relationship with your spouse will be charmful,> > > > romantic, exotic, and full of pleasures. You will wish the watch> > stops> > > > ticking for ever. Sudden financial gains are indicated. This may> > happen> > > > in next 45 days. Fortunes will be favourable. Atmosphere in your> > office> > > > will be full of friction, fights, quarrels, disputes, and> > > > misunderstanding and fearful. Gains from overseas will not be> > stable.> > > > Expenses> > > > > will continue to drill your wallet.> > > > > Libra:Despite teething ill health problems you will remain as> > always> > > > fit & awesom. Financial matters may be disturbing. Insatibility> will> > > > remain. Your energy level will be below par. Conflict with young> > > > siblings & friends is not ruled out. Matters related to property,> > > > vehicles will be hazy. A clear picture will still not emerge.> > Problems> > > > related to stomach will increase. Surgery is also a strong> > probability.> > > > Children appearing for exams will find it difficult to> concentrate.> > > > Single elligible natives will find their love mate. Wedding bells> > will> > > > sound in their mind. Sudden financial gains are a strong> > possibility.> > > > Fortunes are favourable. Work atmosphere is depressing. Constant> > fights,> > > > quarells, disputes & misunderstanding remain. Natives into foreign> > trade> > > > stand to gain. Natives looking for jobs will find new job offers.> > > > Expenses on children will increase.> > > > > Scorpio:Health will not be good. Throat infection, chest> > infection,> > > > tuberculios problem is a strong probability. Breast cancer,> thyriod> > is> > > > also not ruled out. Matters related to property, new vehicles will> > draw> > > > your attention. A fruitful time is on the cards. Your> > mother’s> > > > ill-health will be a concern for you. Students appearing for their> > exams> > > > will excell in their exams. But be on guard as stomach problem may> > make> > > > you loose your concentration. Elligible singles will find their> love> > > > mates. Wedding bells are sounding in your ears. Natives looking> for> > new> > > > job offers will find new offers. Next 60 days are very beneficial> > for> > > > you all. Natives in research oriented work will receive> acclamation.> > > > Relations with your father are very stressfull. Work atmosphere is> > slow> > > > & lethargic. Natives looking for transfer, change of work place> may> > > > happen. You will be aggressive by mind, at your work place and> also> > in> > > > your business deals. Expenses pertaining to your> > > > > childrens needs will increase.> > > > > Sagittarius: Health will be fluctuating. Financially, not a good> > period> > > > as instability will remain. Energy level is excellent, relations> > with> > > > your young siblings, friends will be stressful.> Mother’s> > health> > > > has improved. An excellent time to buy new house, invest in> > property,> > > > buy a new vehicle, home appliances. Children will do well in their> > > > exams. For once you will love your enemies. Elligible singles will> > find> > > > their mates through arranged sources. Fortunes will be very slow;> > > > relationship with your father will be stressed. You will use your> > > > contacts to earn a promotion in your work. Overseas contacts & > > contracts> > > > will be a source of asset for you. Expenses on your young siblings> & > > > > friends will increase. You will find it hard to avoid them.> > > > > Capricorn:Poor health, lost name & fame, distress & frustration.> > > > Miseries cannot be avoided. Finances are coming but intermitantly> & > > are> > > > going off immediately. Savings are very poor. Energy level is> good.> > > > Relations with the young siblings and friends are improving and> are> > also> > > > supportive & understanding. Property deals will certainly give> good> > > > earnings. Children appearing for exams will certainly do well.> Loans> > are> > > > on the card. This is the right time for loans & borrowings..> Romance> > is> > > > in the air, conflicts & quarrels with the spouse are increasing> day> > by> > > > day. Natives in the field of reearch & development will do well.> > > > Fortunes are favourable but instable. Extra efforts put in office> > will> > > > certainly give the extra award & reward.. Natives in foreign trade> > will> > > > stand to gain financially from the overseas contacts. Old dues> will> > > > certainly materialise now. Expenses on the spiritual front will> > > > increase. Right time to go for charities.> > > > > Aquarius:Health is not on average level. Name & fame is their> but> > when> > > > the back is turned backing biting increases. Agression level is> very> > > > high. Finances are excellent. The money locker is overflowing with> > tons> > > > of money. Political contacts are giving results. More contracts> can> > be> > > > signed with their help. Any property deal will give good profits.> > Right> > > > time to sell the property. Students will fare very well in their> > exams.> > > > Enemies & foes can be handled proficiently. Romance is in the air.> > > > Disputes, conflicts are resulting in seperation & divorce.> Fortunes> > are> > > > extremely favourable. Natives in police, army, and military will> do> > very> > > > well... Promotions & increased pay packet is on the cards. Gains> from> > > > business are extremely terrifying. A huge hole in the bucket is> > making> > > > all the financial gain drained out. Expenses are mounting, so are> > the> > > > court cases & litigations.> > > > > Pisces: Debilated Jupiter is giving you not only loss in name & > > fame> > > > but transition of exalted Venus in your lagna has restored some> > losses.> > > > Finances are instable. With mounting expenses all the money is> > getting> > > > drained. But your contacts are improving. Make best use of them.> > > > Property deals may lead to losses. Mother’s health is> a cause> > of> > > > concern. Chest related problems will increase. Children will find> > hard> > > > to concentrate on the studies which may affect them in their> exams.> > > > Enemies are getting a fair deal of their enimity shown earlier.> > Romance> > > > is in the air. Conflicts with spouse will increase. Fortunes will> > also> > > > not favour. There is a hazy atmosphere at the place of work thus> > making> > > > you feel insecured. Natives in foreign trade connected to liquor,> > > > leather will do well. Be careful with your wallet & mobile phone,> > else> > > > they may get flicked on 13th or 14th.> > > > >> > > > > HARESH(HARRY) NATHANI> > > > > VEDIC ASTOLOGER> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > > renunw renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>> > > > > > > > > > Friday, 6 March, 2009 12:07:12 PM> > > > > Re: How to Bounce back> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Bhaskar ji,> > > > >> > > > > Thanks for the inspiring mails.> > > > >> > > > > blessings,> > > > >> > > > > Renu> > > > >> > > > > , "Bhaskar"> > <bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > ...> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Received this mail from a friend -> > > > > >> > > > > > One of my fondest memories as a child is going by the river> and> > > > sitting> > > > > > idly on the bank.. There I would enjoy the peace and quiet,> > watch> > > > the> > > > > > water rush downstream, and listen to the chirps of birds and> the> > > > > > rustling of leaves in the trees.> > > > > >> > > > > > I would also watch the bamboo trees bend under pressure from> the> > > > wind> > > > > > and watch them return gracefully to their upright or original> > > > position> > > > > > after the wind had died down.> > > > > >> > > > > > When I think about the bamboo tree's ability to bounce back or> > > > return to> > > > > > it's original position, the word resilience comes to mind.> With> > a> > > > > > person, resilience means the ability to readily recover from> > > > situations> > > > > > that stretch the limits of a person's emotions.> > > > > >> > > > > > Have you ever felt like you are about to snap? Have you ever> > felt> > > > like> > > > > > you are at your breaking point?> > > > > >> > > > > > During the experience you probably felt a mix of emotions that> > > > > > threatened your health. You felt drained, mentally exhausted,> > and> > > > you> > > > > > most likely endured unpleasant physical symptoms.> > > > > >> > > > > > Life is a mixture of good times and bad times, happy moments> and> > > > unhappy> > > > > > moments. The next time you are close to your breaking point,> do> > not> > > > let> > > > > > the situation get the best of you.> > > > > >> > > > > > A measure of hope will see you through. With hope for a better> > > > tomorrow,> > > > > > unpleasant times may be easier to live through.> > > > > >> > > > > > If the going gets tough and you are at your breaking point> show> > > > > > resilience. Like the bamboo tree, bend, but don't break!> > > > > >> > > > > > Did you ever have a day when you felt like your "get-> up-and-go"> > had> > > > > > gotten up and left? Has a stressful situation ever left you> > feeling> > > > > > drained and unmotivated to perform even simple tasks?> > > > > >> > > > > > Most of us have experienced this to some extent. Having the> > > > resiliency> > > > > > to work, play, and continue performing after stressful times> > > > requires> > > > > > that we have enough reserve energy to bounce back.> > > > > >> > > > > > Those bamboo trees, in bending one direction, build potential> > energy> > > > to> > > > > > bounce back. However, when we experience stresses that bend> us,> > we> > > > may> > > > > > expend more energy than we have in reserve. Human minds and> > bodies> > > > are> > > > > > not made of bamboo. We can easily break before we bounce.> > > > > >> > > > > > Depleted energy results in career burn out, depression, and> > physical> > > > > > illness. Relationships can suffer, and periods of intense> apathy> > can> > > > > > move in to steal much of the joy in living. For us to spring> > back> > > > after> > > > > > a stressful time requires a storehouse of reserve energy!> > > > > >> > > > > > How can we store enough reserve energy to be resilient after> > times> > > > of> > > > > > crisis or stress?> > > > > >> > > > > > Energy reserves can be replenished daily through the> discipline> > of> > > > > > balance. Balance provides flexibility, a quality essential for> > > > > > responding in positive ways to events in all of the major life> > > > areas.> > > > > >> > > > > > This includes taking time daily for relaxation, and> > participating in> > > > > > activities that we enjoy and find relaxing. We can perform> > better> > > > under> > > > > > pressure, recover from setbacks, and minimize resiliency> fatigue> > by> > > > > > strengthening our minds and spirits in healthy ways.> > > > > >> > > > > > A wise friend once told me that she kept a happy book. It> > contained> > > > > > hundreds of things she loved most -- things that made her> smile> > and> > > > > > laugh. Each day, she made sure she did a few of the things in> > her> > > > happy> > > > > > book. This became a great way to replenish the energy> > > > > > consumed by the stresses of daily living.> > > > > >> > > > > > Fortunately, God gave us the ability to be very resilient.> > However,> > > > we> > > > > > have to nourish that resiliency. So, He also gave us things to> > laugh> > > > at> > > > > > as well as work toward.> > > > > >> > > > > > We have the choice to balance our daily lives and be flexible> in> > our> > > > > > responses. Perhaps we can even be as resilient as those bamboo> > > > trees!> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > > Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click> > here> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to> > > > http://messenger. / invite/> > <http://messenger. . / invite/>> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ------------ --------- ---------> > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them> > now.<http://in.rd. / tagline_messenge r_6/*http: //messenger.> .\> > com/invite/>> > > >> > > >> > >> >> >> >> >> >> > Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Go to> http://in.movies. /> >> > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.>