IndiaDivine.org

Travel Series for the Group - Any takers ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Anybody here ,

Who could prepare a Travel series for the Group, or be a part of it, then please do so. What I mean is prepare an article of some place to visit, with all info about that place, with Photos, stories related to that place, and all travel related info too, whatever one can provide. I would like to cover the Chaar Dhams first, and then one by one cover all the religious spots of India, and we will keep a Folder for the same known as " TeerthYatra" where we can load these Pdf Files.

Thus we can enjoy visiting these teerthas as and when we wish to , in the comfort of home, and have some pleasure of a teertha yatra.

C''mon who is going to take each of these places, Badrinath Dham, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yumnotri ?

regards,

Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Respcted Bhaskar Ji,

This is one of the best initiative taken by your goodself.I am attaching an overview of Badrinath Dham .(It is taken through Google search).Hope this will also help.

Thanks and regards.

Sudhanshu Pareek --- On Sun, 8/3/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Travel Series for the Group - Any takers ? Date: Sunday, 8 March, 2009, 3:32 PM

Anybody here ,

Who could prepare a Travel series for the Group, or be a part of it, then please do so. What I mean is prepare an article of some place to visit, with all info about that place, with Photos, stories related to that place, and all travel related info too, whatever one can provide. I would like to cover the Chaar Dhams first, and then one by one cover all the religious spots of India, and we will keep a Folder for the same known as " TeerthYatra" where we can load these Pdf Files.

Thus we can enjoy visiting these teerthas as and when we wish to , in the comfort of home, and have some pleasure of a teertha yatra.

C''mon who is going to take each of these places, Badrinath Dham, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yumnotri ?

regards,

Bhaskar.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Sudhanshu ji,

Thank You for your initiative.

This does not accept attachments due to risk of Viruses coming alongwith.

I have checked what You have sent. What I am looking for, is comprehensive information , prepared over a period of a weeks time or more, and with more photos, more stories, more info, as much as is possible, also giving reference everytime to the website from where the info was picked up. This info need not be amalgamated , for instance suppose we have a story on The Shivlinga how it came to be in Kedarnatha. You may find many variations of the same story on different websites. So all one has to do, for instance, is to make the subject line " How this Shvlinga came to be in Kedarnatha ? and then continue mentioing each website and copy paste the story underneath , and keep doing this till the variations in the stories mantain. We need not add or contribute to the stories from our side at all, but just lift what is available.

The above type of hard work, gives one a broad spectrum about the how and why of what one is interested in, and also more pictures add to the beauty of the article and make it a readable one.

regards/Bhaskar.

, sudhanshu pareek <pareek_sp2007 wrote:>> Respcted Bhaskar Ji,> This is one of the best initiative taken by your goodself.I am attaching an overview of Badrinath Dham .(It is taken through Google search).Hope this will also help.> Thanks and regards.> Sudhanshu Pareek > > --- On Sun, 8/3/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish Travel Series for the Group - Any takers ?> > Sunday, 8 March, 2009, 3:32 PM> > > > > > > > Anybody here ,> Who could prepare a Travel series for the Group, or be a part of it, then please do so. What I mean is prepare an article of some place to visit, with all info about that place, with Photos, stories related to that place, and all travel related info too, whatever one can provide. I would like to cover the Chaar Dhams first, and then one by one cover all the religious spots of India, and we will keep a Folder for the same known as " TeerthYatra" where we can load these Pdf Files. > Thus we can enjoy visiting these teerthas as and when we wish to , in the comfort of home, and have some pleasure of a teertha yatra.> C''mon who is going to take each of these places, Badrinath Dham, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yumnotri ? > regards,> Bhaskar. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/>

Guest guest

Respected sirNice thing really.But main in charron jagah nahih gaya.can I write about places(religious) I have visited? regardssiddhartha This mail is sent by siddhartha.sudhanshu pareek <pareek_sp2007 Sent: Sunday, 8 March, 2009 3:59:05 PMRe: Travel Series for the Group - Any takers ?

Respcted Bhaskar Ji,

This is one of the best initiative taken by your goodself.I am attaching an overview of Badrinath Dham .(It is taken through Google search).Hope this will also help.

Thanks and regards.

Sudhanshu Pareek --- On Sun, 8/3/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> Travel Series for the Group - Any takers ?Sunday, 8 March, 2009, 3:32 PM

Anybody here ,

regards,

Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear Siddartha ji,

Joh nahin gaya wahan par, ya joh shaayad nahin ja paayega wahan par,

unhi logon ke liye to travel series banane ki iccha utpan hui hai ?

Khair, parantu aap battaiye aap kahan kahan par gaye hain, taaki usmu se

shayaad choose kar paaye.

regards/Bhaskar.

, siddhartha saxaena

<numerology_works wrote:

>

> Respected sir

>

> Nice thing really.But main in charron jagah nahih gaya.can I write

about places(religious) I have visited?

>

> regards

> siddhartha

>

> This mail is sent by siddhartha.

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> sudhanshu pareek pareek_sp2007

>

> Sunday, 8 March, 2009 3:59:05 PM

> Re: Travel Series for the Group - Any takers

?

>

>

> Respcted Bhaskar Ji,

> This is one of the best initiative taken by your goodself.I am

attaching an overview of Badrinath Dham .(It is taken through Google

search).Hope this will also help.

> Thanks and regards.

> Sudhanshu Pareek

>

> --- On Sun, 8/3/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

>

>

> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

> Travel Series for the Group - Any takers ?

>

> Sunday, 8 March, 2009, 3:32 PM

>

>

> Anybody here ,

> Who could prepare a Travel series for the Group, or be a part of it,

then please do so. What I mean is prepare an article of some place to

visit, with all info about that place, with Photos, stories related to

that place, and all travel related info too, whatever one can provide. I

would like to cover the Chaar Dhams first, and then one by one cover all

the religious spots of India, and we will keep a Folder for the same

known as " TeerthYatra " where we can load these Pdf Files.

> Thus we can enjoy visiting these teerthas as and when we wish to , in

the comfort of home, and have some pleasure of a teertha yatra.

> C''mon who is going to take each of these places, Badrinath Dham,

Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yumnotri ?

> regards,

> Bhaskar.

>

> ________________________________

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

> __._,_..___

> Messages in this topic (2) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

> Messages

>

> Change settings via the Web ( ID required)

> Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch

format to Traditional

> Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

> Recent Activity

> * 234

> New Members

> * 6

> New Photos

> * 5

> New FilesVisit Your Group

> Give Back

> for Good

> Get inspired

> by a good cause.

> Y! Toolbar

> Get it Free!

> easy 1-click access

> to your groups.

>

> Start a group

> in 3 easy steps.

> Connect with others.

> .

>

>

>

>

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger./invite/

>

Guest guest

Respected sirI have been to :1)Kamakhya temple,2)Balaji,3)Vaishnodevi,4)Trayambakeshwar,5)shirdi,6)madurai,7)Kanniyakumari,8)Maihar9)Salkanpur,10)Ajmer sharif baaki abhi yaad nahin aa rahe hain sir.warm regardssiddhartha This mail is sent by siddhartha.Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Sunday, 8 March, 2009 4:26:44 PM Re: Travel Series for the Group - Any takers ?

Dear Siddartha ji,

Joh nahin gaya wahan par, ya joh shaayad nahin ja paayega wahan par,

unhi logon ke liye to travel series banane ki iccha utpan hui hai ?

Khair, parantu aap battaiye aap kahan kahan par gaye hain, taaki usmu se

shayaad choose kar paaye.

regards/Bhaskar.

, siddhartha saxaena

<numerology_ works > wrote:

>

> Respected sir

>

> Nice thing really..But main in charron jagah nahih gaya.can I write

about places(religious) I have visited?

>

> regards

> siddhartha

>

> This mail is sent by siddhartha.

>

>

>

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> sudhanshu pareek pareek_sp2007@ ...

> @ .. com

> Sunday, 8 March, 2009 3:59:05 PM

> Re: Travel Series for the Group - Any takers

?

>

>

> Respcted Bhaskar Ji,

> This is one of the best initiative taken by your goodself.I am

attaching an overview of Badrinath Dham .(It is taken through Google

search).Hope this will also help.

> Thanks and regards.

> Sudhanshu Pareek

>

> --- On Sun, 8/3/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

>

>

> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>

> Travel Series for the Group - Any takers ?

>

> Sunday, 8 March, 2009, 3:32 PM

>

>

> Anybody here ,

> Who could prepare a Travel series for the Group, or be a part of it,

then please do so. What I mean is prepare an article of some place to

visit, with all info about that place, with Photos, stories related to

that place, and all travel related info too, whatever one can provide. I

would like to cover the Chaar Dhams first, and then one by one cover all

the religious spots of India, and we will keep a Folder for the same

known as " TeerthYatra" where we can load these Pdf Files.

> Thus we can enjoy visiting these teerthas as and when we wish to , in

the comfort of home, and have some pleasure of a teertha yatra.

> C''mon who is going to take each of these places, Badrinath Dham,

Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yumnotri ?

> regards,

> Bhaskar.

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

> __._,_..___

> Messages in this topic (2) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

> Messages

>

> Change settings via the Web ( ID required)

> Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch

format to Traditional

> Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un

> Recent Activity

> * 234

> New Members

> * 6

> New Photos

> * 5

> New FilesVisit Your Group

> Give Back

> for Good

> Get inspired

> by a good cause.

> Y! Toolbar

> Get it Free!

> easy 1-click access

> to your groups.

>

> Start a group

> in 3 easy steps.

> Connect with others.

> .

>

>

>

>

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to

http://messenger. / invite/

>

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!

Guest guest

Aap Vaishnodevi mandir, pick up kariye na, article banane keliye.

Where its situated, how far from various towns/cities,/stations/airports. How to reach the nearest spots- how to proceed from there, how much chadhai walking. what other options to reach. Facilities for overnight stay. Duration of journey in time to reach from nearest station/airports.

How did the Devi come here ? The mahatamya-mahatta etc.

What are the benfits to those who take Her darshan etc.

The stories related to the Devi-Darshan, Manauti etc. Whatever info. you can pick up, whatever photos you can pack.

Makeit a good article jiskopadhne ke baad, aadmi ko koi aur websites jaane ki jaroorat na pade.

Also provide You tube Links last mein.

thanks/Bhaskar.

, siddhartha saxaena <numerology_works wrote:>> Respected sir> > I have been to :> 1)Kamakhya temple,2)Balaji,3)Vaishnodevi,4)Trayambakeshwar,5)shirdi,6)madurai,7)Kanniyakumari,8)Maihar> 9)Salkanpur,10)Ajmer sharif baaki abhi yaad nahin aa rahe hain sir.> > warm regards> siddhartha> > This mail is sent by siddhartha.> > > > > ________________________________> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish > Sunday, 8 March, 2009 4:26:44 PM> Re: Travel Series for the Group - Any takers ?> > > > Dear Siddartha ji,> > Joh nahin gaya wahan par, ya joh shaayad nahin ja paayega wahan par,> unhi logon ke liye to travel series banane ki iccha utpan hui hai ?> > Khair, parantu aap battaiye aap kahan kahan par gaye hain, taaki usmu se> shayaad choose kar paaye.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > , siddhartha saxaena> <numerology_ works@ > wrote:> >> > Respected sir> >> > Nice thing really.But main in charron jagah nahih gaya.can I write> about places(religious) I have visited?> >> > regards> > siddhartha> >> > This mail is sent by siddhartha.> >> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > sudhanshu pareek pareek_sp2007@ ...> > > > Sunday, 8 March, 2009 3:59:05 PM> > Re: Travel Series for the Group - Any takers> ?> >> >> > Respcted Bhaskar Ji,> > This is one of the best initiative taken by your goodself.I am> attaching an overview of Badrinath Dham .(It is taken through Google> search).Hope this will also help.> > Thanks and regards.> > Sudhanshu Pareek> >> > --- On Sun, 8/3/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:> >> >> > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> > Travel Series for the Group - Any takers ?> > > > Sunday, 8 March, 2009, 3:32 PM> >> >> > Anybody here ,> > Who could prepare a Travel series for the Group, or be a part of it,> then please do so. What I mean is prepare an article of some place to> visit, with all info about that place, with Photos, stories related to> that place, and all travel related info too, whatever one can provide. I> would like to cover the Chaar Dhams first, and then one by one cover all> the religious spots of India, and we will keep a Folder for the same> known as " TeerthYatra" where we can load these Pdf Files.> > Thus we can enjoy visiting these teerthas as and when we wish to , in> the comfort of home, and have some pleasure of a teertha yatra.> > C''mon who is going to take each of these places, Badrinath Dham,> Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yumnotri ?> > regards,> > Bhaskar.> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.> > __._,_..___> > Messages in this topic (2) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic> > Messages> >> > Change settings via the Web ( ID required)> > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch> format to Traditional> > Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un> > Recent Activity> > * 234> > New Members> > * 6> > New Photos> > * 5> > New FilesVisit Your Group> > Give Back> > for Good> > Get inspired> > by a good cause.> > Y! Toolbar> > Get it Free!> > easy 1-click access> > to your groups.> > > > Start a group> > in 3 easy steps.> > Connect with others.> > .> >> >> >> >> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to> http://messenger. / invite/> >> > > > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/>

Guest guest

Respected SirFine.Main mata ke baare mein hi likhta hoon.Regdssiddhartha This mail is sent by siddhartha.Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Sunday, 8 March, 2009 4:52:55 PM Re: Travel Series for the Group - Any takers ?

Aap Vaishnodevi mandir, pick up kariye na, article banane keliye.

Where its situated, how far from various towns/cities, /stations/ airports. How to reach the nearest spots- how to proceed from there, how much chadhai walking. what other options to reach. Facilities for overnight stay. Duration of journey in time to reach from nearest station/airports.

How did the Devi come here ? The mahatamya-mahatta etc.

What are the benfits to those who take Her darshan etc.

The stories related to the Devi-Darshan, Manauti etc. Whatever info. you can pick up, whatever photos you can pack.

Makeit a good article jiskopadhne ke baad, aadmi ko koi aur websites jaane ki jaroorat na pade.

Also provide You tube Links last mein.

thanks/Bhaskar.

, siddhartha saxaena <numerology_works@ ...> wrote:>> Respected sir> > I have been to :> 1)Kamakhya temple,2)Balaji, 3)Vaishnodevi, 4)Trayambakeshwa r,5)shirdi, 6)madurai, 7)Kanniyakumari, 8)Maihar> 9)Salkanpur, 10)Ajmer sharif baaki abhi yaad nahin aa rahe hain sir.> > warm regards> siddhartha> > This mail is sent by siddhartha.> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > Sunday, 8 March, 2009 4:26:44 PM> Re: Travel Series for the Group - Any takers ?> > > > Dear Siddartha ji,> > Joh nahin gaya wahan par, ya joh shaayad nahin ja paayega wahan par,> unhi logon ke liye to travel series banane ki iccha utpan hui hai

?> > Khair, parantu aap battaiye aap kahan kahan par gaye hain, taaki usmu se> shayaad choose kar paaye.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > , siddhartha saxaena> <numerology_ works@ > wrote:> >> > Respected sir> >> > Nice thing really.But main in charron jagah nahih gaya.can I write> about places(religious) I have visited?> >> > regards> > siddhartha> >> > This mail is sent by siddhartha.> >> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > sudhanshu pareek pareek_sp2007@ ...> > > > Sunday, 8 March, 2009 3:59:05 PM> > Re: Travel Series for the Group - Any takers> ?> >> >> >

Respcted Bhaskar Ji,> > This is one of the best initiative taken by your goodself.I am> attaching an overview of Badrinath Dham .(It is taken through Google> search).Hope this will also help.> > Thanks and regards.> > Sudhanshu Pareek> >> > --- On Sun, 8/3/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:> >> >> > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> > Travel Series for the Group - Any takers ?> > > > Sunday, 8 March, 2009, 3:32 PM> >> >> > Anybody here ,> > Who could prepare a Travel series for the Group, or be a part of it,> then please do so. What I mean is prepare an article of some place to> visit, with all info about that place, with Photos, stories related to> that place, and

all travel related info too, whatever one can provide. I> would like to cover the Chaar Dhams first, and then one by one cover all> the religious spots of India, and we will keep a Folder for the same> known as " TeerthYatra" where we can load these Pdf Files.> > Thus we can enjoy visiting these teerthas as and when we wish to , in> the comfort of home, and have some pleasure of a teertha yatra.> > C''mon who is going to take each of these places, Badrinath Dham,> Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yumnotri ?> > regards,> > Bhaskar.> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.> > __._,_..___> > Messages in this topic (2) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic> > Messages> >> > Change settings via the Web ( ID required)> > Change

settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch> format to Traditional> > Visit Your Group | Terms of Use | Un> > Recent Activity> > * 234> > New Members> > * 6> > New Photos> > * 5> > New FilesVisit Your Group> > Give Back> > for Good> > Get inspired> > by a good cause.> > Y! Toolbar> > Get it Free!> > easy 1-click access> > to your groups.> > > > Start a group> > in 3 easy steps.> > Connect with others.> > .> >> >> >> >> > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to> http://messenger. / invite/> >> > > > >

> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger. / invite/>