IndiaDivine.org

travel series...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

sir

can I tell about the places in himachal...like shiv-bari ,maa chinnamastika[chintapurni]

maa jawala devi, kangra devi,and many many more.....

Guest guest

Dear Kiran ji,

Please do so. We will all be blessed with their Darshans and stories.

And so will you be, for providing all this to the members who are

presently here, and the thousands who will join this Forum in future.

Theres no hurry. Take your own time. You know I prefer Quality, so

provide photos and informations which is interesting to read, and all

relevant links too.

regards/Bhaskar.

, kiran dasaur <kirandasaur

wrote:

>

> sir

> can I tell about the places in himachal...like shiv-bari ,maa

chinnamastika[chintapurni]

> maa jawala devi, kangra devi,and many many more.....

>

Guest guest

Respected Sir,

As this series of religious places unfold, I have a suggestion:

Temples to visit, to solve their problems.

for example:

1. child less couples can visit Thirukarukavur, near Kumbakonam in Tamilnadu.

Goddess Garbharatchambigai (means the protector of the womb) and God Mullaivananathar are the main deities.

Child less couples can pray to the Goddess and should take

the Ghee offered there as prasadam for 30 days. It is widely believed

that by the grace of Goddess Garbharatchambigai, the child less couple

would get a child.

Thanks & Regards

vijai

-

Bhaskar

Sunday, March 08, 2009 6:50 PM

Re: travel series...

Dear Kiran ji,Please do so. We will all be blessed with their Darshans and stories.And so will you be, for providing all this to the members who arepresently here, and the thousands who will join this Forum in future.Theres no hurry. Take your own time. You know I prefer Quality, soprovide photos and informations which is interesting to read, and allrelevant links too.regards/Bhaskar. , kiran dasaur <kirandasaurwrote:>> sir> can I tell about the places in himachal...like shiv-bari ,maachinnamastika[chintapurni]> maa jawala devi, kangra devi,and many many more.....>

Guest guest

Dear Vijai,

thanks for your suggestion. I have many more suggestions .

What we need is, members who are willing to prepare articles for the temples they think, need worth mentioning.

regards/Bhaskar.

, "vijais" <vijais wrote:>> > Respected Sir,> > As this series of religious places unfold, I have a suggestion:> > Temples to visit, to solve their problems.> > for example:> > 1. child less couples can visit Thirukarukavur, near Kumbakonam in Tamilnadu. > Goddess Garbharatchambigai (means the protector of the womb) and God Mullaivananathar are the main deities. > Child less couples can pray to the Goddess and should take> the Ghee offered there as prasadam for 30 days. It is widely believed > that by the grace of Goddess Garbharatchambigai, the child less couple> would get a child.> > Thanks & Regards> > vijai> > > - > Bhaskar > > Sunday, March 08, 2009 6:50 PM> Re: travel series...> > > > Dear Kiran ji,> > Please do so. We will all be blessed with their Darshans and stories.> And so will you be, for providing all this to the members who are> presently here, and the thousands who will join this Forum in future.> > Theres no hurry. Take your own time. You know I prefer Quality, so> provide photos and informations which is interesting to read, and all> relevant links too.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > , kiran dasaur kirandasaur@> wrote:> >> > sir> > can I tell about the places in himachal...like shiv-bari ,maa> chinnamastika[chintapurni]> > maa jawala devi, kangra devi,and many many more.....> >> > > > > >

Guest guest

Dear Vijai,

If You have visited this temple or have the details, then please prepare an article for the Group , so that we can upload the same, for the benefit and knowledge of all.

regards/Bhaskar.

, "vijais" <vijais wrote:>> > Respected Sir,> > As this series of religious places unfold, I have a suggestion:> > Temples to visit, to solve their problems.> > for example:> > 1. child less couples can visit Thirukarukavur, near Kumbakonam in Tamilnadu. > Goddess Garbharatchambigai (means the protector of the womb) and God Mullaivananathar are the main deities. > Child less couples can pray to the Goddess and should take> the Ghee offered there as prasadam for 30 days. It is widely believed > that by the grace of Goddess Garbharatchambigai, the child less couple> would get a child.> > Thanks & Regards> > vijai> > > - > Bhaskar > > Sunday, March 08, 2009 6:50 PM> Re: travel series...> > > > Dear Kiran ji,> > Please do so. We will all be blessed with their Darshans and stories.> And so will you be, for providing all this to the members who are> presently here, and the thousands who will join this Forum in future.> > Theres no hurry. Take your own time. You know I prefer Quality, so> provide photos and informations which is interesting to read, and all> relevant links too.> > regards/Bhaskar.> > , kiran dasaur kirandasaur@> wrote:> >> > sir> > can I tell about the places in himachal...like shiv-bari ,maa> chinnamastika[chintapurni]> > maa jawala devi, kangra devi,and many many more.....> >> > > > > >