IndiaDivine.org

Travel series

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Resp Bhaskarji,

This is indeed a very good intitiative you have taken and while I may not be able to contribute to the series substantially, I still offer my services for editing all that is submitted so that the presentation and the language is worth reading.

How I can go about it, is for you to decide. I will not be able to decide on the content, whether it is appropriate or not. That is something which you will have to do.

Regards.

Naresh

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Naresh ji,

When the content comes to me from any member, then we will see, and I will make use of your help certainly, for Rome cannot be built by any single man. Team work and collective efforts are required to build the Taj, and the Howrah bridge too.

Thanks,

Bhaskar.

, Naresh Mintri <nareshmintri wrote:>> Resp Bhaskarji,> > This is indeed a very good intitiative you have taken and while I may not be able to contribute to the series substantially, I still offer my services for editing all that is submitted so that the presentation and the language is worth reading. > > How I can go about it, is for you to decide. I will not be able to decide on the content, whether it is appropriate or not. That is something which you will have to do.> > Regards.> > Naresh> > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/>