IndiaDivine.org

Help Me Out ? & how !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Namskar Bhaskarji,

My Name is Mayank Suthar( LEO) , My DOB is 21-july-1985 on 3.15 P.m at Bhiloda,(S.K),Gujrat.

Further i am requesting you please give answer on following query ........

1) Every Time in Every Works Or Activity ( wheter it is personal or professional), i am not getting enough return OR response from my seniors or head inspiet of putting best efforts

2) in every contract OR Agreement first it seems favourable to me but at actual time or at negotiation time it is only 50% favourable & 50% against,

therefore i am very confuse at time taking any decision.

so, once againg i am requsting you to please give me some suggention on above matter.

best regds

mayank

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Saturday, 21 March, 2009 10:18:46 PM Re: A Gift from . Jyotish Ganga - Stars and Destiny.

Dear Friends,

I had requested for some positive comments on this Group in the Feedback at the end of the story by , to you all. It is sad not not more than 2 members have put in their comments.

I had clealry mentioned that this feedback will give some push forward, statistically in the ladder , to our Group , due to some technical gradings.

About 6000 members have already left the Group after availing their free service from the Group for one Query. In the remaining 6000 here, at least 50% have been given a reading at some time or the other for free. Is it not their duty to pay back to the Group which has given

them something ?

Those 100 odd students who have benefitted from the Astrology lessons in the past and now in the present, for whom I have spent my precious time ( Time in Bombay is very precious, in this race of trying to better materialistically here )none of them have few minutes

to spare and write for the Group which has given them soemthing ?

I, Bhaskar, am not asking for good words for myself. Never. I treat praise and criticism in the same scale of rewards which one gets in this temporary world of Maya. But does not the Group, Jyotish_Ganga which has certainly given some benefits to thousands deserve better ?

Neelamji had spent some time and prepared a Quiz for the members a week back, and is waiting expectantly for me to upload the same. On her insistence I had decided to spend some money from my own pocket and sponsor some monetary awards for the winners, and continue such quizzes, till we could. But now I dont have the heart to do this after witnessing the cold response to my call from the members.

Be that it may be, this response has left me utterly disappointed, disenchanted and sadly curt, towards the behaviour of those whom I always treated as my own. Bhaskar does not like requesting many times, its not in my nature and I am okay in my own little world as a King in my own right. Any further attempts by me to expand the activities in this Group are now suspended till a indefinite period.

I will now not be available till some indefinite period , unless it is a Query related to some new member who needs help for his/her problem.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear Friends,> > Those who have visited the link - http://www.ygroupsb log.in/> <http://www.ygroupsb log.in/> and read the story of our Group , I> request them to please put a feedback at the end of the article, so that> it remains in record. The feedback may be even 2 Lines does not matter,> but your mentioning it has some effect on the rating of the Group,> statistically. Which is why in my earlier mail too I had requested for a> feedback. You may write anything you like about the group, or how you> gained through the Group.> > best wishes,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > > > , "Bhaskar" bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:>

>> >> > Dear friends,> >> > It gives me a great pleasure to inform all of you, that I was> > interviewed by a fortnight ago, and they have showcased our> group> > and its story, on the undermentioned link. This will make you too> proud,> > to be associated with this group, just as it makes me proud too, to be> > associated with You. I request all my faifthful members to please put> > your comments on the link provided below the article in few lines, and> > do not forget to write a few words for Diti of , who has> > prepared the beautiful concise story of our group in the best way> > possible. She is instrumental for this story and I too thank her from> > the bottom of my heart, for spending her precious time on this, though> > she is on the top rungs of , has been very humble

in her approach> > towards my conversations.> >> > http://www.ygroupsb log.in/ <http://www.ygroupsb log.in/>> >> > best wishes to all,> >> > Bhaskar.> >>

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.