IndiaDivine.org

A happy new Year to You.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shashi ji,

Wish You and all the good members of the group, the best of health and wealth . May it come in proportions to the goodness which each of one possesses.

Now you have written that "for some reason" reply has not been given to you. So dear Shashiji, I am a born man and remain a man, and dont play any games with anybody here or anywhere in my Life. I dont believe in hypocrisy, untransparent offers or enveloped ones. I believe in straight honesty.

If You have not received my reply then it means that you must not have called me. As simple as that. Or else if you have called me then I must have forgotten due to overburden of work or too many phone calls to me. So in that case you can spend Rs.2- again, and call me. Not a big deal.

regards,bhaskar.

, shashi mishra <mishra_sm2003 wrote:>> Respected Bharkar ji Happy New Year and for the blessing which we always need from You.> > Only once I asked question but due to some reason the reply has not been given to me. Anyway I need your good wishes and blessing for my health.> > With best regards> > Mishra> > > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/>

Guest guest

JAI GURUDEV--JAI MATA KI

my name is -sanjay kumar mehrotra

date of birth-27-02-1960

time is-9:15 P.M.

place ii DELHI

Guruji, i want to know future.Please help me.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.