IndiaDivine.org

Vegtarianism...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Renu,

When I wrote about looking into the eyes of animals being taken to slaughter, in my write-up, I was trying to refer to this feeling of pain which is felt by the animals, something which we humans do not experience at that moment. Any person who goes through the experience, like this prisoner in your story, or those who have occasion to see it for themselves, will, I can safely vouch, turn themselves away from meat... of all types.

Even those die-hard criminals, who murder without a qualm, do have this sense of remorse, but then circumstances are such that they are left with no alternative. This feeling of remorse is quite often shown in the gangster movies, both from Hollywood and Bollywood - though I cant name any, but do remember seeing them. Thats the message which these creative artists try to send out through their work - something which we fail to grasp - and go in for the entertainment value only.

If all this inter-action, including the details given by Neelamji, helps in moving away even one person from meat-eating to vegetarianism, I am sure Siddhartha's effort will be worth it.

Regards.

Naresh

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

For the animals.....emotions and feelings, i have them too

when you kick me, dont feed me i suffer, i do

incaged and unjust and is there not anything we can do?

help me

is there not anything we can do?

save me

tell me...what did i do?

emotions and feelings, i have them too

when you bleed me, dont love me i suffer, like you

unfair and uncalled for and is there not anything we can do?

help me

save me

tell me...what did i do?

tell me what did i do to you?

emotions and feelings, i have them too

when you chain me, dont clean me i suffer, its true

its twisted its inhuman and is there not anything we can do?

help me

save me

hold me

tell me...what did i do?

oh please just tell me

what did i do to you?

what did i do to you?

i dont deserve this...right?

im ashamed of the human race tonight.

what did i do?--- On Wed, 4/1/09, nareshmintri <nareshmintri wrote:

nareshmintri <nareshmintri Vegtarianism... Date: Wednesday, April 1, 2009, 9:16 AM

Dear Renu,

When I wrote about looking into the eyes of animals being taken to slaughter, in my write-up, I was trying to refer to this feeling of pain which is felt by the animals, something which we humans do not experience at that moment. Any person who goes through the experience, like this prisoner in your story, or those who have occasion to see it for themselves, will, I can safely vouch, turn themselves away from meat... of all types.

Even those die-hard criminals, who murder without a qualm, do have this sense of remorse, but then circumstances are such that they are left with no alternative. This feeling of remorse is quite often shown in the gangster movies, both from Hollywood and Bollywood - though I cant name any, but do remember seeing them. Thats the message which these creative artists try to send out through their work - something which we fail to grasp - and go in for the entertainment value only.

If all this inter-action, including the details given by Neelamji, helps in moving away even one person from meat-eating to vegetarianism, I am sure Siddhartha's effort will be worth it.

Regards.

Naresh

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Dear Naresh ji,//If all this inter-action, including the details given by Neelamji,

helps in moving away even one person from meat-eating to vegetarianism,

I am sure Siddhartha's effort will be worth it.//Totally agree...let us hope our efforts are not in vain :)blessings,Renu

, nareshmintri wrote:>> Dear Renu,> > When I wrote about looking into the eyes of animals being taken to slaughter, in my write-up, I was trying to refer to this feeling of pain which is felt by the animals, something which we humans do not experience at that moment. Any person who goes through the experience, like this prisoner in your story, or those who have occasion to see it for themselves, will, I can safely vouch, turn themselves away from meat... of all types.> > Even those die-hard criminals, who murder without a qualm, do have this sense of remorse, but then circumstances are such that they are left with no alternative. This feeling of remorse is quite often shown in the gangster movies, both from Hollywood and Bollywood - though I cant name any, but do remember seeing them. Thats the message which these creative artists try to send out through their work - something which we fail to grasp - and go in for the entertainment value only.> > If all this inter-action, including the details given by Neelamji, helps in moving away even one person from meat-eating to vegetarianism, I am sure Siddhartha's effort will be worth it.> > Regards.> > Naresh> > > Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger./invite/>