IndiaDivine.org

universal Truth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Neelam ji, Hari Om,This is universal truth; all of us know about it but to apply individually in individual,s specific situation, it is very hard. Heart Desires always take over brain/mind,s planning, organization and actions. I think more than 99% all of us- the human beings have no idea, effort or even knowledge as what is inner strength or how to develop even basics of basic knowledge. I know many of my friends, relatives and colleagues including myself holding very responsible positions in the society but completely ignorant and illiterate for spiritual knowledge ( though they might be performing all religious rituals very religiously ). It is only in 2005, for the first time, I heard Swami Atma Nanad ji of Indore in Rishikesh Ashram of Shri Swami Dayanand

ji ( where I attended a gita Camp for a week) , I came to know as how ignorant I am about even about basic things of our great philosophy, so I concluded the same about the learned people around me.Since then , I bought about a few dozens of copies of " teachings of Bhagvad Gita " by Swami Dayanand ji and gave as my New Year's Gifts to some of my very busy medical professionals in USA and Canada. To my surprise, all those most popular and successful Doctors and Engineers and Professors, said almost the same thing... this is the best gift I ever got. and they have read the book several times and passed on to their family members and friends to read the same. Whenever, they meet me, they always mention about it and express that how ignorant, they are about spirituality. I could notice a little change in their behaviour and life style but not drastic,may be our Prarabhad does not allow more than that.I certainly

appreciate that you have been spreading this very much needed spiritual knowledge in very simple and humble way for the general benefit of common men.God bless you in your thinking and doing good fot the society. I wish if I could even do a bit of it.Hari Om.Davendra K. Gupta