IndiaDivine.org

querry

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear tw,

By the way,I wish to inform you,dear tw,that I am not looking forward to,or even hankering after,anybody's "appreciation"...

I have joined this group as a part of my own little contribution/service towards the cause of spreading knowledge about this Century's epoch-making discovery,made by our Guruji the late Jyotish Martand Shri K.S.Krishnamurthiji...

With best wishes,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !tw853 <tw853 wrote:

Dear Lajmi,You say so all the time, theory only without any practical demonstration except your son's case in relation to his American boss. If so, how can we appreciate your KP expertise?Regards,tw , Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1> wrote:> Dear tw,> Let Parag first apply K.P., theory properly,as suggested,then I shall if need be, demonstrate with an example...> This is the better way to learn the application of K.P. Theory,also it is important to use only K.P. ayanamsa...to get correct results...> Yours

sincerely,> L.Y.Rao. > GOOD LUCK !> > > tw853 <tw853> wrote:> Dear Lajmi,> > 1. Results of the said rules for 100 foreign settled charts are > available in our Group's file section FOREIGN SETTLEMENT.doc > A SURVEY OF 100 CHARTS posted on Apr 18, 2005.> > 2. In pp 39-41 of K.P. & Astrology Year Book 2002, "Who will settle > in Foreign?" , N. Pandu (KP Astrologer) clearly explained with two > example charts: a/ To settle in foreign 12th's signification of 3 or > 9 or 12 (preferably 9) is not enough; b/ The 1st (Lagna & Sbl) > should signify 3 or 9

or 12, mainly 9; c/ 3-9-12 must be connected > to each other in any manner; d/ Though 12th Sbl signifies 3-9-12, if > the 1st Sbl signifies 1-2-4-8-10, the native will not settle in > foreign and may have trip for short term duration only.> > 3. In the case of Parag's native, there is an indication of foreign > going with 1st Sbl's signification of 2-4-8. > > 4. A practical demonstration of your KP expertise for the > application of the said rules in the case of Parag's native will be > highly appreciated for the benefit of KP learners like me because > Parag is saying his case is a "challenge to KP" and your "favorite" > KP Horary has "failed all the time".> > Regards,> > tw> > P.S. If you don't have time to run the chart, PDF results of KPAstro > 2.1 can be sent to you.> > > > --- In

, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1> > wrote:> > Dear tw853,> > The XIIth cusp should be examined thoroghly...to > confirm whether it's sublord signifies III,IX or XII...also you may > confirm this further,by examining the s/l of the ascendant...to see > whether it supports stay in a foreign country...> > That, is recommended as per K.P. System> > Yours sincerely,> > L.Y.Rao.>

> GOOD LUCK !> > > > > > tw853 <tw853> wrote:> > Dear Parag,> > > > In my personal opinion, it is not a challenge to KP system but > it > > may be a challenge only to some astrologers. > > > > 1) For the native of 09-11-1996, 09:28 AM IST, Mumbai (Bombay), > > Rahu dasa (08-08-1985 to 08-08-2003 as per KPAstro 2.1) might not > be > > favorable for foreign

going since –> > > > a/ Rahu is repeatedly signifying 11-8-2-4 houses of staying in > > motherland and detrimental to foreign going houses of 3-9-12 at A > to > > C order of significance. > > > > b/ And house 9 is indicated in D order of significance and 9-12 > are > > indicated by depositor of Rahu which is not so significant in this > > case after taking into account of two planets conjunct with Rahu. > > > > c/ Significance order E of aspects is generally supposed to be > very > > weak and so many houses favorable & unfavorable for Rahu, i.e. 1-2-> 4-> > 5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12. > > > > d/ Sublod of Rahu is Saturn indicating house 8 in A order of > > significance, 2-4 in C and house 3 in B & D order of > significance, > > which are more likely agreeable with

houses of staying in > > motherland and detrimental to 3-9-12. (Please note 2nd cusp is > > 29Sg52:43 by KPAstro 2.1 & 29Sg55:07 by Raichur's SW but not > > 00Cp00:55, and Moon of 06Vi07:35 is taken as it is deposited in > > house 10 not 9 since very closed to 10th cusp of 06Vi54:38.)> > > > 2) On the basis of a study on about 200 events, in "Daily Events > > Check With Horary And Birth Chart" published in "The Times of > > Astrology Magazine" of New Delhi in Sept 1999 issue, by Pemmaraju > > V.R. Rayudu and M.C.Appa, it is emphasized that unless an event is > > promised broadly in the natal chart the actual occurrence of the > > event may not materialize with the transit of the planets in the > > Horary astrology. It may be so that Horary has failed for the > > native.> > > >

3) Even current Jupiter dasa is controversial for foreign going.> > > > a/ Jupiter is signifying favorable house 3 in A & C order of > > significance and at the same time unfavorable houses of 8-2-4 in B > & > > D. More important houses of 9-12 are required to be conjoined in > > appropriate Bhuktis.> > > > b/ Sublord Sun of Jupiter is indicating unfavorable 8-11-2-4 in A > to > > C and 9 in D order of > > significance.> > > > c/ How come the native was predicted for foreign going in 1989 > > during Ra/Ju dasa sequence (20-04-1988 to 14-09-1990)?> > > > d/ How can be predicted again in Mercury Bhukti where sublord > Venus > > is very clearly indicating unfavorable 8-11-2-4 even though > Mercury > > is signifying 3-12.> > > > Hope I'm wrong.> >

> > Good luck to the native.> > > > Regards,> > > > tw > > > > > > , "parag_m_g" <parag_m_g> > > wrote:> > > > > > > > > Once again Thanks Sir,> > > For elaborating so nicely. You have mentioned Saturn is lord > of > > 2H. > > > But Jupiter is owner of 2H. Since Sa is in the star of Ju, > Saturn > > is > > > significator of 2H.> > > In KP, Doesnt Sublord only indicates positiveness or negative > of > > > the matters indicated by Starlord?> > > Actually this person asked many Veteran KP Astrologers whether > > he > > > would be able to go abroad for Job. Everytime the answer was yes > > by >

> > all the astrologists. If you see Archives, I have posted one > > horary & > > > asked this querry in our group few days ago.> > > I remember this,Since you mentioned about "also Su > signifying > > 9H > > > => the native will look out for better opportunity / abroad > > options. "> > > Actually I had asked why everytime in horary, answer was yes, > > but > > > he still couldnt go abroad. I had mentioned that his brothers & > > > siters, parents are settled abroad. But he want to go on his > own. > > He > > > first asked this question to one eminent KP Astrologer in 1989. > > The > > > answer was yes. Thereafter he asked this question several times > to > > > many astrologer. As per all the horarys answer was

affirmative. > > But > > > the person hasnt been able to go abroad. So I thought its a > > challenge > > > to KP system. Therefore I posted the querry. But one KP > astrologer > > > known to me told me that in KP horary, if the answer is yes, It > > > happens after 6 months, 1 year, 5 years or even many years. The > > > answer never goes wrong, period might go wrong.> > > Can we say that since Jupiter is aspecting Mercury> (significator > > of > > > 12th) in its Dasa, he should able to go abroad finally?> > > You said that he will enjoy the results during only Mercury > > Bhukti. > > > But Mercury is in the star of Saturn. So can we say that Mercury > > will > > > operate even in Saturn Bhukti & Jupiter Mahadasa?> > > Please

elaborate, & thanks once again,> > > Regards,> > > Parag.> > > > > > > > > -- In , SRINIVASA UPADHYAYA > > > <upadhyaya_p_s> wrote:> > > > Dear Parag,> > > > Sa is in 3H, but he is also lord of the 2H. We have to > consider > > the > > > lordship too. For gettting job, we have to consider the > > significators > > > of 2,6,10 and 11 house.> > > > 2 cusp falls on 0-0-55 Cp. Ju being in the star of Sa, has to > > give > > > the significations of Sa first. Sa is lord of 2H. Ju being in > the > > sub > > > of Su, occupant of 11 house fulfilled the desire of the native. > Su > > > being a significator of 9H => the native would get communication

> > (3 > > > to 7) from whomever he contacts.As Sub lord of JU is Su, who > also > > > represents 9H, the native will change the job / go for a long > > > journey / foreign travel etc but The star lord of Su is Ju, who > > > occupies 8H that means the 9H significations are cancelled. So > the > > > probability of changing the job/going abroad etc will be very > less.> > > > > > > > Now considering Ju dasa, As there are planets occupying Ju > Star, > > Ju > > > will concentrate on giving the result of the star lord, Sa. That > > is > > > 3;2,3 => the native will have to commute, short journey, > > acquisition > > > of money, family matters etc. Sub lord of Ju is Su. Su occupying > > the > > > 11H will fulfill the desire of the native. The

natives finacial > > > prospects will improve, also Su signifying 9H => the native will > > look > > > out for better opportunity / abroad options. > > > > > > > > Ju aspecting Me will give its result during Me bukthi.> > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > Upadhyaya> > > > - > > > > PARAG GADRE > > > > SRINIVASA UPADHYAYA > > > > Tuesday, July 12, 2005 9:23 PM> > > > Re: Querry> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Srinivasji,> > > > Thanks for analysing this horoscope. But if you have > > > mentioned Saturn in 2nd

house, if I am not wrong, Then its not > > > correct. its in 3rd house & 4th sign i.e. Kumbha.> > > > I had querry as following:---> > > > During Rahu Dasha & bhukti, the person didnt get job. But > > as > > > soon as Jupiter bhukti started, he got many offers nearby his > towns> > > (yes as you said).> > > > Though Jupiter dont directly operate 6th house, which is > > very > > > important to get job, IMO. How it is?> > > > Jupiter in 8th house(9th sign) in constellation of Saturn> > > (Saturn in 3rd house, 4th sign) & sub of Sun(Sun in 11th > house, > > > 12th sign).> > > > Only possibility

of 6th house getting operated was Jupiter > > in > > > Saturn star & saturn aspecting 6th house.> > > > I had asked one more querry. That during Jupter dasha, > > which > > > is now running whether the person will get fruits/results of > 12th > > > house through Mercury. Because Jupiter is aspecting Mercury > > > throught its Dasa.> > > > Nobody could answer me.> > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > Parag.> > > > > > > > SRINIVASA UPADHYAYA <upadhyaya_p_s> wrote:> > > > Dear Parag,> > > > > > > > Thank you for providing the birth

data.> > > > > > > > For job/profession, we have to look at 2,6,10 and 11> > > > house significators.> > > > > > > > House Occupant Occupan's Constellation Lord > > > > Lord's constellation> > > > ------------------------------> --> > ---> > > --------> > > > ----------> > > > 2 > > > > Sa> > > > Ju, Me> > > > ------------------------------> --> > ---> > > --------> > > > ----------> > > > 6 > > > > Ve> > > > Ma,Rh> > > >

------------------------------> --> > ---> > > --------> > > > ----------> > > > 10 > > > > Me> > > > ------------------------------> --> > ---> > > --------> > > > ----------> > > > 11 Ve Ma,Rh > > > > Ve> > > > Ma,Rh> > > > Ke> > > > Su Mo> > > > ------------------------------> --> > ---> > > --------> > > > ----------> > > > Ju is in Sa star signifying 2H and in the sub of Su,> > > > signifying the 11 house> > > > by

occupation.> > > > As the sublord, Su, in the star of Mo (S(8;4)), the> > > > offer would have been> > > > unexpected one or> > > > the native would have faced many obstacles /> > > > difficulties to get the same.> > > > The 4H signification> > > > indicates that the native would have got job offer in> > > > his hometown.> > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > Upadhyaya> > > > > > > > ----- Original Message ----- > > > > "parag_m_g" > > > > > > > > "SRINIVASA UPADHYAYA" > > > > Tuesday, July 12, 2005 12:43 PM> > > > Subject:

Re: Querry> > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Upadhyayaji,> > > > > Yes sure, Birth details are as follows:----> > > > > Born on 9th November 1966 at 0928 a.m.> > > > > in Girgaon, Mumbai(Bombay)> > > > >> > > > > Waiting for your analysis,> > > > >> > > > > Regards,> > > > > Parag.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > , SRINIVASA> > > > UPADHYAYA> > > > > wrote:> > > > > > Dear Parag,> > > > > >> > > > > > Could you please provide the birth

details.> > > > > >> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > Upadhyaya> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > __> > > > > > Sell on Auctions - no fees. Bid on great> > > > items.> > > > > > http://auctions./> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Do You ?> > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best

spam protection > > around > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Discover > > > > Have fun online with music videos, cool games, IM & more. > > Check > > > it out!> > > > > > > > > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam protection > around > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Dear Lajmi,

How can a child be able to walk without practice?

Regards,

tw

, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1>

wrote:

> Dear tw,

> No child has ever learnt to walk,without falling and

getting hurt !

> So also,an aspirant,keen to master K.P., can best

learn by applying K.P., making mistakes and learning from them...and

simultaneously reading and discussing,now that this site is

available,enabling the aspirant to discuss issues with top

stalwarts...

> This penchant for " instant knowledge " seems to me,to be

a great deterrant to true knowledge,gained only through experience...

> Readymade " packaged knowledge " , in an ecapsulated

form...is very shallow and is never complete,and lacks the wisdom

gained only through one's hard work and experience...this is a

sadhana...in its true sense...

> With best wishes,

> L.Y.Rao.

> GOOD LUCK !

>

> tw853 <tw853> wrote:

> Dear Lajmi,

>

> You say so all the time, theory only without any practical

> demonstration except your son's case in relation to his American

> boss. If so, how can we appreciate your KP expertise?

>

> Regards,

>

> tw

>

>

> , Yogesh Rao Lajmi

<lyrastro1>

> wrote:

> > Dear tw,

> > Let Parag first apply K.P., theory properly,as

> suggested,then I shall if need be, demonstrate with an example...

> > This is the better way to learn the application of

> K.P. Theory,also it is important to use only K.P. ayanamsa...to

get

> correct results...

> > Yours sincerely,

> > L.Y.Rao.

> > GOOD LUCK !

> >

> >

> > tw853 <tw853> wrote:

> > Dear Lajmi,

> >

> > 1. Results of the said rules for 100 foreign settled charts are

> > available in our Group's file section FOREIGN SETTLEMENT.doc

> > A SURVEY OF 100 CHARTS posted on Apr 18, 2005.

> >

> > 2. In pp 39-41 of K.P. & Astrology Year Book 2002, " Who will

> settle

> > in Foreign? " , N. Pandu (KP Astrologer) clearly explained with

two

> > example charts: a/ To settle in foreign 12th's signification of

> or

> > 9 or 12 (preferably 9) is not enough; b/ The 1st (Lagna & Sbl)

> > should signify 3 or 9 or 12, mainly 9; c/ 3-9-12 must be

connected

> > to each other in any manner; d/ Though 12th Sbl signifies 3-9-

> if

> > the 1st Sbl signifies 1-2-4-8-10, the native will not settle in

> > foreign and may have trip for short term duration only.

> >

> > 3. In the case of Parag's native, there is an indication of

> foreign

> > going with 1st Sbl's signification of 2-4-8.

> >

> > 4. A practical demonstration of your KP expertise for the

> > application of the said rules in the case of Parag's native will

> be

> > highly appreciated for the benefit of KP learners like me

because

> > Parag is saying his case is a " challenge to KP " and

> your " favorite "

> > KP Horary has " failed all the time " .

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > tw

> >

> > P.S. If you don't have time to run the chart, PDF results of

> KPAstro

> > 2.1 can be sent to you.

> >

> >

> >

> > , Yogesh Rao Lajmi

> <lyrastro1>

> > wrote:

> > > Dear tw853,

> > > The XIIth cusp should be examined

> thoroghly...to

> > confirm whether it's sublord signifies III,IX or XII...also you

> may

> > confirm this further,by examining the s/l of the ascendant...to

> see

> > whether it supports stay in a foreign country...

> > > That, is recommended as per K.P. System

> > > Yours sincerely,

> > > L.Y.Rao.

> > > GOOD LUCK !

> > >

> > >

> > > tw853 <tw853> wrote:

> > > Dear Parag,

> > >

> > > In my personal opinion, it is not a challenge to KP system

but

> > it

> > > may be a challenge only to some astrologers.

> > >

> > > 1) For the native of 09-11-1996, 09:28 AM IST, Mumbai

(Bombay),

> > > Rahu dasa (08-08-1985 to 08-08-2003 as per KPAstro 2.1) might

> not

> > be

> > > favorable for foreign going since –

> > >

> > > a/ Rahu is repeatedly signifying 11-8-2-4 houses of staying

in

> > > motherland and detrimental to foreign going houses of 3-9-12

at

> A

> > to

> > > C order of significance.

> > >

> > > b/ And house 9 is indicated in D order of significance and 9-

> > are

> > > indicated by depositor of Rahu which is not so significant in

> this

> > > case after taking into account of two planets conjunct with

> Rahu.

> > >

> > > c/ Significance order E of aspects is generally supposed to be

> > very

> > > weak and so many houses favorable & unfavorable for Rahu, i.e.

1-

> 2-

> > 4-

> > > 5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12.

> > >

> > > d/ Sublod of Rahu is Saturn indicating house 8 in A order of

> > > significance, 2-4 in C and house 3 in B & D order of

> > significance,

> > > which are more likely agreeable with houses of staying in

> > > motherland and detrimental to 3-9-12. (Please note 2nd cusp

is

> > > 29Sg52:43 by KPAstro 2.1 & 29Sg55:07 by Raichur's SW but not

> > > 00Cp00:55, and Moon of 06Vi07:35 is taken as it is deposited

in

> > > house 10 not 9 since very closed to 10th cusp of 06Vi54:38.)

> > >

> > > 2) On the basis of a study on about 200 events, in " Daily

> Events

> > > Check With Horary And Birth Chart " published in " The Times of

> > > Astrology Magazine " of New Delhi in Sept 1999 issue, by

> Pemmaraju

> > > V.R. Rayudu and M.C.Appa, it is emphasized that unless an

event

> is

> > > promised broadly in the natal chart the actual occurrence of

the

> > > event may not materialize with the transit of the planets in

the

> > > Horary astrology. It may be so that Horary has failed for the

> > > native.

> > >

> > > 3) Even current Jupiter dasa is controversial for foreign

going.

> > >

> > > a/ Jupiter is signifying favorable house 3 in A & C order of

> > > significance and at the same time unfavorable houses of 8-2-4

in

> B

> > &

> > > D. More important houses of 9-12 are required to be conjoined

> in

> > > appropriate Bhuktis.

> > >

> > > b/ Sublord Sun of Jupiter is indicating unfavorable 8-11-2-4

in

> A

> > to

> > > C and 9 in D order of

> > > significance.

> > >

> > > c/ How come the native was predicted for foreign going in 1989

> > > during Ra/Ju dasa sequence (20-04-1988 to 14-09-1990)?

> > >

> > > d/ How can be predicted again in Mercury Bhukti where sublord

> > Venus

> > > is very clearly indicating unfavorable 8-11-2-4 even though

> > Mercury

> > > is signifying 3-12.

> > >

> > > Hope I'm wrong.

> > >

> > > Good luck to the native.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > tw

> > >

> > >

> > > , " parag_m_g "

<parag_m_g>

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Once again Thanks Sir,

> > > > For elaborating so nicely. You have mentioned Saturn is

lord

> > of

> > > 2H.

> > > > But Jupiter is owner of 2H. Since Sa is in the star of Ju,

> > Saturn

> > > is

> > > > significator of 2H.

> > > > In KP, Doesnt Sublord only indicates positiveness or

> negative

> > of

> > > > the matters indicated by Starlord?

> > > > Actually this person asked many Veteran KP Astrologers

> whether

> > > he

> > > > would be able to go abroad for Job. Everytime the answer was

> yes

> > > by

> > > > all the astrologists. If you see Archives, I have posted one

> > > horary &

> > > > asked this querry in our group few days ago.

> > > > I remember this,Since you mentioned about " also Su

> > signifying

> > > 9H

> > > > => the native will look out for better opportunity / abroad

> > > options. "

> > > > Actually I had asked why everytime in horary, answer was

> yes,

> > > but

> > > > he still couldnt go abroad. I had mentioned that his

brothers

> &

> > > > siters, parents are settled abroad. But he want to go on his

> > own.

> > > He

> > > > first asked this question to one eminent KP Astrologer in

> 1989.

> > > The

> > > > answer was yes. Thereafter he asked this question several

> times

> > to

> > > > many astrologer. As per all the horarys answer was

> affirmative.

> > > But

> > > > the person hasnt been able to go abroad. So I thought its a

> > > challenge

> > > > to KP system. Therefore I posted the querry. But one KP

> > astrologer

> > > > known to me told me that in KP horary, if the answer is yes,

> It

> > > > happens after 6 months, 1 year, 5 years or even many years.

> The

> > > > answer never goes wrong, period might go wrong.

> > > > Can we say that since Jupiter is aspecting Mercury

> > (significator

> > > of

> > > > 12th) in its Dasa, he should able to go abroad finally?

> > > > You said that he will enjoy the results during only

Mercury

> > > Bhukti.

> > > > But Mercury is in the star of Saturn. So can we say that

> Mercury

> > > will

> > > > operate even in Saturn Bhukti & Jupiter Mahadasa?

> > > > Please elaborate, & thanks once again,

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Parag.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > -- In , SRINIVASA UPADHYAYA

> > > > <upadhyaya_p_s> wrote:

> > > > > Dear Parag,

> > > > > Sa is in 3H, but he is also lord of the 2H. We have to

> > consider

> > > the

> > > > lordship too. For gettting job, we have to consider the

> > > significators

> > > > of 2,6,10 and 11 house.

> > > > > 2 cusp falls on 0-0-55 Cp. Ju being in the star of Sa, has

> to

> > > give

> > > > the significations of Sa first. Sa is lord of 2H. Ju being

in

> > the

> > > sub

> > > > of Su, occupant of 11 house fulfilled the desire of the

> native.

> > Su

> > > > being a significator of 9H => the native would get

> communication

> > > (3

> > > > to 7) from whomever he contacts.As Sub lord of JU is Su, who

> > also

> > > > represents 9H, the native will change the job / go for a

long

> > > > journey / foreign travel etc but The star lord of Su is Ju,

> who

> > > > occupies 8H that means the 9H significations are cancelled.

So

> > the

> > > > probability of changing the job/going abroad etc will be

very

> > less.

> > > > >

> > > > > Now considering Ju dasa, As there are planets occupying Ju

> > Star,

> > > Ju

> > > > will concentrate on giving the result of the star lord, Sa.

> That

> > > is

> > > > 3;2,3 => the native will have to commute, short journey,

> > > acquisition

> > > > of money, family matters etc. Sub lord of Ju is Su. Su

> occupying

> > > the

> > > > 11H will fulfill the desire of the native. The natives

> finacial

> > > > prospects will improve, also Su signifying 9H => the native

> will

> > > look

> > > > out for better opportunity / abroad options.

> > > > >

> > > > > Ju aspecting Me will give its result during Me bukthi.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > Upadhyaya

> > > > > -

> > > > > PARAG GADRE

> > > > > SRINIVASA UPADHYAYA

> > > > > Tuesday, July 12, 2005 9:23 PM

> > > > > Re: Querry

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Srinivasji,

> > > > > Thanks for analysing this horoscope. But if you have

> > > > mentioned Saturn in 2nd house, if I am not wrong, Then its

> not

> > > > correct. its in 3rd house & 4th sign i.e. Kumbha.

> > > > > I had querry as following:---

> > > > > During Rahu Dasha & bhukti, the person didnt get job.

> But

> > > as

> > > > soon as Jupiter bhukti started, he got many offers nearby

his

> > towns

> > > > (yes as you said).

> > > > > Though Jupiter dont directly operate 6th house, which

is

> > > very

> > > > important to get job, IMO. How it is?

> > > > > Jupiter in 8th house(9th sign) in constellation of

Saturn

> > > > (Saturn in 3rd house, 4th sign) & sub of Sun(Sun in 11th

> > house,

> > > > 12th sign).

> > > > > Only possibility of 6th house getting operated was

> Jupiter

> > > in

> > > > Saturn star & saturn aspecting 6th house.

> > > > > I had asked one more querry. That during Jupter

dasha,

> > > which

> > > > is now running whether the person will get fruits/results of

> > 12th

> > > > house through Mercury. Because Jupiter is aspecting

Mercury

> > > > throught its Dasa.

> > > > > Nobody could answer me.

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > >

> > > > > Parag.

> > > > >

> > > > > SRINIVASA UPADHYAYA <upadhyaya_p_s> wrote:

> > > > > Dear Parag,

> > > > >

> > > > > Thank you for providing the birth data.

> > > > >

> > > > > For job/profession, we have to look at 2,6,10 and 11

> > > > > house significators.

> > > > >

> > > > > House Occupant Occupan's Constellation Lord

> > > > > Lord's constellation

> > > > > --------------------------

--

> --

> > --

> > > ---

> > > > --------

> > > > > ----------

> > > > > 2

> > > > > Sa

> > > > > Ju, Me

--

> --

> > --

> > > ---

> > > > --------

> > > > > ----------

> > > > > 6

> > > > > Ve

> > > > > Ma,Rh

--

> --

> > --

> > > ---

> > > > --------

> > > > > ----------

> > > > > 10

> > > > > Me

--

> --

> > --

> > > ---

> > > > --------

> > > > > ----------

> > > > > 11 Ve Ma,Rh

> > > > > Ve

> > > > > Ma,Rh

> > > > > Ke

> > > > > Su Mo

--

> --

> > --

> > > ---

> > > > --------

> > > > > ----------

> > > > > Ju is in Sa star signifying 2H and in the sub of Su,

> > > > > signifying the 11 house

> > > > > by occupation.

> > > > > As the sublord, Su, in the star of Mo (S(8;4)), the

> > > > > offer would have been

> > > > > unexpected one or

> > > > > the native would have faced many obstacles /

> > > > > difficulties to get the same.

> > > > > The 4H signification

> > > > > indicates that the native would have got job offer in

> > > > > his hometown.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > Upadhyaya

> > > > >

> > > > > ----- Original Message -----

> > > > > " parag_m_g "

> > > > >

> > > > > " SRINIVASA UPADHYAYA "

> > > > > Tuesday, July 12, 2005 12:43 PM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Upadhyayaji,

> > > > > > Yes sure, Birth details are as follows:----

> > > > > > Born on 9th November 1966 at 0928 a.m.

> > > > > > in Girgaon, Mumbai(Bombay)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Waiting for your analysis,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > Parag.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > , SRINIVASA

> > > > > UPADHYAYA

> > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > > Dear Parag,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Could you please provide the birth details.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > > Upadhyaya

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > __

> > > > > > > Sell on Auctions - no fees. Bid on great

> > > > > items.

> > > > > > > http://auctions./

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Do You ?

> > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

protection

> > > around

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Discover

> > > > > Have fun online with music videos, cool games, IM &

more.

> > > Check

> > > > it out!

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam protection

> > around

> > > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

Guest guest

Dear Lajmi,

" Appreciation " also means " judgement or valuation rightly " .

Regards,

tw

, Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1>

wrote:

> Dear tw,

> By the way,I wish to inform you,dear tw,that I am not

looking forward to,or even hankering

after,anybody's " appreciation " ...

> I have joined this group as a part of my own little

contribution/service towards the cause of spreading knowledge about

this Century's epoch-making discovery,made by our Guruji the late

Jyotish Martand Shri K.S.Krishnamurthiji...

> With best wishes,

> Yours sincerely,

> L.Y.Rao.

> GOOD LUCK !

>

> tw853 <tw853> wrote:

> Dear Lajmi,

>

> You say so all the time, theory only without any practical

> demonstration except your son's case in relation to his American

> boss. If so, how can we appreciate your KP expertise?

>

> Regards,

>

> tw

>

>

> , Yogesh Rao Lajmi

<lyrastro1>

> wrote:

> > Dear tw,

> > Let Parag first apply K.P., theory properly,as

> suggested,then I shall if need be, demonstrate with an example...

> > This is the better way to learn the application of

> K.P. Theory,also it is important to use only K.P. ayanamsa...to

get

> correct results...

> > Yours sincerely,

> > L.Y.Rao.

> > GOOD LUCK !

> >

> >

> > tw853 <tw853> wrote:

> > Dear Lajmi,

> >

> > 1. Results of the said rules for 100 foreign settled charts are

> > available in our Group's file section FOREIGN SETTLEMENT.doc

> > A SURVEY OF 100 CHARTS posted on Apr 18, 2005.

> >

> > 2. In pp 39-41 of K.P. & Astrology Year Book 2002, " Who will

> settle

> > in Foreign? " , N. Pandu (KP Astrologer) clearly explained with

two

> > example charts: a/ To settle in foreign 12th's signification of

> or

> > 9 or 12 (preferably 9) is not enough; b/ The 1st (Lagna & Sbl)

> > should signify 3 or 9 or 12, mainly 9; c/ 3-9-12 must be

connected

> > to each other in any manner; d/ Though 12th Sbl signifies 3-9-

> if

> > the 1st Sbl signifies 1-2-4-8-10, the native will not settle in

> > foreign and may have trip for short term duration only.

> >

> > 3. In the case of Parag's native, there is an indication of

> foreign

> > going with 1st Sbl's signification of 2-4-8.

> >

> > 4. A practical demonstration of your KP expertise for the

> > application of the said rules in the case of Parag's native will

> be

> > highly appreciated for the benefit of KP learners like me

because

> > Parag is saying his case is a " challenge to KP " and

> your " favorite "

> > KP Horary has " failed all the time " .

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > tw

> >

> > P.S. If you don't have time to run the chart, PDF results of

> KPAstro

> > 2.1 can be sent to you.

> >

> >

> >

> > , Yogesh Rao Lajmi

> <lyrastro1>

> > wrote:

> > > Dear tw853,

> > > The XIIth cusp should be examined

> thoroghly...to

> > confirm whether it's sublord signifies III,IX or XII...also you

> may

> > confirm this further,by examining the s/l of the ascendant...to

> see

> > whether it supports stay in a foreign country...

> > > That, is recommended as per K.P. System

> > > Yours sincerely,

> > > L.Y.Rao.

> > > GOOD LUCK !

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Parag,

> > >

> > > In my personal opinion, it is not a challenge to KP system

but

> > it

> > > may be a challenge only to some astrologers.

> > >

> > > 1) For the native of 09-11-1996, 09:28 AM IST, Mumbai

(Bombay),

> > > Rahu dasa (08-08-1985 to 08-08-2003 as per KPAstro 2.1) might

> not

> > be

> > > favorable for foreign going since –

> > >

> > > a/ Rahu is repeatedly signifying 11-8-2-4 houses of staying

in

> > > motherland and detrimental to foreign going houses of 3-9-12

at

> A

> > to

> > > C order of significance.

> > >

> > > b/ And house 9 is indicated in D order of significance and 9-

> > are

> > > indicated by depositor of Rahu which is not so significant in

> this

> > > case after taking into account of two planets conjunct with

> Rahu.

> > >

> > > c/ Significance order E of aspects is generally supposed to be

> > very

> > > weak and so many houses favorable & unfavorable for Rahu, i.e.

1-

> 2-

> > 4-

> > > 5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12.

> > >

> > > d/ Sublod of Rahu is Saturn indicating house 8 in A order of

> > > significance, 2-4 in C and house 3 in B & D order of

> > significance,

> > > which are more likely agreeable with houses of staying in

> > > motherland and detrimental to 3-9-12. (Please note 2nd cusp

is

> > > 29Sg52:43 by KPAstro 2.1 & 29Sg55:07 by Raichur's SW but not

> > > 00Cp00:55, and Moon of 06Vi07:35 is taken as it is deposited

in

> > > house 10 not 9 since very closed to 10th cusp of 06Vi54:38.)

> > >

> > > 2) On the basis of a study on about 200 events, in " Daily

> Events

> > > Check With Horary And Birth Chart " published in " The Times of

> > > Astrology Magazine " of New Delhi in Sept 1999 issue, by

> Pemmaraju

> > > V.R. Rayudu and M.C.Appa, it is emphasized that unless an

event

> is

> > > promised broadly in the natal chart the actual occurrence of

the

> > > event may not materialize with the transit of the planets in

the

> > > Horary astrology. It may be so that Horary has failed for the

> > > native.

> > >

> > > 3) Even current Jupiter dasa is controversial for foreign

going.

> > >

> > > a/ Jupiter is signifying favorable house 3 in A & C order of

> > > significance and at the same time unfavorable houses of 8-2-4

in

> B

> > &

> > > D. More important houses of 9-12 are required to be conjoined

> in

> > > appropriate Bhuktis.

> > >

> > > b/ Sublord Sun of Jupiter is indicating unfavorable 8-11-2-4

in

> A

> > to

> > > C and 9 in D order of

> > > significance.

> > >

> > > c/ How come the native was predicted for foreign going in 1989

> > > during Ra/Ju dasa sequence (20-04-1988 to 14-09-1990)?

> > >

> > > d/ How can be predicted again in Mercury Bhukti where sublord

> > Venus

> > > is very clearly indicating unfavorable 8-11-2-4 even though

> > Mercury

> > > is signifying 3-12.

> > >

> > > Hope I'm wrong.

> > >

> > > Good luck to the native.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > tw

> > >

> > >

> > > , " parag_m_g "

<parag_m_g>

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Once again Thanks Sir,

> > > > For elaborating so nicely. You have mentioned Saturn is

lord

> > of

> > > 2H.

> > > > But Jupiter is owner of 2H. Since Sa is in the star of Ju,

> > Saturn

> > > is

> > > > significator of 2H.

> > > > In KP, Doesnt Sublord only indicates positiveness or

> negative

> > of

> > > > the matters indicated by Starlord?

> > > > Actually this person asked many Veteran KP Astrologers

> whether

> > > he

> > > > would be able to go abroad for Job. Everytime the answer was

> yes

> > > by

> > > > all the astrologists. If you see Archives, I have posted one

> > > horary &

> > > > asked this querry in our group few days ago.

> > > > I remember this,Since you mentioned about " also Su

> > signifying

> > > 9H

> > > > => the native will look out for better opportunity / abroad

> > > options. "

> > > > Actually I had asked why everytime in horary, answer was

> yes,

> > > but

> > > > he still couldnt go abroad. I had mentioned that his

brothers

> &

> > > > siters, parents are settled abroad. But he want to go on his

> > own.

> > > He

> > > > first asked this question to one eminent KP Astrologer in

> 1989.

> > > The

> > > > answer was yes. Thereafter he asked this question several

> times

> > to

> > > > many astrologer. As per all the horarys answer was

> affirmative.

> > > But

> > > > the person hasnt been able to go abroad. So I thought its a

> > > challenge

> > > > to KP system. Therefore I posted the querry. But one KP

> > astrologer

> > > > known to me told me that in KP horary, if the answer is yes,

> It

> > > > happens after 6 months, 1 year, 5 years or even many years.

> The

> > > > answer never goes wrong, period might go wrong.

> > > > Can we say that since Jupiter is aspecting Mercury

> > (significator

> > > of

> > > > 12th) in its Dasa, he should able to go abroad finally?

> > > > You said that he will enjoy the results during only

Mercury

> > > Bhukti.

> > > > But Mercury is in the star of Saturn. So can we say that

> Mercury

> > > will

> > > > operate even in Saturn Bhukti & Jupiter Mahadasa?

> > > > Please elaborate, & thanks once again,

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Parag.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > -- In , SRINIVASA UPADHYAYA

> > > > <upadhyaya_p_s> wrote:

> > > > > Dear Parag,

> > > > > Sa is in 3H, but he is also lord of the 2H. We have to

> > consider

> > > the

> > > > lordship too. For gettting job, we have to consider the

> > > significators

> > > > of 2,6,10 and 11 house.

> > > > > 2 cusp falls on 0-0-55 Cp. Ju being in the star of Sa, has

> to

> > > give

> > > > the significations of Sa first. Sa is lord of 2H. Ju being

in

> > the

> > > sub

> > > > of Su, occupant of 11 house fulfilled the desire of the

> native.

> > Su

> > > > being a significator of 9H => the native would get

> communication

> > > (3

> > > > to 7) from whomever he contacts.As Sub lord of JU is Su, who

> > also

> > > > represents 9H, the native will change the job / go for a

long

> > > > journey / foreign travel etc but The star lord of Su is Ju,

> who

> > > > occupies 8H that means the 9H significations are cancelled.

So

> > the

> > > > probability of changing the job/going abroad etc will be

very

> > less.

> > > > >

> > > > > Now considering Ju dasa, As there are planets occupying Ju

> > Star,

> > > Ju

> > > > will concentrate on giving the result of the star lord, Sa.

> That

> > > is

> > > > 3;2,3 => the native will have to commute, short journey,

> > > acquisition

> > > > of money, family matters etc. Sub lord of Ju is Su. Su

> occupying

> > > the

> > > > 11H will fulfill the desire of the native. The natives

> finacial

> > > > prospects will improve, also Su signifying 9H => the native

> will

> > > look

> > > > out for better opportunity / abroad options.

> > > > >

> > > > > Ju aspecting Me will give its result during Me bukthi.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > Upadhyaya

> > > > > -

> > > > > PARAG GADRE

> > > > > SRINIVASA UPADHYAYA

> > > > > Tuesday, July 12, 2005 9:23 PM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Srinivasji,

> > > > > Thanks for analysing this horoscope. But if you have

> > > > mentioned Saturn in 2nd house, if I am not wrong, Then its

> not

> > > > correct. its in 3rd house & 4th sign i.e. Kumbha.

> > > > > I had querry as following:---

> > > > > During Rahu Dasha & bhukti, the person didnt get job.

> But

> > > as

> > > > soon as Jupiter bhukti started, he got many offers nearby

his

> > towns

> > > > (yes as you said).

> > > > > Though Jupiter dont directly operate 6th house, which

is

> > > very

> > > > important to get job, IMO. How it is?

> > > > > Jupiter in 8th house(9th sign) in constellation of

Saturn

> > > > (Saturn in 3rd house, 4th sign) & sub of Sun(Sun in 11th

> > house,

> > > > 12th sign).

> > > > > Only possibility of 6th house getting operated was

> Jupiter

> > > in

> > > > Saturn star & saturn aspecting 6th house.

> > > > > I had asked one more querry. That during Jupter

dasha,

> > > which

> > > > is now running whether the person will get fruits/results of

> > 12th

> > > > house through Mercury. Because Jupiter is aspecting

Mercury

> > > > throught its Dasa.

> > > > > Nobody could answer me.

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > >

> > > > > Parag.

> > > > >

> > > > > SRINIVASA UPADHYAYA <upadhyaya_p_s> wrote:

> > > > > Dear Parag,

> > > > >

> > > > > Thank you for providing the birth data.

> > > > >

> > > > > For job/profession, we have to look at 2,6,10 and 11

> > > > > house significators.

> > > > >

> > > > > House Occupant Occupan's Constellation Lord

> > > > > Lord's constellation

--

> --

> > --

> > > ---

> > > > --------

> > > > > ----------

> > > > > 2

> > > > > Sa

> > > > > Ju, Me

--

> --

> > --

> > > ---

> > > > --------

> > > > > ----------

> > > > > 6

> > > > > Ve

> > > > > Ma,Rh

--

> --

> > --

> > > ---

> > > > --------

> > > > > ----------

> > > > > 10

> > > > > Me

--

> --

> > --

> > > ---

> > > > --------

> > > > > ----------

> > > > > 11 Ve Ma,Rh

> > > > > Ve

> > > > > Ma,Rh

> > > > > Ke

> > > > > Su Mo

--

> --

> > --

> > > ---

> > > > --------

> > > > > ----------

> > > > > Ju is in Sa star signifying 2H and in the sub of Su,

> > > > > signifying the 11 house

> > > > > by occupation.

> > > > > As the sublord, Su, in the star of Mo (S(8;4)), the

> > > > > offer would have been

> > > > > unexpected one or

> > > > > the native would have faced many obstacles /

> > > > > difficulties to get the same.

> > > > > The 4H signification

> > > > > indicates that the native would have got job offer in

> > > > > his hometown.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > Upadhyaya

> > > > >

> > > > > ----- Original Message -----

> > > > > " parag_m_g "

> > > > >

> > > > > " SRINIVASA UPADHYAYA "

> > > > > Tuesday, July 12, 2005 12:43 PM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Upadhyayaji,

> > > > > > Yes sure, Birth details are as follows:----

> > > > > > Born on 9th November 1966 at 0928 a.m.

> > > > > > in Girgaon, Mumbai(Bombay)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Waiting for your analysis,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > Parag.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > , SRINIVASA

> > > > > UPADHYAYA

> > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > > Dear Parag,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Could you please provide the birth details.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > > Upadhyaya

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > __

> > > > > > > Sell on Auctions - no fees. Bid on great

> > > > > items.

> > > > > > > http://auctions./

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Do You ?

> > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

protection

> > > around

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Discover

> > > > > Have fun online with music videos, cool games, IM &

more.

> > > Check

> > > > it out!

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam protection

> > around

> > > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

Guest guest

Dear Santa Boorla,

For such specific queries,I suggest you elicit a number from the querant,along with the query..."when will I get married ? "...and a number between 1 and 249...and mail me...

I shall attempt to find out the date and time...as correctly as possible...as per K.P.

With best wishes,

Yours sincerely,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !Santa Boorla <strawberry1948 wrote:

Sir I am new member of your group since last week I am fortunate enough to look at all big astrologers discassions Here i got a chart ,female staying in virginia doing ob in a soft wear company trying to get married but in vain D.o.b 30 5 79 issar Haryana state at 6 31 p.m Her chart as follows 1st 7 6 23 sat /mer

/moon 2nd 8 6 36 ketu /rahu /mer 3rd 9 936 s un/ven/mer 4th 10 13 45 RA/ mer / ra 5th 11 15 36 sat/ jup /mer 6th 0 12 50 ke /mer /jup 7th 1 6

23 sun /mer /ra 8th 2 6 36 mars /moon /ven 9th 3 9 36 sat ven sat 10th 4 13 45 ven /ven / sun 11th 5 15 36 moon /jp /ra 12th 6 12 50 ra /mer /ke planets

SUN I 14 33 MO /JU /ME MOON 3 4 25 SA /SA /VE MARS 0 16 51 VE /MO /SA MER 1 14 28 MO JU /ME JUP 3 11 25 SA /MO /JP

VEN 0 21 02 VE /JP /VE SAT 4 13 28 VE /VE /VE RAH 4 19 52 VE RA MO KETU 10 19 52 RA /SA /MARS UR 6 24 43 NEP 7 25 58 Her present mahadasa ismercury antara is of jup will she marriage n this peried Her 7th sub lard mer is also her 6th

sub lard mercury her 8 11 lard will give permission to her marriage i want to know the openion of the membersof this group thanking you strawberry1948@ groups.com --0-1668316165-1121480462=:62512Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit<P>Sir & nbsp;

<BR> & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; I am new member of your group & nbsp; since last week & nbsp; I am <BR>fortunate enough to look at all big astrologers discassions & nbsp; <BR> & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; Here i got a chart & nbsp; & nbsp; ,female staying in virginia doing

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your friends n family photos for FREE with Photos. http://in.photos.

Guest guest

Dear tw,

"Appreciation" has different meanings when used in different contexts...while generally it is used as meaning to "laud" somebody's effort...

It could also mean "increase in value,esteem etc, in time..." ,or even "critical assessment and evaluation"...also...and so on...

I have used it in the sense of "lauding" one's effort...

Nice to note your proficiency in the English language...and penchant for "hair-splitting"...rather than interpreting things at face value...however...!

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

GOOD LUCK !tw853 <tw853 wrote:

Dear Lajmi,"Appreciation" also means "judgement or valuation rightly".Regards,tw , Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1> wrote:> Dear tw,> By the way,I wish to inform you,dear tw,that I am not looking forward to,or even hankering after,anybody's "appreciation"...> I have joined this group as a part of my own little contribution/service towards the cause of spreading knowledge about this Century's epoch-making discovery,made by our Guruji the late Jyotish Martand Shri K.S.Krishnamurthiji...> With best

wishes,> Yours sincerely,> L.Y.Rao.> GOOD LUCK !> > tw853 <tw853> wrote:> Dear Lajmi,> > You say so all the time, theory only without any practical > demonstration except your son's case in relation to his American > boss. If so, how can we appreciate your KP expertise?> > Regards,> > tw> > > , Yogesh Rao Lajmi <lyrastro1> > wrote:> > Dear tw,> > Let Parag first apply K.P., theory

properly,as > suggested,then I shall if need be, demonstrate with an example...> > This is the better way to learn the application of > K.P. Theory,also it is important to use only K.P. ayanamsa...to get > correct results...> > Yours sincerely,> > L.Y.Rao. > > GOOD LUCK !> > > > > > tw853 <tw853> wrote:> > Dear Lajmi,> > > > 1. Results of the said rules for 100 foreign settled charts are > >

available in our Group's file section FOREIGN SETTLEMENT.doc > > A SURVEY OF 100 CHARTS posted on Apr 18, 2005.> > > > 2. In pp 39-41 of K.P. & Astrology Year Book 2002, "Who will > settle > > in Foreign?" , N. Pandu (KP Astrologer) clearly explained with two > > example charts: a/ To settle in foreign 12th's signification of 3 > or > > 9 or 12 (preferably 9) is not enough; b/ The 1st (Lagna & Sbl) > > should signify 3 or 9 or 12, mainly 9; c/ 3-9-12 must be connected > > to each other in any manner; d/ Though 12th Sbl signifies 3-9-12, > if > > the 1st Sbl signifies 1-2-4-8-10, the native will not settle in > > foreign and may have trip for short term duration only.> > > > 3. In the case of Parag's native, there is an indication of > foreign > > going with 1st Sbl's signification of 2-4-8. > >

> > 4. A practical demonstration of your KP expertise for the > > application of the said rules in the case of Parag's native will > be > > highly appreciated for the benefit of KP learners like me because > > Parag is saying his case is a "challenge to KP" and > your "favorite" > > KP Horary has "failed all the time".> > > > Regards,> > > > tw> > > > P.S. If you don't have time to run the chart, PDF results of > KPAstro > > 2.1 can be sent to you.> > > > > > > > , Yogesh Rao Lajmi > <lyrastro1> > > wrote:> > > Dear tw853,> > > The XIIth cusp should be examined > thoroghly...to > > confirm

whether it's sublord signifies III,IX or XII...also you > may > > confirm this further,by examining the s/l of the ascendant...to > see > > whether it supports stay in a foreign country...> > > That, is recommended as per K.P. System> > > Yours sincerely,> > > L.Y.Rao.> > > GOOD LUCK !> >

> > > > > > > tw853 <tw853> wrote:> > > Dear Parag,> > > > > > In my personal opinion, it is not a challenge to KP system but > > it > > > may be a challenge only to some astrologers. > > > > > > 1) For the native of 09-11-1996, 09:28 AM IST, Mumbai (Bombay), > > > Rahu dasa (08-08-1985 to 08-08-2003 as per KPAstro 2.1) might > not > > be > > > favorable for foreign going since –> > > > > > a/ Rahu is repeatedly signifying 11-8-2-4 houses of staying in > > > motherland and detrimental to

foreign going houses of 3-9-12 at > A > > to > > > C order of significance. > > > > > > b/ And house 9 is indicated in D order of significance and 9-12 > > are > > > indicated by depositor of Rahu which is not so significant in > this > > > case after taking into account of two planets conjunct with > Rahu. > > > > > > c/ Significance order E of aspects is generally supposed to be > > very > > > weak and so many houses favorable & unfavorable for Rahu, i.e. 1-> 2-> > 4-> > > 5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12. > > > > > > d/ Sublod of Rahu is Saturn indicating house 8 in A order of > > > significance, 2-4 in C and house 3 in B & D order of > > significance, > > > which are more likely agreeable with houses of staying in >

> > motherland and detrimental to 3-9-12. (Please note 2nd cusp is > > > 29Sg52:43 by KPAstro 2.1 & 29Sg55:07 by Raichur's SW but not > > > 00Cp00:55, and Moon of 06Vi07:35 is taken as it is deposited in > > > house 10 not 9 since very closed to 10th cusp of 06Vi54:38.)> > > > > > 2) On the basis of a study on about 200 events, in "Daily > Events > > > Check With Horary And Birth Chart" published in "The Times of > > > Astrology Magazine" of New Delhi in Sept 1999 issue, by > Pemmaraju > > > V.R. Rayudu and M.C.Appa, it is emphasized that unless an event > is > > > promised broadly in the natal chart the actual occurrence of the > > > event may not materialize with the transit of the planets in the > > > Horary astrology. It may be so that Horary has

failed for the > > > native.> > > > > > 3) Even current Jupiter dasa is controversial for foreign going.> > > > > > a/ Jupiter is signifying favorable house 3 in A & C order of > > > significance and at the same time unfavorable houses of 8-2-4 in > B > > & > > > D. More important houses of 9-12 are required to be conjoined > in > > > appropriate Bhuktis.> > > > > > b/ Sublord Sun of Jupiter is indicating unfavorable 8-11-2-4 in > A > > to > > > C and 9 in D order of > > > significance.> > > > > > c/ How come the native was predicted for foreign going in 1989 > > > during Ra/Ju dasa sequence (20-04-1988 to 14-09-1990)?> > > > > > d/ How can be predicted again in Mercury Bhukti where sublord >

> Venus > > > is very clearly indicating unfavorable 8-11-2-4 even though > > Mercury > > > is signifying 3-12.> > > > > > Hope I'm wrong.> > > > > > Good luck to the native.> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > tw > > > > > > > > > , "parag_m_g" <parag_m_g> > > > wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > Once again Thanks Sir,> > > > For elaborating so nicely. You have mentioned Saturn is lord > > of > > > 2H. > > > > But Jupiter is owner of 2H. Since Sa is in the star of Ju, > > Saturn > > > is > > > > significator of 2H.> > > > In KP, Doesnt Sublord only

indicates positiveness or > negative > > of > > > > the matters indicated by Starlord?> > > > Actually this person asked many Veteran KP Astrologers > whether > > > he > > > > would be able to go abroad for Job. Everytime the answer was > yes > > > by > > > > all the astrologists. If you see Archives, I have posted one > > > horary & > > > > asked this querry in our group few days ago.> > > > I remember this,Since you mentioned about "also Su > > signifying > > > 9H > > > > => the native will look out for better opportunity / abroad > > > options. "> > > > Actually I had asked why everytime in horary, answer was > yes, > > > but > > > > he still couldnt go

abroad. I had mentioned that his brothers > & > > > > siters, parents are settled abroad. But he want to go on his > > own. > > > He > > > > first asked this question to one eminent KP Astrologer in > 1989. > > > The > > > > answer was yes. Thereafter he asked this question several > times > > to > > > > many astrologer. As per all the horarys answer was > affirmative. > > > But > > > > the person hasnt been able to go abroad. So I thought its a > > > challenge > > > > to KP system. Therefore I posted the querry. But one KP > > astrologer > > > > known to me told me that in KP horary, if the answer is yes, > It > > > > happens after 6 months, 1 year, 5 years or even many years. > The > > > > answer never goes

wrong, period might go wrong.> > > > Can we say that since Jupiter is aspecting Mercury> > (significator > > > of > > > > 12th) in its Dasa, he should able to go abroad finally?> > > > You said that he will enjoy the results during only Mercury > > > Bhukti. > > > > But Mercury is in the star of Saturn. So can we say that > Mercury > > > will > > > > operate even in Saturn Bhukti & Jupiter Mahadasa?> > > > Please elaborate, & thanks once again,> > > > Regards,> > > > Parag.> > > > > > > > > > > > -- In , SRINIVASA UPADHYAYA > > > > <upadhyaya_p_s> wrote:> > > > > Dear Parag,> > > > >

Sa is in 3H, but he is also lord of the 2H. We have to > > consider > > > the > > > > lordship too. For gettting job, we have to consider the > > > significators > > > > of 2,6,10 and 11 house.> > > > > 2 cusp falls on 0-0-55 Cp. Ju being in the star of Sa, has > to > > > give > > > > the significations of Sa first. Sa is lord of 2H. Ju being in > > the > > > sub > > > > of Su, occupant of 11 house fulfilled the desire of the > native. > > Su > > > > being a significator of 9H => the native would get > communication > > > (3 > > > > to 7) from whomever he contacts.As Sub lord of JU is Su, who > > also > > > > represents 9H, the native will change the job / go for a long > > > > journey / foreign travel

etc but The star lord of Su is Ju, > who > > > > occupies 8H that means the 9H significations are cancelled. So > > the > > > > probability of changing the job/going abroad etc will be very > > less.> > > > > > > > > > Now considering Ju dasa, As there are planets occupying Ju > > Star, > > > Ju > > > > will concentrate on giving the result of the star lord, Sa. > That > > > is > > > > 3;2,3 => the native will have to commute, short journey, > > > acquisition > > > > of money, family matters etc. Sub lord of Ju is Su. Su > occupying > > > the > > > > 11H will fulfill the desire of the native. The natives > finacial > > > > prospects will improve, also Su signifying 9H => the native > will >

> > look > > > > out for better opportunity / abroad options. > > > > > > > > > > Ju aspecting Me will give its result during Me bukthi.> > > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > Upadhyaya> > > > > - > > > > > PARAG GADRE > > > > > SRINIVASA UPADHYAYA > > > > > Tuesday, July 12, 2005 9:23 PM> > > > > Re: Querry> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Srinivasji,> > > > > Thanks for analysing this horoscope. But if you have > > > > mentioned Saturn in 2nd house, if I am not wrong, Then its

> not > > > > correct. its in 3rd house & 4th sign i.e. Kumbha.> > > > > I had querry as following:---> > > > > During Rahu Dasha & bhukti, the person didnt get job. > But > > > as > > > > soon as Jupiter bhukti started, he got many offers nearby his > > towns> > > > (yes as you said).> > > > > Though Jupiter dont directly operate 6th house, which is > > > very > > > > important to get job, IMO. How it is?> > > > > Jupiter in 8th house(9th sign) in constellation of Saturn> > > > (Saturn in 3rd house, 4th sign) & sub of Sun(Sun in 11th > > house, > > > > 12th sign).>

> > > > Only possibility of 6th house getting operated was > Jupiter > > > in > > > > Saturn star & saturn aspecting 6th house.> > > > > I had asked one more querry. That during Jupter dasha, > > > which > > > > is now running whether the person will get fruits/results of > > 12th > > > > house through Mercury. Because Jupiter is aspecting Mercury > > > > throught its Dasa.> > > > > Nobody could answer me.> > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > > > Parag.> > > > > > > > > > SRINIVASA UPADHYAYA <upadhyaya_p_s> wrote:> > >

> > Dear Parag,> > > > > > > > > > Thank you for providing the birth data.> > > > > > > > > > For job/profession, we have to look at 2,6,10 and 11> > > > > house significators.> > > > > > > > > > House Occupant Occupan's Constellation Lord > > > > > Lord's constellation> > > > > ----------------------------> --> > --> > > ---> > > > --------> > > > > ----------> > > > > 2 > > > > > Sa> > > > > Ju, Me> > > > > ---------------------------->

--> > --> > > ---> > > > --------> > > > > ----------> > > > > 6 > > > > > Ve> > > > > Ma,Rh> > > > > ----------------------------> --> > --> > > ---> > > > --------> > > > > ----------> > > > > 10 > > > > > Me> > > > > ----------------------------> --> > --> > > ---> > > > --------> > > > > ----------> > > > > 11 Ve Ma,Rh > > > > > Ve> > > > > Ma,Rh> > > > > Ke> > > > > Su Mo> > > > >

----------------------------> --> > --> > > ---> > > > --------> > > > > ----------> > > > > Ju is in Sa star signifying 2H and in the sub of Su,> > > > > signifying the 11 house> > > > > by occupation.> > > > > As the sublord, Su, in the star of Mo (S(8;4)), the> > > > > offer would have been> > > > > unexpected one or> > > > > the native would have faced many obstacles /> > > > > difficulties to get the same.> > > > > The 4H signification> > > > > indicates that the native would have got job offer in> > > > > his hometown.>

> > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > Upadhyaya> > > > > > > > > > ----- Original Message ----- > > > > > "parag_m_g" > > > > > > > > > > "SRINIVASA UPADHYAYA" > > > > > Tuesday, July 12, 2005 12:43 PM> > > > > Re: Querry> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Upadhyayaji,> > > > > > Yes sure, Birth details are as follows:----> > > > > > Born on 9th November 1966 at 0928 a.m.> > > > > > in Girgaon, Mumbai(Bombay)> > > > > >> > > > > > Waiting for your analysis,> >

> > > >> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > Parag.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > , SRINIVASA> > > > > UPADHYAYA> > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > Dear Parag,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Could you please provide the birth details.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > Upadhyaya> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > >

__> > > > > > > Sell on Auctions - no fees. Bid on great> > > > > items.> > > > > > > http://auctions./> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Do You ?> > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam protection > > > around > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Discover > > > > > Have fun online with music videos, cool games, IM & more. > > > Check > > > > it out!> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam protection > > around > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Dear Lajmi,

How can be " asking for a practical demonstration " of KP rules other

than only talking rules all the time is ...penchant for " hair-

splitting " ? It is just for...interpreting things at face value...

Regards,

tw

, Yogesh Rao Lajmi

<lyrastro1> wrote:

> Dear tw,

> " Appreciation " has different meanings when used in

different contexts...while generally it is used as meaning to " laud "

somebody's effort...

> It could also mean " increase in value,esteem etc, in

time... " ,or even " critical assessment and evaluation " ...also...and

so on...

> I have used it in the sense of " lauding " one's effort...

> Nice to note your proficiency in the English

language...and penchant for " hair-splitting " ...rather than

interpreting things at face value...however...!

> With best wishes,

> L.Y.Rao.

> GOOD LUCK !

>

> tw853 <tw853> wrote:

> Dear Lajmi,

>

> " Appreciation " also means " judgement or valuation rightly " .

>

> Regards,

>

> tw

>

>

> , Yogesh Rao Lajmi

<lyrastro1>

> wrote:

> > Dear tw,

> > By the way,I wish to inform you,dear tw,that I am not

> looking forward to,or even hankering

> after,anybody's " appreciation " ...

> > I have joined this group as a part of my own little

> contribution/service towards the cause of spreading knowledge

about

> this Century's epoch-making discovery,made by our Guruji the late

> Jyotish Martand Shri K.S.Krishnamurthiji...

> > With best wishes,

> > Yours sincerely,

> > L.Y.Rao.

> > GOOD LUCK !

> >

> > tw853 <tw853> wrote:

> > Dear Lajmi,

> >

> > You say so all the time, theory only without any practical

> > demonstration except your son's case in relation to his American

> > boss. If so, how can we appreciate your KP expertise?

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > tw

> >

> >

> > , Yogesh Rao Lajmi

> <lyrastro1>

> > wrote:

> > > Dear tw,

> > > Let Parag first apply K.P., theory properly,as

> > suggested,then I shall if need be, demonstrate with an example...

> > > This is the better way to learn the application of

> > K.P. Theory,also it is important to use only K.P. ayanamsa...to

> get

> > correct results...

> > > Yours sincerely,

> > > L.Y.Rao.

> > > GOOD LUCK !

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Lajmi,

> > >

> > > 1. Results of the said rules for 100 foreign settled charts

are

> > > available in our Group's file section FOREIGN SETTLEMENT.doc

> > > A SURVEY OF 100 CHARTS posted on Apr 18, 2005.

> > >

> > > 2. In pp 39-41 of K.P. & Astrology Year Book 2002, " Who will

> > settle

> > > in Foreign? " , N. Pandu (KP Astrologer) clearly explained with

> two

> > > example charts: a/ To settle in foreign 12th's signification

of

> 3

> > or

> > > 9 or 12 (preferably 9) is not enough; b/ The 1st (Lagna & Sbl)

> > > should signify 3 or 9 or 12, mainly 9; c/ 3-9-12 must be

> connected

> > > to each other in any manner; d/ Though 12th Sbl signifies 3-9-

> 12,

> > if

> > > the 1st Sbl signifies 1-2-4-8-10, the native will not settle

in

> > > foreign and may have trip for short term duration only.

> > >

> > > 3. In the case of Parag's native, there is an indication of

> > foreign

> > > going with 1st Sbl's signification of 2-4-8.

> > >

> > > 4. A practical demonstration of your KP expertise for the

> > > application of the said rules in the case of Parag's native

will

> > be

> > > highly appreciated for the benefit of KP learners like me

> because

> > > Parag is saying his case is a " challenge to KP " and

> > your " favorite "

> > > KP Horary has " failed all the time " .

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > tw

> > >

> > > P.S. If you don't have time to run the chart, PDF results of

> > KPAstro

> > > 2.1 can be sent to you.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , Yogesh Rao Lajmi

> > <lyrastro1>

> > > wrote:

> > > > Dear tw853,

> > > > The XIIth cusp should be examined

> > thoroghly...to

> > > confirm whether it's sublord signifies III,IX or XII...also

you

> > may

> > > confirm this further,by examining the s/l of the

ascendant...to

> > see

> > > whether it supports stay in a foreign country...

> > > > That, is recommended as per K.P. System

> > > > Yours sincerely,

> > > > L.Y.Rao.

> > > > GOOD LUCK !

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > tw853 <tw853> wrote:

> > > > Dear Parag,

> > > >

> > > > In my personal opinion, it is not a challenge to KP system

> but

> > > it

> > > > may be a challenge only to some astrologers.

> > > >

> > > > 1) For the native of 09-11-1996, 09:28 AM IST, Mumbai

> (Bombay),

> > > > Rahu dasa (08-08-1985 to 08-08-2003 as per KPAstro 2.1)

might

> > not

> > > be

> > > > favorable for foreign going since –

> > > >

> > > > a/ Rahu is repeatedly signifying 11-8-2-4 houses of staying

> in

> > > > motherland and detrimental to foreign going houses of 3-9-12

> at

> > A

> > > to

> > > > C order of significance.

> > > >

> > > > b/ And house 9 is indicated in D order of significance and 9-

> 12

> > > are

> > > > indicated by depositor of Rahu which is not so significant

in

> > this

> > > > case after taking into account of two planets conjunct with

> > Rahu.

> > > >

> > > > c/ Significance order E of aspects is generally supposed to

be

> > > very

> > > > weak and so many houses favorable & unfavorable for Rahu,

i.e.

> 1-

> > 2-

> > > 4-

> > > > 5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12.

> > > >

> > > > d/ Sublod of Rahu is Saturn indicating house 8 in A order of

> > > > significance, 2-4 in C and house 3 in B & D order of

> > > significance,

> > > > which are more likely agreeable with houses of staying in

> > > > motherland and detrimental to 3-9-12. (Please note 2nd cusp

> is

> > > > 29Sg52:43 by KPAstro 2.1 & 29Sg55:07 by Raichur's SW but

not

> > > > 00Cp00:55, and Moon of 06Vi07:35 is taken as it is

deposited

> in

> > > > house 10 not 9 since very closed to 10th cusp of 06Vi54:38.)

> > > >

> > > > 2) On the basis of a study on about 200 events, in " Daily

> > Events

> > > > Check With Horary And Birth Chart " published in " The Times

of

> > > > Astrology Magazine " of New Delhi in Sept 1999 issue, by

> > Pemmaraju

> > > > V.R. Rayudu and M.C.Appa, it is emphasized that unless an

> event

> > is

> > > > promised broadly in the natal chart the actual occurrence of

> the

> > > > event may not materialize with the transit of the planets in

> the

> > > > Horary astrology. It may be so that Horary has failed for

the

> > > > native.

> > > >

> > > > 3) Even current Jupiter dasa is controversial for foreign

> going.

> > > >

> > > > a/ Jupiter is signifying favorable house 3 in A & C order of

> > > > significance and at the same time unfavorable houses of 8-2-

> in

> > B

> > > &

> > > > D. More important houses of 9-12 are required to be

conjoined

> > in

> > > > appropriate Bhuktis.

> > > >

> > > > b/ Sublord Sun of Jupiter is indicating unfavorable 8-11-2-4

> in

> > A

> > > to

> > > > C and 9 in D order of

> > > > significance.

> > > >

> > > > c/ How come the native was predicted for foreign going in

> > > > during Ra/Ju dasa sequence (20-04-1988 to 14-09-1990)?

> > > >

> > > > d/ How can be predicted again in Mercury Bhukti where

sublord

> > > Venus

> > > > is very clearly indicating unfavorable 8-11-2-4 even though

> > > Mercury

> > > > is signifying 3-12.

> > > >

> > > > Hope I'm wrong.

> > > >

> > > > Good luck to the native.

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > >

> > > > tw

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , " parag_m_g "

> <parag_m_g>

> > > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Once again Thanks Sir,

> > > > > For elaborating so nicely. You have mentioned Saturn is

> lord

> > > of

> > > > 2H.

> > > > > But Jupiter is owner of 2H. Since Sa is in the star of Ju,

> > > Saturn

> > > > is

> > > > > significator of 2H.

> > > > > In KP, Doesnt Sublord only indicates positiveness or

> > negative

> > > of

> > > > > the matters indicated by Starlord?

> > > > > Actually this person asked many Veteran KP Astrologers

> > whether

> > > > he

> > > > > would be able to go abroad for Job. Everytime the answer

was

> > yes

> > > > by

> > > > > all the astrologists. If you see Archives, I have posted

one

> > > > horary &

> > > > > asked this querry in our group few days ago.

> > > > > I remember this,Since you mentioned about " also Su

> > > signifying

> > > > 9H

> > > > > => the native will look out for better opportunity /

abroad

> > > > options. "

> > > > > Actually I had asked why everytime in horary, answer

was

> > yes,

> > > > but

> > > > > he still couldnt go abroad. I had mentioned that his

> brothers

> > &

> > > > > siters, parents are settled abroad. But he want to go on

his

> > > own.

> > > > He

> > > > > first asked this question to one eminent KP Astrologer in

> > 1989.

> > > > The

> > > > > answer was yes. Thereafter he asked this question several

> > times

> > > to

> > > > > many astrologer. As per all the horarys answer was

> > affirmative.

> > > > But

> > > > > the person hasnt been able to go abroad. So I thought its

a

> > > > challenge

> > > > > to KP system. Therefore I posted the querry. But one KP

> > > astrologer

> > > > > known to me told me that in KP horary, if the answer is

yes,

> > It

> > > > > happens after 6 months, 1 year, 5 years or even many

years.

> > The

> > > > > answer never goes wrong, period might go wrong.

> > > > > Can we say that since Jupiter is aspecting Mercury

> > > (significator

> > > > of

> > > > > 12th) in its Dasa, he should able to go abroad finally?

> > > > > You said that he will enjoy the results during only

> Mercury

> > > > Bhukti.

> > > > > But Mercury is in the star of Saturn. So can we say that

> > Mercury

> > > > will

> > > > > operate even in Saturn Bhukti & Jupiter Mahadasa?

> > > > > Please elaborate, & thanks once again,

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > Parag.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > -- In , SRINIVASA UPADHYAYA

> > > > > <upadhyaya_p_s> wrote:

> > > > > > Dear Parag,

> > > > > > Sa is in 3H, but he is also lord of the 2H. We have to

> > > consider

> > > > the

> > > > > lordship too. For gettting job, we have to consider the

> > > > significators

> > > > > of 2,6,10 and 11 house.

> > > > > > 2 cusp falls on 0-0-55 Cp. Ju being in the star of Sa,

has

> > to

> > > > give

> > > > > the significations of Sa first. Sa is lord of 2H. Ju being

> in

> > > the

> > > > sub

> > > > > of Su, occupant of 11 house fulfilled the desire of the

> > native.

> > > Su

> > > > > being a significator of 9H => the native would get

> > communication

> > > > (3

> > > > > to 7) from whomever he contacts.As Sub lord of JU is Su,

who

> > > also

> > > > > represents 9H, the native will change the job / go for a

> long

> > > > > journey / foreign travel etc but The star lord of Su is

Ju,

> > who

> > > > > occupies 8H that means the 9H significations are

cancelled.

> So

> > > the

> > > > > probability of changing the job/going abroad etc will be

> very

> > > less.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Now considering Ju dasa, As there are planets occupying

Ju

> > > Star,

> > > > Ju

> > > > > will concentrate on giving the result of the star lord,

Sa.

> > That

> > > > is

> > > > > 3;2,3 => the native will have to commute, short journey,

> > > > acquisition

> > > > > of money, family matters etc. Sub lord of Ju is Su. Su

> > occupying

> > > > the

> > > > > 11H will fulfill the desire of the native. The natives

> > finacial

> > > > > prospects will improve, also Su signifying 9H => the

native

> > will

> > > > look

> > > > > out for better opportunity / abroad options.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ju aspecting Me will give its result during Me bukthi.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > Upadhyaya

> > > > > > -

> > > > > > PARAG GADRE

> > > > > > SRINIVASA UPADHYAYA

> > > > > > Tuesday, July 12, 2005 9:23 PM

> > > > > > Re: Querry

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Srinivasji,

> > > > > > Thanks for analysing this horoscope. But if you have

> > > > > mentioned Saturn in 2nd house, if I am not wrong, Then

its

> > not

> > > > > correct. its in 3rd house & 4th sign i.e. Kumbha.

> > > > > > I had querry as following:---

> > > > > > During Rahu Dasha & bhukti, the person didnt get

job.

> > But

> > > > as

> > > > > soon as Jupiter bhukti started, he got many offers nearby

> his

> > > towns

> > > > > (yes as you said).

> > > > > > Though Jupiter dont directly operate 6th house,

which

> is

> > > > very

> > > > > important to get job, IMO. How it is?

> > > > > > Jupiter in 8th house(9th sign) in constellation of

> Saturn

> > > > > (Saturn in 3rd house, 4th sign) & sub of Sun(Sun in 11th

> > > house,

> > > > > 12th sign).

> > > > > > Only possibility of 6th house getting operated was

> > Jupiter

> > > > in

> > > > > Saturn star & saturn aspecting 6th house.

> > > > > > I had asked one more querry. That during Jupter

> dasha,

> > > > which

> > > > > is now running whether the person will get fruits/results

of

> > > 12th

> > > > > house through Mercury. Because Jupiter is aspecting

> Mercury

> > > > > throught its Dasa.

> > > > > > Nobody could answer me.

> > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Parag.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > SRINIVASA UPADHYAYA <upadhyaya_p_s> wrote:

> > > > > > Dear Parag,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thank you for providing the birth data.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > For job/profession, we have to look at 2,6,10 and 11

> > > > > > house significators.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > House Occupant Occupan's Constellation Lord

> > > > > > Lord's constellation

> > > > > > ------------------------

--

> --

> > --

> > > --

> > > > ---

> > > > > --------

> > > > > > ----------

> > > > > > 2

> > > > > > Sa

> > > > > > Ju, Me

--

> --

> > --

> > > --

> > > > ---

> > > > > --------

> > > > > > ----------

> > > > > > 6

> > > > > > Ve

> > > > > > Ma,Rh

--

> --

> > --

> > > --

> > > > ---

> > > > > --------

> > > > > > ----------

> > > > > > 10

> > > > > > Me

--

> --

> > --

> > > --

> > > > ---

> > > > > --------

> > > > > > ----------

> > > > > > 11 Ve Ma,Rh

> > > > > > Ve

> > > > > > Ma,Rh

> > > > > > Ke

> > > > > > Su Mo

--

> --

> > --

> > > --

> > > > ---

> > > > > --------

> > > > > > ----------

> > > > > > Ju is in Sa star signifying 2H and in the sub of Su,

> > > > > > signifying the 11 house

> > > > > > by occupation.

> > > > > > As the sublord, Su, in the star of Mo (S(8;4)), the

> > > > > > offer would have been

> > > > > > unexpected one or

> > > > > > the native would have faced many obstacles /

> > > > > > difficulties to get the same.

> > > > > > The 4H signification

> > > > > > indicates that the native would have got job offer in

> > > > > > his hometown.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > Upadhyaya

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ----- Original Message -----

> > > > > > " parag_m_g "

> > > > > >

> > > > > > " SRINIVASA UPADHYAYA "

> > > > > > Tuesday, July 12, 2005 12:43 PM

> > > > > > Re: Querry

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Upadhyayaji,

> > > > > > > Yes sure, Birth details are as follows:----

> > > > > > > Born on 9th November 1966 at 0928 a.m.

> > > > > > > in Girgaon, Mumbai(Bombay)

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Waiting for your analysis,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > > Parag.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > , SRINIVASA

> > > > > > UPADHYAYA

> > > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > > > Dear Parag,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Could you please provide the birth details.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > > > Upadhyaya

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > __

> > > > > > > > Sell on Auctions - no fees. Bid on great

> > > > > > items.

> > > > > > > > http://auctions./

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Do You ?

> > > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

> protection

> > > > around

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Discover

> > > > > > Have fun online with music videos, cool games, IM &

> more.

> > > > Check

> > > > > it out!

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam protection

> > > around

> > > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

Guest guest

Hello Friend

you can give issar (Haryanastate) longitude and latitudeSanta Boorla <strawberry1948 wrote:

Sir in a soft wear company trying to get married but in vain D.o.b 30 5 79 issar Haryana state at 6 31 p.m Her chart as follows 1st 7 6 23 sat /mer /moon 2nd 8 6 36 ketu /rahu /mer 3rd 9 936 s un/ven/mer

4th 10 13 45 RA/ mer / ra 5th 11 15 36 sat/ jup /mer 6th 0 12 50 ke /mer /jup 7th 1 6 23 sun /mer /ra 8th 2 6 36 mars /moon /ven 9th 3 9 36 sat ven sat

10th 4 13 45 ven /ven / sun 11th 5 15 36 moon /jp /ra 12th 6 12 50 ra /mer /ke planets SUN I 14 33 MO /JU /ME MOON 3 4 25 SA /SA /VE

MARS 0 16 51 VE /MO /SA MER 1 14 28 MO JU /ME JUP 3 11 25 SA /MO /JP VEN 0 21 02 VE /JP /VE SAT 4 13 28 VE /VE /VE

RAH 4 19 52 VE RA MO KETU 10 19 52 RA /SA /MARS UR 6 24 43 NEP 7 25 58 Her present mahadasa ismercury antara is of jup will she marriage n this peried Her 7th sub lard mer is also her 6th sub lard mercury her 8 11 lard will give permission to her marriage i want to know the openion of the membersof this group

thanking you strawberry1948@ groups.com --0-1668316165-1121480462=:62512Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit<P>Sir & nbsp; <BR> & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; I am new member of your group & nbsp; since last week & nbsp; I am <BR>fortunate enough to look at all big astrologers discassions & nbsp;

<BR> & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; Here i got a chart & nbsp; & nbsp; ,female staying in virginia doing

Guest guest

Dear Santa Boorla

How are you casting the Charts ? Manually or thru a S.W.

The SW must allow for foreign births as well, without your converting time, etc.

good luck

Santa Boorla <strawberry1948 wrote:

Sir

I am verylucky to read all these discuissns about the failure of space ship and all by stalwarts of astrology

i didnt find a reply of rajakumars querry11 july, about benifics and malifics of k p system if any one tellus it helps so many new students .

I allways had a doubt when attemting to cast a chart for nri births

Till now I am converting that (foreign)place into Ist and makeing the chart readings are comeing near .

For a native born in america if i get 10 30 hrs latter lagna how will it work what is the correct procedure

I requst my seniors to deal with this topic once

thanking you

strawberry1948 santa boorla

Start your day with - make it your home page

--------- A.R.Raichur bombayanant_1608

raichuranant

USE ONE OF THESE ADDRESS ES ONLYtel: 022-2506 2609 ---------

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Hello Dev,

I add my replies/comments to your questions in your message appended below.

Best wishes.

-

" kdsips " <kdsips

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 4:05 PM

QUERRY

| Dear Guruji Pranaam,

| I have following question for you.

|

|

| 1 As per the Order of significations ,Basic Education is

| represented by following order: 4th House, Moon and Mercury.If 4th

| house doesnt contain a mooltrikona sign for example in case of pisces

| ascendent ,will the affliction of MEP of 4th house causes problem in

| basic studies,Even though it doesnt have a mooltrikona sign.

| YES. YOU CAN SEE THE LORD OF THE SECOND HOUSE IN PLACE OF FOURTH HOUSE.

| 2 secondly, a single house represents multiple meanings for ex 4th

| house represents basic education,comforts,assets.How will one find

| out which out of basic education,comforts,assets will be affected.

| THERE ARE SEPARATE SIGNIFICATORS AND ADDITIONAL HOUSES FOR COMFORTS,

ASSETS, ETC.

| regards

| Dev

|

|

|

|

|

• 1 year later...

dear gaurav ji,

i think if you are talking about house no. 8 here, then latter would

be correct.

me too looking forward to senior member's comments.

yours respectfully

jitin syal

, " gaurav sharma "

<sandybablu wrote:

>

> LK 1952 Page #953 Line #8

> is " yeh grah sanichar ba mangal badh ka hai "

>

> It should be like this

> " yeh ghar sanichar ba mangal badh ka hai "

>

> looking forward any help from senior members of the group

>

> Thanks

> Gaurav sharma

>

Dear Gaurav,

For someone who just started learning Urdu within the last few months, you are doing absolutely great.

You are correct, this is a misprint in Lal Kitab. The word should be "ghar" and not "grah"

Thanks for pointing this out. May God bless you.

Rajinder Bhatia --- On Mon, 12/22/08, gaurav sharma <sandybablu wrote:

gaurav sharma <sandybablu Querry Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 9:00 PM

LK 1952 Page #953 Line #8is "yeh grah sanichar ba mangal badh ka hai"It should be like this "yeh ghar sanichar ba mangal badh ka hai"looking forward any help from senior members of the groupThanksGaurav sharma

Thanks Bhatia Ji

It is your blessings, encouragement and guidance that helps me time to

time

Thanks a lot

Gaurav Sharma

, Rajinder Bhatia

<rajinderbhatia2002 wrote:

>

> Dear Gaurav,

> For someone who just started learning Urdu within the last few

months, you are doing absolutely great.

> You are correct, this is a misprint in Lal Kitab. The word should be

" ghar " and not " grah "

>  

> Thanks for pointing this out. May God bless you.

>  

> Rajinder Bhatia 

>

> --- On Mon, 12/22/08, gaurav sharma <sandybablu wrote:

>

> gaurav sharma <sandybablu

> Querry

>

> Monday, December 22, 2008, 9:00 PM

LK 1952 Page #953 Line #8

> is " yeh grah sanichar ba mangal badh ka hai "

>

> It should be like this

> " yeh ghar sanichar ba mangal badh ka hai "

>

> looking forward any help from senior members of the group

>

> Thanks

> Gaurav sharma

>

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

In LAL KITAB, when we read any part, we should be very careful in making link of any line with another part, because, your writing requires to be written as

jab shukkar aur budh, dono hi nasht ho gayey hon ( " (nishani aisae shakas ke janam se hee iss kee talukadaar isteriyan-behin-bhua-fufi bagaira hee marti gayi hon) " , is related with the actual formation of lines of union - shadi rekha. Where as AURAT REKHA is represented as a parallel line just running alongwith fate line or life line, which you can watch, if you are viewing original urdu text, there is an image showing shadi rekha twice, one is forked on mount of mercury and another line showing it`s merger in life line on mount of venus, thus line on mount of Venus, which generally runs parallel to life line or it may just run parallel to fate line and generally merges into these lines, alongwith which it runs, is known as AURAT REKHA.

rabinder nath bhandari

On 06/03/2009, gaurav sharma <sandybablu wrote:

Lal Kitab 1952 page# 1071 line# 9 is " (nishani aisae shakas ke janam se hee iss kee talukadaar isteriyan-behin-bhua-fufi bagaira hee marti gayi hon) " aurat " rekha ke sathAny body explain it that what is " aurat rekha "

Thanks Gaurav Sharma

Guest guest

Gaurav ji, i don't know about aurat rekha it could possibelly be shadi

rekha. What i found interesting in this line is mention of bhua fufi.

Does fufi means a married paternal aunt and bhua unmarried. There has

to be some difference in these 2 terms. Regards. Kulbir.

On 3/6/09, gaurav sharma <sandybablu wrote:

> Lal Kitab 1952 page# 1071 line# 9 is

>

> " (nishani aisae shakas ke janam se hee iss kee talukadaar

> isteriyan-behin-bhua-fufi bagaira hee marti gayi hon) " aurat " rekha ke sath

>

> Any body explain it that what is " aurat rekha "

> Thanks

> Gaurav Sharma

>

>

--

Sent from my mobile device

Guest guest

" (nishani aisae shakas ke janam se hee iss kee talukadaar isteriyan-behin-bhua-fufi bagaira hee marti gayi hon) " this message is linked with forked SHADI REKHA, Bdh ke saath Mangal Bad kaa saath dekhayega, kyonki Budh, apne mutallaka rishedaron ke liye manda asar denewala hoga, jis ki wajah Mangal Bad hoga, magar SHADI REKHA ka matlab AURAT REKHA nahin hai, AURAT rekha hatheli mein KISMAT rekha aur UMAR rekha ke saath payee jayegee.

rabinder bhandari

On 06/03/2009, kulbir bance <kulbirbance wrote:

Gaurav ji, i don't know about aurat rekha it could possibelly be shadirekha. What i found interesting in this line is mention of bhua fufi.Does fufi means a married paternal aunt and bhua unmarried. There has

to be some difference in these 2 terms. Regards. Kulbir.On 3/6/09, gaurav sharma <sandybablu wrote:

> Lal Kitab 1952 page# 1071 line# 9 is>> " (nishani aisae shakas ke janam se hee iss kee talukadaar> isteriyan-behin-bhua-fufi bagaira hee marti gayi hon) " aurat " rekha ke sath>

> Any body explain it that what is " aurat rekha " > Thanks> Gaurav Sharma>>-- Sent from my mobile device

Guest guest

Thanks a lot Bhandari Ji and Kulbir Ji for replying and clarifying aurat rekha

thanks again

gaurav sharma

, Mr Bhandari <bhandari1951 wrote:

>

> In LAL KITAB, when we read any part, we should be very careful in making

> link of any line with another part, because, your writing requires to be

> written as

> *jab shukkar aur budh, dono hi nasht ho gayey hon ( " (nishani aisae shakas ke

> janam se hee iss kee talukadaar isteriyan-behin-bhua-fufi bagaira hee marti

> gayi hon) " , is related with the actual formation of lines of union - shadi

> rekha. Where as AURAT REKHA is represented as a parallel line just running

> alongwith fate line or life line, which you can watch, if you are viewing

> original urdu text, there is an image showing shadi rekha** twice, one is

> forked on mount of mercury and another line showing it`s merger in life line

> on mount of venus, thus line on mount of Venus, which generally runs

> parallel to life line or it may just run parallel to fate line and generally

> merges into these lines, alongwith which it runs, is known as AURAT REKHA.*

>

> **

>

> *rabinder nath bhandari*

>

> On 06/03/2009, gaurav sharma <sandybablu wrote:

> >

> > Lal Kitab 1952 page# 1071 line# 9 is

> >

> > " (nishani aisae shakas ke janam se hee iss kee talukadaar

> > isteriyan-behin-bhua-fufi bagaira hee marti gayi hon) " aurat " rekha ke sath

> >

> > Any body explain it that what is " aurat rekha "

> > Thanks

> > Gaurav Sharma

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Respected Bhandari ji,

I have a query regarding the Shadi/aurat rekha along Umar rekha.

what would be the effect of it position with respect to Burj of Venus &

Rahu(house No 12). Umar rekha runs between two burjs. I feel that the direction

of both the ends of aurat/shadi rekha at the joining place with umar rekha will

be deciding factor of good/bad result.

Regards

Nirmal

>

> " (nishani aisae shakas ke janam se hee iss kee talukadaar

> isteriyan-behin-bhua-fufi bagaira hee marti gayi hon) "

> this message is linked with forked SHADI REKHA, Bdh ke saath Mangal Bad kaa

> saath dekhayega, kyonki Budh, apne mutallaka rishedaron ke liye manda asar

> denewala hoga, jis ki wajah Mangal Bad hoga, magar SHADI REKHA ka matlab

> AURAT REKHA nahin hai, AURAT rekha hatheli mein KISMAT rekha aur UMAR rekha

> ke saath payee jayegee.

>

> rabinder bhandari

>

>

> On 06/03/2009, kulbir bance <kulbirbance wrote:

>

> > Gaurav ji, i don't know about aurat rekha it could possibelly be shadi

> > rekha. What i found interesting in this line is mention of bhua fufi.

> > Does fufi means a married paternal aunt and bhua unmarried. There has

> > to be some difference in these 2 terms. Regards. Kulbir.

> >

> > On 3/6/09, gaurav sharma <sandybablu <sandybablu%40>>

> > wrote:

> > > Lal Kitab 1952 page# 1071 line# 9 is

> > >

> > > " (nishani aisae shakas ke janam se hee iss kee talukadaar

> > > isteriyan-behin-bhua-fufi bagaira hee marti gayi hon) " aurat " rekha ke

> > sath

> > >

> > > Any body explain it that what is " aurat rekha "

> > > Thanks

> > > Gaurav Sharma

> > >

> > >

> >

> > --

> > Sent from my mobile device

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Nirmal Ji, Namashkar.

Aurat Rekha always runs along inner side of Life Line towards mount of Venus, not towards house No.12, and if it runs alongwith Fate Line (Kismat Rekha), it runs towars outer side i.e. towards mount of Moon, and it`s merging point into any of these two lines quotes the time of final union i.e. marriage of that person i.e. WHEN THIS LINE IS FOUND ON THE HAND OF A MAN, IT REPRESENTS AURAT AND WHEN IT IS FOUND IN THE HAND OF A WOMAN, IT REPRESENTS MARD (HUSBAND), but in the topic under consideration, only word AURAT REKHA is quoted, but in fact this line is quoted in LAL KITAB as HONAEY WALA MARD AUR HONAEY WALI AURAT SE MURAD HOGI.

with regards....rabinder bhandari

On 08/03/2009, Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj <nirbhar wrote:

Respected Bhandari ji,I have a query regarding the Shadi/aurat rekha along Umar rekha. what would be the effect of it position with respect to Burj of Venus & Rahu(house No 12). Umar rekha runs between two burjs. I feel that the direction of both the ends of aurat/shadi rekha at the joining place with umar rekha will be deciding factor of good/bad result.

RegardsNirmal , Mr Bhandari <bhandari1951 wrote:

>> " (nishani aisae shakas ke janam se hee iss kee talukadaar> isteriyan-behin-bhua-fufi bagaira hee marti gayi hon) " > this message is linked with forked SHADI REKHA, Bdh ke saath Mangal Bad kaa

> saath dekhayega, kyonki Budh, apne mutallaka rishedaron ke liye manda asar> denewala hoga, jis ki wajah Mangal Bad hoga, magar SHADI REKHA ka matlab> AURAT REKHA nahin hai, AURAT rekha hatheli mein KISMAT rekha aur UMAR rekha

> ke saath payee jayegee.> > rabinder bhandari> > > On 06/03/2009, kulbir bance <kulbirbance wrote:> > > Gaurav ji, i don't know about aurat rekha it could possibelly be shadi

> > rekha. What i found interesting in this line is mention of bhua fufi.> > Does fufi means a married paternal aunt and bhua unmarried. There has> > to be some difference in these 2 terms. Regards. Kulbir.

> >> > On 3/6/09, gaurav sharma <sandybablu <sandybablu%40>>> > wrote:

> > > Lal Kitab 1952 page# 1071 line# 9 is> > >> > > " (nishani aisae shakas ke janam se hee iss kee talukadaar> > > isteriyan-behin-bhua-fufi bagaira hee marti gayi hon) " aurat " rekha ke

> > sath> > >> > > Any body explain it that what is " aurat rekha " > > > Thanks> > > Gaurav Sharma> > >> > >> >> > --

> > Sent from my mobile device> > > >>

Guest guest

Thanks Bhandari Ji,

You have cleared my doubts.

Regards

Nirmal

>

> Nirmal Ji, Namashkar.

>

> Aurat Rekha always runs along inner side of Life Line towards mount of

> Venus, not towards house No.12, and if it runs alongwith Fate Line (Kismat

> Rekha), it runs towars outer side i.e. towards mount of Moon, and it`s

> merging point into any of these two lines quotes the time of final union

> i.e. marriage of that person i.e. *WHEN THIS LINE IS FOUND ON THE HAND OF A

> MAN, IT REPRESENTS AURAT AND WHEN IT IS FOUND IN THE HAND OF A WOMAN, IT

> REPRESENTS MARD (HUSBAND), *but in the topic under consideration, only word

> AURAT REKHA is quoted, but in fact this line is quoted in LAL KITAB as

> HONAEY WALA MARD AUR HONAEY WALI AURAT SE MURAD HOGI.

>

> with regards....rabinder bhandari

> On 08/03/2009, Nirmal Kumar Bhardwaj <nirbhar wrote:

> >

> > Respected Bhandari ji,

> > I have a query regarding the Shadi/aurat rekha along Umar rekha.

> > what would be the effect of it position with respect to Burj of Venus &

> > Rahu(house No 12). Umar rekha runs between two burjs. I feel that the

> > direction of both the ends of aurat/shadi rekha at the joining place with

> > umar rekha will be deciding factor of good/bad result.

> > Regards

> > Nirmal

> > <%40>, Mr

> > Bhandari <bhandari1951@> wrote:

> > >

> > > " (nishani aisae shakas ke janam se hee iss kee talukadaar

> > > isteriyan-behin-bhua-fufi bagaira hee marti gayi hon) "

> > > this message is linked with forked SHADI REKHA, Bdh ke saath Mangal Bad

> > kaa

> > > saath dekhayega, kyonki Budh, apne mutallaka rishedaron ke liye manda

> > asar

> > > denewala hoga, jis ki wajah Mangal Bad hoga, magar SHADI REKHA ka matlab

> > > AURAT REKHA nahin hai, AURAT rekha hatheli mein KISMAT rekha aur UMAR

> > rekha

> > > ke saath payee jayegee.

> > >

> > > rabinder bhandari

> > >

> > >

> > > On 06/03/2009, kulbir bance <kulbirbance@> wrote:

> > >

> > > > Gaurav ji, i don't know about aurat rekha it could possibelly be shadi

> > > > rekha. What i found interesting in this line is mention of bhua fufi.

> > > > Does fufi means a married paternal aunt and bhua unmarried. There has

> > > > to be some difference in these 2 terms. Regards. Kulbir.

> > > >

> > > > On 3/6/09, gaurav sharma <sandybablu@ <sandybablu%40>>

> > > > wrote:

> > > > > Lal Kitab 1952 page# 1071 line# 9 is

> > > > >

> > > > > " (nishani aisae shakas ke janam se hee iss kee talukadaar

> > > > > isteriyan-behin-bhua-fufi bagaira hee marti gayi hon) " aurat " rekha ke

> > > > sath

> > > > >

> > > > > Any body explain it that what is " aurat rekha "

> > > > > Thanks

> > > > > Gaurav Sharma

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > --

> > > > Sent from my mobile device

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Dear Sir;

My Birth details are :

DOB 15.12.1976

POB Moradabad (U.P.)

TOB 21:45

Please tell when i am going to marry & why it is not finalizing

Regards;

Pankaj

• 2 months later...
Guest guest

Guruji,

the quantity of dhak wood is 4-5 quintals per month and not

per day.

Regards.

Kulbir.

On 7/7/09, kulbir bance <kulbirbance wrote:

> Guruji, thanks for explaining. Now all doubts are cleared regarding

> finding out dhoke ka grah. Regards. Kulbir.

>

> On 7/7/09, < wrote:

>> Dear Jain ji,

>>

>> The instructions to place the sun on top of the same year column [ dhoke

>> ke

>> grah table] as is placed in the kundali house amounts to the same as

>> instructing to place the sun on top of the year column when it reaches

>> the

>> first house.

>>

>> Sun reaches the first house in the Varsh Phal kundali in the same year as

>> it

>> is placed in the janma kundali house except when it is placed in the 6th

>> house and the 9th house. The 6th house sun reaches the 1st house of varsh

>> phal kundali in the 9th year and the 9th house sun reaches in the 6th

>> year.

>> For this an extra instruction is given which is there in the Arun sanhita

>> page 42 [top].

>>

>> The instructions for the sun placed in the 7th house of the janma kundali

>> are that it will be written on top of the same year column i.e. 7th year

>> except when the 1st house is vacant; in that case it will be written on

>> top

>> of the 5th year column.

>>

>> God bless you

>>

>> Bhooshan Priya

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> , " mpj571 " <mpj571 wrote:

>>>

>>> Very respected Bhooshan ji,

>>>

>>> Thank you sir for your encouragement. I had missed the instructions for

>>> the sun in the 7th house though the Arun Sanhita gives it. Sir, the book

>>> says that place the sun on top of the same line where the sun is placed

>>> in

>>> the janma kundali except for the 6th sun and the 9th sun. It does not

>>> say

>>> that place the sun on the top the year it goes to the 1st house. With

>>> great respect.

>>>

>>> MP Jain

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>> , " "

>>> <@> wrote:

>>> >

>>> > Dear Jain ji,

>>> >

>>> > I appreciate your effort. It is really very touching to see you make

>>> > an

>>> > effort where others preferred to keep quite.

>>> >

>>> > You missed the condition for the Sun laid down in the 1952 ed.and that

>>> > is why you got a wrong dhoke ka grah.

>>> >

>>> > Shri Vipin Shukla ji is right. The dhoke ka grah for the 44th year of

>>> > the example kundali at the end of the 1942 edition will be MARS.

>>> >

>>> > Keep your inquisitive spirits high.

>>> >

>>> > God bless you,

>>> >

>>> > Bhooshan Priya

>>> >

>>> >

>>> >

>>> >

>>> >

>>> >

>>> > , " mpj571 " <mpj571@> wrote:

>>> > >

>>> > > Sirs,

>>> > >

>>> > > According to my calculation the dhoke ka grah for the 44th year

>>> > > should

>>> > > be the MOON.

>>> > >

>>> > > In the Janma Kundali the Sun is in the 7th house. It reaches the

>>> > > throne in the 7th year. Therefore if the sun is written on top of

>>> > > the

>>> > > 7th year and the sequence of dhoke ke grah completed then the MOON

>>> > > will emerge as the dhoke ka grah for the 44th year.Therefore it

>>> > > should

>>> > > be moon in place of venus as printed in the book.

>>> > >

>>> > > Others may also verify this.

>>> > >

>>> > > Respectfully,

>>> > >

>>> > > MP Jain

>>> > >

>>> > >

>>> > >

>>> > >

>>> > >

>>> > >

>>> > >

>>> > >

>>> > >

>>> > >

>>> > > , " lalkitabee "

>>> > > <lalkitabee@>

>>> > > wrote:

>>> > > >

>>> > > > Res learned members

>>> > > >

>>> > > >

>>> > > > Before discussing the " Mukammal kundali " in detail as Kulbir Ji

>>> > > > has

>>> > > > desired, I would like to point out what appears to be a printing

>>> > > > mistake in the original book. I have a doubt about MUKAMMAL

>>> > > > KUNDALI,I think there shud be a correction in original Lalkitab

>>> > > > 1942

>>> > > > edition at page no.384.

>>> > > >

>>> > > > There Pujya Pandit Ji mentioned venus as " DHOKEY KA GRAH " in khana

>>> > > > 10 of MUKAMMAL KUNDALI.. But as per the system of " DHOKEY KA GRAH "

>>> > > > ,I found that it shud be Mars not Venus.

>>> > > >

>>> > > > Please share ur views about this.Specially I invite Mr.Varun Ji,

>>> > > > Umesh Ji,Bhatia ji ,Yograj Ji,Kondal Ji & Kulbir Ji & Mr.

>>> > > > Wandahl.It

>>> > > > is request from me to spare some time from daily life of own of

>>> > > > all

>>> > > > of u.

>>> > > >

>>> > > > Once it is settled whether there is a mistake or not,then I can

>>> > > > proceed with the discussion.

>>> > > >

>>> > > > With Regards

>>> > > >

>>> > > > Pt.Lalkitabee

>>> > > >