IndiaDivine.org

Business Offers - Part time and Full Time

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear all,

Those who are having Home business where you have a regular crowd of people coming in for your services, please note that among other business activities, I am into regular supplying of Ladies Garments ( Tops, Nighties, Malmal Kurties,etc.), to those who conduct exhibitions, and if any of You lady members wishes to procure this from me, are welcome to do so. Goods sold would have to be Paid for, Unsold would be taken back within a stipulated period. I have other items too which may follow later once the business relationship is established. We do not deal with midlemen and only deal with either manufacturers or get the goods made on Contract Job work so you can be assured about our price structures.

For the other members who may be interested I am also informing that I am a Mutual Funds Distributor. If anyone is interested in getting Investments done from his sources and contacts, very good incentives can be provided for making Sales. You do not need to invest a single rupee in this Profession. All expenses would be borne with me.

Those who are Electrical or Mechanical Engineers and have contacts with Industries using/making Furnaces, into Heattreatment, Steel plants, please note that I am one of the largest stockists for Furnace Heating elements in india with a reputation for Quality since last half a century in this business, and if you can make use of your contacts, this can prove to be the best source of income.

Only those who are serious may contact me on my Cell Number 09323522663. Those who just want to enjoy "knowing" what it is all about, please excuse. I am a busy person and do not like wasting time, but respect people who talk to the point.

regards,

Bhaskar.