IndiaDivine.org

Reply from Bhaskar DG, Kolkata A questionrelated to dietary....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Respected Bhaskar ji:

[A] I deeply regret that I have succeeded in offending you without intending to do so; that you find my attitude at fault. I am astounded that you read so much in what was essentially a little matter! I am 56. I imagine you are older than me. In any event, it behoves neither of us to continue in this vein! [Other Group Members are reading our replies to each other.] I was under the impression that I have been most repectful while addressing you both.

You made your point in your previous reply that my query is vague. I have also comprehended that you want to focus on Chart-specfic queries only; that you have no time for abstract / esoteric queries. It's a perfectly reasonable condition. I have no quarrel with you on this score. Very well, so be it. Trust this will mollify you.

[C] Sir, let us, please, leave respected Neelam ji out of this. I will be more than happy to correspond only with you.

[D] I read a number of replies from you to other Members where you keep reminding that Members are entitled to answer of only one query free of cost. For more than one query, the Member concerned must pay. Further, it is also within my knowledge that you frequently berate Members for trying to elicit advice without paying for it / failing to pay you after eliciting advice. Is it not so? Now, I have several queries and desire to pay. Therefore the question of your fees.

[E] Sir, alas it is my misfortune that you should impute ulterior motives. There are none. I feel helpless at being suspected of lacking transparency / of disembling. I did not then, and do not now, wish to take advantage of your genorisity.

[F] I am very happy to learn that you spend substantially [about Rs 10,000/- p.m.] to help those less fortunate; that you are doing so since many years; that beyond the need to sustain your existence, you do not covet money. It is magnanimous of you. In this Age of 'Each One For Himself And Devil Take The Hindmost' it is laudable on your part. All in the Group should respect you for this: you have already earned mine. So much for my attitude.

[G] Beleagured as I am, I am in no position to look down on you, or anyone else, for that matter. I would not wish to. Aquarians rarely do. When you peruse my Chart and see for yourself, perhaps, you will then believe me. The question of trying to impress you by offering to pay [you for taking the pain to study my Chart and suggest remedies] cannot and does not arise. If, inadvertently, I have apeared otherwise in my reply, please now graciously accept this clarification in good faith. So much for my attitude.

[H] Besides, another Astrologer would not be impressed by my offering to compensate him / her for professional services. On the contrary, he / she would expect to be compensated. Now, if I cannot expect to impress another Astrologer by offering to compensate the individual concerned, I fail to understand why I would expect to impress you, in particular, by offering to compensate you [as you, by your own admission, also expect to be, (from others.)] Sir, I confess the logic eludes me.

I requested the particulars as I did not save them then. [it so happens I receive lot of mails in this ID and delete most after attending to them to make space for incoming mails. Apparently so do you.] You see, at that juncture I did not expect to refer to you for your professional services. I shall consider it a favour if you very kindly condescend to study my Chart and advise me. But, as a matter of principle, I must, insist, not for free. After all according to your own admission I am neither your enemy nor am I your friend. [but I am, indisputably, your namesake.] Why, then, should I, Bhaskar, seek / accept free service from Bhaskar ji? Again, so much for my attitude.

[J] I will furnish details (again) & my queries once we are in accord and provided it is within Bhaskar's means to afford the services of Bhaskar ji. If not, I will forget this unhappy episoide. Sir, the choice is yours. I conclude by once again apologising for offending you and hope you will accept above in good faith.

With respectful regards & best wishes,

Bhaskar DG: Your Namesake

-

Bhaskar

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 7:53 PM

Re: A question related to dietary....

Dear

I am sorry for the rebuke, but believe me it has got only to do with your, not being to the point or specific.

I have many reasons for not being interested in allowing Neelamji to reply to astrological queries, one among them, that she does not do professional consultations, leading to members harassing her, members asking for more, and she consequently referring me , for professional readings, which I am not comfortable with, the reasons for why, being another issue which is my personal problem.

You mentioned in your last mail that you are reading the replies given by me and Neelamji. Then you must have certainly read that I most of the times give a rejoinder to my replies mentioning clearly how much I charge for professional Consultations and where to look for How to pay. I do not understand why are you asking this now if you say that you read all mails.

Another point, I shall not accept your money for am not happy with your approach. If you are trying to prove or show that you have been not replied to your query because I am here for making you my customer, (Which is what the tone of your mail suggests), then you are highly mistakenly. I spend more than Rs.10000- on poor people every month,(doing this regularly for last 2 years and with a little reduced amount for last many years), and money has no great value or attraction for me, apart from being a important necessity in Life for everyone including me, but not more than that. I never compromise on principles, integrity and self respect. You can show that You can Pay, to some other astrologer, but not me. I do not get impressed easily. And I demand when I have to. In Your case I shall demand when I have to. I dont accept Dakshina, Charity or any such donations. I accept only the legitimate Fees for services given, and clear the account on both

Since I am offering a free reply to all as per my self made injunction, and you are no enemy to me, though not my friend, it would be injustice on my part to charge you any Fees, unless you ask for more than what is offered. Therefore I request you to please give me your birth details, and put a specific query rather than what you did before.

I once again at the cost of sounding pompous wish to say that I am a busy person and have no time for Esoterics or commenting on hearsay or talking about the weather, Life in general or what have you. This is only when my mood is relaxed. While working I wish to be absolute on mark and on toes. Therefore when your query comes as what would Saturn give when retrograde in Lagna , at the stage where I am in , in astrology this does not sound tangible, specific, or make sense to me. This is like saying to the Doctor that I am not feeling well. I need to know the full details before I comment, which is why I got perturbed by the mail and the response you received was due to this.

I shall wait for your birth details. And as mentioned at the start of this reply, I once again apologise for having hurt you.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, Bhaskar Dutta Gupta <arundhuti_dg wrote:>> Respected Bhaskar ji:> > Not being knowledgeable, I could not frame the query properly. I accept being rebuked. > > I did not realize that one must address mails either to you or to respected Neelam ji. Hope you will believe me. > > Inadvertently I wrote 'Ascendant' in place of 'Exalted'. > > My query relates to Exalted but Retrograde Saturn.> > I will send you the details sought. Kindly confirm your charges, address, and payment mode to enable me to do so. > > Rest assured I have no desire to waste your valuable time. > > Respectfully,> > Bhaskar DG> > - > Bhaskar > > Monday, April 20, 2009 11:11 PM> Fw: [JYOTISH_GA