IndiaDivine.org

Only Professional Chat Messages answered

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Only professional Chat Messages answered.

Dear Friends,

I just received a message from my better half who is a part of this Group though working behind the curtain .

There are many Chat messages on my chat, and most of them go either unanswered or the humorous ones are answered by my better half and the abusive ones by my son, or if very much abusive then I like to take over, for I enjoy this once in a while. These days I am less abusive so always looking for a chance to give vent to these feelings when someone provocates me.

Nowadays I rarely go to office (Though its working everyday and we dont observe Bank holidays) and handle work mostly from within my residential premises as we have 2 Flats together where I stay. Due to a Wi Fi connection, we are on networking most of the times, with 3 PC's simultaneously on, all the time, and myself is online for at least 16 hours of the day. Therefore most of my mails and chat messages are answered by the rest who handle my work due to overload ( On some payment of course, though they are my family members so what, one must always be given a incentive ) . I normally answer the chats only if they are serious prospective clients for me.

My request is to please come on chat only if anyone is interested in taking professional consultations from me, and not otherwise. Hello, Hi, Namaste, and JaiRamjiki takes away lot of time and mostly these lead to free asking of queries ultimately after this initial Hello Hi, prelimnaries is over, which I know very well of experience.

Hope the above is well understood.

regards,

Bhaskar.