IndiaDivine.org

Some Helpful Tips - 1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Some Helpful Tips

Dear friends,

As has been my motive always to go go Predictive rather than theoretical, I present below some points for day to day use, which would help one and all. I will be presenting more articles on these series, as time permits on various other subjects of Life too in near future.

Travel

Do not travel -

towards East on Monday and Saturday.

towards West on Sunday and Friday

towards North on Tuesday and Wednesday

towards South on Thursdays.

This means if You are in Delhi, do make travel plans to come to Hyderabad on Thursdays.

In any case Tuesdays must be avoided for long distance travel.

In any case Bhairini and Krittika must not

We already know through childhood that one must not travel on Amavasya or New Moon.

Shaving

Must not be done immediately (In fact must never be done) after breakfast, that is eating food, which most of us normally do ( I have stopped this 10 years back). Otherwise one tends to loose his virility, stamina and electric energy -charisma of his body. Avoid also on New Moon and Full Moon day.

Hair cut

Those ladies who want their hair to grow more denser and long must cut it in the first half of the Moon.

Cutting of Nails

Ladies who wish their nails to grow should cut them in the waxing period of the Moon.

Both men and women must avoid cutting nails on Fridays and Saturdays

Thursdays

Must be avoided for both Cutting of Nails, Shaving and Hair cut.

N.B. There are many more injunctions laid out by the Muhurtha Shashtra, but I am giving above just the barest rules which can be remembered and followed without going in details.