IndiaDivine.org

tantra...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

sir,

being vulnerable I must rely on your guidance to move in a new direction, and your trust that I can make it or be led to security and new hope.

for this I need to know about your conclusion to the story of my family...i.e the answers to the tantra problem..if i'm not being too overbearing i.e.

if I have to wait ,I will do so till you tell me to..

thanx........... kiran

Guest guest

Dear Kiran ji,

Do not consider this as a rebuke or else dont read further -You are sometimes writing in this Group, sometimes in another, sometimes on my personal id, about your query, and everytime it entails me having to reply you, which gives me a headache and irritation because never are your communcations specific at any point of time. When I have clearly asked you - Have you send me the Horary numbers I asked you to send about those who are staying with you under the same roof ? No You have not. Where is the number given by your husband and others staying with you ?

I like to finish the query within 2 exchanges maximum. But here you are elongating the matter like a Chewing gum, which does not comfort me, because exchanging 20 mails on same subject and getting nowehere is no solace for neither you, and neither me. But its a great waste of time on this side which could have been utilised on other matters, perhaps, more meaningful. When a person has to say "I Love you" it must be said within 3 words rather than beating around the bush, for these days nobody likes waiting, and moves on to other options.

Bhaskar.

, kiran dasaur <kirandasaur wrote:>> sir,> being vulnerable I must rely on your guidance to move in a new direction, and your trust that I can make it or be led to security and new hope. > for this I need to know about your conclusion to the story of my family...i.e the answers to the tantra problem..if i'm not being too overbearing i.e.> if I have to wait ,I will do so till you tell me to..> thanx........... kiran> >

Guest guest

I am extremely sorry sir,I had the numbers with me..but as the write up ended,it slipped out of my mind to include those numbers in it...after sending the mail....to which you have answered,I was afraid of sending another mail,lest you should get irritated,but seems,I 've already done so...the numbers are....madan gopal-----49------------------husband

Tanvi-----------------109----------------daughter

Manavi--------------63------------------daughter

Arnav[Ram]-------111-----------------Son

mine I have already told you in the other letterabout my father.....no:5

thank---you sir...for being so patient with me.....--- On Thu, 5/7/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: tantra... Date: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 2:03 AM

Dear Kiran ji,

Do not consider this as a rebuke or else dont read further -You are sometimes writing in this Group, sometimes in another, sometimes on my personal id, about your query, and everytime it entails me having to reply you, which gives me a headache and irritation because never are your communcations specific at any point of time. When I have clearly asked you - Have you send me the Horary numbers I asked you to send about those who are staying with you under the same roof ? No You have not. Where is the number given by your husband and others staying with you ?

I like to finish the query within 2 exchanges maximum. But here you are elongating the matter like a Chewing gum, which does not comfort me, because exchanging 20 mails on same subject and getting nowehere is no solace for neither you, and neither me. But its a great waste of time on this side which could have been utilised on other matters, perhaps, more meaningful. When a person has to say "I Love you" it must be said within 3 words rather than beating around the bush, for these days nobody likes waiting, and moves on to other options.

Bhaskar.

, kiran dasaur <kirandasaur@ ...> wrote:>> sir,> being vulnerable I must rely on your guidance to move in a new direction, and your trust that I can make it or be led to security and new hope. > for this I need to know about your conclusion to the story of my family...i.e the answers to the tantra problem..if i'm not being too overbearing i.e.> if I have to wait ,I will do so till you tell me to..> thanx....... .... kiran> >

Guest guest

Dear Kiranji,

None of these members are subject any more to influences of Tantra or

Black magic, so remove fears if any, on this account.

regards/Bhaskar.

, kiran dasaur <kirandasaur

wrote:

>

> I am extremely sorry sir,I had the numbers with me..but as the write

up ended,it slipped out of my mind to include those numbers in

it...after sending the mail....to which you have answered,I was afraid

of sending another mail,lest you should get irritated,but seems,I 've

already done so...the numbers are....madan

gopal-----49------------------husband

>

Tanvi-----------------109----------------daughter

>

Manavi--------------63------------------daughter

>

Arnav[Ram]-------111-----------------Son

> mine I have already told you in the other letterabout my

father.....no:5

> thank---you sir...for being so patient with me.....

>

> --- On Thu, 5/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

> Re: tantra...

>

> Thursday, May 7, 2009, 2:03 AM

>

>

>

Dear Kiran ji,

> Do not consider this as a rebuke or else dont read further -You are

sometimes writing in this Group, sometimes in another, sometimes on my

personal id, about your query, and everytime it entails me having to

reply you, which gives me a headache and irritation because never are

your communcations specific at any point of time. When I have clearly

asked you - Have you send me the Horary numbers I asked you to send

about those who are staying with you under the same roof ? No You have

not. Where is the number given by your husband and others staying with

you ?

> I like to finish the query within 2 exchanges maximum. But here you

are elongating the matter like a Chewing gum, which does not comfort me,

because exchanging 20 mails on same subject and getting nowehere is no

solace for neither you, and neither me. But its a great waste of time on

this side which could have been utilised on other matters, perhaps, more

meaningful. When a person has to say " I Love you " it must be said within

3 words rather than beating around the bush, for these days nobody likes

waiting, and moves on to other options.

> Bhaskar.

>

>

> , kiran dasaur <kirandasaur@

....> wrote:

> >

> > sir,

> > being vulnerable I must rely on your guidance to move in a

new direction, and your trust that I can make it or be led to security

and new hope.

> > for this I need to know about your conclusion to the story of my

family...i.e the answers to the tantra problem..if i'm not being too

overbearing i.e.

> > if I have to wait ,I will do so till you tell me to..

> > thanx....... .... kiran

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Your Dad and Mom are also clear, so please forget any worries and enjoy

Life.

About the rest of your family members (Brothers and sisters families), I

am actually not interested nor have the inclinations to check.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Kiranji,

>

> None of these members are subject any more to influences of Tantra or

> Black magic, so remove fears if any, on this account.

>

> regards/Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> , kiran dasaur kirandasaur@

> wrote:

> >

> > I am extremely sorry sir,I had the numbers with me..but as the write

> up ended,it slipped out of my mind to include those numbers in

> it...after sending the mail....to which you have answered,I was afraid

> of sending another mail,lest you should get irritated,but seems,I 've

> already done so...the numbers are....madan

> gopal-----49------------------husband

> >

> Tanvi-----------------109----------------daughter

> >

> Manavi--------------63------------------daughter

> >

> Arnav[Ram]-------111-----------------Son

> > mine I have already told you in the other letterabout my

> father.....no:5

> > thank---you sir...for being so patient with me.....

> >

> > --- On Thu, 5/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > Re: tantra...

> >

> > Thursday, May 7, 2009, 2:03 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Kiran ji,

> > Do not consider this as a rebuke or else dont read further -You are

> sometimes writing in this Group, sometimes in another, sometimes on my

> personal id, about your query, and everytime it entails me having to

> reply you, which gives me a headache and irritation because never are

> your communcations specific at any point of time. When I have clearly

> asked you - Have you send me the Horary numbers I asked you to send

> about those who are staying with you under the same roof ? No You have

> not. Where is the number given by your husband and others staying with

> you ?

> > I like to finish the query within 2 exchanges maximum. But here you

> are elongating the matter like a Chewing gum, which does not comfort

me,

> because exchanging 20 mails on same subject and getting nowehere is no

> solace for neither you, and neither me. But its a great waste of time

on

> this side which could have been utilised on other matters, perhaps,

more

> meaningful. When a person has to say " I Love you " it must be said

within

> 3 words rather than beating around the bush, for these days nobody

> waiting, and moves on to other options.

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> > , kiran dasaur <kirandasaur@

> ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > sir,

> > > being vulnerable I must rely on your guidance to move in a

> new direction, and your trust that I can make it or be led to security

> and new hope.

> > > for this I need to know about your conclusion to the story of my

> family...i.e the answers to the tantra problem..if i'm not being too

> overbearing i.e.

> > > if I have to wait ,I will do so till you tell me to..

> > > thanx....... .... kiran

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

thank you sir, and my father and others..?--- On Thu, 5/7/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: tantra... Date: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 4:34 AM

Dear Kiranji,None of these members are subject any more to influences of Tantra orBlack magic, so remove fears if any, on this account.regards/Bhaskar., kiran dasaur <kirandasaur@ ...>wrote:>> I am extremely sorry sir,I had the numbers with me..but as the writeup ended,it slipped out of my mind to include those numbers init...after sending the mail....to which you have answered,I was afraidof sending another mail,lest you should get irritated,but seems,I 'vealready done so...the numbers are....madangopal-----49- --------- --------husband> Tanvi------- --------- -109----- --------- --daughter> Manavi------ --------63- --------- --------daughter>

Arnav[Ram]-- -----111- --------- -------Son> mine I have already told you in the other letterabout myfather.....no: 5> thank---you sir...for being so patient with me.....>> --- On Thu, 5/7/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:>>> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> Re: tantra...> > Thursday, May 7, 2009, 2:03 AM>>>>>>>>>> Dear Kiran ji,> Do not consider this as a rebuke or else dont read further -You aresometimes writing in this Group, sometimes in another, sometimes on mypersonal id, about your query, and everytime it entails me having toreply you, which

gives me a headache and irritation because never areyour communcations specific at any point of time. When I have clearlyasked you - Have you send me the Horary numbers I asked you to sendabout those who are staying with you under the same roof ? No You havenot. Where is the number given by your husband and others staying withyou ?> I like to finish the query within 2 exchanges maximum. But here youare elongating the matter like a Chewing gum, which does not comfort me,because exchanging 20 mails on same subject and getting nowehere is nosolace for neither you, and neither me. But its a great waste of time onthis side which could have been utilised on other matters, perhaps, moremeaningful. When a person has to say "I Love you" it must be said within3 words rather than beating around the bush, for these days nobody likeswaiting, and moves on to other options.> Bhaskar.>>>

, kiran dasaur <kirandasaur wrote:> >> > sir,> > being vulnerable I must rely on your guidance to move in anew direction, and your trust that I can make it or be led to securityand new hope.> > for this I need to know about your conclusion to the story of myfamily...i.e the answers to the tantra problem..if i'm not being toooverbearing i.e.> > if I have to wait ,I will do so till you tell me to..> > thanx....... .... kiran> >> >>

Guest guest

I needed to know about my father the most..If He is clear...eveything & everybody is fine....thankyou sir,for your kind co-operation and valuable time you spent to me............--- On Thu, 5/7/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: tantra... Date: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 4:36 AM

Your Dad and Mom are also clear, so please forget any worries and enjoyLife.About the rest of your family members (Brothers and sisters families), Iam actually not interested nor have the inclinations to check.best wishes,Bhaskar., "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>wrote:>>> Dear Kiranji,>> None of these members are subject any more to influences of Tantra or> Black magic, so remove fears if any, on this account.>> regards/Bhaskar.>>>>> , kiran dasaur kirandasaur@> wrote:> >> > I am extremely sorry sir,I had the numbers with me..but as the write> up ended,it slipped out of my mind to include those numbers in> it...after sending the mail....to which you have answered,I was afraid> of sending another mail,lest you should get irritated,but seems,I 've> already done so...the numbers are....madan> gopal-----49- --------- --------husband> >> Tanvi------- --------- -109----- --------- --daughter> >> Manavi------ --------63- --------- --------daughter> >> Arnav[Ram]-- -----111- --------- -------Son> > mine I have already told you in the other letterabout my> father.....no: 5> > thank---you sir...for being so patient with me.....> >> > --- On Thu, 5/7/09,

Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> >> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > Re: tantra...> > > > Thursday, May 7, 2009, 2:03 AM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Dear Kiran ji,> > Do not consider this as a rebuke or else dont read further -You are> sometimes writing in this Group, sometimes in another, sometimes on my> personal id, about your query, and everytime it entails me having to> reply you, which gives me a headache and irritation because never are> your communcations specific at any point of time. When I have clearly>

asked you - Have you send me the Horary numbers I asked you to send> about those who are staying with you under the same roof ? No You have> not. Where is the number given by your husband and others staying with> you ?> > I like to finish the query within 2 exchanges maximum. But here you> are elongating the matter like a Chewing gum, which does not comfortme,> because exchanging 20 mails on same subject and getting nowehere is no> solace for neither you, and neither me. But its a great waste of timeon> this side which could have been utilised on other matters, perhaps,more> meaningful. When a person has to say "I Love you" it must be saidwithin> 3 words rather than beating around the bush, for these days nobodylikes> waiting, and moves on to other options.> > Bhaskar.> >> >> > @ .

com, kiran dasaur <kirandasaur@> ...> wrote:> > >> > > sir,> > > being vulnerable I must rely on your guidance to move in a> new direction, and your trust that I can make it or be led to security> and new hope.> > > for this I need to know about your conclusion to the story of my> family...i.e the answers to the tantra problem..if i'm not being too> overbearing i.e.> > > if I have to wait ,I will do so till you tell me to..> > > thanx....... .... kiran> > >> > >> >>