IndiaDivine.org

Notice for New members

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear New members,

Welcome to the Group,

Be informed that if you require the free answer to your one Query disturbing Your Life, then you have to call me at my number 09323522663, register your name and id and message number, in order to enable for you to receive your reply.

Hope this is understood. Without your phone call, the query would not be eligible for reply.

regards,

Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Namaskar Guruji,

I am Vijay from ahmedabad: Here is my details:

DOB: 14.11.1981 time: 08:00 am, Ahmedabad

I am doing service in ahmedabad. I wanted to start a Business with two parteners. Their DOB are as below:

Partener1: 25.12.1969

Partener2: 15.04.1984.

here are my questions:

Q1: Will the bussiness run in success?? ( bussines is repairing of the machines)

Q2: Can you suggest a name of the firm??

Q3: What is the suitable time to start (between 25 may to 5 jun).

Awaiting for your reply..

Vijay--- On Mon, 11/5/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Notice for New members Date: Monday, 11 May, 2009, 6:42 PM

Dear New members,

Welcome to the Group,

Be informed that if you require the free answer to your one Query disturbing Your Life, then you have to call me at my number 09323522663, register your name and id and message number, in order to enable for you to receive your reply.

Hope this is understood. Without your phone call, the query would not be eligible for reply.

regards,

Bhaskar.

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

hai sirthis is kollepara vera venkata satya surya parvatha narasimha raomy date of birth is 29-november-1985sir may i know when will my life will be settleBhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Monday, 11 May, 2009 6:42:53 PMSubject:

Notice for New members

Dear New members,

Welcome to the Group,

regards,

Bhaskar.

Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition * Click here!

Guest guest

Mr.Narsimha,

Dont waste time please.

You have called me but wheres your birth place ?

And what do you mean by settling in Life ?

Marriage, money, Health, grandchildren, retirement- What ?????????????????????????????????????????

Be short, sweet and specific.

Bhaskar.

, Narasimha Kollepara <kolleparanarasimha wrote:>> hai sir> this is kollepara vera venkata satya surya parvatha narasimha rao> my date of birth is 29-november-1985> sir may i know when will my life will be settle> > > > > ________________________________> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish > Monday, 11 May, 2009 6:42:53 PM> Notice for New members> > > > > > Dear New members,> Welcome to the Group,> Be informed that if you require the free answer to your one Query disturbing Your Life, then you have to call me at my number 09323522663, register your name and id and message number, in order to enable for you to receive your reply.> Hope this is understood. Without your phone call, the query would not be eligible for reply.> regards,> Bhaskar.> > > > > Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition http://downloads./in/firefox/?fr=om_email_firefox>

Guest guest

sirsorry to disturb,my name is kollepara vera venkata satya surya parvatha narasimha raomy date of birth is 29-november-1985, birth place is Tadepalligudem, West godavari Dist, A.P.1. I Want to know when i will get marriage and how my marriage will there happy or sadly2. what will be my financial position in futurethanking younarasimhaBhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Tuesday, 12 May, 2009 7:33:48 PM Re: Notice for New members

Mr.Narsimha,

Dont waste time please.

You have called me but wheres your birth place ?

And what do you mean by settling in Life ?

Marriage, money, Health, grandchildren, retirement- What ???????????? ????????? ????????? ????????? ??

Be short, sweet and specific.

Bhaskar.

, Narasimha Kollepara <kolleparanarasimha@ ...> wrote:>> hai sir> this is kollepara vera venkata satya surya parvatha narasimha rao> my date of birth is 29-november- 1985> sir may i know when will my life will be settle> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > Monday, 11 May, 2009 6:42:53 PM> Notice for New members> > > > > > Dear New members,> Welcome to the Group,> Be informed that if you require the free answer to your one Query disturbing Your Life, then you have to call me at my number 09323522663, register your name and id and message number, in order to enable for you to receive your reply.> Hope this is understood. Without your

phone call, the query would not be eligible for reply.> regards,> Bhaskar.> > > > > Now surf faster and smarter ! Check out the new Firefox 3 - Edition http://downloads. / in/firefox/ ?fr=om_email_ firefox>

Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more!