IndiaDivine.org

Bhagya and Karma

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

It is believed that every moment and happening in our life is predestined, and

is the result of karma's of our past life. but what about the karma of our

present life, whether these can add something to the future of this life? i

thought yesterday while sitting on the terrace of my building and seeing the big

red sun set and spreading beautiful colors on the canvas of sky.

the answer immediately come to my mind that yes of course every karma has its

fruits whether earlier or later whenever a karma get ripened it will give it's

effect and there is no need of another birth. Life is like a canvas, or the

better term is the 'time' on which we are painting from time immemorial since

past several lives and every stroke of brush of karma has to leave it's effect

on it.

If we really want to change our destiny,we can not do it because the past karmas

can not be undone. we can add new favorable and auspicious times to our existing

life by a real hard work.

interestingly we have an option of rubber also by which we can remove all the

work done on the canvas of time, and no more consequences of the past karma and

present karma will come in the future life.

That rubber is brahma gyan, after attaining which no karma is left.

Guest guest

Is it so easy to attain brahma gyan?--- On Thu, 5/14/09, microdharam2 <microdharma wrote:

microdharam2 <microdharma Bhagya and Karma Date: Thursday, May 14, 2009, 3:58 AM

It is believed that every moment and happening in our life is predestined, and is the result of karma's of our past life. but what about the karma of our present life, whether these can add something to the future of this life? i thought yesterday while sitting on the terrace of my building and seeing the big red sun set and spreading beautiful colors on the canvas of sky.the answer immediately come to my mind that yes of course every karma has its fruits whether earlier or later whenever a karma get ripened it will give it's effect and there is no need of another birth. Life is like a canvas, or the better term is the 'time' on which we are painting from time immemorial since past several lives and every stroke of brush of karma has to leave it's effect on it.If we really want to change our destiny,we can not do it because the past karmas can not be undone. we can add new favorable and auspicious times to our existing life by a real

hard work.interestingly we have an option of rubber also by which we can remove all the work done on the canvas of time, and no more consequences of the past karma and present karma will come in the future life.That rubber is brahma gyan, after attaining which no karma is left.

Guest guest

who wants to attain brahma gyan seriously now a days.

famous saying of Kabir-

Jin khoja tin payeeyan, gahre pani paith,

me bapura budan dara, raha kinare baith.

the meaning is that those who searched for the pearls (Gyan) ultimately found it after submerging themselves very deep in the water, although i also wanted to get those pearls but due to fear of drowning remain sitting at the sea shore and found nothing.

Regards

kiran dasaur <kirandasaur Sent: Thursday, 14 May, 2009 1:51:46 PMRe: Bhagya and Karma

Is it so easy to attain brahma gyan?--- On Thu, 5/14/09, microdharam2 <microdharma@ .in> wrote:

microdharam2 <microdharma@ .in> Bhagya and KarmaThursday, May 14, 2009, 3:58 AM

It is believed that every moment and happening in our life is predestined, and is the result of karma's of our past life. but what about the karma of our present life, whether these can add something to the future of this life? i thought yesterday while sitting on the terrace of my building and seeing the big red sun set and spreading beautiful colors on the canvas of sky.the answer immediately come to my mind that yes of course every karma has its fruits whether earlier or later whenever a karma get ripened it will give it's effect and there is no need of another birth. Life is like a canvas, or the better term is the 'time' on which we are painting from time immemorial since past several lives and every stroke of brush of karma has to leave it's effect on it.If we really want to change our destiny,we can not do it because the past karmas can not be undone. we can add new favorable and auspicious times to our existing life by a real

hard work.interestingly we have an option of rubber also by which we can remove all the work done on the canvas of time, and no more consequences of the past karma and present karma will come in the future life.That rubber is brahma gyan, after attaining which no karma is left.

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

ye Dharmendra ji ,who wants to attain brahma gyan seriously now a days..this is why you suggested the option of rubber named Brahma gyan!! to remove all the work done on the canvas of time to remove the effects of past karmas... which according to you nobody wants to use now a days..tch....tch...too bad.!!!!

By the way Dharmendraji..I wanted you to fight for what you actually wanted to say..but you are backing up from your own words..this is not the right spirit ,man/boy??..it seems you wanted to suggest others to use this rubber & not use it yourself...very bad~!!!!!!

--- On Thu, 5/14/09, dharmendra Sharma <microdharma wrote:

dharmendra Sharma <microdharmaRe: Bhagya and Karma Date: Thursday, May 14, 2009, 11:54 PM

famous saying of Kabir-

the meaning is that those who searched for the pearls (Gyan) ultimately found it after submerging themselves very deep in the water, although i also wanted to get those pearls but due to fear of drowning remain sitting at the sea shore and found nothing.

Regards

kiran dasaur <kirandasaur@ >Thursday, 14 May, 2009 1:51:46 PMRe: Bhagya and Karma

Is it so easy to attain brahma gyan?--- On Thu, 5/14/09, microdharam2 <microdharma@ .in> wrote:

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

hello,,,;

hi everyone im a new member of this group.

can ul jus tel me hw did ur sages get mystic power in does ages,,,,,,i no its nt jus by meditation,,,,,,,,,

pls reply....im realy intrested 2 kno,,,,,,,

Sowmya....--- On Fri, 15/5/09, kiran dasaur <kirandasaur wrote:

kiran dasaur <kirandasaurRe: Bhagya and Karma Date: Friday, 15 May, 2009, 5:39 AM

ye Dharmendra ji ,who wants to attain brahma gyan seriously now a days...this is why you suggested the option of rubber named Brahma gyan!! to remove all the work done on the canvas of time to remove the effects of past karmas... which according to you nobody wants to use now a days..tch... .tch...too bad.!!!!

By the way Dharmendraji. .I wanted you to fight for what you actually wanted to say..but you are backing up from your own words..this is not the right spirit ,man/boy??.. it seems you wanted to suggest others to use this rubber & not use it yourself...very bad~!!!!!!

--- On Thu, 5/14/09, dharmendra Sharma <microdharma@ .in> wrote:

dharmendra Sharma <microdharma@ .in>Re: Bhagya and KarmaThursday, May 14, 2009, 11:54 PM

famous saying of Kabir-

Regards

kiran dasaur <kirandasaur@ >Thursday, 14 May, 2009 1:51:46 PMRe: Bhagya and Karma

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Hello.

First of all please let us know what do you mean by " ur sages " ? You

seem to be an Indian by your id, so why " ur sages " ? It should be " our

sages " . Unless you are a missionary with a Hindu id.

It is only through meditation that one can get these powers (Normally).

When a person is into meditation and a proper ethical way of living,

thechakras of his body start opening up one by one. When the Agnya

Chakra between the forehead is activated , all knowledge which is

unknown to common people starts filtering in to the meditator. In time

to come he just has to contemplate on the object or subjects he wishes

to know about for a few moments, and he comes to know all that he

wishes, within few moments with his closed or half open eyes. This all

studies can be done through the Patanjali Yoga Sutras if you wish more

information on same.

Bhaskar.

, Sowmya M <sowmya.ganig wrote:

>

> hello,,,;

>

> hi everyone im a new member of this group.

> can ul jus tel me hw did ur sages get mystic power in does

ages,,,,,,i no its nt jus by meditation,,,,,,,,,

>

> pls reply....im realy intrested 2 kno,,,,,,,

>

>

> Sowmya...

>

> --- On Fri, 15/5/09, kiran dasaur kirandasaur wrote:

>

>

> kiran dasaur kirandasaur

> Re: Bhagya and Karma

>

> Friday, 15 May, 2009, 5:39 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

ye Dharmendra ji ,who wants to attain brahma gyan seriously now a

days..this is why you suggested the option of rubber named Brahma

gyan!! to remove all the work done on the canvas of time to remove the

effects of past karmas... which according to you nobody wants to use now

a days..tch... .tch....too bad.!!!!

> By the way Dharmendraji. .I wanted you to fight for what you

actually wanted to say..but you are backing up from your own words..this

is not the right spirit ,man/boy??.. it seems you wanted to suggest

others to use this rubber & not use it yourself...very bad~!!!!!!

>

>

> --- On Thu, 5/14/09, dharmendra Sharma <microdharma@ .in> wrote:

>

>

> dharmendra Sharma <microdharma@ .in>

>

> Thursday, May 14, 2009, 11:54 PM

>

> famous saying of Kabir-

>

> Jin khoja tin payeeyan, gahre pani paith,

> me bapura budan dara, raha kinare baith.

>

> the meaning is that those who searched for the pearls (Gyan)

ultimately found it after submerging themselves very deep in the water,

although i also wanted to get those pearls but due to fear of drowning

remain sitting at the sea shore and found nothing.

>

> Regards

kiran dasaur <kirandasaur@ >

>

> Thursday, 14 May, 2009 1:51:46 PM

>

Is it so easy to attain brahma gyan?

>

> --- On Thu, 5/14/09, microdharam2 <microdharma@ .in> wrote:

>

>

> microdharam2 <microdharma@ .in>

> Bhagya and Karma

>

> Thursday, May 14, 2009, 3:58 AM

>

>

>

>

> It is believed that every moment and happening in our life is

predestined, and is the result of karma's of our past life. but what

about the karma of our present life, whether these can add something to

the future of this life? i thought yesterday while sitting on the

terrace of my building and seeing the big red sun set and spreading

beautiful colors on the canvas of sky.

>

> the answer immediately come to my mind that yes of course every karma

has its fruits whether earlier or later whenever a karma get ripened it

will give it's effect and there is no need of another birth. Life is

like a canvas, or the better term is the 'time' on which we are painting

from time immemorial since past several lives and every stroke of brush

of karma has to leave it's effect on it.

>

> If we really want to change our destiny,we can not do it because the

past karmas can not be undone. we can add new favorable and auspicious

times to our existing life by a real hard work.

>

> interestingly we have an option of rubber also by which we can remove

all the work done on the canvas of time, and no more consequences of the

past karma and present karma will come in the future life.

> That rubber is brahma gyan, after attaining which no karma is left.

>

>

>

>

>

> Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India

Travel Click here!

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. Go

to http://in.promos./groups/

>

Guest guest

Dear Dharmendra ji,Na hi kascit ksanam api jatu tisthaty akarma-krtkaryate hy avasah karma sarvah prakriti-jair gunaihGita says that no human being can ever remain without a karma, not even for a moment. Everyone is forced to act helplessly according to the qualities he has acquired from the modes of material nature.

//interestingly we have an option of rubber also by which we can remove all the work done on the canvas of time, and no more consequences of the past karma and present karma will come in the future life.//

The Law of Karma does not allow any rubber to wipe out any karma. You may have done one bad deed for which you will have to suffer and for the five good deeds you will enjoy the fruits of all the five good deeds, there is no such accounting in which you can add or subtract good and bad deeds.- As you sow, so shall you reap is the simple tenet that it follows.

//That rubber is brahma gyan, after attaining which no karma is left.//I think you might need to revise that. It is the other way round. When you reach a stage of AKARMA, you attain the Brahma Gyan and not that Brahma Gyan can erase your karma. Brahma Gyan will not come till you have something on your canvas. However, how to reach the state of AKARMA, is a different issue.

I had let it go, but there may be some vulnerable minds who need to get it straight.  RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Dharmendra ji,I think the couplet Jin khoja tin payeeyan... which you mention is not by Kabir.Might be from Guru Nanak Baani!RegardsNelam

Guest guest

hello sir;

firstly sory sir to say "ur sages" they are our sages.......our pride. sir i want to know more about this and even about patanjali yoga sutras......

will u please let me know more about them...........

with lots of respect....... Sowmya

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Friday, 15 May, 2009 12:08:24 PM Re: Bhagya and Karma

Hello.First of all please let us know what do you mean by "ur sages" ? Youseem to be an Indian by your id, so why "ur sages " ? It should be "oursages". Unless you are a missionary with a Hindu id.It is only through meditation that one can get these powers (Normally).When a person is into meditation and a proper ethical way of living,thechakras of his body start opening up one by one. When the AgnyaChakra between the forehead is activated , all knowledge which isunknown to common people starts filtering in to the meditator. In timeto come he just has to contemplate on the object or subjects he wishesto know about for a few moments, and he comes to know all that hewishes, within few moments with his closed or half open eyes. This allstudies can be done through the Patanjali Yoga Sutras if you wish moreinformation on same.Bhaskar., Sowmya M <sowmya.ganig@ ...> wrote:>> hello,,,;>> hi everyone im a new member of this group.> can ul jus tel me hw did ur sages get mystic power in doesages,,,,,,i no its nt jus by meditation,, ,,,,,,,>> pls reply....im realy intrested 2 kno,,,,,,,>>> Sowmya...>> --- On Fri, 15/5/09, kiran dasaur kirandasaur@ ... wrote:>>> kiran dasaur kirandasaur@ ...> Re: Bhagya and Karma> > Friday, 15 May, 2009, 5:39

AM>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ye Dharmendra ji ,who wants to attain brahma gyan seriously now adays..this is why you suggested the option of rubber named Brahmagyan!! to remove all the work done on the canvas of time to remove theeffects of past karmas... which according to you nobody wants to use nowa days..tch... .tch....too bad.!!!!> By the way Dharmendraji. .I wanted you to fight for what youactually wanted to say..but you are backing up from your own words..thisis not the right spirit ,man/boy??.. it seems you wanted to suggestothers to use this rubber & not use it yourself...very bad~!!!!!!>>> --- On Thu, 5/14/09, dharmendra Sharma <microdharma@ .in> wrote:>>> dharmendra Sharma <microdharma@ .in>> Re: Bhagya and Karma>

> Thursday, May 14, 2009, 11:54 PM>>>>>>> who wants to attain brahma gyan seriously now a days.>> famous saying of Kabir->> Jin khoja tin payeeyan, gahre pani paith,> me bapura budan dara, raha kinare baith.>> the meaning is that those who searched for the pearls (Gyan)ultimately found it after submerging themselves very deep in the water, although i also wanted to get those pearls but due to fear of drowningremain sitting at the sea shore and found nothing.>> Regards>>>>>>> kiran dasaur <kirandasaur@ >> > Thursday, 14 May, 2009 1:51:46 PM> Re: Bhagya and Karma>>>>>>>> Is it

so easy to attain brahma gyan?>> --- On Thu, 5/14/09, microdharam2 <microdharma@ .in> wrote:>>> microdharam2 <microdharma@ .in>> Bhagya and Karma> > Thursday, May 14, 2009, 3:58 AM>>>>> It is believed that every moment and happening in our life ispredestined, and is the result of karma's of our past life. but whatabout the karma of our present life, whether these can add something tothe future of this life? i thought yesterday while sitting on theterrace of my building and seeing the big red sun set and spreadingbeautiful colors on the canvas of sky.>> the answer immediately come to my mind that yes of course every karmahas its fruits whether earlier or later whenever a karma get ripened itwill give it's effect and there is no

need of another birth. Life islike a canvas, or the better term is the 'time' on which we are paintingfrom time immemorial since past several lives and every stroke of brushof karma has to leave it's effect on it..>> If we really want to change our destiny,we can not do it because thepast karmas can not be undone. we can add new favorable and auspicioustimes to our existing life by a real hard work.>> interestingly we have an option of rubber also by which we can removeall the work done on the canvas of time, and no more consequences of thepast karma and present karma will come in the future life.> That rubber is brahma gyan, after attaining which no karma is left.>>>>>> Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with IndiaTravel Click

here!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. Goto http://in.promos. / groups/>

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

Hello Sowmya,

Though I have been a part of such activities some years back, but not a Yogi to guide you . For more information you may buy a book costing rs.20- or so from Gita Press in Hindi, on "Patanjali Yoga Sutras". They also have a Visheshank on this, but you are not at that stage to read and understand it yet.

For practicals, you may enrol yourself with this great institution and society, but remember not to talk funny with any of their Office bearers or Members,when you communicate with them, as they are highly spiritual people and you must not attract any sort of unintended curses from them with your behaviour. I too am a member here since 10-15 years though not active.

http://www.yssofindia.org/

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, Sowmya M <sowmya.ganig wrote:>> hello sir;> > firstly sory sir to say "ur sages" they are our sages.......our pride.> sir i want to know more about this and even about patanjali yoga sutras.....> will u please let me know more about them...........> > with lots of respect.......> Sowmya> > ________________________________> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish > Friday, 15 May, 2009 12:08:24 PM> Re: Bhagya and Karma> > > > > > > Hello.> > First of all please let us know what do you mean by "ur sages" ? You> seem to be an Indian by your id, so why "ur sages " ? It should be "our> sages". Unless you are a missionary with a Hindu id.> > It is only through meditation that one can get these powers (Normally).> When a person is into meditation and a proper ethical way of living,> thechakras of his body start opening up one by one. When the Agnya> Chakra between the forehead is activated , all knowledge which is> unknown to common people starts filtering in to the meditator. In time> to come he just has to contemplate on the object or subjects he wishes> to know about for a few moments, and he comes to know all that he> wishes, within few moments with his closed or half open eyes.. This all> studies can be done through the Patanjali Yoga Sutras if you wish more> information on same.> > Bhaskar.> > , Sowmya M <sowmya.ganig@ ...> wrote:> >> > hello,,,;> >> > hi everyone im a new member of this group.> > can ul jus tel me hw did ur sages get mystic power in does> ages,,,,,,i no its nt jus by meditation,, ,,,,,,,> >> > pls reply....im realy intrested 2 kno,,,,,,,> >> >> > Sowmya...> >> > --- On Fri, 15/5/09, kiran dasaur kirandasaur@ ... wrote:> >> >> > kiran dasaur kirandasaur@ ...> > Re: Bhagya and Karma> > > > Friday, 15 May, 2009, 5:39 AM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > ye Dharmendra ji ,who wants to attain brahma gyan seriously now a> days..this is why you suggested the option of rubber named Brahma> gyan!! to remove all the work done on the canvas of time to remove the> effects of past karmas... which according to you nobody wants to use now> a days..tch... .tch....too bad.!!!!> > By the way Dharmendraji. .I wanted you to fight for what you> actually wanted to say..but you are backing up from your own words..this> is not the right spirit ,man/boy??.. it seems you wanted to suggest> others to use this rubber & not use it yourself....very bad~!!!!!!> >> >> > --- On Thu, 5/14/09, dharmendra Sharma <microdharma@ .in> wrote:> >> >> > dharmendra Sharma <microdharma@ .in>> > Re: Bhagya and Karma> > > > Thursday, May 14, 2009, 11:54 PM> >> >> >> >> >> >> > who wants to attain brahma gyan seriously now a days.> >> > famous saying of Kabir-> >> > Jin khoja tin payeeyan, gahre pani paith,> > me bapura budan dara, raha kinare baith.> >> > the meaning is that those who searched for the pearls (Gyan)> ultimately found it after submerging themselves very deep in the water, > although i also wanted to get those pearls but due to fear of drowning> remain sitting at the sea shore and found nothing.> >> > Regards> >> >> >> >> >> >> > kiran dasaur <kirandasaur@ >> > > > Thursday, 14 May, 2009 1:51:46 PM> > Re: Bhagya and Karma> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Is it so easy to attain brahma gyan?> >> > --- On Thu, 5/14/09, microdharam2 <microdharma@ ..in> wrote:> >> >> > microdharam2 <microdharma@ .in>> > Bhagya and Karma> > > > Thursday, May 14, 2009, 3:58 AM> >> >> >> >> > It is believed that every moment and happening in our life is> predestined, and is the result of karma's of our past life. but what> about the karma of our present life, whether these can add something to> the future of this life? i thought yesterday while sitting on the> terrace of my building and seeing the big red sun set and spreading> beautiful colors on the canvas of sky.> >> > the answer immediately come to my mind that yes of course every karma> has its fruits whether earlier or later whenever a karma get ripened it> will give it's effect and there is no need of another birth. Life is> like a canvas, or the better term is the 'time' on which we are painting> from time immemorial since past several lives and every stroke of brush> of karma has to leave it's effect on it.> >> > If we really want to change our destiny,we can not do it because the> past karmas can not be undone. we can add new favorable and auspicious> times to our existing life by a real hard work.> >> > interestingly we have an option of rubber also by which we can remove> all the work done on the canvas of time, and no more consequences of the> past karma and present karma will come in the future life.> > That rubber is brahma gyan, after attaining which no karma is left.> >> >> >> >> >> > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India> Travel Click here!> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. Go> to http://in.promos. / groups/> >> > > > > > Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.*Go to http://in.business./>

Guest guest

Respected Madam,In answer to your comment i just want to mention a shloka from BhagwadgitaBhagwan Srikrishna saysYatha samiddho agnih bhasmasat kurute arjunGyanagnih sarvakarmani bhasmasat kurute tathaAs the fire burns all the dry woods & leaves, in the same manner the fire of Gyan burns all the karmas.RegardsDharmendra Sharmaneelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Friday, 15 May, 2009 2:20:20 PMRe: Re: Bhagya and Karma

Dear Dharmendra ji,Na hi kascit ksanam api jatu tisthaty akarma-krtkaryate hy avasah karma sarvah prakriti-jair gunaihGita says that no human being can ever remain without a karma, not even for a moment. Everyone is forced to act helplessly according to the qualities he has acquired from the modes of material nature.

//interestingly we have an option of rubber also by which we can remove all the work done on the canvas of time, and no more consequences of the past karma and present karma will come in the future life.//

The Law of Karma does not allow any rubber to wipe out any karma. You may have done one bad deed for which you will have to suffer and for the five good deeds you will enjoy the fruits of all the five good deeds, there is no such accounting in which you can add or subtract good and bad deeds.- As you sow, so shall you reap is the simple tenet that it follows.

//That rubber is brahma gyan, after attaining which no karma is left.//I think you might need to revise that. It is the other way round. When you reach a stage of AKARMA, you attain the Brahma Gyan and not that Brahma Gyan can erase your karma. Brahma Gyan will not come till you have something on your canvas. However, how to reach the state of AKARMA, is a different issue.

I had let it go, but there may be some vulnerable minds who need to get it straight. RegardsNeelam

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.

Guest guest

Dear Dharmendra ji,

Thank you for the beautiful verse! No doubt about it.

I thought you were earlier referring to Brahma Gyan and wiping the previous karmas off the canvas with it!

Just sharing my thoughts, please don't think I am imposing!

Regards

Neelam

Guest guest

Respected Neelam JiThank you for sharing your views. I have a deep respect for Bhagwadgita and to all of those who love it. Actually the facts about gyana & karma are not my original thoughts, i read them in a book written by shraddheya bhai ji sri Hanuman Prasad Poddar, "Sadhan Path" published from Gita press Gorakhpur.Kindly forgive me if i have given a slightest of the hurt to you.PranamDharmendra

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Saturday, 16 May, 2009 1:25:05 PMRe: Re: Bhagya and Karma

Dear Dharmendra ji,

Thank you for the beautiful verse! No doubt about it.

I thought you were earlier referring to Brahma Gyan and wiping the previous karmas off the canvas with it!

Just sharing my thoughts, please don't think I am imposing!

Regards

Neelam

Guest guest

thsnk you sir......

with respect

sowmya

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Friday, 15 May, 2009 10:07:53 PM Re: Bhagya and Karma

Hello Sowmya,

Though I have been a part of such activities some years back, but not a Yogi to guide you . For more information you may buy a book costing rs.20- or so from Gita Press in Hindi, on "Patanjali Yoga Sutras". They also have a Visheshank on this, but you are not at that stage to read and understand it yet.

For practicals, you may enrol yourself with this great institution and society, but remember not to talk funny with any of their Office bearers or Members,when you communicate with them, as they are highly spiritual people and you must not attract any sort of unintended curses from them with your behaviour. I too am a member here since 10-15 years though not active.

http://www.yssofind ia.org/

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, Sowmya M <sowmya.ganig@ ...> wrote:>> hello sir;> > firstly sory sir to say "ur sages" they are our sages....... our pride.> sir i want to know more about this and even about patanjali yoga sutras.....> will u please let me know more about them........ ...> > with lots of respect..... ..>

Sowmya> > ____________ _________ _________ __> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ....> > Friday, 15 May, 2009 12:08:24 PM> Re: Bhagya and Karma> > > > > > > Hello.> > First of all please let us know what do you mean by "ur sages" ? You> seem to be an Indian by your id, so why "ur sages " ? It

should be "our> sages". Unless you are a missionary with a Hindu id..> > It is only through meditation that one can get these powers (Normally).> When a person is into meditation and a proper ethical way of living,> thechakras of his body start opening up one by one. When the Agnya> Chakra between the forehead is activated , all knowledge which is> unknown to common people starts filtering in to the meditator. In time> to come he just has to contemplate on the object or subjects he wishes> to know about for a few moments, and he comes to know all that he> wishes, within few moments with his closed or half open eyes.. This all> studies can be done through the Patanjali Yoga Sutras if you wish more> information on same.> > Bhaskar.> > , Sowmya M <sowmya.ganig@ ...> wrote:> >> >

hello,,,;> >> > hi everyone im a new member of this group.> > can ul jus tel me hw did ur sages get mystic power in does> ages,,,,,,i no its nt jus by meditation,, ,,,,,,,> >> > pls reply....im realy intrested 2 kno,,,,,,,> >> >> > Sowmya...> >> > --- On Fri, 15/5/09, kiran dasaur kirandasaur@ ... wrote:> >> >> > kiran dasaur kirandasaur@ ...> > Re: Bhagya and Karma> > > > Friday, 15 May, 2009, 5:39 AM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > ye Dharmendra ji ,who wants to attain brahma gyan seriously now a> days..this is why you suggested the option of rubber named

Brahma> gyan!! to remove all the work done on the canvas of time to remove the> effects of past karmas... which according to you nobody wants to use now> a days..tch... .tch....too bad.!!!!> > By the way Dharmendraji. .I wanted you to fight for what you> actually wanted to say..but you are backing up from your own words..this> is not the right spirit ,man/boy??.. it seems you wanted to suggest> others to use this rubber & not use it yourself.... very bad~!!!!!!> >> >> > --- On Thu, 5/14/09, dharmendra Sharma <microdharma@ .in> wrote:> >> >> > dharmendra Sharma <microdharma@ .in>> > Re: Bhagya and Karma> > > > Thursday, May 14, 2009, 11:54 PM> >> >> >> >> >>

>> > who wants to attain brahma gyan seriously now a days.> >> > famous saying of Kabir-> >> > Jin khoja tin payeeyan, gahre pani paith,> > me bapura budan dara, raha kinare baith.> >> > the meaning is that those who searched for the pearls (Gyan)> ultimately found it after submerging themselves very deep in the water, > although i also wanted to get those pearls but due to fear of drowning> remain sitting at the sea shore and found nothing.> >> > Regards> >> >> >> >> >> >> > kiran dasaur <kirandasaur@ >> > > > Thursday, 14 May, 2009 1:51:46 PM> > Re: Bhagya and Karma> >> >> >> >> >>

>> >> > Is it so easy to attain brahma gyan?> >> > --- On Thu, 5/14/09, microdharam2 <microdharma@ ..in> wrote:> >> >> > microdharam2 <microdharma@ .in>> > Bhagya and Karma> > > > Thursday, May 14, 2009, 3:58 AM> >> >> >> >> > It is believed that every moment and happening in our life is> predestined, and is the result of karma's of our past life. but what> about the karma of our present life, whether these can add something to> the future of this life? i thought yesterday while sitting on the> terrace of my building and seeing the big red sun set and spreading> beautiful colors on the canvas of sky.> >> > the answer immediately come to my mind that yes of

course every karma> has its fruits whether earlier or later whenever a karma get ripened it> will give it's effect and there is no need of another birth. Life is> like a canvas, or the better term is the 'time' on which we are painting> from time immemorial since past several lives and every stroke of brush> of karma has to leave it's effect on it.> >> > If we really want to change our destiny,we can not do it because the> past karmas can not be undone. we can add new favorable and auspicious> times to our existing life by a real hard work.> >> > interestingly we have an option of rubber also by which we can remove> all the work done on the canvas of time, and no more consequences of the> past karma and present karma will come in the future life.> > That rubber is brahma gyan, after attaining which no karma is left.> >>

>> >> >> >> > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India> Travel Click here!> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. Go> to http://in.promos. / groups/> >> > > > > > Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.*Go to http://in.business. />

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.