IndiaDivine.org

A Great Prediction by Shri Sunil Nairji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji ,Here goes the prediction given by Sunil Nair ji on SL war situation exactly 7 months ago. In fact this was translated and published in a widely read astrological weekly in Sri Lanka too. I am very grateful to our dear Sunil Nair ji for his effort and his genuine concern over my beloved country.blessings,Renu

Dear Sunil ji,End of terrorism in any country is a great relief to its peace loving citizens.Anyway I am writing this to congratulate you on your accurate predictions onending of the war and on Prabhakaran's death while fleeing. In fact you did twoprashna charts and gave these correct predictions. You did a prashna chart 6months ago in which you predicted the end of war in SL, in the near future.I am immensely grateful to you for the great work you did :)blessings,Renu

//SL war prashna with LTTE. analysis by Sri Sunil Nair

The time for prashna chart was taken while watching international news in a TV channel which telecast the latest news on SL government war against LTTE.

Natal Chart

October 19, 2008Time: 3:11:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00" Delhi, IndiaTithi: Krishna Panchami (Ju) (36.06% left)Vedic Weekday: Saturday (Sa)Nakshatra: Mrigasira (Ma) (73.95% left)Yoga: Variyan (Ju) (15.44% left)Karana: Taitula (Me) (72.13% left)Hora Lord: Mars ( i correctd it than Jhora )

//Let us commence our analysis.

The first thing I notice is that SL is in a Mood to win at any cost.

Hora lord is Mars and I find some element of God's grace too,a sort of daivanukulyam . Hora Lord also shows the nature of prashna.

The lagna Lord is debilitated in prashna, showing some internal uncertainty in Government but the debilitation is cancelled too.

In the chart, Sani is placed in lagna. This makes the nation aggressive, also Sani the 7th L of opposition is placed in lagna, which indicates the weakness of the opposition and its short life. The only option for them is surrender.

There is a parivartan between Venus and Mars both aspecting their own houses. 10L Venus, aspects 10th House. Moon is in 10th house of administration.

3rd house is house of military action too. Sun can sit there only during this period.( transit ) Sun's debilitation shows the condition of the mind of the ruler. But in 3rd house he is taking that risk and/or challenge too .

Enemy kings or adjacent countries are denoted by 6th H. In a way there is support as shown by Sani. On the other hand mistakes they can commit can be seen from the 12th house. Ketu is placed in the 12th but its lord Moon is exlated in the 10th house. So these coming 2 weeks can be significant.

Money or other resources is seen from 2nd and 11th houses. Lord of these houses Mercury is placed in 2nd house. This shows that there is enough money /real promise which can materialize, in the forth coming period.

This is also based on raja prashna

Let's have a look at the 5th H. If the government can use its brain to isolate LTTE, especially from the Tamil people, even after victory, the merits will take SL richer and more powerful. 5th H lord Jupiter is placed in the 5th . Most benefic planet for the day is also Jupiter. So I can see positive results here, government acting wisely for the benefit of citizens who also represented by the 5th.

Additionally all other panchanga factors are also good.

Rahu is placed in the 6th representing India , which is represented by the 6th house. Though India may appear like an enemy, Rahu being placed there shows the confusion which it can make. My opinion is India will keep out of this, as it would not want to suffer good relations with neighbours.

Considering other prashnas, malefics in Lagna is bad. But in war prashna, malefics will give victory.

Hora lord Mars is with Sun, the karaka for government. Though Sun is debilitated in prashna, ( debilation is cancelled also ) Sani in 11th house, which makes Karma for gain is beneficial. Sani is natural 11th lord too. 11th house is 6th from the 6th. That is enemy of enemy, indicating friends. Jupiter aspects Sani in 11th, showing support once again.( a sort of dharma and karma karaka assossiation hence a Raja yoga )

Lord vishnu will make it happen i blv

om namo bhagavathe vasudevaya //

Guest guest

respected bhaskar ji and list Thanks for putting up prediction which is published in another grp this in your grp ,i respect ur discision and also happy to know that u r always supporter of budding astrologer like me with ur knowledge . i dont take any claims on this .This simple roof that an astrologer who is respecting his gurus and the words of acharyas and rishies and submitted to their feet and anchored with total blf in their imparted teaching can b successful .I am taking this opportunity to reply few arguemnts put forwarded by so called reformists and some saura paksha secret holders called Monks here if predictions of us is true then it is living proof ,a cook need not explain any one how the masala has made to any body .The proof of the pooding is eating it so when some one claimed some saurapaksha stale arguemnts i asked him to proov ,that also not directly first i sent him all my articles first to him to refute it ( which is based known accepted theoreis of gr8 masters of yore ) b4 even going for publishing in grps and our grp web site this article includes vedic calender /drig paksha ganita / jaina cycle of time according to their faith /samkhya darshan and various other small write up which i prooved frm my exprnce that my arguemnt is true and he has givn a chance to refute it in any selected grp ,he was even invited to AIA grp where i am just one of the moderater .I said also in last article [2nd part of Samkhya darshan which is posted atleast 10 days b4 all this problems intitiated by them ( vinay and one so called vedic astrologer moderater who says CEO of a grp ) ] that all vinay 's claims seems to mixed and cooked up and dont tallies with even vedic sanctions as i find he is claiming even population statistics can b arrived by using avasarpini yuga concepts in samkhya darshan ,so my knowledge is in no published works in samkhya darshan this term is not mentioned ,but yes in jain relgious philosophy they used it .Samkhya darshan is approved by vedas where as jaina darshan is not ,also mixing of anything and coining new word is as good as mutilating ancient dictums and it is treated as good as brahma hatya chandal dosha ( it says those who mutilates /misquotes /or interpolate sacred words or granthas it is as good as Go hatya or brahma hatya ) It is Guru Nintha too ,i informed every thing to the moderater ( of JR ) and said u step in this situation and atleast ask him to proov his claims as he said he got it as a secret .So we r not after his secrets No one living in this world including the so called moderater was successful in that world 's best authentic real surya sidhantha software ,who says i was initiating fights other than doing a real serious intellectual discussion ( asking proofs /quotes /supports even personal exprnce which can b verified by even a commoner is the essense of any sastrartha ,other wise u will hav to call Gr8 adi sankaraacharya as biggest problem maker as he gone to many scholars and defeated them and even re established vedic dharma is superior ,do u call him as a terrorist )so after holding all my later communications and posts he says he was waiting for moon over rahu to finish ,even a kid knows moon can b maxi in a rasi for 2 1/4 days .So why he was Holding all mails which is not yet published till ?? why he selected in between mails which is edited to look max that i am a agresser 'now i am coming to the point Every one knows - vinay s merits no way Obstcle to my personal gains nor if i silence him and make him run away i will get a billion dollar business contract My problem was all known published written available ( even oral secret traditions which i know ) is supporting a physical positions of planets and that is why so many sidhanthas made by various rishies .all the proof of it is available frm 2500 yrs written recorded history .there is also proofs that all gr8 masters of Yore was using Drig paksha viscible position of planets so if he is prooved right ( as he claims billions and billions of yrs accuracy in predictions and supperiority of his non working SW ) then all acharya s ever since garga 9 who was kula guru of yadhava s ,vasishta ( kula guru of Lord ram 's dynasty ) { sure their full works r lost now but available quotes itself is prooving } then frm the time aryabhatta ,then varhamihira ,Bhaskara ,then various other masters like munjala ,puthumana somayaji and haridutta and parameshwara acharya will b wrong means atleast 2500 yrs availble prooved beyond doubt recorded astrology is wrong and Only Vinay is right even this moderater is wrong .dear grp --what u will do when some one come and claims sani is fastest planet in universe ??wat even a kid will do if he learned in diffrnt way ,will he giv that person yugas and enough relaxing till when ever he is ready ,who asked him to come with such claims without basic home work if he cannot do it for last 4 months ??that moderater out of perosnal reasons and jealousy supports him without any thing of content own his own Now asking me some formulas to proov ( my replies r held up ) and repeating as if i ran away .even if i prooved it ( forget i know it or i can learn it or i can producee better learned persons ) did it proov vinay is correct as no one in North india even using it for real predictions with my best of knowledge why cant they simply took up a personal known prooved chart and predict it why cant they predict some mundane things for future why even the moderaters calls for predicting election results is not even met by vinay whom he is now supporting in the excuse of modesty ,is astro grps are not meant for discussions ,or shud we suffer some body in the name of fake ahimsa and modesty or shud we use the so called indian technics of investigations of truth ?? why tarka as sastra originated in india only ??is it was for fakes to declare anything and allow them to mutilate every things availble tradition till today why cant he predict rain falls ( which he says he is more infallible here ) and climate situation of a dozn places in india atleast for 3 months ,and then we can wait its materilisation why now deviating the calls for proofs with counter calls for prooving my knowledge even i never asked their knowledge ,what i was asking is only proof for last 4 months in various forums including my fora which he first appeared then run away with silly reasons as some one mentioned liquor when he participated in tantric discussions if he is against liquor do any one invited to discuss in tantra ( vama maargies supposed to use liquor and even meat etc as offering to gods and then they also consumes it --i dont want to discuss abt it here ) More later thanks for every one for spending their time in reading this mail regrds sunil nair some problem in english communication is possible and pls forgiv me as this is typed in between busy shedule , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Sreenadh ji ,> > Here goes the prediction given by Sunil Nair ji on SL war situation> exactly 7 months ago. In fact this was translated and published in a> widely read astrological weekly in Sri Lanka too. I am very grateful to> our dear Sunil Nair ji for his effort and his genuine concern over my> beloved country.> > blessings,> > Renu> > > > Dear Sunil ji,> > End of terrorism in any country is a great relief to its peace loving> citizens.> > Anyway I am writing this to congratulate you on your accurate> predictions on> ending of the war and on Prabhakaran's death while fleeing. In fact you> did two> prashna charts and gave these correct predictions. You did a prashna> chart 6> months ago in which you predicted the end of war in SL, in the near> future.> > I am immensely grateful to you for the great work you did :)> > blessings,> > Renu> > > > > > //SL war prashna with LTTE. analysis by Sri Sunil Nair> > > > The time for prashna chart was taken while watching international news> in a TV channel which telecast the latest news on SL government war> against LTTE.> > Natal Chart> > October 19, 2008> Time: 3:11:00> Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00"> Delhi, India> > Tithi: Krishna Panchami (Ju) (36.06% left)> Vedic Weekday: Saturday (Sa)> Nakshatra: Mrigasira (Ma) (73.95% left)> Yoga: Variyan (Ju) (15.44% left)> Karana: Taitula (Me) (72.13% left)> Hora Lord: Mars ( i correctd it than Jhora )> > > > //Let us commence our analysis.> > The first thing I notice is that SL is in a Mood to win at any cost.> > Hora lord is Mars and I find some element of God's grace too,a sort of> daivanukulyam . Hora Lord also shows the nature of prashna.> > The lagna Lord is debilitated in prashna, showing some internal> uncertainty in Government but the debilitation is cancelled too.> > In the chart, Sani is placed in lagna. This makes the nation> aggressive, also Sani the 7th L of opposition is placed in lagna, which> indicates the weakness of the opposition and its short life. The only> option for them is surrender.> > There is a parivartan between Venus and Mars both aspecting their own> houses. 10L Venus, aspects 10th House. Moon is in 10th house of> administration.> > 3rd house is house of military action too. Sun can sit there only> during this period.( transit ) Sun's debilitation shows the condition> of the mind of the ruler. But in 3rd house he is taking that risk and/or> challenge too .> > Enemy kings or adjacent countries are denoted by 6th H. In a way there> is support as shown by Sani. On the other hand mistakes they can commit> can be seen from the 12th house. Ketu is placed in the 12th but its lord> Moon is exlated in the 10th house. So these coming 2 weeks can be> significant.> > Money or other resources is seen from 2nd and 11th houses. Lord of> these houses Mercury is placed in 2nd house. This shows that there is> enough money /real promise which can materialize, in the forth coming> period.> > This is also based on raja prashna> > Let's have a look at the 5th H. If the government can use its brain to> isolate LTTE, especially from the Tamil people, even after victory, the> merits will take SL richer and more powerful. 5th H lord Jupiter is> placed in the 5th . Most benefic planet for the day is also Jupiter. So> I can see positive results here, government acting wisely for the> benefit of citizens who also represented by the 5th.> > Additionally all other panchanga factors are also good.> > Rahu is placed in the 6th representing India , which is represented by> the 6th house. Though India may appear like an enemy, Rahu being placed> there shows the confusion which it can make. My opinion is India will> keep out of this, as it would not want to suffer good relations with> neighbours.> > Considering other prashnas, malefics in Lagna is bad. But in war> prashna, malefics will give victory.> > Hora lord Mars is with Sun, the karaka for government. Though Sun is> debilitated in prashna, ( debilation is cancelled also ) Sani in 11th> house, which makes Karma for gain is beneficial. Sani is natural 11th> lord too. 11th house is 6th from the 6th. That is enemy of enemy,> indicating friends. Jupiter aspects Sani in 11th, showing support once> again.( a sort of dharma and karma karaka assossiation hence a Raja yoga> )> > Lord vishnu will make it happen i blv> > > > om namo bhagavathe vasudevaya //>

Guest guest

This is really amazing ... great .... job ... Pranam to Sree Sunil Nair.

Ramakrishna(RK)

09949533316 - Cell

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Tuesday, 19 May, 2009 2:17:49 PM A Great Prediction by Shri Sunil Nairji

Dear Sreenadh ji ,Here goes the prediction given by Sunil Nair ji on SL war situation exactly 7 months ago. In fact this was translated and published in a widely read astrological weekly in Sri Lanka too. I am very grateful to our dear Sunil Nair ji for his effort and his genuine concern over my beloved country.blessings,Renu

Dear Sunil ji,End of terrorism in any country is a great relief to its peace loving citizens.Anyway I am writing this to congratulate you on your accurate predictions onending of the war and on Prabhakaran' s death while fleeing. In fact you did twoprashna charts and gave these correct predictions. You did a prashna chart 6months ago in which you predicted the end of war in SL, in the near future.I am immensely grateful to you for the great work you did :)blessings,Renu

//SL war prashna with LTTE. analysis by Sri Sunil Nair

The time for prashna chart was taken while watching international news in a TV channel which telecast the latest news on SL government war against LTTE.

Natal Chart

October 19, 2008Time: 3:11:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 77 E 13' 00", 28 N 40' 00" Delhi, IndiaTithi: Krishna Panchami (Ju) (36.06% left)Vedic Weekday: Saturday (Sa)Nakshatra: Mrigasira (Ma) (73.95% left)Yoga: Variyan (Ju) (15.44% left)Karana: Taitula (Me) (72.13% left)Hora Lord: Mars ( i correctd it than Jhora )

//Let us commence our analysis.

The first thing I notice is that SL is in a Mood to win at any cost.

Hora lord is Mars and I find some element of God's grace too,a sort of daivanukulyam . Hora Lord also shows the nature of prashna.

The lagna Lord is debilitated in prashna, showing some internal uncertainty in Government but the debilitation is cancelled too.

In the chart, Sani is placed in lagna. This makes the nation aggressive, also Sani the 7th L of opposition is placed in lagna, which indicates the weakness of the opposition and its short life. The only option for them is surrender.

There is a parivartan between Venus and Mars both aspecting their own houses. 10L Venus, aspects 10th House. Moon is in 10th house of administration.

3rd house is house of military action too. Sun can sit there only during this period.( transit ) Sun's debilitation shows the condition of the mind of the ruler. But in 3rd house he is taking that risk and/or challenge too .

Enemy kings or adjacent countries are denoted by 6th H. In a way there is support as shown by Sani. On the other hand mistakes they can commit can be seen from the 12th house. Ketu is placed in the 12th but its lord Moon is exlated in the 10th house. So these coming 2 weeks can be significant.

Money or other resources is seen from 2nd and 11th houses. Lord of these houses Mercury is placed in 2nd house. This shows that there is enough money /real promise which can materialize, in the forth coming period.

This is also based on raja prashna

Let's have a look at the 5th H. If the government can use its brain to isolate LTTE, especially from the Tamil people, even after victory, the merits will take SL richer and more powerful. 5th H lord Jupiter is placed in the 5th . Most benefic planet for the day is also Jupiter. So I can see positive results here, government acting wisely for the benefit of citizens who also represented by the 5th.

Additionally all other panchanga factors are also good.

Rahu is placed in the 6th representing India , which is represented by the 6th house. Though India may appear like an enemy, Rahu being placed there shows the confusion which it can make. My opinion is India will keep out of this, as it would not want to suffer good relations with neighbours.

Considering other prashnas, malefics in Lagna is bad. But in war prashna, malefics will give victory.

Hora lord Mars is with Sun, the karaka for government. Though Sun is debilitated in prashna, ( debilation is cancelled also ) Sani in 11th house, which makes Karma for gain is beneficial. Sani is natural 11th lord too. 11th house is 6th from the 6th. That is enemy of enemy, indicating friends. Jupiter aspects Sani in 11th, showing support once again.( a sort of dharma and karma karaka assossiation hence a Raja yoga )

Lord vishnu will make it happen i blv

om namo bhagavathe vasudevaya //

Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter now!

Guest guest

Dear Shri Sunil ji,

Do not feel hurt or pain because of that Moderators biasedness towards

you. As I told you they have a syndicate there in that Group and will

not allow any other astrologer there . Even the old timers are there

only because they can sell their wares there, and have no other place to

sell the same. Rest, new comer astrologers predict there since they are

allowed and are no threat to the Moderator for his business, though they

dont know abc of astrology and are giving wrong predictions throughout

the day. Which is what this fellow wants. Just see the state of affairs

there. 5 astrologers jumping to reply one native, and none of their

predictions matches anytime. No respect for astrology, no respect for

the problems of the posters, no respect for anybody. He has brought

astrology and astrology to shame there. Just see the marked difference

in this Group. Theres no pride in my words, but am replying very

selectively and mantain my respect. Those who are unsatisfied can leave,

and I never invite those who are enemies of my enemies to my Group. Like

this fellow does 24x7. For I dont consider even this idiot as my enemy,

except a pitiable man who is spineless, worthless and a shame on the

astrological community. I pity wher he will land after his death , due

to his evil actions, jeaoulusy in his blood and the inferiority complex

ingrained in him, and the countless wrong predictions he has given till

date in name of BV Raman as a shield.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, " sunil nair "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

> respected bhaskar ji and list

>

> Thanks for putting up prediction which is published in another grp

this

> in your grp ,i respect ur discision and also happy to know that u r

> always supporter of budding astrologer like me with ur knowledge .

>

> i dont take any claims on this .This simple roof that an astrologer

who

> is respecting his gurus and the words of acharyas and rishies and

> submitted to their feet and anchored with total blf in their imparted

> teaching can b successful .

>

> I am taking this opportunity to reply few arguemnts put forwarded by

so

> called reformists and some saura paksha secret holders called Monks

here

>

> if predictions of us is true

>

> then it is living proof ,a cook need not explain any one how the

masala

> has made to any body .The proof of the pooding is eating it

>

> so when some one claimed some saurapaksha stale arguemnts i asked him

to

> proov ,that also not directly first

>

> i sent him all my articles first to him to refute it ( which is based

> known accepted theoreis of gr8 masters of yore ) b4 even going for

> publishing in grps and our grp web site

> this article includes vedic calender /drig paksha ganita / jaina cycle

> of time according to their faith /samkhya darshan and various other

> small write up which i prooved frm my exprnce that my arguemnt is true

> and he has givn a chance to refute it in any selected grp ,he was even

> invited to AIA grp where i am just one of the moderater .I said also

in

> last article [2nd part of Samkhya darshan which is posted atleast 10

> days b4 all this problems intitiated by them ( vinay and one so called

> vedic astrologer moderater who says CEO of a grp ) ] that all vinay 's

> claims seems to mixed and cooked up and dont tallies with even vedic

> sanctions as i find he is claiming even population statistics can b

> arrived by using avasarpini yuga concepts in samkhya darshan ,so my

> knowledge is in no published works in samkhya darshan this term is not

> mentioned ,but yes in jain relgious philosophy they used it .Samkhya

> darshan is approved by vedas where as jaina darshan is not ,also

mixing

> of anything and coining new word is as good as mutilating ancient

> dictums and it is treated as good as brahma hatya chandal dosha ( it

> says those who mutilates /misquotes /or interpolate sacred words or

> granthas it is as good as Go hatya or brahma hatya ) It is Guru Nintha

> too ,i informed every thing to the moderater ( of JR ) and said u step

> in this situation and atleast ask him to proov his claims as he said

he

> got it as a secret .So we r not after his secrets

> No one living in this world including the so called moderater was

> successful in that world 's best authentic real surya sidhantha

> software ,who says i was initiating fights other than doing a real

> serious intellectual discussion ( asking proofs /quotes /supports even

> personal exprnce which can b verified by even a commoner is the

essense

> of any sastrartha ,other wise u will hav to call Gr8 adi

sankaraacharya

> as biggest problem maker as he gone to many scholars and defeated them

> and even re established vedic dharma is superior ,do u call him as a

> terrorist )

>

> so after holding all my later communications and posts he says he was

> waiting for moon over rahu to finish ,even a kid knows moon can b maxi

> in a rasi for 2 1/4 days .So why he was Holding all mails which is not

> yet published till ?? why he selected in between mails which is edited

> to look max that i am a agresser

> 'now i am coming to the point

>

> Every one knows - vinay s merits no way Obstcle to my personal gains

nor

> if i silence him and make him run away i will get a billion dollar

> business contract

>

> My problem was all known published written available ( even oral

secret

> traditions which i know ) is supporting a physical positions of

planets

> and that is why so many sidhanthas made by various rishies .

>

> all the proof of it is available frm 2500 yrs written recorded history

> .there is also proofs that all gr8 masters of Yore was using Drig

paksha

> viscible position of planets

> so if he is prooved right ( as he claims billions and billions of yrs

> accuracy in predictions and supperiority of his non working SW ) then

> all acharya s ever since garga 9 who was kula guru of yadhava s

> ,vasishta ( kula guru of Lord ram 's dynasty ) { sure their full works

r

> lost now but available quotes itself is prooving }

>

> then frm the time aryabhatta ,then varhamihira ,Bhaskara ,then various

> other masters like munjala ,puthumana somayaji and haridutta and

> parameshwara acharya will b wrong means atleast 2500 yrs availble

> prooved beyond doubt recorded astrology is wrong

>

> and Only Vinay is right even this moderater is wrong .

>

> dear grp --what u will do when some one come and claims sani is

fastest

> planet in universe ??wat even a kid will do if he learned in diffrnt

way

> ,will he giv that person yugas and enough relaxing till when ever he

is

> ready ,who asked him to come with such claims without basic home work

if

> he cannot do it for last 4 months ??

>

> that moderater out of perosnal reasons and jealousy supports him

without

> any thing of content own his own

>

> Now asking me some formulas to proov ( my replies r held up ) and

> repeating as if i ran away .

>

> even if i prooved it ( forget i know it or i can learn it or i can

> producee better learned persons ) did it proov vinay is correct as no

> one in North india even using it for real predictions with my best of

> knowledge

>

> why cant they simply took up a personal known prooved chart and

predict

> it

>

> why cant they predict some mundane things for future

>

> why even the moderaters calls for predicting election results is not

> even met by vinay whom he is now supporting in the excuse of modesty

,is

> astro grps are not meant for discussions ,or shud we suffer some body

in

> the name of fake ahimsa and modesty or shud we use the so called

indian

> technics of investigations of truth ?? why tarka as sastra originated

in

> india only ??is it was for fakes to declare anything and allow them to

> mutilate every things availble tradition till today

>

> why cant he predict rain falls ( which he says he is more infallible

> here ) and climate situation of a dozn places in india atleast for 3

> months ,and then we can wait its materilisation

>

> why now deviating the calls for proofs with counter calls for prooving

> my knowledge

>

> even i never asked their knowledge ,what i was asking is only proof

for

> last 4 months in various forums including my fora which he first

> appeared

>

> then run away with silly reasons as some one mentioned liquor when he

> participated in tantric discussions

>

> if he is against liquor do any one invited to discuss in tantra ( vama

> maargies supposed to use liquor and even meat etc as offering to gods

> and then they also consumes it --i dont want to discuss abt it here )

>

> More later

>

> thanks for every one for spending their time in reading this mail

>

>

> regrds sunil nair

>

> some problem in english communication is possible and pls forgiv me as

> this is typed in between busy shedule

>

>

>

> , " Bhaskar " bhaskar_jyotish@

> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Sreenadh ji ,

> >

> > Here goes the prediction given by Sunil Nair ji on SL war situation

> > exactly 7 months ago. In fact this was translated and published in a

> > widely read astrological weekly in Sri Lanka too. I am very grateful

> to

> > our dear Sunil Nair ji for his effort and his genuine concern over

my

> > beloved country.

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Sunil ji,

> >

> > End of terrorism in any country is a great relief to its peace

loving

> > citizens.

> >

> > Anyway I am writing this to congratulate you on your accurate

> > predictions on

> > ending of the war and on Prabhakaran's death while fleeing. In fact

> you

> > did two

> > prashna charts and gave these correct predictions. You did a prashna

> > chart 6

> > months ago in which you predicted the end of war in SL, in the near

> > future.

> >

> > I am immensely grateful to you for the great work you did :)

> >

> > blessings,

> >

> > Renu

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > //SL war prashna with LTTE. analysis by Sri Sunil Nair

> >

> >

> >

> > The time for prashna chart was taken while watching international

news

> > in a TV channel which telecast the latest news on SL government war

> > against LTTE.

> >

> > Natal Chart

> >

> > October 19, 2008

> > Time: 3:11:00

> > Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > Place: 77 E 13' 00 " , 28 N 40' 00 "

> > Delhi, India

> >

> > Tithi: Krishna Panchami (Ju) (36.06% left)

> > Vedic Weekday: Saturday (Sa)

> > Nakshatra: Mrigasira (Ma) (73.95% left)

> > Yoga: Variyan (Ju) (15.44% left)

> > Karana: Taitula (Me) (72.13% left)

> > Hora Lord: Mars ( i correctd it than Jhora )

> >

> >

> >

> > //Let us commence our analysis.

> >

> > The first thing I notice is that SL is in a Mood to win at any cost.

> >

> > Hora lord is Mars and I find some element of God's grace too,a sort

> of

> > daivanukulyam . Hora Lord also shows the nature of prashna.

> >

> > The lagna Lord is debilitated in prashna, showing some internal

> > uncertainty in Government but the debilitation is cancelled too.

> >

> > In the chart, Sani is placed in lagna. This makes the nation

> > aggressive, also Sani the 7th L of opposition is placed in lagna,

> which

> > indicates the weakness of the opposition and its short life. The

only

> > option for them is surrender.

> >

> > There is a parivartan between Venus and Mars both aspecting their

> own

> > houses. 10L Venus, aspects 10th House. Moon is in 10th house of

> > administration.

> >

> > 3rd house is house of military action too. Sun can sit there only

> > during this period.( transit ) Sun's debilitation shows the

condition

> > of the mind of the ruler. But in 3rd house he is taking that risk

> and/or

> > challenge too .

> >

> > Enemy kings or adjacent countries are denoted by 6th H. In a way

> there

> > is support as shown by Sani. On the other hand mistakes they can

> commit

> > can be seen from the 12th house. Ketu is placed in the 12th but its

> lord

> > Moon is exlated in the 10th house. So these coming 2 weeks can be

> > significant.

> >

> > Money or other resources is seen from 2nd and 11th houses. Lord of

> > these houses Mercury is placed in 2nd house. This shows that there

is

> > enough money /real promise which can materialize, in the forth

coming

> > period.

> >

> > This is also based on raja prashna

> >

> > Let's have a look at the 5th H. If the government can use its brain

> to

> > isolate LTTE, especially from the Tamil people, even after victory,

> the

> > merits will take SL richer and more powerful. 5th H lord Jupiter is

> > placed in the 5th . Most benefic planet for the day is also Jupiter.

> So

> > I can see positive results here, government acting wisely for the

> > benefit of citizens who also represented by the 5th.

> >

> > Additionally all other panchanga factors are also good.

> >

> > Rahu is placed in the 6th representing India , which is represented

> by

> > the 6th house. Though India may appear like an enemy, Rahu being

> placed

> > there shows the confusion which it can make. My opinion is India

will

> > keep out of this, as it would not want to suffer good relations with

> > neighbours.

> >

> > Considering other prashnas, malefics in Lagna is bad. But in war

> > prashna, malefics will give victory.

> >

> > Hora lord Mars is with Sun, the karaka for government. Though Sun

> is

> > debilitated in prashna, ( debilation is cancelled also ) Sani in

11th

> > house, which makes Karma for gain is beneficial. Sani is natural

11th

> > lord too. 11th house is 6th from the 6th. That is enemy of enemy,

> > indicating friends. Jupiter aspects Sani in 11th, showing support

once

> > again.( a sort of dharma and karma karaka assossiation hence a Raja

> yoga