IndiaDivine.org

The Uncensored Version - Watch it

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear friends,

See what actually happens on Reality shows which they dont show us.

We already know that they are spoiling the culture of India with these shows, making young girls and boys do idiotic activities unheard of, unseen ever, unthinkable, most of them copy from the perverted Western culture.

I have seen some shows where they put a boy or girl in a box of insects and they crawl all over them in a ugly show, or else those who can eat the most number of live insects win the show. These poor boys and girls have to do such dirty acts for want of money or stupid temporary fame. I have also seen a show where they cut a sheeps body and put some chocolates in the belly of the hanging carcass all flesh and blood drroping all over the carcass, and the participants had to search and pluck the chocolates from their mouths. This is what is hapenning in India now the latest.

In this particular link I am giving below, the lady director of the show slapped a participant, and when out of anger he slapped her back, all the staff and the other directors jumped on the boy and beat the hell out of him. I wish I was the Army Head with powers. I would have shot all these rascals sons of bitc.. dead after cutting them into pieces.

Just watch the deadly injustice on this poor participant and let your blood heated up to fight this injustcie and all other types all around us, growing by the day.

In time to come we have to from a strong force through this Group of astrology, to hunt these crime boosters , and punish them.

regards,

Bhaskar.

Guest guest

It's very appalling. There is so much of ignorance amongst our people. Just because there are reality shows in the west, Indian channels are following the lead blindly. The only hope for change is - if people recognize that these reality shows are complete bull**** and insult to our intellect. When people ignore these shows, automatically the producers will have to provide something intellectually stimulating. Too bad - the TV is a for-profit business and no more public service. Unfortunately, they serve only the lowest common denominator. --- On Tue, 5/19/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish The Uncensored Version - Watch it Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2009, 11:35 AM

Dear friends,

See what actually happens on Reality shows which they dont show us.

We already know that they are spoiling the culture of India with these shows, making young girls and boys do idiotic activities unheard of, unseen ever, unthinkable, most of them copy from the perverted Western culture.

I have seen some shows where they put a boy or girl in a box of insects and they crawl all over them in a ugly show, or else those who can eat the most number of live insects win the show. These poor boys and girls have to do such dirty acts for want of money or stupid temporary fame. I have also seen a show where they cut a sheeps body and put some chocolates in the belly of the hanging carcass all flesh and blood drroping all over the carcass, and the participants had to search and pluck the chocolates from their mouths. This is what is hapenning in India now the latest.

In this particular link I am giving below, the lady director of the show slapped a participant, and when out of anger he slapped her back, all the staff and the other directors jumped on the boy and beat the hell out of him. I wish I was the Army Head with powers. I would have shot all these rascals sons of bitc.. dead after cutting them into pieces.

Just watch the deadly injustice on this poor participant and let your blood heated up to fight this injustcie and all other types all around us, growing by the day.

In time to come we have to from a strong force through this Group of astrology, to hunt these crime boosters , and punish them.

http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=qUYOvrQ_ PD8

regards,

Bhaskar.