IndiaDivine.org

Want to ask a question for cousin

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All,

I want to ask a question, I have a cousin brother who is Manglik he was born on

8th Jan 1973 at 0734A.M. in Mumbai, what are his chances for marriage. He is not

getting and good match for marriage and we family himself and his parents are

very worriied can u all please help thanks a lot. waiting for your answer and

solution, regards Meher R Palsetia

Guest guest

Dear Meher ji

I have seen your mail, I am not an astrologer but I can tell that after 27 years of age the effect of Manglik

has no effect. You please approch some Marriage buro and give his details.I am sure you will get some good match for him.

Good luck.

regards

ekamber

Meher Palsetia <meherpalsetia Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 3:47:20 PM Want to ask a question for cousin

Dear All,I want to ask a question, I have a cousin brother who is Manglik he was born on 8th Jan 1973 at 0734A.M. in Mumbai, what are his chances for marriage. He is not getting and good match for marriage and we family himself and his parents are very worriied can u all please help thanks a lot. waiting for your answer and solution, regards Meher R Palsetia

Guest guest

Dear ekamber,

This is an astrological Group and not a Psychology or Counselling centre . We expect replies pertaining to astrology for such cases. Even the writer must have approached marriage buros by now . he must not have been waiting for such advise.

By the way please authenticate your statement " but I can tell that after 27 years of age the effect of Manglikhas no effect. "

Wat is the source of this statement, or knowledge you have just displayed ???? If You dont reply, I will have to remove you from the Group please.

Bhaskar.

, ekamber teki <ekamberteki wrote:>> Dear Meher ji> I have seen your mail, I am not an astrologer but I can tell that after 27 years of age the effect of Manglik> has no effect. You please approch some Marriage buro and give his details.I am sure you will get some good match for him.> Good luck.> regards> ekamber> > > > > ________________________________> Meher Palsetia meherpalsetia > Wednesday, May 20, 2009 3:47:20 PM> Want to ask a question for cousin> > > > > > Dear All,> I want to ask a question, I have a cousin brother who is Manglik he was born on 8th Jan 1973 at 0734A.M. in Mumbai, what are his chances for marriage. He is not getting and good match for marriage and we family himself and his parents are very worriied can u all please help thanks a lot. waiting for your answer and solution, regards Meher R Palsetia>

Guest guest

Respected Bhaskar ji

I am extremly sory you had to point out. I am nothing!As a lay man

I was worried about Meher ji so i could not control my self.Please pardone me.

once again sorry for disturbing you

regards

ekamber

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 5:05:47 PM Re: Want to ask a question for cousin

Dear ekamber,

This is an astrological Group and not a Psychology or Counselling centre . We expect replies pertaining to astrology for such cases. Even the writer must have approached marriage buros by now . he must not have been waiting for such advise.

By the way please authenticate your statement " but I can tell that after 27 years of age the effect of Manglikhas no effect. "

Wat is the source of this statement, or knowledge you have just displayed ???? If You dont reply, I will have to remove you from the Group please.

Bhaskar.

, ekamber teki <ekamberteki@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Meher ji> I have seen your mail, I am not an astrologer but I can tell that after 27 years of age the effect of Manglik> has no effect. You please approch some Marriage buro and give his details.I am sure you will get some good match for him.> Good luck.> regards> ekamber> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Meher Palsetia meherpalsetia@ ...> > Wednesday, May 20, 2009 3:47:20 PM> Want to ask a question for cousin> > > > > > Dear All,> I want to ask a question, I have a cousin brother who is Manglik he was born on 8th Jan 1973 at 0734A.M. in Mumbai, what are his chances for marriage. He is not getting and good match for

marriage and we family himself and his parents are very worriied can u all please help thanks a lot. waiting for your answer and solution, regards Meher R Palsetia>

Guest guest

Dear Ekamber,

I too am sorry for being harsh on You. I get so many replies everyday which are irrelevant to astrology, that one gets fed up reading and deleting these.

As regards to feeling compassion, worry or pity. I request you to sit in my seat. I get occasion to feel so almost 50 times daily, and few times you feel helpless at such strange cases, that you cant help them for want of knowledge or proper recourse of advise, that one at times feels to close down this Jyotish work and do something else. Which is one of the reasons that I have stopped accepting medical cases. Whole day looking after peoples problems one forgets to laugh or feel happy.

By the way, I am serious, if you really have some source from where you picked those lines on "Maangalya Dosha removal after age 27" then please share so with the members. I am a learner always, and always willing to learn from anybody, child, juniors, seniors, anyone from any caste religion, creed and faculty. It maybe that we may get some new angle for Mangalya Dosha removal.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, ekamber teki <ekamberteki wrote:>> Respected Bhaskar ji> I am extremly sory you had to point out. I am nothing!As a lay man> I was worried about Meher ji so i could not control my self.Please pardone me.> once again sorry for disturbing you> regards> ekamber> > > > > ________________________________> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish > Wednesday, May 20, 2009 5:05:47 PM> Re: Want to ask a question for cousin> > > > > > Dear ekamber,> This is an astrological Group and not a Psychology or Counselling centre . We expect replies pertaining to astrology for such cases. Even the writer must have approached marriage buros by now . he must not have been waiting for such advise. > By the way please authenticate your statement " but I can tell that after 27 years of age the effect of Manglik> has no effect. "> Wat is the source of this statement, or knowledge you have just displayed ???? If You dont reply, I will have to remove you from the Group please. > Bhaskar.> > > , ekamber teki <ekamberteki@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Meher ji> > I have seen your mail, I am not an astrologer but I can tell that after 27 years of age the effect of Manglik> > has no effect. You please approch some Marriage buro and give his details.I am sure you will get some good match for him.> > Good luck.> > regards> > ekamber> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Meher Palsetia meherpalsetia@ ...> > > > Wednesday, May 20, 2009 3:47:20 PM> > Want to ask a question for cousin> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear All,> > I want to ask a question, I have a cousin brother who is Manglik he was born on 8th Jan 1973 at 0734A.M. in Mumbai, what are his chances for marriage. He is not getting and good match for marriage and we family himself and his parents are very worriied can u all please help thanks a lot. waiting for your answer and solution, regards Meher R Palsetia> >>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji and all the other respected group members

please do not argue because of me, but i just want to know the basic thats all

that what is his yog and will he get married or not have kids etc at all. Today

he is 36 yrs old and still no response then the faida kuch nahi hoga. Though he

is my cousin he is like a brother to me thats why i am worried about that all

thanks waiting for a answer from you all regards / Meher R Palsetia

Guest guest

Dear Meher ji,

No we shall not fight with Shri Ekamberji who is innocent apparently. I have already apologised to him.

In the meanwhile may I request you to please read the instructions on the Home Page and make a call to me . I assure you it will not cost you more than Rs.2- maximum. I on my part would be certainly spending more than this, with the time I take up to study your cousins chart.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, Meher Palsetia <meherpalsetia wrote:>> Dear Bhaskarji and all the other respected group members> please do not argue because of me, but i just want to know the basic thats all that what is his yog and will he get married or not have kids etc at all. Today he is 36 yrs old and still no response then the faida kuch nahi hoga. Though he is my cousin he is like a brother to me thats why i am worried about that all thanks waiting for a answer from you all regards / Meher R Palsetia>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskerji may i please have your contact numbers please so that i can call u up tks n rgds / Meher R Palsetia--- On Wed, 5/20/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Want to ask a question for cousin Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 12:21 PM

Dear Meher ji,

No we shall not fight with Shri Ekamberji who is innocent apparently. I have already apologised to him.

In the meanwhile may I request you to please read the instructions on the Home Page and make a call to me . I assure you it will not cost you more than Rs.2- maximum. I on my part would be certainly spending more than this, with the time I take up to study your cousins chart.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, Meher Palsetia <meherpalsetia@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Bhaskarji and all the other respected group members> please do not argue because of me, but i just want to know the basic thats all that what is his yog and will he get married or not have kids etc at all. Today he is 36 yrs old and still no response then the faida kuch nahi hoga. Though he is my cousin he is like a brother to me thats why i am worried about that all thanks waiting for a answer from you all regards / Meher R Palsetia>

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

You can see the exesparation caused now. This is too much annoying. What

must be done about such members . Already 6-10 exchanges have been

wasted on this member, but she has no time and does not bother to read

the Home Page. This are sheer time wasters and .......

Bhaskar.

, Meher Palsetia <meherpalsetia

wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskerji may i please have your contact numbers please so that i

can call u up tks n rgds / Meher R Palsetia

>

> --- On Wed, 5/20/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

> Re: Want to ask a question for cousin

>

> Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 12:21 PM

>

>

>

Dear Meher ji,

>

> No we shall not fight with Shri Ekamberji who is innocent apparently.

I have already apologised to him.

>

> In the meanwhile may I request you to please read the instructions on

the Home Page and make a call to me . I assure you it will not cost you

more than Rs.2- maximum. I on my part would be certainly spending more

than this, with the time I take up to study your cousins chart.

>

> regards,

> Bhaskar.

>

>

> , Meher Palsetia <meherpalsetia@

....> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskarji and all the other respected group members

> > please do not argue because of me, but i just want to know the basic

thats all that what is his yog and will he get married or not have kids

etc at all. Today he is 36 yrs old and still no response then the faida

kuch nahi hoga. Though he is my cousin he is like a brother to me thats

why i am worried about that all thanks waiting for a answer from you all

regards / Meher R Palsetia

> >

>

Guest guest

Bhaskarji ..I can't help myself from butting in.....i suggest that U write only this much in reply to such queries....CALL ME.........the no. is on the home page of the group!!......thnx--- On Thu, 5/21/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Want to ask a question for cousin Date: Thursday, May 21, 2009, 4:33 AM

Dear Friends,You can see the exesparation caused now. This is too much annoying. Whatmust be done about such members . Already 6-10 exchanges have beenwasted on this member, but she has no time and does not bother to readthe Home Page. This are sheer time wasters and .......Bhaskar., Meher Palsetia <meherpalsetia@ ...>wrote:>> Dear Bhaskerji may i please have your contact numbers please so that ican call u up tks n rgds / Meher R Palsetia>> --- On Wed, 5/20/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:>>> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> Re: Want to ask a question for cousin> > Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 12:21 PM>>>>>>>>>> Dear Meher ji,>> No we shall not fight with Shri Ekamberji who is innocent apparently.I have already apologised to him.>> In the meanwhile may I request you to please read the instructions onthe Home Page and make a call to me . I assure you it will not cost youmore than Rs.2- maximum. I on my part would be certainly spending morethan this, with the time I take up to study your cousins chart.>> regards,> Bhaskar.>>> , Meher Palsetia <meherpalsetia wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskarji and

all the other respected group members> > please do not argue because of me, but i just want to know the basicthats all that what is his yog and will he get married or not have kidsetc at all. Today he is 36 yrs old and still no response then the faidakuch nahi hoga. Though he is my cousin he is like a brother to me thatswhy i am worried about that all thanks waiting for a answer from you allregards / Meher R Palsetia> >>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji

I do not know what the problem is u asked to contact u I asked u for ur number in giving ur number or writing it is causing u problem n telling me the solution is a problem then forget it sir i do not need such person who thinks of him self too much i can do withour it then getting rediculed in front of the whole group thanks for your patiemce and kindnees rgds Meher R Palsetia - I also think that your are very clever and do think too much of your self, remmber to help a nedy is a big thing and u would also get the good name and reward but by doing a thing like this u r not geting anywhere at all. --- On Thu, 5/21/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Want to ask a question for cousin Date: Thursday, May 21, 2009, 8:33 AM

Dear Friends,You can see the exesparation caused now. This is too much annoying. Whatmust be done about such members . Already 6-10 exchanges have beenwasted on this member, but she has no time and does not bother to readthe Home Page. This are sheer time wasters and .......Bhaskar., Meher Palsetia <meherpalsetia@ ...>wrote:>> Dear Bhaskerji may i please have your contact numbers please so that ican call u up tks n rgds / Meher R Palsetia>> --- On Wed, 5/20/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:>>> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> Re: Want to ask a question for cousin> > Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 12:21 PM>>>>>>>>>> Dear Meher ji,>> No we shall not fight with Shri Ekamberji who is innocent apparently.I have already apologised to him.>> In the meanwhile may I request you to please read the instructions onthe Home Page and make a call to me . I assure you it will not cost youmore than Rs.2- maximum. I on my part would be certainly spending morethan this, with the time I take up to study your cousins chart.>> regards,> Bhaskar.>>> , Meher Palsetia <meherpalsetia wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskarji and

all the other respected group members> > please do not argue because of me, but i just want to know the basicthats all that what is his yog and will he get married or not have kidsetc at all. Today he is 36 yrs old and still no response then the faidakuch nahi hoga. Though he is my cousin he is like a brother to me thatswhy i am worried about that all thanks waiting for a answer from you allregards / Meher R Palsetia> >>

Guest guest

I cannot co-relate with those who are half blind, with no commonsense,

with not even primary school education, and who go only for selective

selfish reading.

I am also not standing here with open arms and all time in the world, to

help foolish people. To recieve help one must be first able to help

ownself. Even God helps those who can help themselves.

You are right. I am clever person, and think much of myself. Nothing

wrong in that. I have pride in my education and bearings and am a

confident person. So whats wrong here ?

Now please leave before I show you the door. I feel you are a fake id.

Bhaskar.

wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskarji

> I do not know what the problem is u asked to contact u I asked u for

ur number in giving ur number or writing it is causing u problem n

telling me the solution is a problem then forget it sir i do not need

such person who thinks of him self too much i can do withour it then

getting rediculed in front of the whole group thanks for your patiemce

and kindnees rgds Meher R Palsetia - I also think that your are very

clever and do think too much of your self, remmber to help a nedy is a

big thing and u would also get the good name and reward but by doing a

thing like this u r not geting anywhere at all.

>

> --- On Thu, 5/21/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

>

> Thursday, May 21, 2009, 8:33 AM

>

>

>

Dear Friends,

>

> You can see the exesparation caused now. This is too much annoying.

What

> must be done about such members . Already 6-10 exchanges have been

> wasted on this member, but she has no time and does not bother to read

> the Home Page. This are sheer time wasters and .......

>

> Bhaskar.

>

....>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskerji may i please have your contact numbers please so that

i

> can call u up tks n rgds / Meher R Palsetia

> >

> > --- On Wed, 5/20/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

> >

> >

> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > Re: Want to ask a question for cousin

> >

> > Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 12:21 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Meher ji,

> >

> > No we shall not fight with Shri Ekamberji who is innocent

apparently.

> I have already apologised to him.

> >

> > In the meanwhile may I request you to please read the instructions

on

> the Home Page and make a call to me . I assure you it will not cost

you

> more than Rs.2- maximum. I on my part would be certainly spending more

> than this, with the time I take up to study your cousins chart.

> >

> > regards,

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> > , Meher Palsetia

<meherpalsetia@

> ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Bhaskarji and all the other respected group members

> > > please do not argue because of me, but i just want to know the

basic

> thats all that what is his yog and will he get married or not have

kids

> etc at all. Today he is 36 yrs old and still no response then the

faida

> kuch nahi hoga. Though he is my cousin he is like a brother to me

thats

> why i am worried about that all thanks waiting for a answer from you

all

> regards / Meher R Palsetia

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Meher,

With your mails, especially this one, you have irritated me no end, and

brought me to a point of anger. I thought Parsis were educated since I

know a few of them having been brough up in Bombay since childhood. But

you seem to be different.

From where did You come to know that wer are giving free answers here ?

Is it not from the Group Page of this Group ? Or did you close your eyes

when joining this Group ? Were you not educated enough to read that you

must call me in order to solicit an answer, and cant You notice the

numbers on the bottom of The Home Page ? Regardless of that have I not

been sending regular messages to members to call me ? Why did the need

arise for me to tell this specially to You ??? Dont you have some sense.

Or have you lost it totally ? Why do you expect the managment here to

write to your every bit of stupid mail and reply teh same satisfactorily

? Why do you need spoon feeding? Are you a small new born child who

cannot fend for herself ? When in my second last m ail I had clearly

asked you to spend few moments and read the Home Page then why did you

mail me asking for my numbers ? Have you gone absolutely lazy or

brainless ? Cant you understand simple English ?

You may be innocent. But your attitude is worse than a roadside lazer

who wants and waits for somebody to give him a few grubs for a bite,

without he lifting his body .

Sorry, I am ashamed of people like you. Hope not to meet your types

soon. You have wasted enough time.

Bhaskar.

wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskarji

> I do not know what the problem is u asked to contact u I asked u for

ur number in giving ur number or writing it is causing u problem n

telling me the solution is a problem then forget it sir i do not need

such person who thinks of him self too much i can do withour it then

getting rediculed in front of the whole group thanks for your patiemce

and kindnees rgds Meher R Palsetia - I also think that your are very

clever and do think too much of your self, remmber to help a nedy is a

big thing and u would also get the good name and reward but by doing a

thing like this u r not geting anywhere at all.

>

> --- On Thu, 5/21/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

>

> Thursday, May 21, 2009, 8:33 AM

>

>

>

Dear Friends,

>

> You can see the exesparation caused now. This is too much annoying.

What

> must be done about such members . Already 6-10 exchanges have been

> wasted on this member, but she has no time and does not bother to read

> the Home Page. This are sheer time wasters and .......

>

> Bhaskar.

>

....>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskerji may i please have your contact numbers please so that

i

> can call u up tks n rgds / Meher R Palsetia

> >

> > --- On Wed, 5/20/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

> >

> >

> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > Re: Want to ask a question for cousin

> >

> > Wednesday, May 20, 2009, 12:21 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Meher ji,

> >

> > No we shall not fight with Shri Ekamberji who is innocent

apparently.

> I have already apologised to him.

> >

> > In the meanwhile may I request you to please read the instructions

on

> the Home Page and make a call to me . I assure you it will not cost

you

> more than Rs.2- maximum. I on my part would be certainly spending more

> than this, with the time I take up to study your cousins chart.

> >

> > regards,

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> > , Meher Palsetia

<meherpalsetia@

> ...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Bhaskarji and all the other respected group members

> > > please do not argue because of me, but i just want to know the

basic