IndiaDivine.org

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

LIVING WITH A FULL HEART

When one is too hurt one cannot see others' pain, is too blind with one's own.When one has many weights to lift, one cannot enjoy life.When one has many expectations, one cannot be patient with others.When one has fear, one cannot enjoy life.When one does not give, one is making the heart lonely.When one does not take, one is making the heart feel inferiorWhen one does not hope, one is shutting oneself into a tight closet.But when one does not love, one is killing one's self.

They say that pain is inevitable but suffering is optional. If I learn to accept that pain is part of life, I will be better able to endure the difficult times and then move on, leaving the pain behind me.

"...When we long for life without...difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure." -- Peter Marshall

No Problem Lasts Forever

No problem lasts forever. No matter how permanently fixed in the center of our lives it may seem, whatever we experience in this ever-changing life is sure to pass. Even pain.

Difficult situations often bring out qualities in us that otherwise might not have risen to the surface, such as courage, faith, and our need for one another. All of our experiences can help us to grow.But we may need patience. Some wounds cannot be healed quickly. They must be given time. In the meantime, we can appreciate the new capabilities we are developing, such as the capacity to mourn and the willingness to accept. Let us share our losses and triumphs with each other, for that is how we gather courage.