IndiaDivine.org

Fw: [giftoflovingkindness] archana/kiran

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Bhaskarji ..if you think this as appropriate ,couldn't we just put up the following in your group? for there are SO many amongst us who are ignorant of our own culture & aspects!!...may be you can copy /paste it??if you don't like a forwarded mail??

--- On Fri, 5/22/09, kiran dasaur <kirandasaur wrote:

kiran dasaur <kirandasaurRe: [giftoflovingkindness] Re: archana/kirangiftoflovingkindness Date: Friday, May 22, 2009, 8:41 AM

Namastay Ralph,

Nice to meet you online...

YOU want to know abt the meaning of namastay..okayy...

We join our palms together & put it near our chest & say Namastay ..to greet ppl..just as you shake hands or kiss on the cheek.....

Well, yes, according to the english meaning it does mean a "hello!' But namastay is actually a sanskrit word....made up of NAMAH + AS ( us)+TEY-----------where

NAMAH means ---to bow AS means----------- I

and TEY means------- you.

On the whole it means I bow to you.......

now ,why do we place our hands near the chest??-------

almost all of you know abt the kundalini..which is a condensed form of the vital forces in a human body....It is a MYSTERIOUS force....Lot of ppl are today talking abt the awakening of Kundalini..BUT I tell you this is all a FARCE!!

It Is NOT this EASY to awaken KUNDALINI!!

& It can be DANGEROUS TOO!! to try to awaken it just like that!!

YOU HAVE TO ATTAIN INNER PURIFICATION FIRST!!!!i.e.purification in thoughts ,mind ,will,concience & soul---by renouncing the very sense of "I" & "ME" & "MINE"

& be free of all malice & worldly desires!!

& can any ONE of us attain THIS??...NO! we cannot!!unless we renounce the world and become yogis under the guidance of POORNA GURU!!meaning one who himself has renonced the world and attained a connection with the Divine!! & such Gurus are not easy to find!! Nor do they live in human congregations.They live in ISOLATION!!!!They Just DO NOT like worldly affairs & interference & have shunned ALL & EVERYTHING!!

So,plz dear ones don't get entangled in the spurious tactics of business minded ppl!!

This I know by reading a lot of hindu religious books.

Kundalini literally means 'that which is coiled' and it is often likened to a serpent, particularly since the ascent up the spine can often appear to be like the sinuous movement of a snake. For the human being to attain union with Brahman, the two polar aspects of Brahman, Shiva and Shakti,(POSITIVE & NEGATIVE,JUST LIKE YIN & YANG) must meet. As long as the two are separate, the psyche cannot be whole.

The kundalini has SEVEN principal chakras.....which are the energy points....in the human body!!

One of these is the anahata or the heart chakra (cardiac plexus) which is the source of LOVE & COMPASSION.NOW, THIS IS WHY we keep our joined palms near the chest i.e.Near the heart chakra!!near the energy point of love & compassion.....For The Human is considered to be a form of the supreme itself!!We bring the hands together at the heart chakra to increase the flow of DIVINE LOVE!!

Namastey can also be done by placing our hands in front of the third eye-----the AJNA chakra!! Positioned between the two eyebrows!! Ajna is considered as the chakra of MIND!!This is especially a deep form of respect!!We bow to the SUPREME in this manner! & when we close our eyes and bow down our head,It helps the mind surrender to the Divine in the heart!!

The gestures itself signifies Namastey.....so it is not very necassary to utter the word while bowing!

Namastey is a symbol of gratitude & respect towards others ,allowing the ultimate truth to flow---------- The truth that we are all one when we live from the heart!!

--- On Fri, 5/22/09, ralph1303 <rsl1303 wrote:

ralph1303 <rsl1303[giftoflovingkindness] Re: archana/kirangiftoflovingkindness Date: Friday, May 22, 2009, 6:09 AM

Hi Kiran,I have not been reading and posting for a while and there are a number of members I have not got to know yet. So let me say Hello Kiran and welcome to the goroup, although I know that you are no longer a new member.This is a a truly international group and very special one.I think it is a very wise thing, when posting on the internet, to keep you full identity hidden. Not everyone hides their identity but I think it is very undesrtandable if people would wish to do so, as I do.Consequently, some people use screen names which do not make it obvious whether they are a man or a woman, old or young, what their nationality is, where they live of what their religion or ethnic origin is. These are all things that people are free to reveal when they are ready to do so.Just for the record, I am an English man, living in England. I grew up in a Christian background but I understand now that most

religions contain the wisdom and share the ideals of love and compassion and forgiveness that I found in Christianity.This group is based on Buddhist Lovingkindness meditation but you don't need to be Buddhist to practice loving kindness. I have already seen that you have demonstrated loving kindness in your posts.I just thought I would say Hello and that I am glad to hear from you.By the way, I used to sign my posts,"Namaste, Ralph" but a Hindu friend told me that namaste means, "Hello".What would you say was the meaning of "Namaste"?Ralph

Guest guest

Dear Kiran ji,Thank you for the nice write up about Namastey. Just a small correction in the conjugation of the word, if you may check.//But namastay is actually a sanskrit word....made up of NAMAH + AS ( us)+TEY-----------where

NAMAH means ---to bow                             AS means-----------  I                     and  TEY means-------  you.//

Namastey is a sandhi of two sanskrit words NAMAH + TE. AS is not a separate sanskrit word meaning I. AS (pronounced as US) is the sound that comes with sandhi. 

RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

sorry Neelamji I am not very well versed in sanskrit ..hence the GALATI...THANX FOR CORRECTING ME!! I appreciate your kindness.--- On Fri, 5/22/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Fw: Re: [giftoflovingkindness] Re: archana/kiran Date: Friday, May 22, 2009, 9:40 AM

Dear Kiran ji,

Thank you for the nice write up about Namastey. Just a small correction in the conjugation of the word, if you may check.

//But namastay is actually a sanskrit word....made up of NAMAH + AS ( us)+TEY----- ------where

NAMAH means ---to bow AS means------- ---- I

and TEY means------- you.//

Namastey is a sandhi of two sanskrit words NAMAH + TE. AS is not a separate sanskrit word meaning I. AS (pronounced as US) is the sound that comes with sandhi.

RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Kiranji,

A friendly and affectionate advice. One should be very thorough in

anything which one wishes to profess or advise or teach anyone . Or else

it may be known as mis-interpretation and mis-representation. In Your

case it will not harm much, but the westerner (?) whom you explained the

meaning of that word, could get it half right and half wrong. We must be

careful when dealing with foreigners especially. Its their greatness and

broadmindedness that they see some glow and learning in our culture,

traditions and our treasures, so they approach us to gain some

knowledge. They must be imparted the right knowledge. None of us is very

good, very spiritual, very smart, very wise or very learned. If we just

remain normally good, normally spiritual , normally smart and normally

wise, its more than enough. We must at times also take the other seat -

of the students. We cannot remain a Preacher without practising the

same, for long otherwise torn poclets would be seen at one time or the

other. You know a few days back one member asked me about calculation of

Yuddha bala ? I have never done that manually so did not know. I know

well how to make a chart and other calculations which go along with it,

for have learnt calculations for full one year, but one cannot learn

everything under the earth. I had two choices when this member

questioned me. Either to read few books and show that I am smart in

answering, or divert the query to more smarter in this, and display some

ignorance in this matter. I chose the latter and re-directed the enquiry

to my good friend Shri Saumilji. I am happy that you accepted your

mistake and said " galti ho gayi " . That should be the spirit. But this

mistake must not happen often. One must not continue to keep doing

robberies and say sorry when he is caught.

There is one young boy boy in other Jyotish Groups. I had advised him to

stay quiet for next few years learn well and then come on the Groups for

predicting to people. But he did not pay attention to my good advise. I

see that whenever he opens his mouth he commits a blunder. I have caught

him writing wrong on number of occasions, but yet see him always trying

to project himself very much spiritual and very much knowledgable in

astrology. I did what I could for him. Now its his fate. When more and

more people will point him his mistake, then what face would he have to

show ?

We must at times be preachers, and at times be learners. At times be

tough and at times enjoy being a innocent child. At times be romantic

and at times be serious like to Haridwar sanyaasi. But fool or trying to

fool, we must not be at most of the times.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, kiran dasaur <kirandasaur

wrote:

>

> Bhaskarji ..if you think this as appropriate ,

> couldn't we just put up the following in your group? for there are

SO many amongst us who are ignorant of our own culture & aspects!!...may

be you can copy /paste it??if you don't like a forwarded mail??

>

> --- On Fri, 5/22/09, kiran dasaur kirandasaur wrote:

>

>

> kiran dasaur kirandasaur

> Re: [giftoflovingkindness] Re: archana/kiran

> giftoflovingkindness

> Friday, May 22, 2009, 8:41 AM

>

Namastay Ralph,

> Nice to meet you online...

> YOU want to know abt the meaning of namastay..okayy...

>

> We join our palms together & put it near our chest & say Namastay ..to

greet ppl..just as you shake hands or kiss on the cheek.....

> Well, yes, according to the english meaning it does mean a " hello!'

But namastay is actually a sanskrit word....made up of NAMAH + AS (

us)+TEY-----------where

> NAMAH means ---to bow

> AS means----------- I

> and TEY means------- you.

>

> On the whole it means I bow to you.......

> now ,why do we place our hands near the chest??-------

> almost all of you know abt the kundalini..which is a condensed form of

the vital forces in a human body....It is a MYSTERIOUS force....Lot of

ppl are today talking abt the awakening of Kundalini..BUT I tell you

this is all a FARCE!!

> It Is NOT this EASY to awaken KUNDALINI!!

> & It can be DANGEROUS TOO!! to try to awaken it just like that!!

> YOU HAVE TO ATTAIN INNER PURIFICATION FIRST!!!!i.e.purification in

thoughts ,mind ,will,concience & soul---by renouncing the very sense of

" I " & " ME " & " MINE "

> & be free of all malice & worldly desires!!

> & can any ONE of us attain THIS??...NO! we cannot!!unless we renounce

the world and become yogis under the guidance of POORNA GURU!!meaning

one who himself has renonced the world and attained a connection with

the Divine!! & such Gurus are not easy to find!! Nor do they live in

human congregations.They live in ISOLATION!!!!They Just DO NOT like

worldly affairs & interference & have shunned ALL & EVERYTHING!!

>

> So,plz dear ones don't get entangled in the spurious tactics of

business minded ppl!!

> This I know by reading a lot of hindu religious books.

>

> Kundalini literally means 'that which is coiled' and it is often

likened to a serpent, particularly since the ascent up the spine can

often appear to be like the sinuous movement of a snake. For the human

being to attain union with Brahman, the two polar aspects of Brahman,

Shiva and Shakti,(POSITIVE & NEGATIVE,JUST LIKE YIN & YANG) must meet.

As long as the two are separate, the psyche cannot be whole.

>

> The kundalini has SEVEN principal chakras.....which are the energy

points....in the human body!!

> One of these is the anahata or the heart chakra (cardiac plexus) which

is the source of LOVE & COMPASSION.NOW, THIS IS WHY we keep our joined

palms near the chest i.e.Near the heart chakra!!near the energy point of

love & compassion.....For The Human is considered to be a form of the

supreme itself!!We bring the hands together at the heart chakra to

increase the flow of DIVINE LOVE!!

>

> Namastey can also be done by placing our hands in front of the third

eye-----the AJNA chakra!! Positioned between the two eyebrows!! Ajna is

considered as the chakra of MIND!!This is especially a deep form of

respect!!We bow to the SUPREME in this manner! & when we close our eyes

and bow down our head,It helps the mind surrender to the Divine in the

heart!!

>

> The gestures itself signifies Namastey.....so it is not very

necassary to utter the word while bowing!

>

> Namastey is a symbol of gratitude & respect towards others ,allowing

the ultimate truth to flow---------- The truth that we are all one when

we live from the heart!!

>

> --- On Fri, 5/22/09, ralph1303 rsl1303 wrote:

>

>

> ralph1303 rsl1303

> [giftoflovingkindness] Re: archana/kiran

> giftoflovingkindness

> Friday, May 22, 2009, 6:09 AM

>

>

Hi Kiran,

>

> I have not been reading and posting for a while and there are a number

of members I have not got to know yet. So let me say Hello Kiran and

welcome to the goroup, although I know that you are no longer a new

member.

>

> This is a a truly international group and very special one.

>

> I think it is a very wise thing, when posting on the internet, to keep

you full identity hidden. Not everyone hides their identity but I think

it is very undesrtandable if people would wish to do so, as I do.

>

> Consequently, some people use screen names which do not make it

obvious whether they are a man or a woman, old or young, what their

nationality is, where they live of what their religion or ethnic origin

is.

>

> These are all things that people are free to reveal when they are

ready to do so.

>

> Just for the record, I am an English man, living in England. I grew up

in a Christian background but I understand now that most religions

contain the wisdom and share the ideals of love and compassion and

forgiveness that I found in Christianity.

>

> This group is based on Buddhist Lovingkindness meditation but you

don't need to be Buddhist to practice loving kindness. I have already

seen that you have demonstrated loving kindness in your posts.

>

> I just thought I would say Hello and that I am glad to hear from you.

>

> By the way, I used to sign my posts, " Namaste, Ralph " but a Hindu

friend told me that namaste means, " Hello " .

>

> What would you say was the meaning of " Namaste " ?

>

> Ralph

>

Guest guest

Ok sir,

I take your friendly and affectionate advice....

I do not know why I gave you the impression of being a preacher!!! I have NO intensions of being that..!! I am always a learner...Luk now I've learned a lesson from Neelamji & YOUR respected self....Only thng I didn't understand so that I could learn was -----

1. But fool or trying to fool, we must not be at most of the times.

2. One must not continue to keep doing robberies and say sorry when he is caught.

I was just wondering MAY BE U'R telling me that it was hightime that I be SILENT forever on your group!!?? ........Maybe..........I don't know!! .....only you can tell.... & now plz don't get irritated...I'm talkin only in as friendly & affectionate tone as U are!

P.S.----I have already corrected my mistake on the other group when I read Neelam ji's mail!!

I'm learning the hard way...ain't I ??

& may be U shouldn't put this mail on the group!!???? --- On Fri, 5/22/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Fw: Re: [giftoflovingkindness] Re: archana/kiran Date: Friday, May 22, 2009, 10:32 AM

Dear Kiranji,A friendly and affectionate advice. One should be very thorough inanything which one wishes to profess or advise or teach anyone . Or elseit may be known as mis-interpretation and mis-representation. In Yourcase it will not harm much, but the westerner (?) whom you explained themeaning of that word, could get it half right and half wrong. We must becareful when dealing with foreigners especially. Its their greatness andbroadmindedness that they see some glow and learning in our culture,traditions and our treasures, so they approach us to gain someknowledge. They must be imparted the right knowledge. None of us is verygood, very spiritual, very smart, very wise or very learned. If we justremain normally good, normally spiritual , normally smart and normallywise, its more than enough. We must at times also take the other seat -of the students. We cannot remain a Preacher without

practising thesame, for long otherwise torn poclets would be seen at one time or theother. You know a few days back one member asked me about calculation ofYuddha bala ? I have never done that manually so did not know. I knowwell how to make a chart and other calculations which go along with it,for have learnt calculations for full one year, but one cannot learneverything under the earth. I had two choices when this memberquestioned me. Either to read few books and show that I am smart inanswering, or divert the query to more smarter in this, and display someignorance in this matter. I chose the latter and re-directed the enquiryto my good friend Shri Saumilji. I am happy that you accepted yourmistake and said "galti ho gayi". That should be the spirit. But thismistake must not happen often. One must not continue to keep doingrobberies and say sorry when he is caught.There is one young boy boy

in other Jyotish Groups. I had advised him tostay quiet for next few years learn well and then come on the Groups forpredicting to people. But he did not pay attention to my good advise. Isee that whenever he opens his mouth he commits a blunder. I have caughthim writing wrong on number of occasions, but yet see him always tryingto project himself very much spiritual and very much knowledgable inastrology. I did what I could for him. Now its his fate. When more andmore people will point him his mistake, then what face would he have toshow ?We must at times be preachers, and at times be learners. At times betough and at times enjoy being a innocent child. At times be romanticand at times be serious like to Haridwar sanyaasi. But fool or trying tofool, we must not be at most of the times.best wishes,Bhaskar., kiran dasaur <kirandasaur@ ...>wrote:>> Bhaskarji ..if you think this as appropriate ,> couldn't we just put up the following in your group? for there areSO many amongst us who are ignorant of our own culture & aspects!!... maybe you can copy /paste it??if you don't like a forwarded mail??>> --- On Fri, 5/22/09, kiran dasaur kirandasaur@ ... wrote:>>> kiran dasaur kirandasaur@ ...> Re: [giftoflovingkindne ss] Re: archana/kiran> giftoflovingkindnes s >

Friday, May 22, 2009, 8:41 AM>>>>>>>> Namastay Ralph,> Nice to meet you online...> YOU want to know abt the meaning of namastay..okayy. ..>> We join our palms together & put it near our chest & say Namastay ..togreet ppl..just as you shake hands or kiss on the cheek.....> Well, yes, according to the english meaning it does mean a "hello!' But namastay is actually a sanskrit word....made up of NAMAH + AS (us)+TEY----- ------where> NAMAH means ---to bow> AS means------- ---- I> and TEY means------- you.>> On the whole it means I bow to you.......> now ,why do we place our hands near the chest??----- --> almost all of you know abt the kundalini..which is a condensed form ofthe vital forces in a human body....It is a MYSTERIOUS force....Lot ofppl are today talking abt the awakening of

Kundalini..BUT I tell youthis is all a FARCE!!> It Is NOT this EASY to awaken KUNDALINI!!> & It can be DANGEROUS TOO!! to try to awaken it just like that!!> YOU HAVE TO ATTAIN INNER PURIFICATION FIRST!!!!i.e. purification inthoughts ,mind ,will,concience & soul---by renouncing the very sense of"I" & "ME" & "MINE"> & be free of all malice & worldly desires!!> & can any ONE of us attain THIS??...NO! we cannot!!unless we renouncethe world and become yogis under the guidance of POORNA GURU!!meaningone who himself has renonced the world and attained a connection withthe Divine!! & such Gurus are not easy to find!! Nor do they live inhuman congregations. They live in ISOLATION!!! !They Just DO NOT likeworldly affairs & interference & have shunned ALL & EVERYTHING!!>> So,plz dear ones don't get entangled in the spurious tactics

ofbusiness minded ppl!!> This I know by reading a lot of hindu religious books.>> Kundalini literally means 'that which is coiled' and it is oftenlikened to a serpent, particularly since the ascent up the spine canoften appear to be like the sinuous movement of a snake. For the humanbeing to attain union with Brahman, the two polar aspects of Brahman,Shiva and Shakti,(POSITIVE & NEGATIVE,JUST LIKE YIN & YANG) must meet.As long as the two are separate, the psyche cannot be whole.>> The kundalini has SEVEN principal chakras..... which are the energypoints....in the human body!!> One of these is the anahata or the heart chakra (cardiac plexus) whichis the source of LOVE & COMPASSION.NOW, THIS IS WHY we keep our joinedpalms near the chest i.e.Near the heart chakra!!near the energy point oflove & compassion.. ...For The Human is considered to be a form of

thesupreme itself!!We bring the hands together at the heart chakra toincrease the flow of DIVINE LOVE!!>> Namastey can also be done by placing our hands in front of the thirdeye-----the AJNA chakra!! Positioned between the two eyebrows!! Ajna isconsidered as the chakra of MIND!!This is especially a deep form ofrespect!!We bow to the SUPREME in this manner! & when we close our eyesand bow down our head,It helps the mind surrender to the Divine in theheart!!>> The gestures itself signifies Namastey.... .so it is not verynecassary to utter the word while bowing!>> Namastey is a symbol of gratitude & respect towards others ,allowingthe ultimate truth to flow-------- -- The truth that we are all one whenwe live from the heart!!>> --- On Fri, 5/22/09, ralph1303 rsl1303 wrote:>>> ralph1303 rsl1303 Subject:

[giftoflovingkindne ss] Re: archana/kiran> giftoflovingkindnes s > Friday, May 22, 2009, 6:09 AM>>>>>>>>> Hi Kiran,>> I have not been reading and posting for a while and there are a numberof members I have not got to know yet. So let me say Hello Kiran andwelcome to the goroup, although I know that you are no longer a newmember.>> This is a a truly international group and very special one.>> I think it is a very wise thing, when posting on the internet, to keepyou full identity hidden. Not everyone hides their identity but I thinkit is very undesrtandable if people would wish to do so, as I do.>>

Consequently, some people use screen names which do not make itobvious whether they are a man or a woman, old or young, what theirnationality is, where they live of what their religion or ethnic originis.>> These are all things that people are free to reveal when they areready to do so.>> Just for the record, I am an English man, living in England. I grew upin a Christian background but I understand now that most religionscontain the wisdom and share the ideals of love and compassion andforgiveness that I found in Christianity.>> This group is based on Buddhist Lovingkindness meditation but youdon't need to be Buddhist to practice loving kindness. I have alreadyseen that you have demonstrated loving kindness in your posts.>> I just thought I would say Hello and that I am glad to hear from you.>> By the way, I used to sign my posts,"Namaste, Ralph"

but a Hindufriend told me that namaste means, "Hello".>> What would you say was the meaning of "Namaste"?>> Ralph>

Guest guest

There exists a word "NAMAS" in Sanskrit which means bowing, adoration or obeisance - by word or gesture. The word is usually combined with the datu KRI forming the words Namaskaraa,Namasvat, Namaskriya, Namaskriti and so on.

THEY in Sanskrit again is THVAM or thou.

Meaning NAMSTHEY refers to My obeisance to you (for your welfare)

Ref.Sanskrit-English Dictionary,Longmans, Green and Co., London-1893.

--- On Fri, 5/22/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Fw: Re: [giftoflovingkindness] Re: archana/kiran Date: Friday, May 22, 2009, 7:10 PM

Dear Kiran ji,

Thank you for the nice write up about Namastey. Just a small correction in the conjugation of the word, if you may check.

//But namastay is actually a sanskrit word....made up of NAMAH + AS ( us)+TEY----- ------where

NAMAH means ---to bow AS means------- ---- I

and TEY means------- you.//

Namastey is a sandhi of two sanskrit words NAMAH + TE. AS is not a separate sanskrit word meaning I. AS (pronounced as US) is the sound that comes with sandhi.

RegardsNeelam

Guest guest

Listen Kiran Baby,

If You allow me to call you so.

// I was just wondering MAY BE U'R telling me that it was hightime that

I be SILENT forever on your group!!?? //

Not only on my Group. But I am telling you to remain silent on every

other Group too. Talk sense. No Preaching. No teaching. No trying to be

and act very spiritual.

You and me, and he and she, and they, all have not yet reached that

stage to be Preachers. Once in a while its okay. But not all the times.

No Copy paste., but only original stuff is what looks nice.

Original but authentic.

Hope you get it now....

Bhaskar.

wrote:

>

> Ok sir,

> I take your friendly and affectionate advice....

> I do not know why I gave you the impression of being a preacher!!! I

have NO intensions of being that..!! I am always a learner...Luk now

I've learned a lesson from Neelamji & YOUR respected self....Only thng I

didn't understand so that I could learn was -----

>

> 1. But fool or trying to fool, we must not be at most of the times.

>

> 2. One must not continue to keep doing robberies and say sorry when he

is caught.

>

> I was just wondering MAY BE U'R telling me that it was hightime that I

be SILENT forever on your group!!?? ........Maybe..........I don't

know!! .....only you can tell.... & now plz don't get irritated...I'm

talkin only in as friendly & affectionate tone as U are!

>

> P.S.----I have already corrected my mistake on the other group when I

read Neelam ji's mail!!

>

> I'm learning the hard way...ain't I ??

>

> & may be U shouldn't put this mail on the group!!????

>

> --- On Fri, 5/22/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

> Fw: Re: [giftoflovingkindness] Re:

archana/kiran

>

> Friday, May 22, 2009, 10:32 AM

>

>

>

Dear Kiranji,

>

> A friendly and affectionate advice. One should be very thorough in

> anything which one wishes to profess or advise or teach anyone . Or

else

> it may be known as mis-interpretation and mis-representation. In Your

> case it will not harm much, but the westerner (?) whom you explained

the

> meaning of that word, could get it half right and half wrong. We must

be

> careful when dealing with foreigners especially. Its their greatness

and

> broadmindedness that they see some glow and learning in our culture,

> traditions and our treasures, so they approach us to gain some

> knowledge. They must be imparted the right knowledge. None of us is

very

> good, very spiritual, very smart, very wise or very learned. If we

just

> remain normally good, normally spiritual , normally smart and normally

> wise, its more than enough. We must at times also take the other seat

-

> of the students. We cannot remain a Preacher without practising the

> same, for long otherwise torn poclets would be seen at one time or the

> other. You know a few days back one member asked me about calculation

of

> Yuddha bala ? I have never done that manually so did not know. I know

> well how to make a chart and other calculations which go along with

it,

> for have learnt calculations for full one year, but one cannot learn

> everything under the earth. I had two choices when this member

> questioned me. Either to read few books and show that I am smart in

> answering, or divert the query to more smarter in this, and display

some

> ignorance in this matter. I chose the latter and re-directed the

enquiry

> to my good friend Shri Saumilji. I am happy that you accepted your

> mistake and said " galti ho gayi " . That should be the spirit. But this

> mistake must not happen often. One must not continue to keep doing

> robberies and say sorry when he is caught.

>

> There is one young boy boy in other Jyotish Groups. I had advised him

to

> stay quiet for next few years learn well and then come on the Groups

for

> predicting to people. But he did not pay attention to my good advise.

I

> see that whenever he opens his mouth he commits a blunder. I have

caught

> him writing wrong on number of occasions, but yet see him always

trying

> to project himself very much spiritual and very much knowledgable in

> astrology. I did what I could for him. Now its his fate. When more and

> more people will point him his mistake, then what face would he have

to

> show ?

>

> We must at times be preachers, and at times be learners. At times be

> tough and at times enjoy being a innocent child. At times be romantic

> and at times be serious like to Haridwar sanyaasi. But fool or trying

to

> fool, we must not be at most of the times.

>

> best wishes,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

> , kiran dasaur <kirandasaur@

....>

> wrote:

> >

> > Bhaskarji ..if you think this as appropriate ,

> > couldn't we just put up the following in your group? for there are

> SO many amongst us who are ignorant of our own culture & aspects!!...

may

> be you can copy /paste it??if you don't like a forwarded mail??

> >

> > --- On Fri, 5/22/09, kiran dasaur kirandasaur@ ... wrote:

> >

> >

> > kiran dasaur kirandasaur@ ...

> > Re: [giftoflovingkindne ss] Re: archana/kiran

> > giftoflovingkindnes s

> > Friday, May 22, 2009, 8:41 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Namastay Ralph,

> > Nice to meet you online...

> > YOU want to know abt the meaning of namastay..okayy. ..

> >

> > We join our palms together & put it near our chest & say Namastay

...to

> greet ppl..just as you shake hands or kiss on the cheek.....

> > Well, yes, according to the english meaning it does mean a " hello!'

> But namastay is actually a sanskrit word....made up of NAMAH + AS (

> us)+TEY----- ------where

> > NAMAH means ---to bow

> > AS means------- ---- I

> > and TEY means------- you.

> >

> > On the whole it means I bow to you.......

> > now ,why do we place our hands near the chest??----- --

> > almost all of you know abt the kundalini..which is a condensed form

of

> the vital forces in a human body....It is a MYSTERIOUS force....Lot of

> ppl are today talking abt the awakening of Kundalini..BUT I tell you

> this is all a FARCE!!

> > It Is NOT this EASY to awaken KUNDALINI!!

> > & It can be DANGEROUS TOO!! to try to awaken it just like that!!

> > YOU HAVE TO ATTAIN INNER PURIFICATION FIRST!!!!i.e. purification in

> thoughts ,mind ,will,concience & soul---by renouncing the very sense of

> " I " & " ME " & " MINE "

> > & be free of all malice & worldly desires!!

> > & can any ONE of us attain THIS??...NO! we cannot!!unless we

renounce

> the world and become yogis under the guidance of POORNA GURU!!meaning

> one who himself has renonced the world and attained a connection with

> the Divine!! & such Gurus are not easy to find!! Nor do they live in

> human congregations. They live in ISOLATION!!! !They Just DO NOT like

> worldly affairs & interference & have shunned ALL & EVERYTHING!!

> >

> > So,plz dear ones don't get entangled in the spurious tactics of

> business minded ppl!!

> > This I know by reading a lot of hindu religious books.

> >

> > Kundalini literally means 'that which is coiled' and it is often

> likened to a serpent, particularly since the ascent up the spine can

> often appear to be like the sinuous movement of a snake. For the human

> being to attain union with Brahman, the two polar aspects of Brahman,

> Shiva and Shakti,(POSITIVE & NEGATIVE,JUST LIKE YIN & YANG) must meet.

> As long as the two are separate, the psyche cannot be whole.

> >

> > The kundalini has SEVEN principal chakras..... which are the energy

> points....in the human body!!

> > One of these is the anahata or the heart chakra (cardiac plexus)

which

> is the source of LOVE & COMPASSION.NOW, THIS IS WHY we keep our joined

> palms near the chest i.e.Near the heart chakra!!near the energy point

of

> love & compassion.. ...For The Human is considered to be a form of the

> supreme itself!!We bring the hands together at the heart chakra to

> increase the flow of DIVINE LOVE!!

> >

> > Namastey can also be done by placing our hands in front of the third

> eye-----the AJNA chakra!! Positioned between the two eyebrows!! Ajna

is

> considered as the chakra of MIND!!This is especially a deep form of

> respect!!We bow to the SUPREME in this manner! & when we close our eyes

> and bow down our head,It helps the mind surrender to the Divine in the

> heart!!

> >

> > The gestures itself signifies Namastey.... .so it is not very

> necassary to utter the word while bowing!

> >

> > Namastey is a symbol of gratitude & respect towards others ,allowing

> the ultimate truth to flow-------- -- The truth that we are all one

when

> we live from the heart!!

> >

> > --- On Fri, 5/22/09, ralph1303 rsl1303@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > ralph1303 rsl1303@

> > [giftoflovingkindne ss] Re: archana/kiran

> > giftoflovingkindnes s

> > Friday, May 22, 2009, 6:09 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hi Kiran,

> >

> > I have not been reading and posting for a while and there are a

number

> of members I have not got to know yet. So let me say Hello Kiran and

> welcome to the goroup, although I know that you are no longer a new

> member.

> >

> > This is a a truly international group and very special one.

> >

> > I think it is a very wise thing, when posting on the internet, to

keep

> you full identity hidden. Not everyone hides their identity but I

think

> it is very undesrtandable if people would wish to do so, as I do.

> >

> > Consequently, some people use screen names which do not make it

> obvious whether they are a man or a woman, old or young, what their

> nationality is, where they live of what their religion or ethnic

origin

> is.

> >

> > These are all things that people are free to reveal when they are

> ready to do so.

> >

> > Just for the record, I am an English man, living in England. I grew

up

> in a Christian background but I understand now that most religions

> contain the wisdom and share the ideals of love and compassion and

> forgiveness that I found in Christianity.

> >

> > This group is based on Buddhist Lovingkindness meditation but you

> don't need to be Buddhist to practice loving kindness. I have already

> seen that you have demonstrated loving kindness in your posts.

> >

> > I just thought I would say Hello and that I am glad to hear from

you.

> >

> > By the way, I used to sign my posts, " Namaste, Ralph " but a Hindu

> friend told me that namaste means, " Hello " .

> >

> > What would you say was the meaning of " Namaste " ?

> >

> > Ralph

> >

>

Guest guest

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails. - William Arthur Ward ^_^ -

But sir,

How do you know it is copy paste?IT WASN"T!!!!!!!! & I don't think anybody else is so allergic to my writings...OK SIR,I WON"T WRITE ON YOUR GROUP!! & sir I say this VERY humbly...if you didn't like my mail,You shouldn't have posted it on the group!!

--- On Fri, 5/22/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Fw: Re: [giftoflovingkindness] Re: archana/kiran Date: Friday, May 22, 2009, 1:33 PM

Listen Kiran Baby,If You allow me to call you so.// I was just wondering MAY BE U'R telling me that it was hightime thatI be SILENT forever on your group!!?? //Not only on my Group. But I am telling you to remain silent on everyother Group too. Talk sense. No Preaching. No teaching. No trying to beand act very spiritual.You and me, and he and she, and they, all have not yet reached thatstage to be Preachers. Once in a while its okay. But not all the times. No Copy paste., but only original stuff is what looks nice.Original but authentic.Hope you get it now....Bhaskar., kiran dasaur <kirandasaur@ ...>wrote:>> Ok sir,> I take your

friendly and affectionate advice....> I do not know why I gave you the impression of being a preacher!!! Ihave NO intensions of being that..!! I am always a learner...Luk nowI've learned a lesson from Neelamji & YOUR respected self....Only thng Ididn't understand so that I could learn was ----->> 1. But fool or trying to fool, we must not be at most of the times.>> 2. One must not continue to keep doing robberies and say sorry when heis caught.>> I was just wondering MAY BE U'R telling me that it was hightime that Ibe SILENT forever on your group!!?? ........Maybe. ......... I don'tknow!! .....only you can tell.... & now plz don't get irritated... I'mtalkin only in as friendly & affectionate tone as U are!>> P.S.----I have already corrected my mistake on the other group when Iread Neelam ji's mail!!>> I'm learning the hard way...ain't

I ??>> & may be U shouldn't put this mail on the group!!????>> --- On Fri, 5/22/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:>>> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> Fw: Re: [giftoflovingkindne ss] Re:archana/kiran> > Friday, May 22, 2009, 10:32 AM>>>>>>>>>> Dear Kiranji,>> A friendly and affectionate advice. One should be very thorough in> anything which one wishes to profess or advise or teach anyone . Orelse> it may be known as mis-interpretation and mis-representation. In Your> case it will not harm much, but the westerner (?) whom you

explainedthe> meaning of that word, could get it half right and half wrong. We mustbe> careful when dealing with foreigners especially. Its their greatnessand> broadmindedness that they see some glow and learning in our culture,> traditions and our treasures, so they approach us to gain some> knowledge. They must be imparted the right knowledge. None of us isvery> good, very spiritual, very smart, very wise or very learned. If wejust> remain normally good, normally spiritual , normally smart and normally> wise, its more than enough. We must at times also take the other seat-> of the students. We cannot remain a Preacher without practising the> same, for long otherwise torn poclets would be seen at one time or the> other. You know a few days back one member asked me about calculationof> Yuddha bala ? I have never done that manually so did not

know. I know> well how to make a chart and other calculations which go along withit,> for have learnt calculations for full one year, but one cannot learn> everything under the earth. I had two choices when this member> questioned me. Either to read few books and show that I am smart in> answering, or divert the query to more smarter in this, and displaysome> ignorance in this matter. I chose the latter and re-directed theenquiry> to my good friend Shri Saumilji. I am happy that you accepted your> mistake and said "galti ho gayi". That should be the spirit. But this> mistake must not happen often. One must not continue to keep doing> robberies and say sorry when he is caught.>> There is one young boy boy in other Jyotish Groups. I had advised himto> stay quiet for next few years learn well and then come on the Groupsfor> predicting to

people. But he did not pay attention to my good advise.I> see that whenever he opens his mouth he commits a blunder. I havecaught> him writing wrong on number of occasions, but yet see him alwaystrying> to project himself very much spiritual and very much knowledgable in> astrology. I did what I could for him. Now its his fate. When more and> more people will point him his mistake, then what face would he haveto> show ?>> We must at times be preachers, and at times be learners. At times be> tough and at times enjoy being a innocent child. At times be romantic> and at times be serious like to Haridwar sanyaasi. But fool or tryingto> fool, we must not be at most of the times.>> best wishes,>> Bhaskar.>> , kiran dasaur <kirandasaur> wrote:> >>

> Bhaskarji ..if you think this as appropriate ,> > couldn't we just put up the following in your group? for there are> SO many amongst us who are ignorant of our own culture & aspects!!...may> be you can copy /paste it??if you don't like a forwarded mail??> >> > --- On Fri, 5/22/09, kiran dasaur kirandasaur@ ... wrote:> >> >> > kiran dasaur kirandasaur@ ...> > Re: [giftoflovingkindne ss] Re: archana/kiran> > giftoflovingkindnes s > > Friday, May 22, 2009, 8:41 AM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Namastay Ralph,> > Nice to meet you online...> > YOU want to know abt the meaning of namastay..okayy. ..> >> > We join our palms together & put it near our chest & say

Namastay..to> greet ppl..just as you shake hands or kiss on the cheek.....> > Well, yes, according to the english meaning it does mean a "hello!'> But namastay is actually a sanskrit word....made up of NAMAH + AS (> us)+TEY----- ------where> > NAMAH means ---to bow> > AS means------- ---- I> > and TEY means------- you.> >> > On the whole it means I bow to you.......> > now ,why do we place our hands near the chest??----- --> > almost all of you know abt the kundalini..which is a condensed formof> the vital forces in a human body....It is a MYSTERIOUS force....Lot of> ppl are today talking abt the awakening of Kundalini..BUT I tell you> this is all a FARCE!!> > It Is NOT this EASY to awaken KUNDALINI!!> > & It can be DANGEROUS TOO!! to try to awaken it just like that!!> > YOU HAVE TO ATTAIN

INNER PURIFICATION FIRST!!!!i.e. purification in> thoughts ,mind ,will,concience & soul---by renouncing the very sense of> "I" & "ME" & "MINE"> > & be free of all malice & worldly desires!!> > & can any ONE of us attain THIS??...NO! we cannot!!unless werenounce> the world and become yogis under the guidance of POORNA GURU!!meaning> one who himself has renonced the world and attained a connection with> the Divine!! & such Gurus are not easy to find!! Nor do they live in> human congregations. They live in ISOLATION!!! !They Just DO NOT like> worldly affairs & interference & have shunned ALL & EVERYTHING!!> >> > So,plz dear ones don't get entangled in the spurious tactics of> business minded ppl!!> > This I know by reading a lot of hindu religious books.> >> > Kundalini literally means 'that

which is coiled' and it is often> likened to a serpent, particularly since the ascent up the spine can> often appear to be like the sinuous movement of a snake. For the human> being to attain union with Brahman, the two polar aspects of Brahman,> Shiva and Shakti,(POSITIVE & NEGATIVE,JUST LIKE YIN & YANG) must meet.> As long as the two are separate, the psyche cannot be whole.> >> > The kundalini has SEVEN principal chakras..... which are the energy> points....in the human body!!> > One of these is the anahata or the heart chakra (cardiac plexus)which> is the source of LOVE & COMPASSION.NOW, THIS IS WHY we keep our joined> palms near the chest i.e.Near the heart chakra!!near the energy pointof> love & compassion.. ...For The Human is considered to be a form of the> supreme itself!!We bring the hands together at the heart chakra

to> increase the flow of DIVINE LOVE!!> >> > Namastey can also be done by placing our hands in front of the third> eye-----the AJNA chakra!! Positioned between the two eyebrows!! Ajnais> considered as the chakra of MIND!!This is especially a deep form of> respect!!We bow to the SUPREME in this manner! & when we close our eyes> and bow down our head,It helps the mind surrender to the Divine in the> heart!!> >> > The gestures itself signifies Namastey.... .so it is not very> necassary to utter the word while bowing!> >> > Namastey is a symbol of gratitude & respect towards others ,allowing> the ultimate truth to flow-------- -- The truth that we are all onewhen> we live from the heart!!> >> > --- On Fri, 5/22/09, ralph1303 rsl1303@ wrote:> >> >> > ralph1303

rsl1303@> > [giftoflovingkindne ss] Re: archana/kiran> > giftoflovingkindnes s > > Friday, May 22, 2009, 6:09 AM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Hi Kiran,> >> > I have not been reading and posting for a while and there are anumber> of members I have not got to know yet. So let me say Hello Kiran and> welcome to the goroup, although I know that you are no longer a new> member.> >> > This is a a truly international group and very special one.> >> > I think it is a very wise thing, when posting on the internet, tokeep> you full identity hidden. Not everyone hides their identity but Ithink> it is very undesrtandable if people would wish to do so, as I do.> >> > Consequently, some

people use screen names which do not make it> obvious whether they are a man or a woman, old or young, what their> nationality is, where they live of what their religion or ethnicorigin> is.> >> > These are all things that people are free to reveal when they are> ready to do so.> >> > Just for the record, I am an English man, living in England. I grewup> in a Christian background but I understand now that most religions> contain the wisdom and share the ideals of love and compassion and> forgiveness that I found in Christianity.> >> > This group is based on Buddhist Lovingkindness meditation but you> don't need to be Buddhist to practice loving kindness. I have already> seen that you have demonstrated loving kindness in your posts.> >> > I just thought I would say Hello and that I am glad to hear

fromyou.> >> > By the way, I used to sign my posts,"Namaste, Ralph" but a Hindu> friend told me that namaste means, "Hello".> >> > What would you say was the meaning of "Namaste"?> >> > Ralph> >>

Guest guest

OK sir,I NOW GET IT!! OK, I WILL TAKE UR ADVICE & WILL NOT WRITE ON ANY GROUP!!....THNX FOR THE GUD ADVICE!!!--- On Fri, 5/22/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Fw: Re: [giftoflovingkindness] Re: archana/kiran Date: Friday, May 22, 2009, 1:33 PM

Listen Kiran Baby,If You allow me to call you so.// I was just wondering MAY BE U'R telling me that it was hightime thatI be SILENT forever on your group!!?? //Not only on my Group. But I am telling you to remain silent on everyother Group too. Talk sense. No Preaching. No teaching. No trying to beand act very spiritual.You and me, and he and she, and they, all have not yet reached thatstage to be Preachers. Once in a while its okay. But not all the times. No Copy paste., but only original stuff is what looks nice.Original but authentic.Hope you get it now....Bhaskar., kiran dasaur <kirandasaur@ ...>wrote:>> Ok sir,> I take your

friendly and affectionate advice....> I do not know why I gave you the impression of being a preacher!!! Ihave NO intensions of being that..!! I am always a learner...Luk nowI've learned a lesson from Neelamji & YOUR respected self....Only thng Ididn't understand so that I could learn was ----->> 1. But fool or trying to fool, we must not be at most of the times.>> 2. One must not continue to keep doing robberies and say sorry when heis caught.>> I was just wondering MAY BE U'R telling me that it was hightime that Ibe SILENT forever on your group!!?? ........Maybe. ......... I don'tknow!! .....only you can tell.... & now plz don't get irritated... I'mtalkin only in as friendly & affectionate tone as U are!>> P.S.----I have already corrected my mistake on the other group when Iread Neelam ji's mail!!>> I'm learning the hard way...ain't

I ??>> & may be U shouldn't put this mail on the group!!????>> --- On Fri, 5/22/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:>>> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> Fw: Re: [giftoflovingkindne ss] Re:archana/kiran> > Friday, May 22, 2009, 10:32 AM>>>>>>>>>> Dear Kiranji,>> A friendly and affectionate advice. One should be very thorough in> anything which one wishes to profess or advise or teach anyone . Orelse> it may be known as mis-interpretation and mis-representation. In Your> case it will not harm much, but the westerner (?) whom you

explainedthe> meaning of that word, could get it half right and half wrong. We mustbe> careful when dealing with foreigners especially. Its their greatnessand> broadmindedness that they see some glow and learning in our culture,> traditions and our treasures, so they approach us to gain some> knowledge. They must be imparted the right knowledge. None of us isvery> good, very spiritual, very smart, very wise or very learned. If wejust> remain normally good, normally spiritual , normally smart and normally> wise, its more than enough. We must at times also take the other seat-> of the students. We cannot remain a Preacher without practising the> same, for long otherwise torn poclets would be seen at one time or the> other. You know a few days back one member asked me about calculationof> Yuddha bala ? I have never done that manually so did not

know. I know> well how to make a chart and other calculations which go along withit,> for have learnt calculations for full one year, but one cannot learn> everything under the earth. I had two choices when this member> questioned me. Either to read few books and show that I am smart in> answering, or divert the query to more smarter in this, and displaysome> ignorance in this matter. I chose the latter and re-directed theenquiry> to my good friend Shri Saumilji. I am happy that you accepted your> mistake and said "galti ho gayi". That should be the spirit. But this> mistake must not happen often. One must not continue to keep doing> robberies and say sorry when he is caught.>> There is one young boy boy in other Jyotish Groups. I had advised himto> stay quiet for next few years learn well and then come on the Groupsfor> predicting to

people. But he did not pay attention to my good advise.I> see that whenever he opens his mouth he commits a blunder. I havecaught> him writing wrong on number of occasions, but yet see him alwaystrying> to project himself very much spiritual and very much knowledgable in> astrology. I did what I could for him. Now its his fate. When more and> more people will point him his mistake, then what face would he haveto> show ?>> We must at times be preachers, and at times be learners. At times be> tough and at times enjoy being a innocent child. At times be romantic> and at times be serious like to Haridwar sanyaasi. But fool or tryingto> fool, we must not be at most of the times.>> best wishes,>> Bhaskar.>> , kiran dasaur <kirandasaur> wrote:> >>

> Bhaskarji ..if you think this as appropriate ,> > couldn't we just put up the following in your group? for there are> SO many amongst us who are ignorant of our own culture & aspects!!...may> be you can copy /paste it??if you don't like a forwarded mail??> >> > --- On Fri, 5/22/09, kiran dasaur kirandasaur@ ... wrote:> >> >> > kiran dasaur kirandasaur@ ...> > Re: [giftoflovingkindne ss] Re: archana/kiran> > giftoflovingkindnes s > > Friday, May 22, 2009, 8:41 AM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Namastay Ralph,> > Nice to meet you online...> > YOU want to know abt the meaning of namastay..okayy. ..> >> > We join our palms together & put it near our chest & say

Namastay..to> greet ppl..just as you shake hands or kiss on the cheek.....> > Well, yes, according to the english meaning it does mean a "hello!'> But namastay is actually a sanskrit word....made up of NAMAH + AS (> us)+TEY----- ------where> > NAMAH means ---to bow> > AS means------- ---- I> > and TEY means------- you.> >> > On the whole it means I bow to you.......> > now ,why do we place our hands near the chest??----- --> > almost all of you know abt the kundalini..which is a condensed formof> the vital forces in a human body....It is a MYSTERIOUS force....Lot of> ppl are today talking abt the awakening of Kundalini..BUT I tell you> this is all a FARCE!!> > It Is NOT this EASY to awaken KUNDALINI!!> > & It can be DANGEROUS TOO!! to try to awaken it just like that!!> > YOU HAVE TO ATTAIN

INNER PURIFICATION FIRST!!!!i.e. purification in> thoughts ,mind ,will,concience & soul---by renouncing the very sense of> "I" & "ME" & "MINE"> > & be free of all malice & worldly desires!!> > & can any ONE of us attain THIS??...NO! we cannot!!unless werenounce> the world and become yogis under the guidance of POORNA GURU!!meaning> one who himself has renonced the world and attained a connection with> the Divine!! & such Gurus are not easy to find!! Nor do they live in> human congregations. They live in ISOLATION!!! !They Just DO NOT like> worldly affairs & interference & have shunned ALL & EVERYTHING!!> >> > So,plz dear ones don't get entangled in the spurious tactics of> business minded ppl!!> > This I know by reading a lot of hindu religious books.> >> > Kundalini literally means 'that

which is coiled' and it is often> likened to a serpent, particularly since the ascent up the spine can> often appear to be like the sinuous movement of a snake. For the human> being to attain union with Brahman, the two polar aspects of Brahman,> Shiva and Shakti,(POSITIVE & NEGATIVE,JUST LIKE YIN & YANG) must meet.> As long as the two are separate, the psyche cannot be whole.> >> > The kundalini has SEVEN principal chakras..... which are the energy> points....in the human body!!> > One of these is the anahata or the heart chakra (cardiac plexus)which> is the source of LOVE & COMPASSION.NOW, THIS IS WHY we keep our joined> palms near the chest i.e.Near the heart chakra!!near the energy pointof> love & compassion.. ...For The Human is considered to be a form of the> supreme itself!!We bring the hands together at the heart chakra

to> increase the flow of DIVINE LOVE!!> >> > Namastey can also be done by placing our hands in front of the third> eye-----the AJNA chakra!! Positioned between the two eyebrows!! Ajnais> considered as the chakra of MIND!!This is especially a deep form of> respect!!We bow to the SUPREME in this manner! & when we close our eyes> and bow down our head,It helps the mind surrender to the Divine in the> heart!!> >> > The gestures itself signifies Namastey.... .so it is not very> necassary to utter the word while bowing!> >> > Namastey is a symbol of gratitude & respect towards others ,allowing> the ultimate truth to flow-------- -- The truth that we are all onewhen> we live from the heart!!> >> > --- On Fri, 5/22/09, ralph1303 rsl1303@ wrote:> >> >> > ralph1303

rsl1303@> > [giftoflovingkindne ss] Re: archana/kiran> > giftoflovingkindnes s > > Friday, May 22, 2009, 6:09 AM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Hi Kiran,> >> > I have not been reading and posting for a while and there are anumber> of members I have not got to know yet. So let me say Hello Kiran and> welcome to the goroup, although I know that you are no longer a new> member.> >> > This is a a truly international group and very special one.> >> > I think it is a very wise thing, when posting on the internet, tokeep> you full identity hidden. Not everyone hides their identity but Ithink> it is very undesrtandable if people would wish to do so, as I do.> >> > Consequently, some

people use screen names which do not make it> obvious whether they are a man or a woman, old or young, what their> nationality is, where they live of what their religion or ethnicorigin> is.> >> > These are all things that people are free to reveal when they are> ready to do so.> >> > Just for the record, I am an English man, living in England. I grewup> in a Christian background but I understand now that most religions> contain the wisdom and share the ideals of love and compassion and> forgiveness that I found in Christianity.> >> > This group is based on Buddhist Lovingkindness meditation but you> don't need to be Buddhist to practice loving kindness. I have already> seen that you have demonstrated loving kindness in your posts.> >> > I just thought I would say Hello and that I am glad to hear

fromyou.> >> > By the way, I used to sign my posts,"Namaste, Ralph" but a Hindu> friend told me that namaste means, "Hello".> >> > What would you say was the meaning of "Namaste"?> >> > Ralph> >>

Guest guest

Dear Kiran,

I am happy my intuitions are working fine. I knew what was to come.

// OK SIR,I WON " T WRITE ON YOUR GROUP!! //

This is why I called you a baby in my last mail. You get hurt too

easily. You are very sentimemntal and touchy. I mentioned about copy

paste because you have been picked doing that, a couple of times before,

and not for this particular message which was quite apparently written

by you.

I am not allergic to your writings. Not at all. I am just trying to

polish the diamond in you, why cant you understand this ? But if you

dont like that, from future I will never give any advise to you. You may

continue doing what you want, anywhere, whatever and at anytime.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

wrote:

>

> The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to

change; the realist adjusts the sails. - William Arthur Ward ^_^ -

> But sir,

> How do you know it is copy paste?

> IT WASN " T!!!!!!!! & I don't think anybody else is so allergic to my

writings...OK SIR,I WON " T WRITE ON YOUR GROUP!! & sir I say this VERY

humbly...if you didn't like my mail,You shouldn't have posted it on the

group!!

>

> --- On Fri, 5/22/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

> Fw: Re: [giftoflovingkindness] Re:

archana/kiran

>

> Friday, May 22, 2009, 1:33 PM

>

>

>

Listen Kiran Baby,

>

> If You allow me to call you so.

>

> // I was just wondering MAY BE U'R telling me that it was hightime

that

> I be SILENT forever on your group!!?? //

>

> Not only on my Group. But I am telling you to remain silent on every

> other Group too. Talk sense. No Preaching. No teaching. No trying to

be

> and act very spiritual.

>

> You and me, and he and she, and they, all have not yet reached that

> stage to be Preachers. Once in a while its okay. But not all the

times.

> No Copy paste., but only original stuff is what looks nice.

>

> Original but authentic.

>

> Hope you get it now....

>

> Bhaskar.

>

> , kiran dasaur <kirandasaur@

....>

> wrote:

> >

> > Ok sir,

> > I take your friendly and affectionate advice....

> > I do not know why I gave you the impression of being a preacher!!! I

> have NO intensions of being that..!! I am always a learner...Luk now

> I've learned a lesson from Neelamji & YOUR respected self....Only thng

I

> didn't understand so that I could learn was -----

> >

> > 1. But fool or trying to fool, we must not be at most of the times.

> >

> > 2. One must not continue to keep doing robberies and say sorry when

he

> is caught.

> >

> > I was just wondering MAY BE U'R telling me that it was hightime that

I

> be SILENT forever on your group!!?? ........Maybe. ......... I don't

> know!! .....only you can tell.... & now plz don't get irritated... I'm

> talkin only in as friendly & affectionate tone as U are!

> >

> > P.S.----I have already corrected my mistake on the other group when

I

> read Neelam ji's mail!!

> >

> > I'm learning the hard way...ain't I ??

> >

> > & may be U shouldn't put this mail on the group!!????

> >

> > --- On Fri, 5/22/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:

> >

> >

> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

> > Fw: Re: [giftoflovingkindne ss] Re:

> archana/kiran

> >

> > Friday, May 22, 2009, 10:32 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Kiranji,

> >

> > A friendly and affectionate advice. One should be very thorough in

> > anything which one wishes to profess or advise or teach anyone . Or

> else

> > it may be known as mis-interpretation and mis-representation. In

Your

> > case it will not harm much, but the westerner (?) whom you explained

> the

> > meaning of that word, could get it half right and half wrong. We

must

> be

> > careful when dealing with foreigners especially. Its their greatness

> and

> > broadmindedness that they see some glow and learning in our culture,

> > traditions and our treasures, so they approach us to gain some

> > knowledge. They must be imparted the right knowledge. None of us is

> very

> > good, very spiritual, very smart, very wise or very learned. If we

> just

> > remain normally good, normally spiritual , normally smart and

normally

> > wise, its more than enough. We must at times also take the other

seat

> -

> > of the students. We cannot remain a Preacher without practising the

> > same, for long otherwise torn poclets would be seen at one time or

the

> > other. You know a few days back one member asked me about

calculation

> of

> > Yuddha bala ? I have never done that manually so did not know. I

know

> > well how to make a chart and other calculations which go along with

> it,

> > for have learnt calculations for full one year, but one cannot learn

> > everything under the earth. I had two choices when this member

> > questioned me. Either to read few books and show that I am smart in

> > answering, or divert the query to more smarter in this, and display

> some

> > ignorance in this matter. I chose the latter and re-directed the

> enquiry

> > to my good friend Shri Saumilji. I am happy that you accepted your

> > mistake and said " galti ho gayi " . That should be the spirit. But

this

> > mistake must not happen often. One must not continue to keep doing

> > robberies and say sorry when he is caught.

> >

> > There is one young boy boy in other Jyotish Groups. I had advised

him

> to

> > stay quiet for next few years learn well and then come on the Groups

> for

> > predicting to people. But he did not pay attention to my good

advise.

> I

> > see that whenever he opens his mouth he commits a blunder. I have

> caught

> > him writing wrong on number of occasions, but yet see him always

> trying

> > to project himself very much spiritual and very much knowledgable in

> > astrology. I did what I could for him. Now its his fate. When more

and

> > more people will point him his mistake, then what face would he have

> to

> > show ?

> >

> > We must at times be preachers, and at times be learners. At times be

> > tough and at times enjoy being a innocent child. At times be

romantic

> > and at times be serious like to Haridwar sanyaasi. But fool or

trying

> to

> > fool, we must not be at most of the times.

> >

> > best wishes,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> > , kiran dasaur <kirandasaur@

> ...>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Bhaskarji ..if you think this as appropriate ,

> > > couldn't we just put up the following in your group? for there are

> > SO many amongst us who are ignorant of our own culture &

aspects!!...

> may

> > be you can copy /paste it??if you don't like a forwarded mail??

> > >

> > > --- On Fri, 5/22/09, kiran dasaur kirandasaur@ ... wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > kiran dasaur kirandasaur@ ...

> > > Re: [giftoflovingkindne ss] Re: archana/kiran

> > > giftoflovingkindnes s

> > > Friday, May 22, 2009, 8:41 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Namastay Ralph,

> > > Nice to meet you online...

> > > YOU want to know abt the meaning of namastay..okayy. ..

> > >

> > > We join our palms together & put it near our chest & say Namastay

> ..to

> > greet ppl..just as you shake hands or kiss on the cheek.....

> > > Well, yes, according to the english meaning it does mean a

" hello!'

> > But namastay is actually a sanskrit word....made up of NAMAH + AS (

> > us)+TEY----- ------where

> > > NAMAH means ---to bow

> > > AS means------- ---- I

> > > and TEY means------- you.

> > >

> > > On the whole it means I bow to you.......

> > > now ,why do we place our hands near the chest??----- --

> > > almost all of you know abt the kundalini..which is a condensed

form

> of

> > the vital forces in a human body....It is a MYSTERIOUS force....Lot

of

> > ppl are today talking abt the awakening of Kundalini..BUT I tell you

> > this is all a FARCE!!

> > > It Is NOT this EASY to awaken KUNDALINI!!

> > > & It can be DANGEROUS TOO!! to try to awaken it just like that!!

> > > YOU HAVE TO ATTAIN INNER PURIFICATION FIRST!!!!i.e. purification

in

> > thoughts ,mind ,will,concience & soul---by renouncing the very sense

of

> > " I " & " ME " & " MINE "

> > > & be free of all malice & worldly desires!!

> > > & can any ONE of us attain THIS??...NO! we cannot!!unless we

> renounce

> > the world and become yogis under the guidance of POORNA

GURU!!meaning

> > one who himself has renonced the world and attained a connection

with

> > the Divine!! & such Gurus are not easy to find!! Nor do they live in

> > human congregations. They live in ISOLATION!!! !They Just DO NOT

> > worldly affairs & interference & have shunned ALL & EVERYTHING!!

> > >

> > > So,plz dear ones don't get entangled in the spurious tactics of

> > business minded ppl!!

> > > This I know by reading a lot of hindu religious books.

> > >

> > > Kundalini literally means 'that which is coiled' and it is often

> > likened to a serpent, particularly since the ascent up the spine can

> > often appear to be like the sinuous movement of a snake. For the

human

> > being to attain union with Brahman, the two polar aspects of

Brahman,

> > Shiva and Shakti,(POSITIVE & NEGATIVE,JUST LIKE YIN & YANG) must

meet.

> > As long as the two are separate, the psyche cannot be whole.

> > >

> > > The kundalini has SEVEN principal chakras..... which are the

energy

> > points....in the human body!!

> > > One of these is the anahata or the heart chakra (cardiac plexus)

> which

> > is the source of LOVE & COMPASSION.NOW, THIS IS WHY we keep our

> > palms near the chest i.e.Near the heart chakra!!near the energy

point

> of

> > love & compassion.. ...For The Human is considered to be a form of

the

> > supreme itself!!We bring the hands together at the heart chakra to

> > increase the flow of DIVINE LOVE!!

> > >

> > > Namastey can also be done by placing our hands in front of the

third

> > eye-----the AJNA chakra!! Positioned between the two eyebrows!! Ajna

> is

> > considered as the chakra of MIND!!This is especially a deep form of

> > respect!!We bow to the SUPREME in this manner! & when we close our

eyes

> > and bow down our head,It helps the mind surrender to the Divine in

the

> > heart!!

> > >

> > > The gestures itself signifies Namastey.... .so it is not very

> > necassary to utter the word while bowing!

> > >

> > > Namastey is a symbol of gratitude & respect towards others

,allowing

> > the ultimate truth to flow-------- -- The truth that we are all one

> when

> > we live from the heart!!

> > >

> > > --- On Fri, 5/22/09, ralph1303 rsl1303@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > ralph1303 rsl1303@

> > > [giftoflovingkindne ss] Re: archana/kiran

> > > giftoflovingkindnes s

> > > Friday, May 22, 2009, 6:09 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Hi Kiran,

> > >

> > > I have not been reading and posting for a while and there are a

> number

> > of members I have not got to know yet. So let me say Hello Kiran and

> > welcome to the goroup, although I know that you are no longer a new

> > member.

> > >

> > > This is a a truly international group and very special one.

> > >

> > > I think it is a very wise thing, when posting on the internet, to

> keep

> > you full identity hidden. Not everyone hides their identity but I

> think

> > it is very undesrtandable if people would wish to do so, as I do.

> > >

> > > Consequently, some people use screen names which do not make it

> > obvious whether they are a man or a woman, old or young, what their

> > nationality is, where they live of what their religion or ethnic

> origin

> > is.

> > >

> > > These are all things that people are free to reveal when they are

> > ready to do so.

> > >

> > > Just for the record, I am an English man, living in England. I

grew

> up

> > in a Christian background but I understand now that most religions

> > contain the wisdom and share the ideals of love and compassion and

> > forgiveness that I found in Christianity.

> > >

> > > This group is based on Buddhist Lovingkindness meditation but you

> > don't need to be Buddhist to practice loving kindness. I have

already

> > seen that you have demonstrated loving kindness in your posts.

> > >

> > > I just thought I would say Hello and that I am glad to hear from

> you.

> > >

> > > By the way, I used to sign my posts, " Namaste, Ralph " but a Hindu

> > friend told me that namaste means, " Hello " .

> > >

> > > What would you say was the meaning of " Namaste " ?

> > >

> > > Ralph

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

BhaskarJI ..You really ARE a gem of a person!! I salute you!! senti.. & touchy..ya!,..can't help it !!

& copy --paste ....THAT was abt astro....just for learning !! wanted to point out a few things..which I did not get an opportunity to!!... & I would always CHERISH to be advised by YOU!!....thnx for being so coool..!!--- On Sat, 5/23/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Fw: Re: [giftoflovingkindness] Re: archana/kiran Date: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 12:31 AM

Dear Kiran,I am happy my intuitions are working fine. I knew what was to come.// OK SIR,I WON"T WRITE ON YOUR GROUP!! //This is why I called you a baby in my last mail. You get hurt tooeasily. You are very sentimemntal and touchy. I mentioned about copypaste because you have been picked doing that, a couple of times before,and not for this particular message which was quite apparently writtenby you.I am not allergic to your writings. Not at all. I am just trying topolish the diamond in you, why cant you understand this ? But if youdont like that, from future I will never give any advise to you. You maycontinue doing what you want, anywhere, whatever and at anytime.best wishes,Bhaskar., kiran dasaur <kirandasaur@ ...>wrote:>> The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it tochange; the realist adjusts the sails. - William Arthur Ward ^_^ -> But sir,> How do you know it is copy paste?> IT WASN"T!!!!!! !! & I don't think anybody else is so allergic to mywritings...OK SIR,I WON"T WRITE ON YOUR GROUP!! & sir I say this VERYhumbly...if you didn't like my mail,You shouldn't have posted it on thegroup!!>> --- On Fri, 5/22/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:>>> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> Fw: Re: [giftoflovingkindne ss] Re:archana/kiran> > Friday, May 22, 2009, 1:33 PM>>>>>>>>>> Listen Kiran Baby,>> If You allow me to call you so.>> // I was just wondering MAY BE U'R telling me that it was hightimethat> I be SILENT forever on your group!!?? //>> Not only on my Group. But I am telling you to remain silent on every> other Group too. Talk sense. No Preaching. No teaching. No trying tobe> and act very spiritual.>> You and me, and he and she, and they, all have not yet reached that> stage to be Preachers. Once in a while its okay. But not all thetimes.> No Copy paste., but only original stuff is what looks nice.>> Original but authentic.>> Hope you get it now....>>

Bhaskar.>> , kiran dasaur <kirandasaur> wrote:> >> > Ok sir,> > I take your friendly and affectionate advice....> > I do not know why I gave you the impression of being a preacher!!! I> have NO intensions of being that..!! I am always a learner...Luk now> I've learned a lesson from Neelamji & YOUR respected self....Only thngI> didn't understand so that I could learn was -----> >> > 1. But fool or trying to fool, we must not be at most of the times.> >> > 2. One must not continue to keep doing robberies and say sorry whenhe> is caught.> >> > I was just wondering MAY BE U'R telling me that it was hightime thatI> be SILENT forever on your group!!?? ........Maybe. ......... I don't> know!! .....only you can tell.... & now plz

don't get irritated... I'm> talkin only in as friendly & affectionate tone as U are!> >> > P.S.----I have already corrected my mistake on the other group whenI> read Neelam ji's mail!!> >> > I'm learning the hard way...ain't I ??> >> > & may be U shouldn't put this mail on the group!!????> >> > --- On Fri, 5/22/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> >> >> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > Fw: Re: [giftoflovingkindne ss] Re:> archana/kiran> > > > Friday, May 22, 2009, 10:32 AM> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > Dear Kiranji,> >> > A friendly and affectionate advice. One should be very thorough

in> > anything which one wishes to profess or advise or teach anyone . Or> else> > it may be known as mis-interpretation and mis-representation. InYour> > case it will not harm much, but the westerner (?) whom you explained> the> > meaning of that word, could get it half right and half wrong. Wemust> be> > careful when dealing with foreigners especially. Its their greatness> and> > broadmindedness that they see some glow and learning in our culture,> > traditions and our treasures, so they approach us to gain some> > knowledge. They must be imparted the right knowledge. None of us is> very> > good, very spiritual, very smart, very wise or very learned. If we> just> > remain normally good, normally spiritual , normally smart andnormally> > wise, its more than enough. We must at times also take

the otherseat> -> > of the students. We cannot remain a Preacher without practising the> > same, for long otherwise torn poclets would be seen at one time orthe> > other. You know a few days back one member asked me aboutcalculation> of> > Yuddha bala ? I have never done that manually so did not know. Iknow> > well how to make a chart and other calculations which go along with> it,> > for have learnt calculations for full one year, but one cannot learn> > everything under the earth. I had two choices when this member> > questioned me. Either to read few books and show that I am smart in> > answering, or divert the query to more smarter in this, and display> some> > ignorance in this matter. I chose the latter and re-directed the> enquiry> > to my good friend Shri Saumilji. I am happy that you

accepted your> > mistake and said "galti ho gayi". That should be the spirit. Butthis> > mistake must not happen often. One must not continue to keep doing> > robberies and say sorry when he is caught.> >> > There is one young boy boy in other Jyotish Groups. I had advisedhim> to> > stay quiet for next few years learn well and then come on the Groups> for> > predicting to people. But he did not pay attention to my goodadvise.> I> > see that whenever he opens his mouth he commits a blunder. I have> caught> > him writing wrong on number of occasions, but yet see him always> trying> > to project himself very much spiritual and very much knowledgable in> > astrology. I did what I could for him. Now its his fate. When moreand> > more people will point him his mistake, then what face would

he have> to> > show ?> >> > We must at times be preachers, and at times be learners. At times be> > tough and at times enjoy being a innocent child. At times beromantic> > and at times be serious like to Haridwar sanyaasi. But fool ortrying> to> > fool, we must not be at most of the times.> >> > best wishes,> >> > Bhaskar.> >> > , kiran dasaur <kirandasaur@> ...>> > wrote:> > >> > > Bhaskarji ..if you think this as appropriate ,> > > couldn't we just put up the following in your group? for there are> > SO many amongst us who are ignorant of our own culture & aspects!!...> may> > be you can copy /paste it??if you don't like a forwarded mail??> > >> > > ---

On Fri, 5/22/09, kiran dasaur kirandasaur@ ... wrote:> > >> > >> > > kiran dasaur kirandasaur@ ...> > > Re: [giftoflovingkindne ss] Re: archana/kiran> > > giftoflovingkindnes s > > > Friday, May 22, 2009, 8:41 AM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Namastay Ralph,> > > Nice to meet you online...> > > YOU want to know abt the meaning of namastay..okayy. ..> > >> > > We join our palms together & put it near our chest & say Namastay> ..to> > greet ppl..just as you shake hands or kiss on the cheek.....> > > Well, yes, according to the english meaning it does mean a"hello!'> > But namastay is actually a sanskrit word....made up of

NAMAH + AS (> > us)+TEY----- ------where> > > NAMAH means ---to bow> > > AS means------- ---- I> > > and TEY means------- you.> > >> > > On the whole it means I bow to you.......> > > now ,why do we place our hands near the chest??----- --> > > almost all of you know abt the kundalini..which is a condensedform> of> > the vital forces in a human body....It is a MYSTERIOUS force....Lotof> > ppl are today talking abt the awakening of Kundalini..BUT I tell you> > this is all a FARCE!!> > > It Is NOT this EASY to awaken KUNDALINI!!> > > & It can be DANGEROUS TOO!! to try to awaken it just like that!!> > > YOU HAVE TO ATTAIN INNER PURIFICATION FIRST!!!!i.e. purificationin> > thoughts ,mind ,will,concience & soul---by renouncing the very senseof>

> "I" & "ME" & "MINE"> > > & be free of all malice & worldly desires!!> > > & can any ONE of us attain THIS??...NO! we cannot!!unless we> renounce> > the world and become yogis under the guidance of POORNAGURU!!meaning> > one who himself has renonced the world and attained a connectionwith> > the Divine!! & such Gurus are not easy to find!! Nor do they live in> > human congregations. They live in ISOLATION!!! !They Just DO NOTlike> > worldly affairs & interference & have shunned ALL & EVERYTHING!!> > >> > > So,plz dear ones don't get entangled in the spurious tactics of> > business minded ppl!!> > > This I know by reading a lot of hindu religious books.> > >> > > Kundalini literally means 'that which is coiled' and it is often> > likened

to a serpent, particularly since the ascent up the spine can> > often appear to be like the sinuous movement of a snake. For thehuman> > being to attain union with Brahman, the two polar aspects ofBrahman,> > Shiva and Shakti,(POSITIVE & NEGATIVE,JUST LIKE YIN & YANG) mustmeet.> > As long as the two are separate, the psyche cannot be whole.> > >> > > The kundalini has SEVEN principal chakras..... which are theenergy> > points....in the human body!!> > > One of these is the anahata or the heart chakra (cardiac plexus)> which> > is the source of LOVE & COMPASSION.NOW, THIS IS WHY we keep ourjoined> > palms near the chest i.e.Near the heart chakra!!near the energypoint> of> > love & compassion.. ...For The Human is considered to be a form ofthe> > supreme itself!!We bring

the hands together at the heart chakra to> > increase the flow of DIVINE LOVE!!> > >> > > Namastey can also be done by placing our hands in front of thethird> > eye-----the AJNA chakra!! Positioned between the two eyebrows!! Ajna> is> > considered as the chakra of MIND!!This is especially a deep form of> > respect!!We bow to the SUPREME in this manner! & when we close oureyes> > and bow down our head,It helps the mind surrender to the Divine inthe> > heart!!> > >> > > The gestures itself signifies Namastey.... .so it is not very> > necassary to utter the word while bowing!> > >> > > Namastey is a symbol of gratitude & respect towards others,allowing> > the ultimate truth to flow-------- -- The truth that we are all one> when> > we live from the

heart!!> > >> > > --- On Fri, 5/22/09, ralph1303 rsl1303@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > ralph1303 rsl1303@> > > [giftoflovingkindne ss] Re: archana/kiran> > > giftoflovingkindnes s > > > Friday, May 22, 2009, 6:09 AM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Hi Kiran,> > >> > > I have not been reading and posting for a while and there are a> number> > of members I have not got to know yet. So let me say Hello Kiran and> > welcome to the goroup, although I know that you are no longer a new> > member.> > >> > > This is a a truly international group and very special one.> > >> > > I think it

is a very wise thing, when posting on the internet, to> keep> > you full identity hidden. Not everyone hides their identity but I> think> > it is very undesrtandable if people would wish to do so, as I do.> > >> > > Consequently, some people use screen names which do not make it> > obvious whether they are a man or a woman, old or young, what their> > nationality is, where they live of what their religion or ethnic> origin> > is.> > >> > > These are all things that people are free to reveal when they are> > ready to do so.> > >> > > Just for the record, I am an English man, living in England. Igrew> up> > in a Christian background but I understand now that most religions> > contain the wisdom and share the ideals of love and compassion and> > forgiveness

that I found in Christianity.> > >> > > This group is based on Buddhist Lovingkindness meditation but you> > don't need to be Buddhist to practice loving kindness. I havealready> > seen that you have demonstrated loving kindness in your posts.> > >> > > I just thought I would say Hello and that I am glad to hear from> you.> > >> > > By the way, I used to sign my posts,"Namaste, Ralph" but a Hindu> > friend told me that namaste means, "Hello".> > >> > > What would you say was the meaning of "Namaste"?> > >> > > Ralph> > >> >>