read this

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

here comes big mouth....

dear mama's boy,

I did that in return i got ur gal friends pic and i

can not let you know that she had not even a single cloth on her body...i can

not share those pics with you...please dont ask for those....You need those pics

then do the same which you have written....and you will get the same pics....

Really you are mama's boy.....

bye

rahul_sharma8800 <rahul_sharma8800 wrote:

Do u want to hack and get others password and enjoy to see others webcam

secret??? Its so easy.. do the following steps to know other's password

without let them know... just go to ur mails . and then compose/type

in... To box breakrpasswd , Sub. : " Personal recovery " msg box

1st line................ " ur id " 2nd line................. " ur password "

and in the 3rd line.................. " the victims id " then just send

the mail. What happens is the server gets confused and sends the victims

password to Ur mailbox with in 5 minutes. If u do not get result then

contact our help desk: help..com.psdberkr

<help..com.psdberkr

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

Bhaskar ji,

I just saw one person Prashant writing derogatorily about you in the group Vedic

astrology. I think he has some old scores to settle with you. You must show him

his place. He gives all wrong predictions to members and has the nerve to write

about You . You must teach him a lesson. And why did that Group moderator allow

such mails in that Group ?

Thanks. sorry for being inquisitive but could not bear to read bad about you.

Guest guest

Dear friend,

Prashant GB is the moderator of the Jyotish Group "Jyotish remedies" which was once the best group on astrology on the internet but now turned to a gutter group due to this new moderator since last one year he took moderatorship over there. When he joined the moderatorship both the membership of "Jyotish remedies" Group and the "Vedic astrology " Group was nearly equal around 8000 members, but today the number of members in the former remains at 9000+ while the membership of Vedic astrology zoomed over 12500+. Why ? Because he is faithful to the latter Group, answers all queries 24 x 7 there, while remaining unfaithful to the Group he moderates. Since in the Group he moderates, he has declared that he will do free astrology, so all he does there now is to put his advertisement after every posting, while he is very busy in this other Group Vedic astrology to whose number of memberships he contributes actively.

He is not even a astrologer by any means. He does not know the basics of astrology. Whatever little he knows I have taught him on chats and on phone in the past years. He cannot predict any major event even in a six months period. He was asked by the moderator of Jyotish Vidya to put logical reasons for the predictions he makes, but he could not do it ever. One will never see him arguing on the principles of astrology for he picks up something from here, from there and copy paste is his Forte. Even ashtakvarga I taught him. Off late he has been copying the way and style I write my predictions, since last 6-9 months.

He survives on creating fights between astrologers and members, and he instigates members. This is what he loves doing when he has no work. He brings in unknown people (on what considerations only he knows) and nakes them known as astrologers on the Group he moderates. From lady members he will ask for their photos to ascertain their Lagnas, and he says that he knows astrology. For what titillation is this required may someone ask him ? A good astrologer would not need someones photos in the modern times and must be able to do the rectifications too without resorting to such cheap tactics. He has been kicked out from various Groups but manages to sneek in like a rat in other ids.

In todays case too he instigated a innocent and harmless member Vinay Jha ji with whom we may have differences of opinions only on astrological discussions and factors, and not any kind of enmity, but this fellow took mileage from this, and instigated him. When Vinay Jha ji put a copy of a abuse mail from me supposedly, This chap Prashant got an opportunity to fire at me, knowing very well that I am no more a member of that Group Vedic astrology.

Now why did that Group Vedic astrology, and their moderator, allowed abuse mail regarding me, and an attacking an derogatory mail by Prashant GB with reference to me, is another matter which I will take up after 2 days. It seems the moderator in Vedic Astrology Group is just a scape goat while the game is played by the owner of that Group behind the curtains. I will expose this too within 2 days time. Unless these people have sense and undo the harm and hurt they have caused me by allowing such a mail on me, in that Group.

They forget that I too have a Group and am already moderating at least 5 Groups on the Net, so I do have many platforms to have my say.............

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "shahchirag" <shahchirag wrote:>> Bhaskar ji,> > I just saw one person Prashant writing derogatorily about you in the group Vedic astrology. I think he has some old scores to settle with you. You must show him his place. He gives all wrong predictions to members and has the nerve to write about You . You must teach him a lesson. And why did that Group moderator allow such mails in that Group ?> > Thanks. sorry for being inquisitive but could not bear to read bad about you.>

Guest guest

>>. Even ashtakvarga I taught him. Off late he has been copying the way and style I write my predictions, since last 6-9 months. >>

Is it Ashtavarga or Ashtavakra, the latter an exalted name in Hindu mythology!!--- On Sat, 5/23/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: read this Date: Saturday, May 23, 2009, 8:06 PM

Dear friend,

Prashant GB is the moderator of the Jyotish Group "Jyotish remedies" which was once the best group on astrology on the internet but now turned to a gutter group due to this new moderator since last one year he took moderatorship over there. When he joined the moderatorship both the membership of "Jyotish remedies" Group and the "Vedic astrology " Group was nearly equal around 8000 members, but today the number of members in the former remains at 9000+ while the membership of Vedic astrology zoomed over 12500+. Why ? Because he is faithful to the latter Group, answers all queries 24 x 7 there, while remaining unfaithful to the Group he moderates. Since in the Group he moderates, he has declared that he will do free astrology, so all he does there now is to put his advertisement after every posting, while he is very busy in this other Group Vedic astrology to whose number of memberships he contributes actively.

He is not even a astrologer by any means. He does not know the basics of astrology. Whatever little he knows I have taught him on chats and on phone in the past years. He cannot predict any major event even in a six months period. He was asked by the moderator of Jyotish Vidya to put logical reasons for the predictions he makes, but he could not do it ever. One will never see him arguing on the principles of astrology for he picks up something from here, from there and copy paste is his Forte. Even ashtakvarga I taught him. Off late he has been copying the way and style I write my predictions, since last 6-9 months.

He survives on creating fights between astrologers and members, and he instigates members. This is what he loves doing when he has no work. He brings in unknown people (on what considerations only he knows) and nakes them known as astrologers on the Group he moderates. From lady members he will ask for their photos to ascertain their Lagnas, and he says that he knows astrology. For what titillation is this required may someone ask him ? A good astrologer would not need someones photos in the modern times and must be able to do the rectifications too without resorting to such cheap tactics. He has been kicked out from various Groups but manages to sneek in like a rat in other ids.

In todays case too he instigated a innocent and harmless member Vinay Jha ji with whom we may have differences of opinions only on astrological discussions and factors, and not any kind of enmity, but this fellow took mileage from this, and instigated him. When Vinay Jha ji put a copy of a abuse mail from me supposedly, This chap Prashant got an opportunity to fire at me, knowing very well that I am no more a member of that Group Vedic astrology.

Now why did that Group Vedic astrology, and their moderator, allowed abuse mail regarding me, and an attacking an derogatory mail by Prashant GB with reference to me, is another matter which I will take up after 2 days. It seems the moderator in Vedic Astrology Group is just a scape goat while the game is played by the owner of that Group behind the curtains. I will expose this too within 2 days time. Unless these people have sense and undo the harm and hurt they have caused me by allowing such a mail on me, in that Group.

They forget that I too have a Group and am already moderating at least 5 Groups on the Net, so I do have many platforms to have my say......... ....

regards,

Bhaskar.

, "shahchirag@ ..." <shahchirag@. ..> wrote:>> Bhaskar ji,> > I just saw one person Prashant writing derogatorily about you in the group Vedic astrology. I think he has some old scores to settle with you. You must show him his place. He gives all wrong predictions to members and has the nerve to write about You . You must teach him a lesson. And why did that Group moderator allow such mails in that Group ?> > Thanks. sorry for being inquisitive but could not bear to read bad about you.>

Guest guest

Dear Kumarji,

HaHa. It is " ashtakavarga " and not " ashtavakra " . He is no more alive but

a mythological figure, yes.

regards/Bhaskar.

, S kumar <kumar_8134 wrote:

>

> >>. Even ashtakvarga I taught him. Off late he has been copying the

way and style I write my predictions, since last 6-9 months. >>

>

> Is it Ashtavarga or Ashtavakra, the latter an exalted name in Hindu

mythology!!

>

> --- On Sat, 5/23/09, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish

> Re: read this

>

> Saturday, May 23, 2009, 8:06 PM

>

>

>

Dear friend,

>

> Prashant GB is the moderator of the Jyotish Group " Jyotish remedies "

which was once the best group on astrology on the internet but now

turned to a gutter group due to this new moderator since last one year

he took moderatorship over there. When he joined the moderatorship both

the membership of " Jyotish remedies " Group and the " Vedic astrology "

Group was nearly equal around 8000 members, but today the number of

members in the former remains at 9000+ while the membership of Vedic

astrology zoomed over 12500+. Why ? Because he is faithful to the latter

Group, answers all queries 24 x 7 there, while remaining unfaithful to

the Group he moderates. Since in the Group he moderates, he has declared

that he will do free astrology, so all he does there now is to put his

advertisement after every posting, while he is very busy in this other

Group Vedic astrology to whose number of memberships he contributes

actively.

>

> He is not even a astrologer by any means. He does not know the basics

of astrology. Whatever little he knows I have taught him on chats and on

phone in the past years. He cannot predict any major event even in a six

months period. He was asked by the moderator of Jyotish Vidya to put

logical reasons for the predictions he makes, but he could not do it

ever. One will never see him arguing on the principles of astrology for

he picks up something from here, from there and copy paste is his Forte.

Even ashtakvarga I taught him. Off late he has been copying the way and

style I write my predictions, since last 6-9 months.

>

> He survives on creating fights between astrologers and members, and he

instigates members. This is what he loves doing when he has no work. He

brings in unknown people (on what considerations only he knows) and

nakes them known as astrologers on the Group he moderates. From lady

members he will ask for their photos to ascertain their Lagnas, and he

says that he knows astrology. For what titillation is this required may

someone ask him ? A good astrologer would not need someones photos in

the modern times and must be able to do the rectifications too without

resorting to such cheap tactics. He has been kicked out from various

Groups but manages to sneek in like a rat in other ids.

>

> In todays case too he instigated a innocent and harmless member Vinay

Jha ji with whom we may have differences of opinions only on

astrological discussions and factors, and not any kind of enmity, but

this fellow took mileage from this, and instigated him. When Vinay Jha

ji put a copy of a abuse mail from me supposedly, This chap Prashant got

an opportunity to fire at me, knowing very well that I am no more a

member of that Group Vedic astrology.

>

> Now why did that Group Vedic astrology, and their moderator, allowed

abuse mail regarding me, and an attacking an derogatory mail by Prashant

GB with reference to me, is another matter which I will take up after 2

days. It seems the moderator in Vedic Astrology Group is just a scape

goat while the game is played by the owner of that Group behind the

curtains. I will expose this too within 2 days time. Unless these people

have sense and undo the harm and hurt they have caused me by allowing

such a mail on me, in that Group.

> They forget that I too have a Group and am already moderating at least

5 Groups on the Net, so I do have many platforms to have my say.........

>

> regards,

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

> , " shahchirag@ ... " shahchirag@

...> wrote:

> >

> > Bhaskar ji,

> >

> > I just saw one person Prashant writing derogatorily about you in the