IndiaDivine.org

The Frog croaks again

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The Frog Croaks again.

Look at the lies he is spitting and the venom inside this snake -

// i have tried v hard to remain awa y from suchnuicance posts but as usual do respond once in a while when it gets too heavy attimes no action /reaction mau feed their ego so high they HAVE BEENSYSTEMATICALLY ABUSING ME, VINAY ji, and the OWNER of this group TANVIR ji, justbecause they cud not make it to the top here feel I have a vested interest withthe wwner and a both r in some unholy nexus...and if u see jyotish ganga [jealous gutter] AIA, now VA when they have a problemarguing with Vinay ji why bring me or the owner of JR into it, CAN'T THEY ARGUEONLY ON THE TOPIC, it is only a reaction and my job of protecting the good imageof the largest astrological group and I choose the week end when the reactionwill be less but the point is delivered to the offenders. //

The third grade man calls Jyotish Ganga a gutter which he always has. Is he a Hindu or a Convert from another religion ?

He says I have abused Tanvirji. I have never done this . Tanvirji always behaved well with me and was justice minded in behaviour with me. Tanvirji granted me an entry in that Group which was my first Home which was spoilt when this Idiot moderator was given the moderatorship who removed me out of jealousy and an inferiority complex. I would never in my dreams also abuse Tanvirji who will bear my affections always. But yes, I am not in approval of his most unwise decesion of making this Frog the moderator, which is what puts a question mark on his activities.

He says he is protecting the good image of the largest Astrological Group. First of all, this no more remains the largest Group , but will now take many years to catch up with the pace of Vedic astrology which had equal number of members just a year back when this chap became a moderator but now become a low grade Group due to his personal agendas being fired 24 x 7.

The image of that group was already spoilt the day when he first out a abuse File in my name in the Files section of the group, and defiled this once upon a time great astrology group most heniously and shamelessly.

Bhaskar.