IndiaDivine.org

The Truth Part 1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear friends this mail has been posted by the Jyotish Remedies Moderator in the Vedic astrology Group owned by the Great Spiritaulist Shri Narsimha rao (about whom and his Group we shall speak later on ) My comments in Blue.

there has been frequent attacks on me for several years now by the members wholost out on case readings due to free readings that was more frequent, directwhen i had time between dec 05 to sept 07

Dear Friends the attacks have been on me, buy the syndicate of Prashant GB which was operating when I joined the Jyotish remedies Group in above period. He did not know how to predict and I was totally into free predictions in that period and was constantly working 24 x 7 on the Jyotish remedies Group after realising how the gullible members were being made fool of in name of the Great Master BV Raman under whose shield this man was giving all wrong predictions to the members there and putting fear in them, calling them on his private id for consultations of course on monetary considerations. All this got stopped, I mean his business after my coming over there, so the attacks started upon me by him and not the other way round, The old members would vouch for this if they are true to their conscious. this had a time frame to cover their questions and if ppl can search archivesfor FEEDBACK u can find it as well where i thanked the members fr validating theutility of astrology and the rishies who showed us the path, IF I FALIED I TOOKTHE BLAME as i need to sparen my skills

He never took the blame for failed predictions but always puit it on the Raman ayansmha saying that dates, dashas will differ, and he still does it to this day. He has mentioned this in the Jyotish remedies Database section in yellow Pages alonside his entry " I use Raman's Ayanamsa- dasa, dates, vargas will differ.Astrology is a science of tendencies, faith, right moves are its centeral point ". Why does he mention this ? Its obvious to save himself in cases where his predictions go wrong . This is his alibi. He talks rubbish about validity and utility of astrology and Rishi Munis, the rascal person, when he put a Abuse File in that Jyotish Group fully contradicting his tall claims of being faithfull to Jyotish or rishi Munis. This one act through which he defiled that pure Group and brought its downfall is enough to put away his bloody tall claims. the proof of my work as moderator can be seen the consistant messages flow avg950+ a month

Whom is he trying to fool ? The constant flow of messages is only because he has made poor Vinay Jha ji a scapegoat and a punching bag and provocating members to attack him and his theories. Which is why the number of mails have risen and not because of any quality work by him. Since he became the moderator the Jyotish discussions have become almost non existent. And so have new memberships. i am accused of throwing out good astrologers and monopolise them group andwindle them

Yes thats right. He threw me out. he also created an atmosphere where, Sunil Nairji could not work, i could not work, Prashant Pandey could not work, Tarunjicouldnot work, Prafullaji could not work and I can provide another 50 names like that, whom he will now call as my Gang members. He is only here to swindle and no other agenda. where is it I have added new astrologers old members r still there working in apeaceful atmosphere

Wheres the peace ? Its there because he has removed all participating members and allows only approval of selective messages where he can prove and blow a trumpet on his great moderatorship abilities, which he has none of. Why was the peace diturbed in the first case ? because he invited all opponents of Jyotish to fight with their fakeids including his own to remove all smart and wise astrologers from the group. if i allow new ones he says trhey r all non discript ones Members like Harry jiover here, av pathi, vic d cara, and several others who u see i had invited

See Now how he is trying to create a fight between us members again by simply talking rot and passing provocative statements. Harryji, pathiji, Vic dara and myself have always been on cordial terms. So does this idiot think we will fall in his trap and start fighting when I have nowehere mentioned their names ?

He also took the past moderators name of JR who was Ashutoshji and now trying to appease him thinking that I will blow his lid. Prashant GB was the man who told me on phone that Arjun panditji is supplying black dolls to Ashutoshji from delhi, for doing black magic and earning good money from the same. ( That poor Adshutoshji wherever he may be God bless his soul I do remember him many times for his straightforward nature, and thankfull we parted affectionately without any grouse in our hearts, but he was actually a victim from conspiracy of this Prashant GB) At one point this man Prashant was ready to take a very strong revenge on Arjun Punditji and I was the only one who brought him to his senses explaining him that they are old friends and must not fight and must not think of any revenge or such small cheap things.

a few days later bhaskar saysppl like himself and harry find it hard to work inJR so formed their groups

Yes he is right. We were actually finding it hard to work there with his tactics of harassing us all the time which is why we shifted to creating ourown Groups. Myself, Harry, Prashant Pandey and a few others who were subject to this rascals torments continously. if harry is non astrolgoer why will he from his own group and run it succesfully

Again he is trying to create a fight unnecessarily . Ask this rascal cheap thrid grade mentality man where haveI taken Harry's name and when did I mention that he is a non astrologer ?This dog does this continously it seems since he was born, creating fights between innocent members and thriving on this work. and he still writes in JR, VA and other groups he doesnt create factions and nota paracite to destroy the the host. A GOOD LEARNED MEMBER in many from that heis.Vinay jha did not come to JR alone he came to several ones he was insulted,shuuned, abused by AIA not JR

Vinay Jha is being used as a instrument by this rascal moderator to fight his own battles on that scholars shoulders. This ishow this bloody creature and insect is. Fighting by keeping gun on others shoulders and firing. This bloody moderator was kicked out from AIA and Jyotish group (Now he is still there like a rat in another id)and many other Groups, but talking rot about AIA which is the best discussion group on astrology today. He is using Vinay Jha to talk rot about AIA where he is no more allowed as a member as AIA managment understood tactics of this moderator long back. I have been demanding max on him this also he used toget upset but slowly hasunderstood and is a very mature and learned person and do understand th factthat he is battered by them so is once bitten twice shy and over reacts don;t usee how decenly he and fellow members in JR interactGIVEN THE SPACE, TIME HE WILL DELIVER AND I TRUST HIM AND HIS ABILITIES

Why is he asking for proof of case studies from Vinay Jha ji if he himself does not doubt his theories ? Why is he asking other members to discuss with him and spot holes in his theories ? Why can he himself not argue with Vinay Jha ji when he talks great about his astrological knowledge all the time ?

and ppl who doubt it must 1st prove that tehir claims on him as he has alreadyleft enough material in public domain to tear him apart if u can really do soi u feel he is dirt he will fade away if u wait u will know the truth

He is a number one Hypocite. He has asked many members to oppose Shri Vinay Jha ji, but now appeasing him on the face just so that he could use him to fight his bloody battles.

Conclusion - He is a black spot in name of Astrology and Jyotish. He is to be shunned collectively for his dirty tactics and evil actions.