IndiaDivine.org

Informing the members

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear friends,

Change is the law of nature. Believing in same, I have also resorted to this rule for the betterment of this group and entrusted responsibility of same to more stronger and Noble hands and souls.

This is to inform the dear members of the group, that Shri Sunil Nairji, and Madam Neelamji are the New Moderators of this great group. From hereon they have to move on and take the group to the desired levels they are capable of.

I would of course remain here, but may not take part in active managment of the Group which they will well do look after.

best wishes to all,

Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear All,I thank Bhaskar ji for placing his trust in

me to be one in the moderators’ team of this great group. I will try to offer

my best here. We can all join hands in making this group more effective in offering

its astrological services and advices in more serene and peaceful settings. I

am sure Vishnu ji on the home page would smile at us and bless the group. Let

us not look at the darkness around us, but spread the light of love and

kindness, mercy and forgiveness, so that slowly the sphere of darkness is

illuminated.I request the members to cooperate and behave like educated and responsible

persons, coming here to seek the truth through this divine knowledge. Let us

not try to create unpleasantness by resorting to cheap tricks and frauds. This craft gives its best when practised in temple-like settings. I hope you will help us maintain the group just like GOD's own abode

As you stay on as members, you will have find many ways to enrich yourselves through the content and discussions on board,

besides your problem solving. Please keep sharing.

Best WishesNeelam 

Guest guest

dear group and respected members in list I also promise u the same what neelam ji has mentioned here let us make this a place a temple for the true seekers for real solutions and advices ,where no one shud go back disappointed .but same time i request all memebrs always ask the questions most relevent and dont ask for a full life reading with n numbr of questions ,alwys leav a room for other persons also to get answer ,Dont pester other astrologers for continous readings such requests cannot b entertained here i will also will b answering with limited time whatevr available with me .same time all kind of astrological discussions also we entertain along with queries of spiritual nature ,General advices and mantras/remedies /advice on stone wearing etc let us make a new begining with all ur help tho this grp has already shown its merit and worth already .rgrds sunilnair , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear All,> > I thank Bhaskar ji for placing his trust in me to be one in the moderators'> team of this great group. I will try to offer my best here. We can all join> hands in making this group more effective in offering its astrological> services and advices in more serene and peaceful settings. I am sure Vishnu> ji on the home page would smile at us and bless the group. Let us not look> at the darkness around us, but spread the light of love and kindness, mercy> and forgiveness, so that slowly the sphere of darkness is illuminated.> > I request the members to cooperate and behave like educated and responsible> persons, coming here to seek the truth through this divine knowledge. Let us> not try to create unpleasantness by resorting to cheap tricks and frauds.> This craft gives its best when practised in temple-like settings. I hope you> will help us maintain the group just like GOD's own abode> > As you stay on as members, you will have find many ways to enrich yourselves> through the content and discussions on board, besides your problem solving.> Please keep sharing.> > Best Wishes> Neelam>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskarji, Neelamji and Sunilji.

Namaste.

Kindly accept my best wishes and haeartiest congratulations on this excellent

move.. I know Jyotish Ganga will be safe and grow in the secure and nourishing

enviroment provided by this trio.. May Goodness kindness and forgiveness

continue to flow as does Gangaji..

warmest regards,

Sheevani

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Dear friends,

>

> Change is the law of nature. Believing in same, I have also resorted to

> this rule for the betterment of this group and entrusted responsibility

> of same to more stronger and Noble hands and souls.

>

> This is to inform the dear members of the group, that Shri Sunil Nairji,

> and Madam Neelamji are the New Moderators of this great group. From

> hereon they have to move on and take the group to the desired levels

> they are capable of.

>

> I would of course remain here, but may not take part in active managment

> of the Group which they will well do look after.

>

> best wishes to all,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

Guest guest

dear Mrs. Neelam gupta,

congrats. I am sure ur contribution will enrich all the members.

good wishes,

k.gopu--- On Sun, 5/24/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Informing the members Date: Sunday, May 24, 2009, 8:28 PM

Dear All,

I thank Bhaskar ji for placing his trust in me to be one in the moderators’ team of this great group. I will try to offer my best here. We can all join hands in making this group more effective in offering its astrological services and advices in more serene and peaceful settings. I am sure Vishnu ji on the home page would smile at us and bless the group. Let us not look at the darkness around us, but spread the light of love and kindness, mercy and forgiveness, so that slowly the sphere of darkness is illuminated.

I request the members to cooperate and behave like educated and responsible persons, coming here to seek the truth through this divine knowledge. Let us not try to create unpleasantness by resorting to cheap tricks and frauds. This craft gives its best when practised in temple-like settings. I hope you will help us maintain the group just like GOD's own abode

As you stay on as members, you will have find many ways to enrich yourselves through the content and discussions on board, besides your problem solving. Please keep sharing.

Best WishesNeelam

Guest guest

Dear Gopu ji, Sheevani ji and others,I thank you all for your good wishes. Jyotish GANGA is a strong reservoir of about 7.5K+ members. All of us just trying to steer it to create an oasis which is delightful and enriching. 

We need comments and suggestions, as well as participation from learned members like you, to take the group to greater heights. I always had faith and trust in your kind support for any step we take to serve astrology better.

I also take this opportunity to welcome our learned astrologers like Tripathi ji, Haresh ji and others who have joined us but are yet to share their learning with us.Thanks and Regards

Neelam2009/5/25 K Gopu <kgopu_24

dear Mrs. Neelam gupta,

congrats. I am sure ur contribution will enrich all the members.

good wishes,

k.gopu--- On Sun, 5/24/09, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Informing the members

Date: Sunday, May 24, 2009, 8:28 PM

Dear All,

I thank Bhaskar ji for placing his trust in me to be one in the moderators’ team of this great group. I will try to offer my best here. We can all join hands in making this group more effective in offering its astrological services and advices in more serene and peaceful settings. I am sure Vishnu ji on the home page would smile at us and bless the group. Let us not look at the darkness around us, but spread the light of love and kindness, mercy and forgiveness, so that slowly the sphere of darkness is illuminated.

I request the members to cooperate and behave like educated and responsible persons, coming here to seek the truth through this divine knowledge. Let us not try to create unpleasantness by resorting to cheap tricks and frauds. This craft gives its best when practised in temple-like settings. I hope you will help us maintain the group just like GOD's own abode

As you stay on as members, you will have find many ways to enrich yourselves through the content and discussions on board, besides your problem solving. Please keep sharing.

Best WishesNeelam