IndiaDivine.org

Mail received from Shri Vinay Jha ji.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shri Sunil Nairji,

I have permission from Shri Vinay Jha ji , to forward this mail to you. In his own words .

Bhaskar ji,Thanks for the link, I know ; I visited it many times earlier.I have no animosity against Mr Sunil Nair. Personally, he was good to me in AIA. I left due to xxxxxxx misbehaviour and not due to Mr Sunil Nair. Mr Sunil Nair never misbehaved in AIA. Why he used foul words about me in JR without any provocation is still a mystery to me, because it is against his good nature. There must be some misunderstanding. I am now forgettting such minor episodes, at your insistence. Astrological discussions must never be personalized. We cannot have a homogenous world, and differences are signs of intellectual activity. But we must desist from personal attacks, because non-astrologer members will think astrologers are roadside hooligans fighting among themselves, and they will leave fora.-Vinay Jha

I have removed the name of one gentleman above from this mail as do not wish andy reactions to continue carrying on. We want peace and no further animosity.

I hope we shall not have anymore heated discussion on this thread and connected to Mr.Vinay Jha ji anymore. He has calmed down and accepted the hand of comfort offered .We will only look for fruitful discussions. This group has been spoilt and tainted momentarily already by my replies to some derogatory mails regarding me in Vedic Astrology group. We have to remove those scars now.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.